collapse

Author Topic: More crazy stone cutting by Advanced Ancient Civilizations  (Read 10735 times)

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
Re: More crazy stone cutting by Advanced Ancient Civilizations
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2017, 06:54:27 pm »

well dang it A51  i had a really good link and i lost it.. it was of the placement and instruments used to move the blocks ..and there was a picture...
i must not have bookmarked it cause i have been looking for it and having no luck
BUT
as ususall i have collected some links to read... ;D

here ya go.. i haven't read deeply just collecting them for now

http://www.trinfinity8.com/ancient-mysteries-of-sound-levitation/

Ancient Mysteries of Sound Levitation
April 8, 2015/in Blog /by Kathy J. Forti
But in 2007 a team of US physicists discovered that “superluminal acoustic sound waves” can actually out-perform light in speed and velocity under certain conditions. With that finding, the potential for sound-based technology became even more apparent.

http://www.nature.com/news/2004/041213/full/news041213-5.html
Mystery of 'chirping' pyramid decoded
Acoustic analysis shows how temple transforms echoes into sounds of nature.

https://www.cymascope.com/cyma_research/egyptology.html

Cymatics Experiment in the Great Pyramid

Introduction

The ancient Egyptians laid the foundations of many sciences and some of their discoveries influenced Greek and Roman science. In the field of acoustics we know from the Roman architect, Vetruvius, that acoustic techniques were employed in both the Roman and Greek cultures; but were their architects inspired by acoustical knowledge obtained from ancient Egypt?

Philip Ball

http://robertbauval.co.uk/articles/articles_guest/pos.html
Pyramid of Secrets - The Singing Pyramid and the Myth of Creation

© By Alan Alford

ADAPTED from ŚPyramid of Secretsą by Alan F. Alford, published by Eridu Books, Walsall, England, in May 2003. Copyright 2003 Alan F. Alford. This article first appeared in THE DAILY MAIL, London, England, Saturday June 21st, 2003. ŚPyramid of Secretsą and its companion volume "The Midnight Sun".
www.eridu.co.uk

and a couple more

http://www.human-resonance.org/tibetan_levitation.html

analysis

This is direct eyewitness evidence of existing Tibetan techniques of acoustic levitation using drums and giant trumpets (above) made of resonant metal alloys, in combination with concave piezoelectric stone transducers to focus the sounds produced:

In the middle of the meadow, about 250 metres from the cliff, was a polished slab of rock with a bowl like cavity in the centre. The bowl had a diameter of one metre and a depth of 15 centimetres.
Use of such instruments has also been clearly identified in the ancient cultural context of the Nile region of Egypt, where large levitation instruments litter the area surrounding the pyramids at Giza (below). This ancient knowledge informs the cosmology of the Tibetan Buddhist traditions, which provide profound ancient Sanskrit teachings, as exemplified by those of Chögyam Trungpa.

http://www.labyrinthina.com/grid-harmonics-levitation-in-tibet.html

Grid Harmonics & Levitation in Tibet
The following report is based on observations which were made only 20 years ago in Tibet.

http://davidpratt.info/gravity2.htm
*The acoustic and magnetic levitation techniques currently under development by mainstream scientists create a physical lifting force stronger than the force of gravity and do not modify gravity or generate an antigravitational force.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 07:10:27 pm by space otter »

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2017, 06:26:01 am »
I think you folks are definately on the right track here.

Sound and frequencies were used in both levitation and in the cutting of the stones, imo.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2017, 04:08:21 pm »
I think you folks are definately on the right track here.

Sound and frequencies were used in both levitation and in the cutting of the stones, imo.

Yes they were definitely; no slaves hauling stones from wherever that's for sure.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2017, 01:26:40 pm »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2017, 08:43:38 pm »
The Egyptians also left us many statues with glass eyes -

These eyes were made in 3D and demonstrate their knowledge of and ability to, create lenses.

This glass came from the several thousands of glass shards mysteriously littering the desert floor (as if from a huge hot meteorite which crashed in the desert sands eons ago).

Cutting shaping and polishing glass lenses would be no problem for them as evidenced by their stone cutting shaping and polishing prowess.

As evidenced by experiments in Egypt, building fires in rectangular boxes along the proposed cutting lines on bedrock, followed by dousing with cold vinegar made the cut lines much easier to accomplish than cut lines without this treatment.

Imagine then using a huge magnifying glass lens on a sled, under the Egyptian sun to treat or even melt stone for cutting.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 11:13:15 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2017, 09:20:55 pm »
...Such lenses could also be used for smelters, melting metals before pouring into molds.

The Egyptians have been found to have recovered several meteorites and secreted them away, never telling anyone.

Did they melt any of these down, only to find the strongest metal known to anyone at the time?

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 11:15:46 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2017, 06:38:20 pm »

At last, a detailed look at all of the stone boxes in the Serapeum of Saqqara -

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 01:21:19 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2017, 07:01:34 pm »
...Such lenses could also be used for smelters, melting metals before pouring into molds.

The Egyptians have been found to have recovered several meteorites and secreted them away, never telling anyone.

Did they melt any of these down, only to find the strongest metal known to anyone at the time?

Let us not forget the iron dagger found buried with King Tut, reported to be meteoric in origin...

I have one of those magnifiers mounted in a frame; it was used to melt gold dust in the Arizona sun outside of Quartzsite  8)

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2017, 08:51:09 pm »
Let us not forget the iron dagger found buried with King Tut, reported to be meteoric in origin...

I have one of those magnifiers mounted in a frame; it was used to melt gold dust in the Arizona sun outside of Quartzsite  8)

Seeker

Quite correct about King Tut's dagger Seeker, gold for you for paying attention to detail.

Having now seen a full tour of the Serapeum, I am quite curious about the long hallways of sealed off walls.

The boxes themselves appear to be intended as either burglar proof, or as Irene would say, meant to keep something in which you did not want to escape.

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2017, 04:06:50 am »
Quite correct about King Tut's dagger Seeker, gold for you for paying attention to detail.
8)

Having now seen a full tour of the Serapeum, I am quite curious about the long hallways of sealed off walls.

The boxes themselves appear to be intended as either burglar proof, or as Irene would say, meant to keep something in which you did not want to escape.
Indeed  8) I am curious as to the inscriptions shown on several of the boxes; I haven't had time to research any of the available data , so I have many unanswered basic questions, such as, are they still excavating and finding more stuff, and exactly how large is the already excavated area?

Seeker
Seekers Domain

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2017, 01:12:48 pm »
8)
Indeed  8) I am curious as to the inscriptions shown on several of the boxes; I haven't had time to research any of the available data , so I have many unanswered basic questions, such as, are they still excavating and finding more stuff, and exactly how large is the already excavated area?

Seeker

Here is a diagram of what rooms and tunnels have been discovered so far -

There is no further excavation being done as far as we have been told.

But those long hallways with bricked off walls certainly look worthy of investigation to my eye.

Radar imaging of those walls looking for hidden chambers is warranted considering what has been found so far.

Last night I watched another video of a tour of the Serapeum conducted by our favorite tour guide Yusef, and he pointed out in detail all of the the melting stone liquid visible on one of the boxes.

The photographer felt the stone in those places and remarked that it almost felt sticky there.

He then asked if a sample of that material had been taken and analyzed.

Yusef replied "Uhhh....no" in a tone that indicated no one had thought of that before.

"as to the inscriptions shown on several of the boxes" ...Yusef has pointed out in several areas of Egypt there are megalithic ruins that have been discovered by the Egyptians and renovated to suit their purposes.

These boxes appear to be the same. He points out the extremely poor quality of these attempted inscriptions by the Egyptians.

The new examples of stone melting liquid (alchemy as Yusef calls it) begins at 26:45

I have only seen 2 boxes with inscriptions on them, the first is discussed at 6:40, the second at 31:20.

The second one displays the terrible workmanship of the attempted scribbles barely scratching the surface of this granite.

He also points out the the Cartouche (the seal of whose property this is) has been left empty. This is very significant. This means it has been left open for any ruler to claim.

Apparently no Pharaoh wanted to claim such poor scribbling. They gave it a try on a couple of boxes then gave up.

Yusef has appeared as guide in several of Brian Forsters videos I have posted in this area, including the astounding 3 levels of horizontal square passageways running under the Giza Plateau.

He often points out examples of megalithic construction with renovations done by later, and less technically advanced tools and technology.

He believes the earlier more technically advanced megalithic construction was done by the Kemetian civilization who occupied this area before the Egyptians. 

His credentials are pretty stout.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 01:25:11 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2017, 03:28:49 pm »
His credentials are pretty stout.
What are his credentials?

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2017, 04:09:32 pm »

"Yousef Awyan was born, raised and still resides at his family’s home in Nazlet el Saman, which lies just a few meters from the Sphinx Entrance to the Giza Plateau.

Yousef grew up listening avidly to his father, Abd’El Hakim Awyan, talk about the secrets and mysteries of ancient Khemit (Egypt).

Sharing his passion, he honors his father’s memory by continuing to share his wealth of knowledge and wisdom. He is devoted to revealing, researching and teaching the amazing truths of Egypt’s and our collective heritage."

His father was also a Master Tour Guide all his adult life and as a child played in the 3 story underground square passages in stone beneath the Giza Plateau and even swimming in parts of them. 

In other words he and his father have been exploring Giza their entire lives and have brought us many amazing unknown locations and evidence never before reported in MSM.

Boots on the ground are always good for research, but boots that are residents and researchers are even better.

Offline The Seeker

• Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2017, 04:30:21 pm »
Most interesting, A51  8) I,too, would like to see what sidescan radar shows behind those brick walls...
Seekers Domain

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2017, 04:50:03 pm »

Correction - there is a 3rd box with inscriptions in the first tour video at 6: 06.

The Cartouche is filled in on this one as belonging to Apis the Bull.

wiki - "Apis was very important among all of the sacred animals in Egypt, and, as with the others, this importance increased as time went on.

During colonization of a conquered Egypt, Greek and Roman authors had much to say about Apis, the markings by which the black calf was recognized, the manner of his conception by a ray from heaven, his house at Memphis with a court for his disportment, the mode of prognostication from his actions, his death, the mourning at his death, his costly burial, and the rejoicings throughout the country when a new Apis was found.

Auguste Mariette's excavation of the Serapeum of Saqqara revealed the tombs of more than sixty animals, ranging from the time of Amenhotep III to that of the Ptolemaic dynasty.

At first, each animal was buried in a separate tomb with a chapel built above it."

The box at 6:30 in the 2nd tour video also has Apis listed as primary deity.

So the Egyptians tried to place ancient gods of their mythology as owners of these boxes.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 05:05:40 pm by A51Watcher »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]