collapse

Author Topic: Electrogravitics – A Simplified Description  (Read 52951 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Electrogravitics – A Simplified Description
« on: May 13, 2012, 03:56:50 pm »
Electrogravitics – A Simplified Description
by Amaterasu Solar

Electrogravitics... This technology was being developed and tested in all major aerospace companies in the 1950's.  Martin, Convair, Lear, Sperry, Raytheon, and many others all were eagerly studying electrogravitics.  But in 1959 or early 1960, the technology became highly classified and the path to energy abundance was stymied.  Here is a basic description of electrogravitics:

First, One has to understand that the model offered by Einstein is flawed...  There are other models.  There is one in particular...

The model, which I say is a far better one than relativity, is subquantum kinetics (SQK). Its developer, Dr. Paul A. LaViolette (an interesting character, to say the least), started with chemical kinetics (as above, so below?) and came up with SQK, being very concerned by its gravitational predictions. He had not heard of the Biefeld-Brown Effect, nor the work of T. Townsend Brown. He struggled with these predictions until He encountered Brown's work, discovering that SQK predicted exactly what Brown was showing experimentally.

Why is SQK better than relativity?

It takes no element on faith: Einstein's relativity is based on the faith that matter somehow "bends" space-time. Nowhere does He explain (or even try to) HOW or WHY this might be. One just has to take it on faith.

It explains things without the need for "renormalization;" relativity ends in infinities without this mathematical fudge.

It integrates EM with gravity. Einstein Himself died still trying to do so.

And it still predicts things like the lensing of light, the apparent time dilation, and all other predictions of relativity, plus more - all of which are testable (string theory is 100% untestable).

In fact, many of the mysteries of Einsteinian mathematics are predicted in SQK.

I recommend reading a book called Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion, by Dr. LaViolette, for more on the Biefeld-Brown Effect, Brown's work, electrogravitics, SQK, and more.

In SQK, positively charged particles have a positive gravity potential "well."  (Positive particles have positive gravity.) Negatively charged particles have a negative gravity potential "hill."  (Negative particles have negative gravity.)  The positive particle's "well" is just the smallest fraction bigger than the negative "hill," accounting for the apparent weakness of gravity, where essentially even amounts of positively charged and negatively charged particles make up common matter, and in quantities as big as the earth, say, offer a slight "well" overall, thus explaining why We are aware of gravity at all.

The Biefeld-Brown Effect was discovered when it was noted that a dielectric with electrodes attached at either end, would apparently lose weight when charged if the positive pole was pointed upwards on a scale, and apparently gain weight when reversed, when placed on a scale.  It was soon discovered that it was not a weight loss, but a movement in the direction of the positive pole.  Higher voltage increased this effect.

Further study showed that the higher the K of the dielectric, the more pronounced the movements became.  Asymmetrical electrodes contribute to the increase of the effect, as well.  Also, a non-linear dielectric produced greater movement than a linear one.  With high K, non-linear dielectrics, a substantial force could be observed, even to the point of levitation with a local gravity field induced.

If, say, four devices were placed on a cross, each oriented 90° to the center and pointing in the same direction relative to that center, and a shaft was set at center and into a generator, when small amounts of energy are used at high voltage on the units, the resulting rotation will induce a greater output at the generator than the input to the units.  Overunity (as energy is drawn from the zero point field) is achieved.

A petition for the release of electrogravitics from black projects has been started; please sign this petition and spread the information.  If We can reach the tipping point of awareness, We can demand this technology:

http://www.change.org/petitions/us-military-release-the-technology-of-electrogravitics

Edited to add image to post
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 03:18:31 pm by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
Re: Electrogravitics – A Simplified Description
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 06:27:00 pm »
AMY.  You posted.....

If, say, four devices were placed on a cross, each oriented 90° to the center and pointing in the same direction relative to that center, and a shaft was set at center and into a generator, when small amounts of energy are used at high voltage on the units, the resulting rotation will induce a greater output at the generator than the input to the units.  Overunity (as energy is drawn from the zero point field) is achieved

Can I invite others who are reading this particular section to comment on it....so that we can have a clearer vision of what Amaterasu is saying here.....
I expect you may have some critics but thats what this area is all about!

( Well done, by the way)   Linda

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 06:36:53 pm »
Thank You.  I communicated with Paul LaViolette on this, and He gave Me a nod...  [smile]

So I figured I was on the right track.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 06:50:36 pm »
Absolutely.

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 10:25:11 am »
Armaerasu wrote:
If, say, four devices were placed on a cross, each oriented 90° to the center and pointing in the same direction relative to that center,

CG or "Center of Gravity" is the automatic standard of anything tha needs to move. Aircraft use CG as a focal point to the design's of aircraft, no matter how big or how small, with out it they would be unmanagalbe in flight , landing and take offs. The fixed "Chord" of an aircrafts wing is 17*, it remains as such to create lift with thrust viable and applicable with sufficient power plant.
Labourghini, Porsche and Corvette designer's are aware of this vital configuration and it's importance to the performance of such vehicles. They handle better than your average vehicle, corner/turn, accelerate and have high end speed abilities with this type of application.
I know we aren't talking aircraft or sports cars here, but it is vital too understand the sugnificance of such design application's.
Another point here is that it is not necessary to have "More" areas of thrust, there are those types out there that are the fastest and most efficient in the world with single propulsion drivese. I can't mentally see what you are trying to convey with your design, but if you could render us/me a drawing of the concept, I would be better to understand the application and positioning factors you have brought to the table with your idea.

and a shaft was set at center and into a generator,

Torque friction is a real stickler. There are some newer thing's out there that have little to no torque resistances, but once again, I would have to see a rendering of the proposed design. It would be even more practical if one could figure out how to produce low input, high out put by getting rid of the access hardware. Helicopters are a great example of this method, not only are they more manuverable and efficient, they also have an excellent balance between mass and gravity.

when small amounts of energy are used at high voltage on the units, the resulting rotation will induce a greater output at the generator than the input to the units.

This depends on what you are referring too as far as "Generator". And for the application of the low voltage uses by high energy input, everything becomes a factor of what this design pertains to you are discussing.

Overunity (as energy is drawn from the zero point field) is achieved

If there is a application of zero point energy being used, other than in lab tests, I am not aware of it. I do understand it, but for the most part, for anything of substantial size, it currently does not exist.

I think your thoughts are well founded, and I do believe we will one day power our planet with free energy. Which bring's me to another question, are we trying to achieve anti gravity or free energy with your concept?

The best idea would have to be a device with absolutely no friction or moving parts, if there is a way to harness gravities effects to have it oppose itself, then we would really have something!!
Gravity is a mind blower, I do so love being able to say I understand it's function and form, but I am still bewildered as to it's origin's and significance to our future. And I also think it's fare to say that we know thing's can produce their own gravity fields providing it has enough speed of rotation.

Hoping to get a rendering/drawing from you Amaterasu, I am very interested in seeing what you have in mind.

1Worldwatcher
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 02:08:48 pm »
Ok, had to take time out to create this.  (Still unsure how to get it to show up in thread and not as an attachment...)

Hope this helps.

I think your thoughts are well founded, and I do believe we will one day power our planet with free energy. Which bring's me to another question, are we trying to achieve anti gravity or free energy with your concept?

I think the answer to that is...  Yes.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 02:14:04 pm by Amaterasu »

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 01:04:02 am »
Here is a complete library of experimental and implicated devices for the Zero effect energy's Amaterasu. A very detailed and linked page for different and possible application's, by both inventor and devices, also has click link available.

http://www.freegrab.net/Update%C2%A0Tesla.htm

There is also the discussions we have had in the past of the "Black Box" theory that isn't really theory at all, Tesla powered his car with this device, you can find the details with in the link I have provided.

Matayas, Zorgon, Doc, Chris and myself  were in deep of the topic, unfortunately Steve died and there wasn't much more said about it. The last I had heard, the box actually kept a 60W lightbulb going for an extremely long amount of time. Keep in mind, the last I heard was before Steve had passed away. (You know what I mean)
It may be in the archives, but for quicker gratification, I would just Email Zorgon and ask for the thread from Yahoo Groups side.
I think it was operating on a Scalar device mechanism with Rare Earth magnetics.
Ask Zorg, he can tell you and get the info. I have a heck of a time finding archived thing's here on the living moon, if you can navigate the search engines here, should be a breeze, for you, not me! LOL  :-\

1Worldwatcher

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 07:20:49 am »
Thank You so much for that!  I am unsure yet how many methods also offer gravity control, but just free energy is good.  The gravity control allows Humanity to add a third dimension of where We live on this planet, and will allow a great deal of the planet to return to the "wild" state.

It is both the energy and the gravity control I like in EG - and it is negentropic.

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 09:26:20 am »
Amaterasu.... in your childhood fancies of what electrogravitics might mean.... Did you ever envision.... no cars or trucks anywhere? No " planes" in the air.

D referenced them...

We could become those people who would be so intriqued by the sight of that type of technology that we would have to send probes out to investigate ..... simply outof sheer curiosity!

by then .... our "cosmic conciousness" would have been wiped clean.  allowing us to forget the strife of the past. we could finally be a planet where a little girl could put her arm over a fawn and they could walk together..... and neither of them would have to remember what the old world and terror of the spoken word  "HUMAN" meant.

Linda

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 10:16:11 am »
Amaterasu.... in your childhood fancies of what electrogravitics might mean.... Did you ever envision.... no cars or trucks anywhere? No " planes" in the air.

D referenced them...

We could become those people who would be so intriqued by the sight of that type of technology that we would have to send probes out to investigate ..... simply outof sheer curiosity!

by then .... our "cosmic conciousness" would have been wiped clean.  allowing us to forget the strife of the past. we could finally be a planet where a little girl could put her arm over a fawn and they could walk together..... and neither of them would have to remember what the old world and terror of the spoken word  "HUMAN" meant.

Linda

Not sure I follow, but I saw cities in the air, vehicles flying, perhaps, but most transportation was via what I call "jump doors" in My novella.  Teleportation, basically.

Not sure what it means to wipe Our "cosmic consciousness" nor why We would want to...  Remembering past strife allows far better appreciation of any current comfort and bliss.

And I do not think the term, "Human," is a terror.  Humans have been twisted, subverted, abused, tormented, and maligned by powers very likely NOT Human...through money, propaganda, bad education, and direct mind control.

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 10:40:28 am »
Ah! A difference of opinion!

Remembering past strife allows far better appreciation of any current comfort and bliss.

How do you know that you wouldn't have a fine appreciation of your current " comfort and bliss" without a memory of the past?  <g> You really can't answer that..... can you? Your statement might very well be valid..... but it might be flawed too... no way of knowing without experiencing that " brain wipe".

You say
"Not sure I follow, but I saw cities in the air, vehicles flying, perhaps, but most transportation was via what I call "jump doors" in My novella.  Teleportation, basically..... Walking in one door in one place and out of the other side in another.... yes.... I am familiar with that. And I think that your name " Jump doors" is a great descriptive title for them.

Ah... cities in the Air.... I love that.

"And I do not think the term, "Human," is a terror.  Humans have been twisted, subverted, abused, tormented, and maligned by powers very likely NOT Human...through money, propaganda, bad education, and direct mind control

I was referring to a scene from Alice in Wonderland where she and a fawn find each other and they walk together because she has not put a name to herself... and the deer hasn't either.... but when that happens the deer runs away..... she has remembered that she was HUMAN.

How do you know that the maligning in our history and currently was NOT Human? You seem so sure.

" Humans have been twisted, subverted, abused, tormented, and maligned by powers very likely NOT Human...through money, propaganda, bad education, and direct mind control.I look at everything that you have mentioned here and I am sorry but I see no link to an outside agenda other than human actions......

Its easier to blame some outside force for the evils that we place on each other.... harder to look at ourselves and say.... wait just a minute....The Enemy is US.

But until we are tough on ourselves... will we grow into something better?   Linda   

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 11:59:12 am »
Amaterasu said:
Humans have been twisted, subverted, abused, tormented, and maligned by powers very likely NOT Human...through money, propaganda, bad education, and direct mind control.

Linda response:
Its easier to blame some outside force for the evils that we place on each other.... harder to look at ourselves and say.... wait just a minute....The Enemy is US.

I personally believe it is the interpretation of life's training's as well Linda. It is a Ipso-Facto that has permeated our collective and corrective thinking processes for our futures future.

I came from a very wild and untamed youth situation, and I always find myself saying "If I only knew then what I know now, thing's would be different." This is full admittance of my incorrect way of dealing with thing's that applied to my reality, and by doing so, under the guise of "I am not hurting anyone but myself." ideologies during those time's, I inadvertently effected not only myself an my future, I also hurt and affected those who care about me the most.

With the 'Dumbing Down' of our current future global inhabitants, I must admit as ell that there are those PT B's that have rather strange way's of dealing of public matter's that allow the mindset for the youth to decipher from what they hear whilst listening (Most children hear, but they are not truly listening anymore) and then they contrive their own personal ideology of thing's such as "The Gov is too blame" or "If it weren't for he/she/this/that or the other thing" kind of none accountable perception's, they stand to fall.

If you weigh all thing's good and bad, you will see there is a common denominator of all these issue's. It will revert back to the basic form's of thought, perception and execution of ones own reality, and there is no one that is too blame but self accountability. Granted Gov, Media and other products of mans ingenious practices for our current reality of governed peoples does hold a lot of personal perception ideologies, the point is, this was instilled upon us and now we judge with vigorous and deductive self perceptive and instituted frames of thought.

The mind is a Universe with in our skull, the skull keeps it all together, but the mind with in has free range equivalent to the Universe for decisive and deductive reasoning, but this frame work is set to fail if one does not analyze all out comes before taking action to emerge these ways of thinking into a literal reality of it's own.

I am sure you have all used the phrase "I should have known better" or "Didn't think that through very well" and my favorite "What the hell was I thinking?" personal thought perception's to a mistake that could have been avoided, but now is out there, you can't take it back literally, but if you learn from that one moment of clarity, then the mistake takes on a life of it's own under the guise of self accountability and awareness.

There is no one more that you can trust than self, and if you are having issue's with that, you are doomed to fail. What the big wig's do with our infrastructured government effects greatly, monetarily and mentally, but realise that there is a way for you to maintain your innocence to these event's "Think before you speak, act or react." This is when accountability is truly owned for who it was intended "You/Me/Them/We"

1Worldwatcher

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 12:25:56 pm »
How do you know that the maligning in our history and currently was NOT Human? You seem so sure.

I only am sure - and You may note I used the words "most likely" - through "spidy sense" and lots of research and analysis.  Surely many at the top (or virtually) are Human, but I see Them duped into a "satan" worship, just as controlled as We are by Them, by a non-Human Entity(ies).  They have been convinced that Their evil behavior is somehow in service to Themselves and the Entity passing Itself off as "satan." 

I look at everything that you have mentioned here and I am sorry but I see no link to an outside agenda other than human actions......

And I see a very tangled web of mislead Humans and Those who dupe Them - either into evil or into accepting that They are flawed, "sinful," bad - and must humble Themselves in repentance.  All for control purposes.

Actually...  I struggled with the conclusions that it was NOT all Human created.  But People in the satanic groups claiming to have seen "satan," illogical behaviors unless some "higher power" was directing, and, of course, My spidy sense all pointing to that, allowed Me to place very high probabilities in that arena.

I look at most Humans and see very beautiful beings placed in very disadvantaged positions, prodded and cajoled and tempted to poor behavior choices out of desperation, anguish, bad information, and even perceived sacrifice for Others They care for.  No, the enemy is not Humans as a whole.  The enemy is the system into which We have been forced.

But until we are tough on ourselves... will we grow into something better?   Linda

We will THRIVE in beauty once removed from the system.  That is the whole point of My work here on this planet:  to allow Us to do just that.

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 01:30:41 pm »
Amaterasu wrote:
Actually...  I struggled with the conclusions that it was NOT all Human created.  But People in the satanic groups claiming to have seen "Satan," illogical behaviors unless some "higher power" was directing, and, of course, My spidy sense all pointing to that, allowed Me to place very high probabilities in that arena.

The illogical behavior you are speaking of is nothing more than a self interpretation of wants needs and desires for the logically challenged. The only reason why people have such such thing's as a perception of Deities is because the lack of understanding that we create our world by our actions and reactions.
The high probabilities you mentioned is the inability to cope on life's terms, and with that comes loneliness, chaos and all the other negative thing's we tend to blame on other ambiguous ideologies. the only way to "REALLY" believe such thing's is too allow yourself to believe with in it's parameters of perceptions. Satanism is only one of many, but is a prime example of misinterpretation of what the Deity "God" was designed for, they are opposites of the highest form, but yet, if you were to ask a Christian vs. Satanist which 'God' is more Devinne, it is only from pure self interpretation and understanding.
"WE" are the only ones at fault here. if there is something amok in our reality, we quickly have the blame game at hand for rebuttal and defense. It is "Incorrect" thinking and posthumous ideologies thatlinger these types of conclusion's to reality form and therefore are nothing more than "Self gratification".

Amaterasu wrote:
I look at most Humans and see very beautiful beings placed in very disadvantaged positions, prodded and cajoled and tempted to poor behavior choices out of desperation, anguish, bad information, and even perceived sacrifice for Others They care for.  No, the enemy is not Humans as a whole.  The enemy is the system into which We have been forced.

These thing's only happen when the "Individuals" allow them to over come their thought perceptions and emotion's. (Emotion being the greater of the two) and when this happens, personal persuasive behavior becomes common place and the norm, which, in true reality term's is not reality, but an Ideology of personal beliefs.

For instance, I was baptised a Lutheran, and I proclaimed Christianity, then I was awakened with an Epiphany, why am I proclaiming such thing's when there is no one and nothing that can persuade me from my own demise and individual catastrophe's? Simple, "I am accountable for everything and everyone I affect with my thoughts and reaction's to my liefs realities."

No one to blame but myself, no one to avoid the bad out comes other than my thoughts and those being converted into reality , but only after conscientiously being aware of all option's available to me before my thoughts become such realities.
"Metaphysics" is a vital and deep living thing with all of us, there is no one to blame for your action's, reaction's or outcomes of these types of realities except for self.
And on the same note, if someone instills their negative thoughts into a reality for me or towards me, I have choices to make to not avoid the issue, but to be made aware of how thoughts and perception's are strictly individually oriented to the onset of becoming "disadvantaged positions, prodded and cajoled and tempted to poor behavior choices out of desperation, anguish, bad information, and even perceived sacrifice for Others They care for." I control these events, but for those who wish me ill with their own agenda, I am watching with open eyes, ears and mind. If it happens, then one allows it to happen to them.

1Worldwatcher

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 02:00:55 pm »
While I appreciate Your point of view...  I still can't reconcile the reports of satan actually manifesting in rituals with mere Self-dissatisfaction or such...  Too many have made claims to have seen such very physical manifestations.

And the illogical behavior has much to do with doing things with claims of being told to (usually by satan) - sometimes by the Ones claiming to have seen satan in the flesh.

When I add all this together, I conclude there is a segment of non-Human who is manipulating Humans to maintain the system.  To keep Our prison bars in place.

And while You are technically correct that We each "allow" Ourselves to either remain blind in the system or opening Our eyes...One has to be aware that One's eyes are closed first to willfully open them.  (I do agree with You that I am personally responsible for all I AM - thought, word and deed, and how I thus affect the universe around Me.)  Through subtle and overt ways, We are convinced Our eyes are open when in fact they are not, and thus We make no willful eye-openings.

And the tactic of saying that suffering will end "in the future" when someOne outside of Self comes "to the rescue" produces docile slaves.  And Human energy is really all this "satan" wants.  Productivity.  Promote a "work ethic" and the slaves will believe They are being righteous as They enrich the elite and THEIR controllers.

So, yes, 1WW, when One truly opens One's eyes, then these things become Self evident.  But most of Humanity is still with eyes wide shut.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]