collapse

Author Topic: More crazy stone cutting by Advanced Ancient Civilizations  (Read 10737 times)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593

[youtube]zuAZ2HojyJY[/youtube]

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 01:40:07 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline Phedre

• The Matrix
  • Gold 14
Re: More crazy stone cutting of Advanced Ancient Civilizations
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 10:29:28 pm »

That is a great video A51Watcher. It really peaked my interest as I have been watching the Pyramid Code on Netflx . It is well worth watching, if you have not seen it.

In the mean time conflicting theories are driving Zahi Hawass into a fit of temper.

Game of Groans: Egyptologist Zahi Hawass Goes Into Meltdown During Debate with Graham Hancock

Dr Hawass saw that one slide contained a photograph of Hancock’s colleague Robert Bauval, originator of the Orion correlation theory with whom Dr Hawass has had disagreements for many years. Dr Hawass immediately became furiously angry and began to shout at Hancock and at Hancock’s wife Santha (Santha is wearing the white dress in the video). Hawass demanded that Hancock censor his talk to remove all references to Robert Bauval and the Orion correlation theory. When Hancock explained that the alternative view of history that he was on stage to represent could not exclude the Orion correlation and therefore could not exclude Robert Bauval, Dr Hawass, again shouting, marched out of the debating room. One member of the audience who was present managed to record part of Dr Hawass’s meltdown which is the subject of this video.

http://www.dailygrail.com/Hidden-History/2015/4/Game-Groans-Egyptologist-Zahi-Hawass-Goes-Meltdown-During-Debate-Graham-Hancoc

Phedre  PS Thank you for the video :)

Offline Lunica

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 37
  • Its al Music
    • AVB Music Productions
Re: More crazy stone cutting of Advanced Ancient Civilizations
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 01:06:42 am »

That is a great video A51Watcher. It really peaked my interest as I have been watching the Pyramid Code on Netflx . It is well worth watching, if you have not seen it.

In the mean time conflicting theories are driving Zahi Hawass into a fit of temper.

Game of Groans: Egyptologist Zahi Hawass Goes Into Meltdown During Debate with Graham Hancock

Dr Hawass saw that one slide contained a photograph of Hancock’s colleague Robert Bauval, originator of the Orion correlation theory with whom Dr Hawass has had disagreements for many years. Dr Hawass immediately became furiously angry and began to shout at Hancock and at Hancock’s wife Santha (Santha is wearing the white dress in the video). Hawass demanded that Hancock censor his talk to remove all references to Robert Bauval and the Orion correlation theory. When Hancock explained that the alternative view of history that he was on stage to represent could not exclude the Orion correlation and therefore could not exclude Robert Bauval, Dr Hawass, again shouting, marched out of the debating room. One member of the audience who was present managed to record part of Dr Hawass’s meltdown which is the subject of this video.

http://www.dailygrail.com/Hidden-History/2015/4/Game-Groans-Egyptologist-Zahi-Hawass-Goes-Meltdown-During-Debate-Graham-Hancoc

man man man man man. What a character.  :o

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
Re: More crazy stone cutting by Advanced Ancient Civilizations
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 01:25:59 pm »
What I found interesting was first off many photos I had never seen before detailing some amazing tell tale aspects of how those stones were cut and worked.

Another great point was reinforced that to cut stone you need to use harder stone.

Then we see a photo of various types of stone discs found by the pyramids on display in the Cairo museum -

:o

That looks pretty similar to my collection of circular saw blades on the wall of my garage!

Same goes for my collection of circular sander blades on the wall.

Hmmmm...  8)

So clearly even the Egyptians were aware of the wheel -

...and Brian Forster has videotaped tours to rarely seen areas showing the much older megalithic (Khemitian) unmarked stone wheels.
(click on image for full size)

So making a stone wheel to spin, to cut other stone, is a reasonable solution to cutting even huge blocks.

Having the wheel also implies having pulleys.

...which they clearly did, as displayed in the GP antechamber -

An axle of wood for the center, attached to ropes and pulleys, much like a millstone and you have some cutting and sanding power.

And perhaps gears of wood -

Perhaps even a paddlewheel in the Nile to power your axle.

And access to a liquid substance as we have seen in earlier Forster videos that melts or softens up granite, before you cut?

That would be a big help.

And the use of multiple pulleys allows some pretty amazing feats -

[youtube]_2SmmSD0afg[/youtube]

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 05:00:25 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 01:34:21 pm »

Thanks Phedre glad you enjoyed it.  8)

Old Zawi never changes. lol

Now we know the magic word to set him off! LOL  ;)

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 01:45:22 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 04:10:18 pm »
Another great point was reinforced that to cut stone you need to use harder stone.
Does that mean that it's impossible to cut diamonds?

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 04:38:33 pm »

Obviously not.

Copper chisels had to be the answer.  ;)

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 04:40:29 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline Phedre

• The Matrix
  • Gold 14
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 06:57:09 pm »

Diamonds "cleave" break. They are faceted and polished with diamond saws. My friend had a lovely 3ct diamond that she some hit something with it and snapped it right in half,  sad day, for her.

Offline Phedre

• The Matrix
  • Gold 14
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2016, 07:32:40 pm »

A51Watcher, I am beginning to be of the opinion that the Egyptions and other ancient civilisations where far more superior than they have been portrayed to be. The precision work on some of those artifacts is mind boggling.

Another thing that has always bothered me . Who or what blew up those civilisations? There is always disray on these sites. Like some sort of planned demolition came through. So many questions... ???

Phedre

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2016, 07:41:52 pm »

A51Watcher, I am beginning to be of the opinion that the Egyptions and other ancient civilisations where far more superior than they have been portrayed to be. The precision work on some of those artifacts is mind boggling.

Indeed it is.

Another thing that has always bothered me . Who or what blew up those civilisations? There is always disray on these sites. Like some sort of planned demolition came through. So many questions... ???

This video addresses the question of something blowing up, just as you mention -

[youtube]MTtE2acQeHo[/youtube]

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2016, 07:44:32 pm »

...and this one goes more in depth on the subject of softening stone that was briefly mentioned in the OP -

[youtube]A7xBwGNLnpo[/youtube]

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2016, 07:57:14 pm »

At 10:43 we can see traces of the liquid that appears to soften or melt the granite -

[youtube]nfv3vRrfp2E[/youtube]

Offline Phedre

• The Matrix
  • Gold 14
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2017, 08:08:46 am »

This is a bit different version, of what has been posted. I think.   I can't get over the precision cuts on these "Boxes", that could Not even be duplicated, with todays technology!

Giant Underground Stone Boxes Near The Pyramids In Egypt

« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 08:15:53 am by Phedre »

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2017, 02:32:24 am »
This is a bit different version, of what has been posted. I think.   I can't get over the precision cuts on these "Boxes", that could Not even be duplicated, with todays technology!

Giant Underground Stone Boxes Near The Pyramids In Egypt

I've seen these sarcophagi many times and every time I do I think they were meant for something that doesn't live here anymore.

Same for the pyramids at Giza.

These places are downright creepy to me, especially because their engineering defies rational explanation where their alleged origins are concerned.

Why would you want to bury something in a box that weighs 70 tons? I think, because you never want to see the damned thing again.  :o
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2017, 06:25:16 pm »

Lot of talk about sound and vibrations associated with chambers and even the GP in Egypt.

Could copper and vibrations cut stone?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]