collapse

Author Topic: who doesn't like Bob Dean  (Read 5600 times)

sky otter

who doesn't like Bob Dean
« on: October 31, 2011, 02:46:05 pm »
thanks Hippie~sis

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Kj1pRb9qs&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

forgot to add

WE ARE AWESOME
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 03:49:15 pm by sky otter »

sky otter

Re: who doesn't like Bob Dean
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 04:14:00 pm »

well i have obviously done a boo-boo here by thinking the heading was explaination enough

sigh

obviously not

my apologies.....

while Bob dean seldom lets anything NEW out of the bag i thought this you tube was interesting because:
sorry to sound a bit like what i did on my summer vacation..but i thought i needed to be very specific here..don't want to cause a problem

most of bob deans  talks any more are truly rambles, as he says, but his belief that things will work out and that the "others" who he says he knows  are here in a positive light to help our growth
even though we smell bad
much, i would assume like a meat eater smells to a vegan..but i can only assume that because
i am still eating meat
a good steak is a great thing..especially with a nice wine or a good beer
ah , but i digress

mostly i like positive things and things that go in that positive direction, i feel that even under intense scrutiny things can stay in a positive vein
of course , if you are into the vampire persuation it just doesn't matter what vein, i am sure

oh yeah
the reason for my posting was because i have this strange idea that most people do like to hear
good old Bob , even if he does ramble

now having said all that

i would like to  invite a discussion of any or all points i have tried to make with this posting

thank you so much..i don't want to be labeled as a trouble maker
so this post is in an effort to satisfy all of the rules as stated somewhere above
and made me realize i have probably landed on the wrong lilly pad...yikes
again..sorry
 :'(
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:37:21 pm by sky otter »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 06:10:15 pm »
Yeah Z is big on tough love but hey somebody's gotta do it! 

j/k  ;)

I always liked Bob and even had him on my tv show (  :o oops did I just say that? )

Ok I was co- host of a UFO tv show for several years in the 90's mainly as the subject matter expert to bust debunkers that would occasionally call (I was dubbed ' the legal dept of the show'  ;D ) and for all the contacts in the biz I had and was able to bring on the show.

Oh and I think the video of my road trip to Area 51 had something to do with it too.  ;)

Anyway back on topic, see? just talking about Bob makes me ramble too.  ;D

I always admired and respected Bob for not having much new to say!

Wasn't what he revealed enough already???  :o

Same goes for Roswell. What IF that was the only true UFO story there ever was. Isn't that ENOUGH???  :o :o :o

I have recently seen comments on ATS from people noticing the same thing and comparing people to drug addicts, wanting a big OH WOW fix then moving on to the next like what they just saw was nothin, dime a dozen get em all day long.

Fact is... they are not. To get credible people to stand up in public and provide proof of who they are and what they saw and did, is very rare.

Guys in shadow hiding their identity telling us aliens love strawberry ice cream is what is dime a dozen all day long.

Even Zecheria Sitchin could not resist the temptation of sticking with his field of expertise.

At a convention someone asked him about the greys and alien abductions.

He babbled some theory that sadly revealed he had little or no familiarity with the subject.

So thumbs up for Bob sticking with what he knew and not changing or adding to his story. He is a voracious reader and having well educated himself on the subject because of what he discovered, he feels entitled to share his insights on the subject and well he should.

Now... having been out of the field myself for about a decade, I am now seeing posts over there claiming Bob has gone off the deep end now and doing a sort of an Adamski routine, claiming to be in contact with space brothers and them taking him for rides on their ships to other planets and stuff.

Is this true? He never used to talk about that stuff.

sky otter

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 09:07:14 pm »
tough luv, huh???

welll..i guess since the site is new and i am new to you-all and you-all are mostly new to me
i suppose a learning curve is to be expected
but dang, famous tv guy..i am beginning to feel like the poster child for lets-make-a-rule..

i posted on the 10th about the petition and copied the "whole"  thing to post..seemed ok
no one said anything
then on the 12th i posted about the gold coins  the entire article and 6 hours later it's mashed down to a grey paragraph and
a rule about copyright stuff is posted...
hummmmmm i said..what changed?...

then i think i posted before a thread got locked and pissed off that guy..yikes..opps..but how was i to know it was going to be locked..i mean doesn't that happen as posted...sigh

and now i post a tube about lovely bob dean with what i thought was an adequate heading...
i mean really ..you gonna pick on him NOW..
and get the tube rule posted above...

yep poster child for lets make a rule

but it's ok..not the first time and i can handle it...it's really pretty funny when you get right to it..maybe i should get credit for more posts... ;D

and wow..tv and all..you famous ?   pardon my not recognizing you...give me a hint..k?

i'm gonna see what i can post for tomorrow..so check the rules out now..before we get a new one

hi Z..how ya doin?..got your fingers nice and warmed up for typing...?

::)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 01:50:39 am by zorgon »

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 09:57:22 pm »
i'm gonna see what i can post for tomorrow..so check the rules out now..before we get a new one
I was so tempted there to reprimand you for the off topic post but I'm not that cruel. ;D

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 10:20:40 pm »
famous tv guy?  ;D

hah not hardly for 2 reasons.

For one it was a local cable access tv station lol (the greater Portland/Gresham area! woohoo! )

2nd - I NEVER appeared on camera! That 'privilege' fell to my co- host, I was always just a disembodied voice off- camera, (using the name 'Dennis' inside Bob Lazar joke) and that was my choice from the beginning.

We did however have a Mexican restaurant as a sponsor, who made us a 'fiesta platter' for each show once a month to feed the volunteer crew.  ;D
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 10:26:43 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 10:29:15 pm »
bts passes out hankies...please no tears. Its not that serious guys.

Thing to remember is hosting a forum looks easy, but its actually
a bit tricky. Kind of like real life...say for instance in my area, there is a guy
who actually makes a living off of business owners who have not complied
with the accomodation laws surrrounding those who are disabled.

Ramps, handicap bathroom stalls, etc. If your not up to speed, he will find
ya, and sue you. Moral of the story is rules are most often out of this
type of requirement, and have little to do with the best loved forum members.

bts takes out hanky and wipes tears.... :'(
rules are like onions....

Understandings are like leeks.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 10:31:37 pm by burntheships »
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 10:33:44 pm »
Now... having been out of the field myself for about a decade, I am now seeing posts over there claiming Bob has gone off the deep end now and doing a sort of an Adamski routine, claiming to be in contact with space brothers and them taking him for rides on their ships to other planets and stuff.

Is this true? He never used to talk about that stuff.

I like Dean.  I haven't got a clue whether everything he says is true though.  I would like to compare what whistleblowers have really said with what it is claimed they said in a lot more detail.

Kevin Randle took Dean to task on his blog.  http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2005/11/exopolitics.html

Michael Salla responded with the following.

In the case of Robert Dean, Dr Randle points to the cavalier way in which Sgt Dean was given the alleged Assessment detailing UFO/extraterrestrial visitations and the threat they posed to NATO. He argues against the plausibility of a such a top secret document being handled in that way, and the subsequent difficulty in proving the existence of such a document by Timothy Good. Nevertheless, it is a matter of the public record that Dean did serve in the Supreme Headquarter of the Allied Powers in Europe (SHAPE) and served in the Supreme Headquarters Operations Center (SHOC). So Dean served in the apex of the military command system for NATO in Europe and was in a position to view such a document if it existed. Given the extensive data supporting a UFO presence, it is quite logical to assume that NATO did authorize a top secret study of the possible threat posed by UFOs and any visiting extraterrestrials. If such a study was commissioned, then one or more copies would have been in the SHOC as Dean described. Given his distinguished 27 year military service and government employment, there is no reason to believe that Dean would fabricate such a story. He was in the right place and time where such a classified NATO study would have been authorized and analyzed by senior NATO military officers. He would be an example of someone who meets the minimum threshold criteria for whistleblower credibility.
SOURCE: http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2005/11/reply-to-dr-kevin-randles-critique-of.html

Make of that what you will but Bob Dean is not easy to dislike....

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011, 11:21:53 pm »

Thanks for the update Pimander.

I will give the links a good look. Having had Kevin as a house guest, I can assure you he can be a real stick in the mud, and is like that most of the time.

But part of that is what helped him uncover what he did. 

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 01:51:18 am »
tough luv, huh???

That's what dungeon playrooms are for :P My bad it must be the Medieval in me

i am beginning to feel like the poster child for lets-make-a-rule..

Your probably one of the few who actually read those rules  ;D but in this case it's merely a guideline based on observations on other forums

i posted on the 10th about the petition and copied the "whole"  thing to post..seemed ok
no one said anything
then on the 12th i posted about the gold coins  the entire article and 6 hours later it's mashed down to a grey paragraph and
a rule about copyright stuff is posted...
hummmmmm i said..what changed?...

Nothing changed... its just that some forums allow people to post copy righted material, which is very bad when your sight has any type of income. But U had posted all the rules before the crash... they got wiped out in the reset so had to do them over again

Don't forget we only have a small active staff at the moment too... so we don't catch everything right away.

then i think i posted before a thread got locked and pissed off that guy..yikes..opps..but how was i to know it was going to be locked..i mean doesn't that happen as posted...sigh

No he forgot to lock it first :P We now have a workshop area for admin to create threads before putting them up for viewing :D

and now i post a tube about lovely bob dean with what i thought was an adequate heading...
i mean really ..you gonna pick on him NOW..
and get the tube rule posted above...

yep poster child for lets make a rule

Bad timing :P  That was why I hadn't officially opened the forum yet.. only invited a few to run beta test... but Biggles was impatient ;)  So you became a beta tester (guinea pig) :P by default

Hmmm well ATS does this thing about off topic posts  :P  But I am guilty of that a lot :D

hi Z..how ya doin?..got your fingers nice and warmed up for typing...?

Actually they are all cramped right now  :( too much typing and manual labor... the old joints ain't what they used to be  :-\

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 06:43:55 pm »

Wasn't what he revealed enough already???  :o

He is a nice guy... I like him... but he tells stories. :P He hasn't revealed anything yet... no body, no picture of Dulce, no piece of a saucer

Same goes for Roswell. What IF that was the only true UFO story there ever was. Isn't that ENOUGH???  :o :o :o

For us the story may be enough... but most would like to see some facts :D

Just once... I would like to see one of these whistle blowers walk in a slap down a piece of hull from one of those hundreds of recovered saucers they keep telling us about. :P

Dr Lier claims to have such a piece, but won't let anyone else examine it... what's up with that?

I wish Bob would have just stuck to his original story. When he brought up the Martian airport and that NASA UFO it didn't help his credibility.

Now this film... it's the first I have heard him say that he was with Jesus back in the day for 10 years. And he tells us Jesus was the son of a rich family not a poor carpenter. I too believe in reincarnation, but my alert sounded when he said he has lived 1000's of lives on Earth and 1000's of lives on other planets.

Now I have had the chance years ago in Toronto to chat with the Dalia Lama... and it doesn't work that way...so now I have a dilemma... believe Bob or believe the Dalia Lama  8)

One thing I have noticed, and I saw it on Dr Lier's new website, is that most of the UFO circuit whistle blowers are coming on is support of the latest 'buzz' on the internet, like the Jerusalem hoax...

I posted this at ATS and got a few awards on it, because sadly it is true. It was someone in regards to Bob, but the post was in general

Originally posted by zorgon
Originally posted by greyer
Bob hasn't sparked much interest for me, never had anything against him but I agree with that old school disinformation feel.  It shows how wild this disinformation game really is with these claims.

It is not disinformation... it is UFO disease... let me explain...

In the military we all know about compartmentalization. Because of that any true insider would have just ONE story to tell... the story that he was part of. If you listen to the original story of most whistle blowers, the story sounds real and has a lot of minute detail.

Then as time goes on, the fickle audience demands MORE. The original story is no longer enough, we have heard it a 100 times... the audience wants to know what so and so thinks or knows about whatever the latest buzz topic is in the circuit.  UFO disease is when they give in to keep the audience. They like the attention, but need to add more to their story to keep their audience... and eventually end up supporting any old story or even making stuff up.  What this does is destroy any credibility of the original story.

So who is to blame? The AUDIENCE :D  Just look at the questions that were asked here at ATS that people expected Stanton Friedman to answer... you will see what I mean...

And just like King Arthur, the original story is real, but over the centuries the story gets 'embellished' until in the end it is hard to find the truth of the original. If King Arthur was not real, then why did Henry VI name his son 'Arthur' to both ties his family history to the old king and tout his son as the new King Arthur?

I wish these guys would stick to the facts... like Bob and Bill Uhouse (now passed), though even Bill at the end was giving interviewers what he thought they wanted to hear. In one of his last interviews, it is so easy to spot wen he is telling his true story  and when he is just making it up for the press.

Its a shame... makes it hard to separate the truth from the story

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]