collapse

Author Topic: Who Are We Playing With? Really?  (Read 11778 times)

Offline Caver78

• Gold 13
Who Are We Playing With? Really?
« on: August 07, 2012, 08:33:24 am »
In looking at the both Bigfoot an ET contact things just keep getting squirrelier an more Alice in the rabbit hole.

Both fields of study suffer from the same things.

-lack of conclusive proof at scenes of sightings.
-lack of conclusive DNA in public domain
-contactee's suffer from same effects
 ...memory loss
 ...missing time
 ...implanted memories
 ...cryptic answers to simple questions from ET's an Foot's.
 ...use of advanced tech
 ...use of mindspeak
 ...both fear us using our latent psi ability
 ...both report soul thievery attempts
 ...tailored cover stories
 ...wall of fear or paralysis
 ...constant monitoring by both ET's an BF going back generations in families

Both fields suffer from blurry or fuzzy pics
Both are insistantly disinfo'd or ignored by Govt's
Both run rampant over military bases with impunity
Both have been around from our earliest memories

So OK....reading many witness reports from both sides of the fence just who the heck are we playing with?
....an who thought we wouldn't look at the patterns an ask questions?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:42:35 am by Caver78 »

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
Re: Who Are We Playing With? Really?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 08:53:56 am »
Interesting to see these two subjects grouped together.  I remember an episode of the Six Million Dollar Man that had Bigfoot being an ET controlled robot.  Okay, enough digression.  I'm familiar with "missing time," having experienced it.  I also tend to get overly worried if I happen to be in a wooded area at night.  I feel like "something" is going to come out of the trees and get me.  I've had nightmares about both Bigfoot and ET for years, which could be an overactive imagination.  It could be something else.  But, indeed, who are we playing with, or being played by?

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 10:31:52 am »
Ah, I picture Nessie and Bigfoot laughing it up over a Guiness somewhere!

What makes me wonder about Bigfoot's exsitence is the lack of dna, as you posed..especially the lack of skeletal remains..are they interning their dead like humans do? Or are they just a hoax?

So little info, so little evidence.

I will say I have seen and heard some disturbing things deep in the woods, and wouldnt be surprised if there was some sort of humanoid hairy fella running around here and there, but with population density growing, it seems like there should be more evidence.

Now, as some here discuss, myself included, what if bigfoot is an interdimensional entity, who looks like a Chewbacca?To that I might say YAY!

If there are such entities, they may have a way of appearing as a camouflaged hairy dude, to blend in better, but as for Bigfoot existing within our plane or dimension, Im more likely to say NAY!

EBE's? I definitely believe they exist, just as with Bigfoot though, they dont leave much good evidence for the cameras and ufo hunters, do they?

So, Id have to say, if Bigfoot does exist, he'd be an EBE of some kind with some sort of cloaking or interdimensional shift ability.

Cheers!
Dave
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline hoss58

• Gold 8
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 11:16:47 am »
Ah, I picture Nessie and Bigfoot laughing it up over a Guiness somewhere!

What makes me wonder about Bigfoot's exsitence is the lack of dna, as you posed..especially the lack of skeletal remains..are they interning their dead like humans do? Or are they just a hoax?

So little info, so little evidence.

I will say I have seen and heard some disturbing things deep in the woods, and wouldnt be surprised if there was some sort of humanoid hairy fella running around here and there, but with population density growing, it seems like there should be more evidence.

Now, as some here discuss, myself included, what if bigfoot is an interdimensional entity, who looks like a Chewbacca?To that I might say YAY!

If there are such entities, they may have a way of appearing as a camouflaged hairy dude, to blend in better, but as for Bigfoot existing within our plane or dimension, Im more likely to say NAY!

EBE's? I definitely believe they exist, just as with Bigfoot though, they dont leave much good evidence for the cameras and ufo hunters, do they?

So, Id have to say, if Bigfoot does exist, he'd be an EBE of some kind with some sort of cloaking or interdimensional shift ability.

Cheers!
Dave

They are real Dave , they just live underground. They only come out into our realm  for a brief visit . That's why you don't find any poop or dead bodies, that's not where they do that  .Hell... I am not sure but they probably come and go from here  back to Mars..... their home planet . John Lear says " don't try to pet them" he he !!
When you die you will find out that John Lear was right..........Hoss

Offline vril

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 11:21:12 am »
I recommend reading A Day with an Extraterrestrial by Lou Baldin which has most of the answers to the questions you have asked.  All will be disclosed to you on a personal basis, until that you just have to wade through the immense amount of non-sense both coming from the government and the crackpots. 

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 11:47:21 am »
Interesting to see these two subjects grouped together.

Putting Bigfoot and ET together, is a lot like having a peanut butter and alfalfa sandwich.  On their own, each one might be marginally weird, but still tastes good.  Together, however, not only the eldritch factor, but the enjoyment level skyrockets. ;)

[youtube]VjQMpBb1gps[/youtube]
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 11:49:16 am by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 12:15:22 pm »
They are real Dave , they just live underground. They only come out into our realm  for a brief visit . That's why you don't find any poop or dead bodies, that's not where they do that  .Hell... I am not sure but they probably come and go from here  back to Mars..... their home planet . John Lear says " don't try to pet them" he he !!

no they don't go back to their home planet...  yes "They only come out into our realm  for a brief visit "

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 12:41:44 pm »
In looking at the both Bigfoot an ET contact things just keep getting squirrelier an more Alice in the rabbit hole.

This is why black ops uses the "Alice Code" for anything top secret and why we have the term 'going down a deep rabbit hole' when we talk of black ops projects. It is not coincidence.. it a written code

-lack of conclusive proof at scenes of sightings.
-lack of conclusive DNA in public domain

You cannot find hard evidence when the object is not physically in this realm...

-contactee's suffer from same effects
 ...memory loss
 ...missing time

After effects of dimensional shifts

Both fields suffer from blurry or fuzzy pics

You cannot get a clear picture of something that is not in this dimension and has a field generated around it

Both are insistantly disinfo'd or ignored by Govt's

Not true... only in the public eye... those that don't dig deeper

Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report. - DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034

Both run rampant over military bases with impunity

At this time we have no way of stopping a dimensional portal from opening

Both have been around from our earliest memories

Quite true Gog an Magog were locked behind a double portal... we just don't know WHO locked them there

So OK....reading many witness reports from both sides of the fence just who the heck are we playing with?

have seen reports of Bigfoot track that start nowhere and go for a few steps and then suddenly end.

The only logical explanation for that is that a dimensional doorway briefly opened and for a brief time we saw into that world, and the BF saw out... The interaction zone... leaving the footprints... is all that is left  because the viewer is in his world and BF is in his own world. If you had shot BF at that moment it might be possible that the body would stay...

Have we forgotten the Bermuda Triangle?  Compasses go haywire and ships vanish and reappear. Many such natural portals around the world.

Admiral Byrds diary tells that his compass went wild and suddenly in an instant they were no longer over the ice. No they didn't go to the center of the earth through a hole at the pole... because the position of the sun didn't change.  Just the compass went screwy and suddenly they were in a different world

Skinwalker Ranch - NIDS Robert Bigelow etal... creatures just appearing from nowhere... then suddenly all activity at that location stopped

Philadelphia Experiment... NAVY attempting to make use of these portals... didn't work out so good :D

As to ET  About 80% of sightings are of the 'Critter' kind. Glowing plasma life forms NOT UFO spacecraft. These plasma critters can not be photographed beyond a blob of light or a fuzzy blob by day  After 35 years of studying UFO's my estimates are that 80%ish fit into the critter category, 15% black ops craft and 5% the true alien visitors

We had heavy visitation from them in the 50's  and I believe that they are not currently stopping by on a regular basis. (Not counting the greys that lurk under ground)

Denise Stoner, MUFON Florida director and ex government investigator agrees with me but tends to say 50% are critter. She also believes most encounters are inter dimensional in nature

If you consider the  inter dimensional hypothesis, you will find that observed reports make more sense.  Like why can you get a photo of Nessy one minute but nothing shows up on sonar

This is a brief outline. I have been working on making a thread but this is a hard topic to document :D

sky otter

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 12:42:02 pm »

wellllllllllllll after reading here long enough i have come to realize that we each have our own favorite sci fi explaination for stuff
when i read this back in the late 80's.. it made me feel better cause i was sure there were some bigfoot where i rode..
so here's one of my favorite far out explainations

it's from Ra the law of one

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Earth+History&su=Maldek%2FBigfoot

Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities of the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

The other race is that being offered a dwelling in this density by guardians who wish to give the mind/body/spirit complexes of those who are of this density at this time appropriately engineered physical vehicles, as you would call these chemical complexes, in the event that there is what you call nuclear war.

9.18 Questioner: I didn’t understand what these vehicles or beings were for that were appropriate in the event of nuclear war.

Ra: I am Ra. These are beings which exist as instinctual second-density beings which are being held in reserve to form what you would call a gene pool in case these body complexes are needed. These body complexes are greatly able to withstand the rigors of radiation which the body complexes you now inhabit could not do.

9.19 Questioner: Where are these body complexes located?

Ra: I am Ra. These body complexes of the second race dwell in uninhabited deep forest. There are many in various places over the surface of your planet.

9.20 Questioner: Are they Bigfoot-type creatures?

Ra: This is correct although we would not call these Bigfoot, as they are scarce and are very able to escape detection. The first race is less able to be aware of proximity of other mind/body/spirit complexes, but these beings are very able to escape due to their technological understandings before their incarnations here. These entities of the glowing eyes are those most familiar to your peoples.

9.21 Questioner: Then there are two different types of Bigfoot. Correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final question.

There are three types of Bigfoot, if you will accept that vibratory sound complex used for three such different races of mind/body/spirit complexes. The first two we have described.

The third is a thought-form.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 01:05:49 pm by sky otter »

sky otter

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 12:50:40 pm »
 ;)
interesting comment

have seen reports of Bigfoot track that start nowhere and go for a few steps and then suddenly end.

way back (early 80's) when a friend and i were collecting cats that were dumped off at farms
 and spaying and nuetering them (my friend worked at a vets) we ran into some
 very interesting things
one of which was a set of foot prints that we thought were from a mountian lion
we are in the boonies..
and we were really excited so we followed the track..we were on an old jeep trail
and something strange happened after about 20 or so feet.. the track changed into
what looked like a giant three toed bird track
we got the hell outta there and never did go back
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 01:05:10 pm by sky otter »

Offline Caver78

• Gold 13
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2012, 03:18:51 pm »
Please do not re-post this all over the internet. I got permission for members of THIS forum to view this. It's copyrighted and
the owner is registering  to answer  queries.

This shows the fields emitted an more if you have good eyes.  ;D

Offline COSMO

• Gold 157
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 03:30:12 pm »
Please do not re-post this all over the internet. I got permission for members of THIS forum to view this. It's copyrighted and
the owner is registering  to answer  queries.

This shows the fields emitted an more if you have good eyes.  ;D

Yes, it would be nice to have more info on that one.

Skinwalker Ranch - NIDS Robert Bigelow etal... creatures just appearing from nowhere... then suddenly all activity at that location stopped

Yes Z, that is what came to mind for me.  That ranch had the whole range of phenomena.  Do you have any info on it in your treasure stash sire?

In the early 80's I spent some time around the Hoopa Indian reservation.  Had some interesting experiences.  Did find some bigfoot poop and I can tell you in all honesty, they poop really really big!  Seriously!  4 inches in diameter and 20 inches long, full of leafy material and berrie seeds.   It was a foot outside of my friends tent....he never came back!  Was close enough to hear one breathing and they smell horrible, like sulfur with an animal muskiness together.  Also heard the wood knocks.  This happened up in the hills on the north side of the Klamath River north of Hoopa.  They ARE there!  There are 2 ongoing DNA projects and we should have news soon....at least that is what is being said.  Whatever they are, they are out there. 
And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Offline Caver78

• Gold 13
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2012, 03:44:02 pm »
These were taken by the same person, also copyrighted, of BF in invisible mode.

While combining both EBE's an BF was ''someplace'' I didn't want to go, at some point both trails lead to Shasta's observation who's playing us?

SkyOtter the answer by Ra may actually be valid as it was given in 1998 or earlier an the glowing eyes wasn't reported back then.
Since that time it has been reported but redacted from many reports. We talk about it anyways....heheheh. The channeled info speaks to them giving us answers in many different forms altho the ''voice'' behnd it remains the same whether it's a BF speaking, a gray or any other type of alien. The messages are always in circles or riddles and need to be checked for disinfo.

Personally I think we are all looking at the elephant in the room and describing different parts.

The doorways Zorgon referenced can be closed. It can be done with organic materials commonly found if you can do the math, to alter the place one is found. Their doorways are contingent on place and inherent properties of that place. I was never sure if it was magnetics or what.

Thank you everyone for replying! I expected this thread to kinda shrivel up an die a lonely little slide into oblivion.

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2012, 04:06:11 pm »

Answer;

Ourselves.

Your/my/our "Outer Mind" is Presenting this Program (Your Body & Universe) to
Your/my/our "Inner Mind" (Center)

All which exists, exists between "Ends", whether it be so called Material or Not,
like a the simple form of a Line, in that the Line itself, exists between 6 "Ends",
even if the Line is "Conceptual".    :D

IF in the Horizontal Orientation...

1.    The Left End.
2.    The Right End.
3.    The Upper End (Edge)
4.    The Lower End (Edge)
5.    The Near Face.
and
6.    The Rear Face.

YES / NO ?    :D

So too does the Mind exist between "Ends"; The "Inner" & "Outer".

Each of us observe our experience from the Center of our Mind (The Inner Mind)

The "Outer" of our Mind (Individually) Presents the Experience to the Center of its Mind.

Offline hoss58

• Gold 8
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2012, 05:16:58 pm »
no they don't go back to their home planet...  yes "They only come out into our realm  for a brief visit "

Thanks Zorgon, are they banished here?

In another post down the page you mention the plasma life forms that you might see in the daytime , I saw something like that one clear sunny day. I was looking up at the sky about 45 degrees , and I noticed a silvery blob , it shimmered like you would see if you were looking through a lens like a telescope or as I have seen , like heat waves when you look through a surveyors theodolite. I watched this object for a good minute of staring and while I did ,  it seemed to wink in and out but hold the exact same position . I think this is what I was seeing !!

I was just thinking about this a couple of days ago , pondering what it might have been . Now I think I know.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 05:28:41 pm by hoss58 »
When you die you will find out that John Lear was right..........Hoss

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56