collapse

Author Topic: T.A.P., You're It  (Read 49444 times)

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

Re: T.A.P., You're It
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 11:32:37 am »
2.   Governments all place control in the hands of the few, even a democratic government
All too true.
That's fine if you have a 'good president' but if you had a 'bad' president, he can undo in a single term what the last 3 'good' ones did.
America had only 2 really great presidents, Lincoln & Kennedy.
Look what happened to them... ::)

4.   Stigmergic governance via the web is possible now
I would hope so, but i suspect there will be endless bickering over the 'hacking' of votes, and also many attempts to sway the voters with disinfo tactics & so on. much like there is now.
Transparency is a key issue here, maybe we can go somewhere with it...

Three Laws are all the Laws there are
..I still think it will be 4 laws, but i digress...

The Plan?
Love it, it's no more or less than i could think of for a better way for humans to live. Cool.

People who love power, well i guess we are always going to have them, it's something that we will have to unlearn, given time.
Of course you are always going to have 'natural leaders', those with the charisma & sheer determination to get things done. These people are key figures in the transition, we need them all to be involved, despite whatever plans they have for themselves.

This is all something that we all (or at least the majority of us) would have to agree on, berfore we can go further.
Maybe it's not unreasonable to assume that 10% of us agree on a Planetary Reform or whatever you want to call it, and that the rest (for want of a better option) will follow along..
I'm hoping we get even that far :)

A video? Hell, yes, brilliant!
Maybe we could host an internet radio show with phone-ins etc, Dave & me had something in mind a while back.
I would love to do that, i need a new website anyway since 'brainstorm' went down the tubes (long story).I think it's time to try a Podcast on Itunes ;)
Here's to the future!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 11:34:39 am by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 12:47:46 pm »
I would hope so, but i suspect there will be endless bickering over the 'hacking' of votes, and also many attempts to sway the voters with disinfo tactics & so on. much like there is now.
Transparency is a key issue here, maybe we can go somewhere with it...

In TAP, unlikely there will be any power in disinfo - take a look at Gaza, for instance.  Israel tried to spread disinfo, making Themselves out to be the "victim."  But the truth reigned on Twitter and Facebook, and most were not duped by this, calling for ceasefire.  There was not much support for Hamas, but LOTS of support for the Palestinian People.

So yes, Individuals may TRY to spread disinfo, but most will see the truth - and the disinfo spreader will only earn demerits and become pariah.

The Plan?
Love it, it's no more or less than i could think of for a better way for humans to live. Cool.

People who love power, well i guess we are always going to have them, it's something that we will have to unlearn, given time.

No One will have power over Others - regardless of how much They WANT it.  In turn, though, We will all have autonomous power over Self.  Glad You see value in the plan.  [smile]

Of course you are always going to have 'natural leaders', those with the charisma & sheer determination to get things done. These people are key figures in the transition, we need them all to be involved, despite whatever plans they have for themselves.

These natural leaders will emerge, with different Ones for different problems.  But all solving of problems will be for the Betterment, else few will follow a malicious leader.

This is all something that we all (or at least the majority of us) would have to agree on, berfore we can go further.

Yes and no.  We can release FE and We will be moved to build robots as the cost of energy is removed from things down the line.  What would be best is to have the societal framework in place, I agree.  That is why I wrote The End of Entropy, to seed the ideas prior to the FE release, giving Humanity a foundation in the post-scarcity world.

Maybe it's not unreasonable to assume that 10% of us agree on a Planetary Reform or whatever you want to call it, and that the rest (for want of a better option) will follow along..
I'm hoping we get even that far :)

10% is all it takes.  The tipping point is about 10%...

A video? Hell, yes, brilliant!
Maybe we could host an internet radio show with phone-ins etc, Dave & me had something in mind a while back.
I would love to do that, i need a new website anyway since 'brainstorm' went down the tubes (long story).I think it's time to try a Podcast on Itunes ;)
Here's to the future!

If I can get a PC-friendly camera and editing software, I can create the vid.  Someday it will happen.  [smile]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 02:37:38 pm »
when the communists started using race as a card that could destroy whole societies and governments, they didn't consider that it might come back and bite them on the arse.  they knew people were inherently racist, and that it would take alot to make them non-racist, and as a result, would be incredibly easy to screw up whole countries, racial groups and guarantee genocidal behavior if necessary.

what they didn't foresee, apparently, is that in addition to being inherently racist, we are also pretty much incapable of forgiveness, only temporary truces that are easily erased due to inherent racism.  any attempt to stop it now, will be like spitting in the wind. 

the people who started this thing rolling, almost single handedly provided the mechanism to destroy the planet's inhabitants, including their own descendants.

Brilliant Post mate ;)

Although I don't myself go into the whole political aspect so much....

What you say really illustrates what I try and convey regarding the Ori... and how something went really bad in the past which to this day still plays on us whether good or bad???

Here in Oz we have this continual debate about "Boat People".  It was tired when it started years ago and more tired now considering Oz willingly signed up to accept so many refugees per year.  The Politicks brand these people depending who is losing the ratings as cheaters from time to time which then sets that thought in motion. 

I want Lasers to eradicate this crap ;)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2012, 03:12:49 pm »
If I can get a PC-friendly camera and editing software, I can create the vid.  Someday it will happen.  [smile]

Greetings:

Will a Galaxy III be considered as PC-friendly?

There is a plethora of editing software - even some FREE - what is your preference?

BTW, is the '3-hour' number an educated guess or a real number?

Go get'em, girl.    :-*

Peace Love Light

tfw

Liberty & Equality or Revolution
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 07:11:41 pm »
false accusations. lying. deliberately setting up the other person because of their race, so that they end up on some horrible work program that no one else wants to do and robots can't do.  the same thing that has plagued the human race for thousands of years.  in other words, same bat time, same bat channel.

Give Me a scenario where One would deliberately set anOther up in TAP...  Give Me an example of a "horrible work program that no one else wants to do and robots can't do."  You are not explaining how these things would happen.

Yes, there may be some false accusations made - but less frequently than before - and with Personal Witness (read the novella first link at the bottom of The End of Entropy) seldom will accusations stick - and make any who bear false witness pariah.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2012, 07:25:00 pm »
What you say really illustrates what I try and convey regarding the Ori... and how something went really bad in the past which to this day still plays on us whether good or bad???

Here in Oz we have this continual debate about "Boat People".  It was tired when it started years ago and more tired now considering Oz willingly signed up to accept so many refugees per year.  The Politicks brand these people depending who is losing the ratings as cheaters from time to time which then sets that thought in motion. 

I want Lasers to eradicate this crap ;)

These "boat People..."   What would happen if They could just choose to move somewhere else, order Their desires on computers They can have for free (delivered by robots), and live in Their community...  Do You think there would be the problems We see today?

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2012, 07:32:07 pm »
Greetings:

Will a Galaxy III be considered as PC-friendly?

No clue.  [smile]  Will it DL the files to a computer?

There is a plethora of editing software - even some FREE - what is your preference?

I'm most familiar with After Effects, but am sure I can operate most any editing software.

BTW, is the '3-hour' number an educated guess or a real number?

In vid it will be less - I left time for Q&A...  Not sure how long the actual presentation is, as I have not "delivered" it except in My head - so that is an appx.  Likely to actually be shorter.

Go get'em, girl.    :-*

Ain't nothin' gonna stop Me.  [smile]

Captain Dave

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2012, 11:00:49 pm »
The lack of equal education in our societies causes contamination of races and classes. = Equal Education should be free to all.

Everyone is part of a race, class, gender and was raised with certain beliefs as to who they are according to thier race, class, gender. These paradigms breed hate and lies which cause an unequal playing field for all. Grudges amongst all these catagories have lasted for thousands of years.

In order to work together, there would have to be some major changes. In many ways, it seems that history itself being taught to new generations gives rebirth to these problems over and over again.

When we're born we're innocent to these things, they are indoctrinated into us. 

( Oh and HELLO to all!   :D  )
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 11:19:35 pm by Captain Dave »

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2012, 11:46:40 pm »
captain dave

hi! :)
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2012, 10:43:21 am »
it won't work, even though it's a great idea, it just won't.  at least, not for "white people."

It will work for all of us or it won't work at all.

I don't think any 'ism' is so strong that people don't realise that.
This has to be the fundamental message in TAP that will forestall any arguments on race or religion in the Plan.

We are all in this sh*t together

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2012, 11:00:02 am »
okay, i removed the disruptive posts. i thought, for some reason, we were still discussing if the idea could work.
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2012, 11:25:56 am »
You're cool, Undo :)

For me, it's way past the 'if' stage, it HAS to work, if we are to avoid being slaves forever.
Maybe TAP isnt THE solution, but it's a darned sight better than the system we have now, & human relations will sometimes be put to the test, just as with any great change.
I'm not good at communicating with fellow humans, believe it or not, but i TRY.

If we all try to make the world a better place, irrespective of our personal views, then it has a much better chance.
"Think the world better" is a phrase i got from somewhere.
OK this may sound like sentimenal tree-hugging hippy optimism, but i couldn't care less, as long as it's a system based on morals like love, respect, & a general consent that by helping others, you are helping yourself.

Now, if a 5 year old can understand that, why can't our great leaders??

In any case, i'm not suited to politics, i'm off to play with some machines ::)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2012, 11:31:41 am »
The lack of equal education in our societies causes contamination of races and classes. = Equal Education should be free to all.

Everyone is part of a race, class, gender and was raised with certain beliefs as to who they are according to thier race, class, gender. These paradigms breed hate and lies which cause an unequal playing field for all. Grudges amongst all these catagories have lasted for thousands of years.

In order to work together, there would have to be some major changes. In many ways, it seems that history itself being taught to new generations gives rebirth to these problems over and over again.

When we're born we're innocent to these things, they are indoctrinated into us. 

( Oh and HELLO to all!   :D  )

Funny thing is there, is that the ones getting the "premium" education, are the ones following the dogmas of the last six millenia.

College breeds the idiotic perpetuation...the new generation riding the wave of sickness behind their insane parents.

Perpetuating the trained parrot mentality with their insane agendas, from the original Tower of Babel event.

Raaawwk, lets use money.
Raaawwk, lets form governments.
Raaawwk, lets control the citizens with poison foods and products.
Raaawwk, follow this ridiculous insane religion.

So, we as humans pick up the poo from the parrots..just like we do for our beloved doggies.

I guess we really are the serfs here.

Parrot Serfs.
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2012, 11:51:39 am »
These "boat People..."   What would happen if They could just choose to move somewhere else, order Their desires on computers They can have for free (delivered by robots), and live in Their community...  Do You think there would be the problems We see today?

Well According to an expert in the field 90% of people who joy ride on rather rickety boats are genuine refugee's who are in serious danger of being killed.  On the flip side the same expert also said that only 20% of people claiming Refugee Status who enter the country via Biz Visa's and Holiday Visa's are genuine.  The latter seem to be the people rorting the system because they have money to do so ;)

Strangely I watched 2012 tonight for a second time and saw the end scene which I missed the first time around.  The ending scene where the Dr took control over the ruthless prick of a politician really shone to me. as a good lesson into how selfish hoomans are when it comes to SHTF scenarios and how awesome they can be. 

So a refugee in a boat that would not even qualify for water worthy status escaping the likes of nutters in the middle east is more likely than not to be a pretty decent citizen :D

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2012, 12:11:21 pm »
Funny thing is there, is that the ones getting the "premium" education, are the ones following the dogmas of the last six millenia.

College breeds the idiotic perpetuation...the new generation riding the wave of sickness behind their insane parents.

Darn right there.
I guess i had what you may call a 'premium' education, i went to a very select school, went through the whole class/race/caste thing.
But we were also taught to think for ourselves, think freely & so on, hardly the norm for schools of that type, and i NEVER listened to my parents ;)
The problem was, all the kids in that school were super smart, we didn't accept the BS being peddled in the state schools, & they knew it.

So they kept us busy with all kinds of activities, mostly technical challenges....

I can understand refugees, i fled my own country years ago because i got fed up with the system.
I had a choice, i wasn't going to be killed if i stayed (well maybe, London is a pretty dangerous place to live) but i decided to leave.
Most of us don't have a choice at all, or do we?

The chinese masters tell us that there is always a choice something i still adhere to.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter