collapse

Author Topic: Great blog post from David Wilcock, about the end of the Illuminati!  (Read 19914 times)

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
Re: Great blog post from David Wilcock, about the end of the Illuminati!
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2012, 11:52:50 am »
Undo.... you said....

"and adopt it so that you're not always wandering around in the wilderness of little to no answers but lots of questions, cause it can lead to complete aberations from reality

What do you mean by this?

Linda

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2012, 11:56:29 am »
Quite simple really... the "OTHER GUY's God" is always the bad guy.  If you follow RA then all other gods are, evil. If everyone just accepted and followed their own god without the need to preach or attempt to force their god on someone else...

there would be true freedom of religion and peace on Earth

Not gonna happen in our lifetime though... sad to say
It seems that way, Zorgon, as the jehovah witnesses are in my hood right now! Oh dear!
I guess like so many succesful businesses before, the religions should just keep it....in house...and we all could get along fine.
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 12:07:29 pm »
Hey, Zorgon, I guess thats true, and if the true Illuminati are hopefully gone, then are the Rothschilds the Bilderbergs? :o
Im not really that familiar with the difference, but Ill read up on that!

The term "Illuminati" is like "Anti Gravity"  a much misused and abused term :P

The actual group that was termed the Illuminati was a Rennaisance group that has since ceased to be

Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Bavarian Illuminati

But today people that do not know :P just group any secret society into the generic "Illuminati" meaning some evil secret group that means harm to humanity

Illuminati simply means "Illuminated One"  Isn't that what we are all striving to achieve? So why are people, especially conspiracy nuts, so down on secret societies?

Sure there are bad apples, like Crowley for example who chose the Dark Side of the Force :D

Secret Societies came about because some knowledge should NOT be in the public domain. And before anyone calls BS imagine if every Tom Dick and Harry knew how to make an atom bomb

Secret Societies came about just like conspiracy websites  A SAFE place to share knowledge that was taboo by the PTB of the day.

Also certain knowledge needs control... it needs to be taught in a certain way along with the wisdom of how to use that knowledge... You don't become a nuclear physicist or rocket scientist in grade school, right?

The Bilderbergers are naturally a power hungry political group. Queen Beatrice of the Netherlands is the head, There is a photo on the web somewhere of a meeting in Montreal... Hillary, Bush, Cheny and Obama are in that photos (and some others) coming out of the meeting. I will have to find that again...

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 12:13:41 pm »
It seems that way, Zorgon, as the jehovah witnesses are in my hood right now! Oh dear!
I guess like so many succesful businesses before, the religions should just keep it....in house...and we all could get along fine.

I have had great debates with many religious people of all faiths... some as high as a Rabbi or Monsigneur... None of those I spoke with ever tried to convert me... they simply answered questions and listened to me.  (Well I do tend to ignore the ones that push :P )

Here we have the JW's, Mormon's, Baptists and a few others making the rounds almost weekly. House behind me is a Mormon elder who has meetings regularly... down the street is a Buddhist house (and meeting center)

One baptist group came by while I was cutting the grass... one came over and told me I need to join their church and be saved from sin because god was about to destroy the world again...

I asked her why would I worship a god that is going to wipe out everything?

She had no answer  just a dumfounded look  8)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2012, 12:16:57 pm »
Holy cow, I guess the lesson we learn from that is...dont try to mow your lawn!   :o
You must live near Utah?
Le

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2012, 12:24:47 pm »
Wow, Zorgon, what the heck is going to happen in 2012? With all of the current ideas and theories, my head is spinning!

Well we are at the end of May... and other than some odd weather and temperature fluctuations (which are likely due to coming ice age cycle :P ) nothing has happened.

Russ Hamerly sent me a list of predictions for the year 2012... things that would happen as the year progressed

So far  NADA  So  I think I will say that 2012

Will be business as usual

I do wander what the gloom and doom sayers will come up with after Jan 01 2013

My bet is Apophis the Destroyer for 2029 Even NASA isn't 100% sure of the trajectory  ::) and it will come close enough to within the orbit of Geo Stationary satellites

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2012, 12:29:19 pm »
You mean I get 17 more years! Oh goody!
Apophis does appear to be a contender, eh?
I wonder what the galactic alignment will do for its trajectory, or ours?

Did they figure that in, I wonder?

Thats a pretty wide margin for error!
Im running out to buy a helmet! ;D

Cheers!
Le

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2012, 12:29:47 pm »
You must live near Utah?

Vegas is not far from Utah :P I actually went to Salt Lake City over Christmas for the lights at temple sqaure  I should post the awesome pictures we took Also at the old Mormon fort where they did a candle light Christmas

You don't have to be religious to appreciate beauty and history :D

There is also a huge Mormon temple here in Las Vegas  a few blocks from John Lear's house

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2012, 12:37:25 pm »
You mean I get 17 more years! Oh goody!
Apophis does appear to be a contender, eh?
I wonder what the galactic alignment will do for its trajectory, or ours?

If you notice on that trajectory it changes because of the proximity to Earth... Seems Earth's gravity changes it's course... (Maybe Hobbit can try to explain  that one :P )  If it misses, then it will return in 2036 and we won't know its trajectory till after this pass

"galactic alignment" Which alignment is that?  You do realize that the solar system crossed the plane of the galaxy 2 million years ago?

The Sun is moving upwards, out of the plane of the Milky Way, at a speed of 7 kilometers per second. Currently the Sun lies 50 light-years above the mid-plane of the galaxy, and its motion is steadily carrying it further away.

But the gravitational pull of the stars in the Galactic (Milky Way) plane is slowing down the Sun's escape. The astronomer Frank Bash estimates that in 14 million years the sun will reach its maximum height above the Galactic disk. From that 250 light-year position, it will be pulled back towards the plane of the Galaxy. Passing through, it will travel to a point 250 light-years below the disk, then oscillate upwards again to reach its present position 66 million years from now. We crossed the plane 2 million years ago. We are currently in the thick of the galactic disk and our view of distant regions is largely blocked by dust but 10-20 million years from now, our motion will allow a full view of our starry galaxy.

What is the Speed of the Earth?

The alignment they are talking of as far as I know is an astrological one  where the view of the center of the galaxy will be blocked by the sun, thus aligning Earth Sun and Galactic Center

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2012, 12:43:44 pm »
Ah, good clarification there, Zorgon!,
So, we should be fine as far as thats concerned, too!

I like your view on things, it has slowed me down a bit from the "end of the world" fever!:)

And, that church...breathtaking, like a scene from a sci-fi movie though!

I guess when their doctrine involves et's its prudent to have a church that fits the bill!

Looking forward to a better future, nevertheless!
Le

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2012, 06:39:34 pm »
Undo.... you said....

"and adopt it so that you're not always wandering around in the wilderness of little to no answers but lots of questions, cause it can lead to complete aberations from reality

What do you mean by this?

Linda

i can think of a few examples, such as the lady who claimed planet x was incoming in 2003, told people to quit their jobs, sell all their stuff, kill their family pets and move to an underground facility.   

JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2012, 06:51:29 pm »
Good example.

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2012, 07:17:57 pm »
Good example.

yeah can you imagine someone telling you to shoot all your horses because planet x is incoming in that same year? planet x is based on sitchin's nibiru, which sitchin said wasn't supposed to be here until like another 200+ years. she just ignored that.  she ignored pretty much everything. and when scores of people were mad at her when it didn't happen, she claimed she was lying to them to throw off the TPTB, who if clued in, in advance, would hoard everyone into major cities where they could be wiped out all at once or some such thing as that.

during that time, her and her closest followers were doing regular witch hunts of people who simply disagreed with her theory or asked questions like "well what about the fact sitchin's date for the return of nibiru isn't for another 200 years?"  she banned all dissenters and claimed people were trolls and debunkers if they asked for answers to nagging questions surrounding her claims.
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2012, 08:31:35 pm »
Holy cow, I guess the lesson we learn from that is...dont try to mow your lawn!   :o
You must live near Utah?
Le

Actually...  There's a large Mormon population in Vegas...
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2012, 08:41:02 pm »
Actually...  There's a large Mormon population in Vegas...
I had no idea, Amy, Ive also never been lucky enough to go there, and I should once before I die, right?:D
Le

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]