collapse

Author Topic: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS  (Read 134524 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS
« Reply #195 on: March 08, 2017, 11:56:42 am »

ok i must be really bad at following directions cause  control and minus made everything even smaller

yes control and minus makes things smaller  but control and plus make things bigger :P

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #196 on: March 08, 2017, 02:52:51 pm »
ok this is interesting

http://consciouslifenews.com/nelson-mandela-didnt-die-prison-matters/1168775/#

Nelson Mandela Didn’t Die in Prison, and Why it Matters
Written by Cynthia Sue Larson OCTOBER 5, 2016 in Quantum Physics
 with 44 Comments

“The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.”   – Mark Twain

If you remember seeing media coverage of Nelson Mandela having died in prison in the 1980s, and you’re wondering why he’s just this month been reported dead again, you’re in good company. Mandela is one of the most commonly discussed celebrities who has been seen alive after having been reported dead. When we personally witness disparities between events we remember having happened and what reliable physical evidence suggests has occurred, we might at first feel a sense of dissonance. Fortunately, we need not stay confused, since noticing the differences between our memories and evidence in our current reality allows us to gain valuable direct experience of how malleable reality can truly be. Recent scientific discoveries suggest it’s quite likely that both this so-called “Mandela Effect,” also known as the “Alive Again” phenomena, are not new, as shamans and spiritual teachers from every continent and age of humankind have described for millennia.

The Mechanism Behind the Mandela Effect

We are fortunate to be alive at a time when scientists from several different branches of physics are converging on the idea that we live in a holographic multiverse… AND that everything including you and me have a truly quantum nature. When we put these two big ideas together, we see the mechanism by which we can understand and appreciate how things like intuition, synchronicity, the placebo effect, and spontaneous remission can transpire.

Illustration of Holographic Multiverse from “Quantum Jumps: An Extraordinary Science of Happiness and Prosperity”

Evidence supporting the concept of many parallel universes being interconnected comes from UC Berkeley’s Raphael Bousso, whose view of reality has been gaining support ever since last year’s discovery of the Higgs boson. And there is further good news for those wondering, “Where are these other parallel universes?” Some of the first hard evidence of other universes was found just this year by theoretical physicist Laura Mersini-Houghton of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Carnegie Mellon professor Richard Holman, through cosmic background radiation data collected by the European Space Agency’s Planck telescope, which indicates the presence of other external universes to our own at the very moment of the Big Bang.

What Happens in the Quantum Realm Doesn’t Stay in the Quantum Realm

In much the same way that some people prefer that “what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas,” many physicists have hoped that the weirdness known to happen in the quantum realm would remain safely confined there. This appears to not be the case, as evidenced in recent ground-breaking laboratory experiments over the past few years. Increasing numbers of studies with macroscopic scale objects, such as diamonds, are consistently and repeatedly demonstrating such distinctly quantum behaviors as entanglement–which Albert Einstein once called, “spooky action at a distance.”

Related Article: Quantum Observations: Keeping Schrodinger’s Cat Alive (VIDEO)

Other behaviors previously presumed to reside exclusively within the quantum scale including: superposition of states, coherence, and teleportation are also being witnessed on the macroscopic scale. This is happening to the point that a growing consensus is beginning to form amongst physicists, such as those surveyed at a recent conference that you and I and everyone and everything around us exists in a superposition of states.

This means that in one possible reality, you have not made a decision that resulted in your catching a cold, but in another possible reality, you have. We can expect to occasionally experience quantum jumps from one possible reality to another, particularly when we are aware that such leaps are possible. These jumps from one reality to another can be a lot of fun, as some of the world’s quantum jumping experts can attest.

And who, might you ask, are the world’s quantum jumping experts? Such experts include most of the world’s top athletes, medical miracle experiencers, heroes, survivors of close brushes with death, experienced meditators, beneficiaries of the placebo effect, and people experienced with hypnosis and lucid dreaming have experienced leaps to better possible realities. These people often trust intuition, and benefit from a sense of there being a connectedness between themselves and everyone and everything else.

Evidence of Possible Futures & Pasts

As the saying goes, “extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.” But how can we find evidence demonstrating that alternate histories occur, when typically the only “proof” we have that a change has occurred resides in our own memories? One way to collect such proof is to rapidly document peoples’ experiences immediately following highly memorable historic events like the Kennedy assassination, the Challenger space shuttle explosion, or Princess Diana’s death. Such flashbulb memories provide reference points by which the same people can later be asked about.

Researchers Ulric Neisser and Nicole Harsch at Emory University investigated flashbulb memories of students immediately following the Challenger space shuttle explosion by collecting handwritten student reactions immediately following the disaster. When they followed up two and a half years later with the very same students, Neisser and Harsch were startled to find that students’ accounts of where they were and what they were doing when they heard the news were different from what they’d initially described. One student said,“That’s my handwriting, but that’s not what happened.”

Kindness Matters

Discrepancies between memories also often appear amongst people who were all together for a particular event, but later remember what transpired very differently. Chances are pretty good that you’ve encountered disagreements with people you’d usually consider competent and aware… except for when they insist something happened some way you know for sure couldn’t be true.

If we didn’t live in a holographic multiverse in which we’re all venturing in various directions to experience a multitude of different possible futures and pasts, we wouldn’t find the tremendous divergence between peoples’ memories. As we enter the Quantum Age, it’s time that we stop calling such differences in memory “false recollections,” in favor of “alternate recollections,” indicating respect for the fact that each and every one of us exists in a superimposed state, with access to many possible alternate histories, presents, and futures.

And most importantly, it’s time we truly show respect for one another and our multitudes of alternate histories and recollections.

Related Article: Your Brain Is Not Your Mind: An Exploration of the True Nature of Consciousness

Further details, explanations, research, examples and references about the ideas presented in this article are provided in Quantum Jumps: An Extraordinary Science of Happiness and Prosperity

go to link and page on down to read all of the comments

reading the comments are proving  interesting..
here are some out takes

My mother has been known to bi-locate.

This is because, reality, is one thing and our perception of reality is quite another.

this must have come from armaps cousin..lol[/color]
As proof of the great lengths the human brain will go to confirm that our perceptions are valid, we are here now relying on quantum physics to ponder the possibility of parallel realities in which the Berenstain Bears were actually spelled Berenstein Bears, rather than admit the possibility of our brains making a common misperception. LOL
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 03:20:08 pm by space otter »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #197 on: March 08, 2017, 08:09:17 pm »

This is close to what I remember.  Perhaps there is a difference between Wonderful World Of Disney and just Disney Movies.

Every Disney intro I remember ever seeing had Tink flying in, zipping around while she wrote the Walt sig, flying out, then flying in to dot the "i."  So far I haven't seen what I clearly remember...
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #198 on: March 08, 2017, 09:23:24 pm »
Oh I agree with you.  The above pic is the closest I can find to my memory also.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #199 on: March 09, 2017, 01:57:53 am »
When I described it to my elder sister she said that she also remembers Tinkerbell dotting the i.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #200 on: March 09, 2017, 04:49:42 am »
Walt kept his dishonorable discharge framed and mounted above and behind  his head .it can be seen in his intros from his desk.
Maybe he popped his commander in the eye and this was reason for discharge.
So this is tinkerbell popping/dotting the eye!
Maybe his commander called him a fag?
Roflmao i bet it is!
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #201 on: March 09, 2017, 07:12:50 am »

dear Robo

while i take what you say  very lightly  that little item had me checking it out
here's what i found

https://moviepilot.com/posts/2580742

Which of These 7 Weird Walt Disney Urban Legends Are Actually True?
January 13, 2015 at 09:16AM

3. Walt Disney Was Dishonorably Discharged from the Military

This story claims that Walt Disney, who had enlisted in the American Ambulance Corp in World War I, was later kicked out of the military for dereliction of duty. It is suggested that Walt abandoned a broken down ambulance in France while waiting for assistance to arrive.

Despite being dishonorably discharged, it is further claimed Walt Disney was actually proud of this fact, and displayed his certificate of service up-side down on his office wall.

This story seems to be based on a tiny bit of truth, and not much else. Walt Disney did attempt to join the army during the First World War, however he was rejected for being underage. Instead, he did find employment with the American Ambulance Corp after the war, which was itself a division of the Red Cross, not the military. Therefore, it was impossible for Disney to be dishonorably discharged from the military.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #202 on: March 09, 2017, 11:30:26 am »
ok this is interesting

yes it is especially THIS part

"Evidence of Possible Futures & Pasts"

When you consider all the recent discoveries made in Quantum Physics and what we have uncovered here at Pegasus regarding projects like LOOKING GLASS  it appears that this 'effect' may be a direct result of scientists monkeying with the Matrix  :D

LOOKING GLASS uses PHASE CONJUGATION  It is basically a project that uses special mirrors to view light rays that are travelling backwards in time  What this means is that the military black ops guys have a device that can view POSSIBLE futures.

The paper is genuine... from Los Alamos National Labs  It is tied in to stargate research and I have extensive material about it.  I once posted this at ATS during the days that Clifford Stone was presenting all his FOIA documents.  It appears the owners of ATS were scared of my REAL papers :P because they put them into Skunkworks, which unlike the real skunkwork's being top secret  cream of the crop, at ATS it is the same as the hoax bin

We talk a lot about "Going down the rabbit hole" when discussing conspiracy stuff. Why do we use that? Because the Military has the "ALICE CODE"  and it shows up in a lot of top secret projects

Project Looking Glass
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Through the Looking Glass with Phase Conjugation

Abstract:

Imagine a mirror that reflects more light than was incident, that reflects a beam into the same direction regardless of the mirror's tilt, that eliminates image distortions by causing light rays to retrace their paths as if running backward in time, and that when looked at allows the observer to see absolutely nothing.

Science fiction, you say? Well, such mirrors have been the subject of intense investigation both here at Los Alamos and at other research laboratories around the world. Not only do they exist, but their practical applications may be far-reaching.

Papers:

Through the Looking Glass with Phase Conjugation - (PDF)(Archived)
PROJECT AQUARIUS - (PDF)(Archived)

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/Project_Looking_Glass_LANL.html

this must have come from armaps cousin..lol[/color]
As proof of the great lengths the human brain will go to confirm that our perceptions are valid, we are here now relying on quantum physics to ponder the possibility of parallel realities in which the Berenstain Bears were actually spelled Berenstein Bears, rather than admit the possibility of our brains making a common misperception. LOL
[/quote]

Well comments like this are opinions made by people unwilling to even consider the alternative answer MAY be the correct one.  You will find that people like that just LOL at life :P   A good friend of mine on Facebook from the old days of the Guild has changed  When she first contacted me again after years of absence she was really into the conspiracy stuff and had found me via the work on ATS and wrote me asking if I was the 'King Zorgon' of the past...  Now she is ridiculing everything and I will likely have to unfriend her as it is not constructive.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #203 on: March 09, 2017, 11:48:57 am »

putting some things together

previous post
Imagine a mirror that reflects more light than was incident, that reflects a beam into the same direction regardless of the mirror's tilt, that eliminates image distortions by causing light rays to retrace their paths as if running backward in time, and that when looked at allows the observer to see absolutely nothing.

« Reply #178
A favorite theme of science fiction is "the portal"--an extraordinary opening in space or time that connects travelers to distant realms.  A good portal is a shortcut, a guide, a door into the unknown. If only they actually existed....

It turns out that they do, sort of, and a NASA-funded researcher at the University of Iowa has figured out how to find them.

"We call them X-points or electron diffusion regions," explains plasma physicist Jack Scudder of the University of Iowa.  "They're places where the magnetic field of Earth connects to the magnetic field of the Sun, creating an uninterrupted path leading from our own planet to the sun's atmosphere 93 million miles away."

« Reply #6
On the way out of town, we were suddenly blinded by three bright points on the right hand side of the freeway... the image below is what caused it. 

reply 197, i think  just a few before here
We can expect to occasionally experience quantum jumps from one possible reality to another, particularly when we are aware that such leaps are possible. These jumps from one reality to another can be a lot of fun, as some of the world’s quantum jumping experts can attest.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 11:56:31 am by space otter »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #204 on: March 09, 2017, 12:11:35 pm »
That article you posted from Cynthia Sue Larson

She has a LOT more related to this topic  I need to write her for permission to copy some to Pegasus

The Difference between the Mandela Effect and Manifestation

How to Choose Between Possible Worlds in the Multiverse

and more

http://consciouslifenews.com/author/cynthia/

Looks like most of them were written just late 2016  which explains why i haven't heard from her before  She also has the pages available as PDF's   

This one is off topic but may be of use around here :P

How to discuss politics calmly with anyone
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 12:14:30 pm by zorgon »

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #205 on: March 09, 2017, 12:26:21 pm »
A good friend of mine on Facebook from the old days of the Guild has changed  When she first contacted me again after years of absence she was really into the conspiracy stuff and had found me via the work on ATS and wrote me asking if I was the 'King Zorgon' of the past...  Now she is ridiculing everything and I will likely have to unfriend her as it is not constructive.

This happened to me with a friend, overnight, in 2008.

She went from a sweet and helpful person to a hardened cynic, overnight.

It was a shock to me. I had to end the "friendship". I have no idea who that person was, but it wasn't my friend.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #206 on: March 09, 2017, 12:42:24 pm »
Have not written for express permission yet but Cynthia is on C2C and offers free PDF copies of all het articles

How to Choose Between Possible Worlds in the Multiverse
Written by Cynthia Sue Larson OCTOBER 11, 2016 in Conscious Living, Manifestation

We have a human need to look for evidence when we see something anomalous like a reality shift or Mandela Effect suggesting we might be living in a multiverse. Those seeking evidence of Mandela Effects, also known as reality shifts, find reassurance in others who remember the same alternate histories–that indicate that we are most likely living in not one, but rather many, worlds. But are there other ways we might be able to see some kind of verification that reality shifts are real?

In addition to finding support from others whose memories of facts and events are similar to ours, we can also find further supporting evidence that reality shifts are real in flip-flopping reality shifts / Mandela Effects. Flip-flopping reality shifts provide one with the opportunity to see something change back and forth from one state to another, each time seeming as if it’s always been that way. Noticing such shifts can be especially helpful for providing someone who is unsure whether their mind is playing tricks on them, or a reality shift / Mandela Effect has actually occurred.

One of my recent experiences with a reality shift, aka “Mandela Effect,” has to do with Abraham Lincoln. I recently heard that Abraham Lincoln apparently had a living descendant up until the 1980’s. This was news to me, because when I was recently reading Lincoln’s biography, I remember feeling how sad it was that Lincoln had no living descendants of any kind. And now I’ve just heard that he did have living descendants, according to our current official records and history–which is very cool!

One of the more interesting aspects of reality shifts that I’ve observed over the past 20 years I’ve been studying the reality shift phenomenon is the way that some shifts sometimes flip-flop back and forth between a couple of noticeably different possibilities. Usually the period of time in which I observe this flip-flopping is within a few minutes, days or weeks–after which point things seem to settle down. Many readers of my RealityShifters ezine have also reported this phenomenon, and also noted that there is window of time in which the switching back and forth occurs, after which a kind of stabilization takes hold.

Rain Gutter Flip-Flops 

Right now in October 2016, my next door neighbors currently don’t have leaf guard protectors over their rain gutters, but that has not always been the case. I was surprised one day to look out my dining room window and see something I’d not noticed on the adjacent roof–a beautiful leaf-guard system installed atop the rain gutters on my neighbor’s roof. I did a double-take, while wondering how they’d managed to install such a classy system seemingly without having made any noise. I figured I must have just been away during the installation time, which surely would have been noisy, and left it at that. A day or two later, my gaze naturally wandered along the outlines of my neighbor’s roof, and I was stunned to notice that the rain gutter leaf guard system was gone!

Dog Cataracts Flip-Flops 

I find it helpful to know ‘facts’ can be in a flip-flopping state when, for example, helping intentionally vote for our elderly family dog not having cataracts when he was in his teenage years. When I first noticed his eyes looked like they were developing cataracts, I had an instant emotional reaction of “No!” while feeling a sense of certainty that his eyes would be just fine–and then the next time I looked at him, his eyes were indeed just fine. A day or two later, another family member reported to me that there was sad news–our dog was developing cataracts in his old age. I replied that our dog sometimes looks like he has cataracts, but then his eyes can be seen to be perfectly clear when we look at his eyes again. Fortunately, I live in a house where reality shifts are an accepted part of daily life. Once we’d all agreed this was the case, our elderly dog ‘locked in’ the reality with clear vision and he had no further evidence of cataracts. So, sometimes it helps to have people to assist in bringing greater coherence to a favored, healthier reality.

I include this reality shift flip-flop that I experienced one time while camping in my book, Reality Shifts: When Consciousness Changes the Physical World. I was camping in August 1998 when I noticed that several times after carefully locking all the car doors, I’d return to the car shortly afterward to find a car door unlocked. Sometimes it would be the back right door, sometimes the back left door. I felt flustered, because my intention was to keep the car locked, since my purse, money and valuables were inside! After the first time this happened, I made a concerted effort to double- check the doors were locked. The first door to appear unlocked was the left, then the right door appeared unlocked, and then the left again! I felt consternated but also intrigued. Fortunately, the times this happened I had only been gone from the car for a short time—less than an hour—and the times I was away from the car for more than an hour, it was still locked when I returned to the car.

While making Gravenstein apple pie for a neighborhood block party this month, I was sad to see that we seemed to be out of nutmeg. I hoped there’d be a little bit of nutmeg in the spice cupboard, but after having checked just about every spice container on the shelf, I couldn’t find it.

I visualized that my preferred place for the nutmeg would be on the front left-hand side of the cupboard, as I verified both visually and by shifting spice containers in that area around that it wasn’t there.

Since I am well aware that it’s possible to close a cupboard door, do something else for a bit, and come back to sometimes find an item that wasn’t there before, I did just that. I shut the spice cupboard doors, and walked over to see if I might find the nutmeg on the kitchen counter. It wasn’t there, and I returned to the spice cupboard to open the doors and check again, looking where I hoped to find it in the front left section. I then shut the cupboard doors and repeated the process of busying myself with another inspection of the kitchen counter. I did this whole sequence two or three more times, and then Voila! The nutmeg spice container was on the front left-hand section of the spice shelf, just where I’d hoped to find it originally!

Thoughts about “Reality Residue”

The term “reality residue” is used to describe lingering “smoking gun” evidence of alternate histories that are no longer part of the official historical record. Such anomalies might include, for example, a videotape case or label showing a film title the way some people remember it to be, rather than how any authorized example of such things now exist.

The general idea about “reality residue” is that “other realities” are “out there” and “we are in the real reality.” This kind of old-school conceptualization about what it’s like to live in a multiverse gives people a sense that “some people have come from certain timelines,” rather than the idea that just possibly there IS no “real reality.” Instead, consider the idea that who we are is not so much any physical embodiment of ourselves as it is our conscious awareness–the aspect of ourselves that cannot be created, destroyed, or measured the way scientists surely wish possible.

Some people think if you just go back far enough in time, that you’ll see evidence before the “timeline shift” or whatever they’re thinking happened, that you’ll see evidence before that happened. What I have instead found over 20 years of research–and that doesn’t mean it’s definitive, it’s just what I’ve experienced, and what people have written to me–is usually there’s a consistent history in whatever official history reality you’re in.

So the official history might include people like ourselves–Mandela Effect experiencers, reality shifters, who say, “Yes, I’ve written a description of it, I’ve drawn a picture of it, I’ve simulated what I think I saw. It’s not the real thing, but it’s what I remember.” So you’ll get people’s artistic representations of previous histories, but not the the so-called “smoking gun” physical evidence. But no worries. What I suggest people who are looking for reality residue do in addition to that–because you can keep looking; maybe someone will find something. Usually so far it’s been misprints, typos, things that you can explain away some other way, rather than massive physical evidence that’s overwhelmingly persuasive.

So what I like people to think about is these flip-flops. Look for those. A thought to keep in mind if noticing something that might be “reality residue” is to consider whether this might represent a reality flip-flop. Keep in mind that some flip-flopping can go back and forth between realities a few times, before stability returns and a particular history stays selected. And that can be very strong evidence for the person experiencing it.

The Power of Suggestion Drives “False Memories” and the Placebo Effect

Most any time you see the Mandela Effect covered in mainstream media, you’re likely to see mainstream journalists attempting to sweep Mandela Effects into the dustbin of so-called “false memories” without consideration of the possibility that alternate histories might be real. We do see more thoughtful consideration of the notion of alternate realities covered in news stories about the Placebo Effect.

Intriguingly, the “power of suggestion” is credited both with creating “false memories” (which are hardly ever considered to be a good thing) at one end of the spectrum, and with empowering people to enjoy tremendous placebo effect benefits at the other. Placebo efficacy has doubled over the past 30 years in the United States of America for such areas as: spontaneous remission of debilitating health problems, reduced pain, increased stamina, greater cognitive abilities, and much, much more.

The Placebo Effect is of such tremendous and growing interest that it is now being studied at dedicated research centers, such as the Program in Placebo Studies (PIPS) and the Therapeutic Encounter hosted at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School.

There is a large and growing body of evidence to support the way we can harness the power of suggestion to surf between parallel possible worlds, especially at this time in history when many top scientists consider reality to possibly be a simulation. This simulation viewpoint was even shared by Bank of America Merrill Lynch last month with it’s clients, stating there’s a 20%-50% chance that we’re living in the matrix — meaning that the world we experience as “real” is actually just a simulation. This assertion is backed by scientists Elon Musk, Neil deGrasse Tyson, and Nick Bostrom, who wrote the thought-provoking paper, “Are You Living in a Computer Simulation?”

New paradigms take time to be fully adopted, and what we are witnessing now at this dawn of the Quantum Age is the letting go of the old Aristotelian logic, with its three basic principles of: identity, contradiction, and the excluded middle. Quantum physics has pretty much completely overturned this classical logic apple cart, but the scientific method has not yet adopted the much more comprehensive and complete quantum logic.

So while the mainstream media and mainstream science take time adjusting to the new Quantum Age, we can start enjoying some of the benefits now. Just how good can it get when you benefit from reality shift flip-flops?

You can see the YouTube summary of this blog post below:

http://consciouslifenews.com/make-living-many-worlds/11127002/

« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 12:43:56 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #207 on: March 09, 2017, 12:46:24 pm »
So here we have a qualified physicist taking the Mandela Effect, maifestation and the Secret and quantum physics and wrapping it all up in a neat package

Thanks for finding this Space Otter... it will save me TONS of work

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #208 on: March 09, 2017, 01:22:20 pm »

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #209 on: March 09, 2017, 02:20:28 pm »
Z..you're welcome.. we're both heading down the same road looking for answers...

my current question - now that i have some surrounding info to ask questions from  - is
if we can do two places at once or back and forth.. can one of me still be there while another me has shown up here..cause i really feel this may have happened to me and the search continues
switched realities with lots of similarity but not the same..sigh

there are a lot of connections at that link that i am following...meet cha for coffee somewhere in there  :D  8)

i just thought of something that makes me feel better about maybe being stuck in  the 'other' reality is that when my mother would say i must have dreamt it.. maybe i was rolling around in these realities all my life and calling it by a different name..lol others just said i was different or crazy..bwhahahahahahahahah
just more of me than i thought..
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 02:32:11 pm by space otter »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56