collapse

Author Topic: Is Barack Obama a Human Clone or Just a Dog Without a Home?  (Read 1758 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Is Barack Obama a Human Clone or Just a Dog Without a Home?
« on: December 27, 2019, 05:51:15 pm »

Is Barack Obama a Human Clone or Just a Dog Without a Home?

Saturday, December 21, 2019
By Dr. Luke Prophet

Why is Barack Obama the spitting image of Akhenaten? Is Barack Obama a Human Clone or Just a Dog Without a Home? Could Barack Obama be Returning for a Third Term as the 46th American President? Why Did Barack Obama Say He Would Be Returning But Not in a Suit? Revelation Chapter 12 Deciphered.

The Duality of the Revelation 12 Sign in the Heavens
This teaching will include the Revelation Twelve Sign in the Heavens on September 23, 2017 and why there was not a Rapture on that date as many thought there would be.   I will also discuss the real identity of that dog Barack Obama who tries to imitate Jesus the Messiah and exalt himself like the Most High.  I will cover who is pulling the puppet strings on Barack Obama and who is Lucifer whose name did not start to appear in any Bible until the time of Jerome.   The Revelation 12 Sign in the Heavens is a dual sign and represents the birth of Jesus the Messiah as well as Barack Obama who tries to imitate Jesus.

Daniel 11:37 states about the antiChrist – “Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all”.

The key phrase in Dan.11:37 is hemdath nashiym, which KJV translates “the desires of women”.

In the context of Dan.11:37 we have four sequential elements: 1) antichrist being unconcerned with the God of his fathers (i.e., the Lord); 2) antichrist being unconcerned with the desires of women 3) antiChrist being unconcerned with any god/gods at all; 4) antiChrist as a result exalting himself over all gods.

“For nothing is hidden that shall not become evident, nor anything secret that shall not be known and come to light."  (Luke 8:17)

Revelation 12 Sign in the Heavens September 23, 2017

A word cypher or Pesher and Holy Gematria were used to seal the prophecy in Revelation and must be used to unseal it.  I was given a double portion of wisdom and understanding by the Holy Ghost to unseal the Prophecy in Revelation and I am now sharing all my findings with my fellow Christians and fellow members of the Tribes of Israel (USA, Britain, and the British Commonwealth and the Western European Christian Nations).

The Gematria calculator at gematrix.org was used for all calculations and the NASB77 version of the Bible unless otherwise noted.   Please click on “More Stories” below my name at the top to see my first article “Revelation Unravelled – Understanding the Mystery Inside a Riddle Wrapped in an Enigma. I am a retired mathematician and pretty clever, but Revelation is the most complex book ever compiled, and it was certainly not compiled by any human mind. It is always amusing to me to see a churchman or theologian giving a discourse on Revelation trying to decipher it through its hermeneutics. Words have so many variables as far as their interpretation is concerned. However YHVH, creator of heaven and earth through the sixty disciplines of mathematics, gave his chosen people His plan for redemption in a manner that could not be misinterpreted through His Holy Gematria in which  2+2 always equals 4.

Deciphering the Prophecy in Revelation Using Holy Gematria
“The secret of the kingdom of YHVH has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables."  (Mark 4:11 NIV)

The secret of the kingdom of YHVH has been given to you      (Mark 4:11)
= 3599 or 99-35 = 64 or 8
= 3126 or 31-26 = 5
=   521 or 52-1 = 51 or 5+1 = 6

The secret of Holy Gematria has been given to you                    (meaning)
= 2875 or 2+8+7+5 = 22 or 11 or 8
= 2790 or 79-2 = 77 or 7+7 = 14 or 1+4 = 5
=   465 or 46+5 = 51 or 5+1 = 6

“I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”  (Matthew 16:15)

keys of the kingdom of heaven                           (Matt. 16:15)
= 1639 or 1+6+3+9 = 19 or 9
= 1578 or 78+15 = 93 or 9+3 = 12 or 6
=   263 or 63-2 = 61 or 6+1 = 7

knowledge of the Pesher and Holy Gematria         (meaning)
= 2214 or 22+14 = 36 or 3+6 = 9
= 2244 or 22+44 = 66 or 6
=   374 or 74+3 = 77 or 7

The knowledge of the Pesher was only given to the Apostle Peter so that he could decipher the parables of Jesus.

This is the third time I am coming to you. EVERY FACT IS TO BE CONFIRMED BY THE TESTIMONY OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES.  (2 Corinthians 13:1) 
WITNESSES
= 1329 or 29-13 = 16 or 8
=   798 or 7+9+8 = 24 or 6
=   133 or 33 or 3+3 = 6

Holy Gematria
=  711 or 71 or 7+1 = 8
=  804 or 8+0+4 = 12 or 6
=  134 or 34-1 = 33 or 3+3 = 6

Witnesses means Holy Gematria on the evidence of three witnesses (8-6-6).

Note in Holy Gematria you can add or delete 1 to any number
Titus 1:2 and Numbers 23:19 tells us that YHVH never lies.

Click on my “More Stories” below my name at the top to see my first article “Revelation Unravelled – Understanding the Mystery Inside a Riddle Wrapped in an Enigma!” for the rules of Holy Gematria which was used to seal the prophecy in Revelation and used to open it along with my helper, the Holy Ghost. The Gematria calculator at gematrix.org was used for all calculations and the NASB77 version of the Bible unless otherwise noted.

Revelation 12:1 And A Great Sign Appeared in Heaven
And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars;  (Revelation 12:1)
And a great sign appeared in heaven
= 1409 or 40+9-1 = 48 or 6
= 1584 or 84+15 = 99 or 9+9 = 18 or 6
 =   264 or 64+2 = 66 or 6
 or
= 1409 or 40+9-1 = 48 or 8
= 1584 or 84+15 = 99 or 9+9 = 18 or 8
=   264 or 64-2 = 62 or 6+2 = 8

September twenty third two thousand and seventeen
= 4701 or 47+1 = 48 or 6
= 3342 or 3+3+4+2 = 12 or 6
=   557 or 55-7 = 48 or 6
or
= 4701 or 47+1 = 48 or 8
= 3342 or 42+3+3 = 48 or 8
=   557 or 55-7 = 48 or 8

In Genesis 1:14 we are told that YHVH put stars in the heavens for signs, The Revelation 12:1 sign appeared in the heavens on September 23, 2017. The Holy Gematria for the above verses equates to 6-6-6 and 8-8-8. This sign, which appeared was the duality to the birth of Jesus the Messiah. The Holy Gematria of 888 represents Jesus the Messiah and 666 represents Barack Hussein Obama who is the son of Ha Satan (the Satan in the book of Job). Revelation 12:2 tells us that two women were about to give birth.

The Revelation 12 sign represents the birth of Jesus, the Messiah, son of YHVH and Mastema, the son of Ha Satan.  The Revelation 12 sign did not have anything to do with the Rapture but rather was presented within Daniel’s last week or the final 7 years.  As mentioned in my previous newsletters, the Tribulation began on May 24-27, 2016 when three cargo ships carrying refugees sunk in the Mediterranean and killed all 700 passengers.  This was an ABOMINATION that the Italian Navy or other ships in the area did not go and rescue the refugees on all three separate days!

Mastema is the evil duality to Jesus, the Messiah, King of Righteousness.

Jesus the Messiah

= 1331 or 1+3+3+1 = 8

= 1086 or 86+10 = 96 or 8

=   181 or 81-1 = 80 or 8

Barack Hussein Obama

= 623 or 23-6 = 17 or 7-1 = 6

= 978 or 9+7+8 = 24 or 6

= 163 or 63 or 36 reversed = 6

Mastema

= 257 or 25-7 = 18 or 6

= 432 or 32+4 = 36 or 6

=  72 or 6

Barack Obama is Mastema, the son of Ha Satan (The Satan in the book of Job)  on the evidence of three witnesses (6-6-6). Mastema is mentioned in the book of Jubilees. Jesus referred to him as the devil and satan. (Rev. 20:2)

Notice how the numbers 666 were incorporated into Obama’s Presidential portrait along with the snake in the grass.  Obama was giving everyone a clue that he was the son of that old Serpent in the Garden of Eden that seduced and raped Eve.  Notice the 6 fingers on Obama’s hand just like the Nephilim have in the Bible.

Barack Obama Senior was The Serpent in the Garden and Barack Obama Junior is another Serpent who is called the devil and Satan (Rev. 12:9)

[…]

Who Really is Barack Hussein Obama?

We now have to identify the clone without a valid birth certificate and who is using the social security number of a long dead man. I am referring to none other than the dog or homosexual Barack Hussein Obama.

But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you.”  (Jude 1:9)

Michael the archangel abandoned the body, but not the soul or spirit, of Akhenaten also known as Moses, to Ha Satan (the Satan mentioned in the book of Job). It was Sariel, the fallen Watcher, that retrieved the body of Moses for Ha Satan, as per the book of Jubilees. Barack Hussein Obama is Mastema, the son of Ha Satan. Mastema is only mentioned in the book of Jubilees.

In the Book of Jubilees, Mastema is identified with Ha Satan.  Mastema asked YHVH that some of the Spirits might be allowed to remain with him to do his will.  YHVH granted his request and allowed 10% of the angels to remain with Mastema, while the other 90% who rebelled would be condemned.

The name Mastema is derived from the Hebrew, “Mastim”, the Hiphil participle of “Satam”, and it means ‘one who is adverse’ or ‘inimical.’  The word is equivalent to Satan (adversary).  The term is also used in the plural, which indicates there is a class of ‘the Mastema’ as well as one prince, Mastema.  This is similar to the chief Satan and his class of Satans (see 1 Enoch 40:7).

Jubilees implies that Mastema is subservient to YHVH.  His task is simply to tempt men to sin and if they do, he accuses them before the Throne of YHVH.  He does not initiate the process of sin, but Mastema and his spirits then lead them on to greater wrongdoing.  This is related to the Biblical function of Satan, where men can achieve righteousness if they are tempted and resist.

“And they made for themselves molten images, and they worshipped each the idol, the molten image which they had made for themselves, and they began to make graven images and unclean simulacra, and malignant spirits assisted and seduced (them) into committing transgression and uncleanness.  And the Prince Mastema exerted himself to do all this, and he sent forth other spirits, those which were put under his hand, to do all manner of wrong and sin, and all manner of transgression, to corrupt and destroy and to shed blood upon the earth." (Jubilees 11:4-6)

This portrayal of Mastema is also presented as the incarnate of evil.  He is seen as a destroyer and as one who hates Israel.  According to Jubilees, it was Mastema who urged YHVH to test the piety of Abraham (as Ha Satan did with Job) by demanding Isaac as a sacrifice.  “Then Prince Mastema came and said before YHVH:  ‘”Abraham does indeed love his son Isaac and finds him more pleasing then anyone else.  Tell him to offer him as a sacrifice on an altar.  Then you will see whether he performs this order and will know whether he is faithful in everything through which you test him.’”   (Jubilees 17:16)

Ha Satan is also using Bill Gates who is the fallen Watcher Penemue, so stay away from any vaccines as they have all been corrupted with diseases that are also capable of altering your DNA. You should also know that every sex partner a woman has contributes to altering her own DNA.

There are many in America today who wish to see Obama returned as President. It is not legal for him to do so, but America today does not worry about legalities.

Obama himself told us his future recently when he stated “I will be back but I won’t be wearing a suit”. Now look at Jeremiah 31:22. Biblical scholars have never understood this verse. The faithless daughter is Lilith, who abandoned the first created man in the first creation (Genesis 1:1 to 2:4), who is not mentioned to any extent in the Bible but is mentioned in the book of Jubilees.

"How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.  Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As yet they shall use this speech in the land of Judah and in the cities thereof, when I shall bring again their captivity; The LORD bless thee, O habitation of justice, and mountain of holiness."  (Jeremiah 31:22-23)

Barack Obama Returning for a Third Term as President of the USA

The word “encompass” actually has two interpretations as this is a dual prophecy. Encompass can mean transmigration or it can mean possession.

Nancy Patricia Pelosi is Lilith, and she has now been possessed by Mastema.  We can confirm this fact by doing the Holy Gematria for Nancy Pelosi using her name on her birth certificate (Nancy Patricia D’Alesandro) per Wikipedia.

Nancy Patricia D’Alesandro
= 1042 or 42 or 6
= 1362 or 1+3+6+2 = 12 or 6
= 277 or 77+2 = 79 or 7+9 = 16 or 6

Lilith
= 166 or 66 or 6
= 420 or 20+4 = 24 or 6
= 70 or 7 or 7-1 = 6

Lilith transmigrated to Nancy Pelosi as confirmed by the three witnesses of Holy Gematria of 6-6-6 and now Mastema (also 6-6-6) has taken over Nancy Pelosi so that he can ensure America is destroyed as President.

Lilith, who is only mentioned once in the Christian Bible.  The passage most often pointed to as evidence for Lilith is Isaiah 34:14, which in the NRSV reads, “there too Lilith shall repose.”  In Revelation, absolute evil is represented by Lilith, the first woman created prior to Eve who ran away from Adam.

Once Trump and Pence are assassinated, the Speaker of the House becomes President.  Pelosi will make Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Vice President.  Michelle Obama is actually a man and he is a fallen Watcher. Then these two dogs (Barack Obama and his homosexual / transsexual sex partner Michael / Michelle) will once again be reunited as President and Vice President so they can continue their immoral sexual union… [more at site]
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: Is Barack Obama a Human Clone or Just a Dog Without a Home?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 03:11:29 pm »
Why is Barack Obama the spitting image of Akhenaten?
He is not. The image was altered to change Akhenaten's statue.
This is an unaltered (as far as I understand it) photo of the same statue.

You can see that the photo in that article was "squashed" to make the proportions the same. One of the most famous characteristics of Akhenaten was his long, thin face and protruding stomach, that makes most egyptologists think he suffered from some disease.

Edited to add: who cares? Barack Obama is old news. :)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 03:16:18 pm by ArMaP »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]