collapse

Author Topic: Parallel Worlds Exist And They Interact With Our World, Scientists Discover  (Read 10633 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
If you added up all of the laws that are in place to "control" us, I would agree there is no such thing as free will.

Friend told me that in the province of Ontario there are over 500000 laws! So as long as you don't break a law you can have free will.    Haha

And that doesn't even get into the "religious laws" that many peeps follow.

Surely as long as We consent to the legal system We are bound.  Me?  I withdrew consent from that system (and top-down controlmind) and consent to the three Laws of Ethics ONLY.  I mean, You know how many "laws" are on the books, right?  Answer: NO ONE knows.  I can't consent to that insane system.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
I guess I must be evil.  ::)  :P
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
well  let me type out the way i see this

first ..i feel we all are in such a place to have decided to be here now

second.. we have put ourselves into a life where we think we can make the most progress for our essence  (hopefully that word won't trigger weird associations)

third...every situation presented to us thur our live is a point where we get to choose which direction we go

do we go negative or positive

even in a negative situation you can go  either way
for example
you have a rotten childhood where you are beat  mentally or physically
what do you do
go negative and carry on that situation by your actions to others
or positive by not continuing that behavior as you age
not any of it is meant to be easy

another example is say you have had a life of ease, money privilege etc
do you go negative and turn into a bully only ever getting your own way
or positive showing others compassion and kindness

and yes all of those examples are me making a judgement of what is positive and negative...i try very very hard not to make judgements about others because our sets of circumtances are not the same
so they were only for examples
 i'm sure there are many other ways to be positive or negative in any situation

you guys have got me at a point in life where somehow i have become super sensitive to the meanness..i apologize for jumping in with words when i  have been triggered by this and am trying to be as mid line as possible but sometimes the emotions runs ahead of the brain..

Irene i don't think anyone is  pure evil or shiny good here on this planet at this time..  cause imo if they were evil or perfect they would go POOF and be someplace else

hahahah hopefully not yet another timeline

Mic how nice that your boys chose that directions - guess they picked you for a reason, huh... ;)

hey Biggles  is that the same kitten you had when you moved out there or a different one?
my mokie passed  two years in may and i still cry for that cat

hugs seeker

hey Sinny.. every generation has it's own problems bitchin about them doesn't solve them or help you.. just think of what YOU want in your life and go for it.. saving the world only comes after you have saved yourself..good luck

oh sigh.. soap box again vacated..sorry :-X

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 02:36:00 pm by space otter »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
I mean, You know how many "laws" are on the books, right?  Answer: NO ONE knows.  I can't consent to that insane system.

So whats stopping you from robbing a bank or shooting someone? :P

Other than common sense laws, Laws are there for IDIOTS  like the law in Alaska that it is illegal to throw a live MOOSE out of an airplane..

That law likely exists because SOMEONE did that :P I assume that it IS legal to throw a dead moose out of an airplane though :P

Without laws we have ANARCHY...

When ANARCHY reigns the strongest gang leaders will rule the system in no time.  And they will be MUCH worse than any legal system we have today

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
Otter, its the same cat I got from the rescue when I moved here.

I know how you feel about still crying for a much loved family member whose past.

Big hugs and kiss from me honey. xxoo
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
I'm sorry if I'm on the wrong thread, but I just had to take 20mg of Valium for a panic attack; those bloody things can take me out and is part of my illness.  My daughter gets them too.

But I wanted to say to Mic, yes your little 3 year old is obviously a gifted old soul to say what he said at the funeral, about his grandmother coming back as a little girl.

I have two boys and a girl.  The eldest boy and the girl are STS and as mean as a cut snake; I really don't need that stress with what I have got.

The youngest son is a joy to behold, he is a great father and helps people out with money when they need it or anything else they need; he is a joy.

He will be in the States in July, his fifth visit and where is he going again, Las Vegas again, I don't see the attraction but boys will be boys.  His a good soul.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
Hope you are feeling better Bigsy.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
Hope you are feeling better Bigsy.

I'm okay now Mic; BTW I made a mistake up above I know your wonderful son is an adult now, not three, lol; how awesome he is. 

You've always been a sweetheart Mic. xo

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
So whats stopping you from robbing a bank or shooting someone? :P

Other than common sense laws, Laws are there for IDIOTS  like the law in Alaska that it is illegal to throw a live MOOSE out of an airplane..

That law likely exists because SOMEONE did that :P I assume that it IS legal to throw a dead moose out of an airplane though :P

Without laws we have ANARCHY...

When ANARCHY reigns the strongest gang leaders will rule the system in no time.  And they will be MUCH worse than any legal system we have today

What's stopping Me?  Hahaha!  Such behavior is unEthical.  Two of the the three Laws would broken.  The second, in the case of robbing a bank, the first in the case of shooting someOne (unless in Self defense - that is reactionary at the foundation, not willfull).  I would expect Ethical consequences - like being taken out of social circulation (locked up).

Throwing ANYTHING out of an airplane uncontrolled is unEthical - it is an endangerment to Others.  Expect Ethical consequences.

Yes, the three Laws of Ethics are there so that society can exist.  Without them there might be pandemonium (NOT chaos - chaos has infolded seed parameters - like three Laws of Ethics - and emerges in ordered fashion; fractals are an example of chaos, and all of nature and its stigmergy is chaotic).  The legal system is in place to appear to serve Ethics, but more often than not, it thwarts Ethics, serving the psychopaths in control - everything Hitler did was legal, but surely not all was Ethical.

And no...  Without Laws We have PANDEMONIUM (maybe) - anarchy means no RULERS, not no RULES.  Without the legal system, We are free as long as We maintain Ethics.

When Ethical anarchy is achieved, no One RULES, but We ALL may join to mete consequences for unEthical behavior choices, solving the problem, case by case, of an Individual making unEthical choices.

(A case where the legal system thwarts Ethics is exemplified in cannabis prohibition.  There is nothing unEthical in smoking/eating a plant.  But the prohibition surely serves the psychopaths who own pharmaceutical companies.  My mother had glaucoma and severely damaged Her system with the "meds" She was given because She would not "break the "law"" by using cannabis.  ALL cannabis use is medical:  "recreational use" or "just wanting to get high" is treating stress.)
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
well  let me type out the way i see this

first ..i feel we all are in such a place to have decided to be here now

I disagree, but I suppose that is not an issue.  I did not choose to be brought forth here...

second.. we have put ourselves into a life where we think we can make the most progress for our essence  (hopefully that word won't trigger weird associations)

Sounds Self-serving...

third...every situation presented to us thur our live is a point where we get to choose which direction we go

do we go negative or positive

I agree that We have choices in how We choose to behave - Ethically or unEthically.

you guys have got me at a point in life where somehow i have become super sensitive to the meanness..i apologize for jumping in with words when i  have been triggered by this and am trying to be as mid line as possible but sometimes the emotions runs ahead of the brain..

You choose how You feel by what You think about and HOW You are thinking about what You are thinking about.  We did not get You to anywhere - You chose/choose that.  You are responsible for choosing to trigger.  It is a fallacy that Others are responsible for what You choose to feel.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691

ah amy

first let me apologize to the readers of this thread for going sooooooo sideways

You choose how You feel by what You think about and HOW You are thinking about what You are thinking about.  We did not get You to anywhere - You chose/choose that.  You are responsible for choosing to trigger.  It is a fallacy that Others are responsible for what You choose to feel.

misunderstanding here Amy.. i wasn't saying those here (or anywhere) made me super sensitive
i was saying that at this point in my life i am super sensitive WHILE also being here
and because of being super sensitive i am saying stuff i would not normally say because i am super sensitive..
and yes i probably did choose it inadvertently because of my age and family stuff going on right now.. mostly my mom who is 95 and my reaction to the dynamic between us making a carry over to how i react here

and no offense but i did start out by saying  it was the WAY I SEE IT...we all see things differently and by saying that i felt i was saying it was just my opinion

i hope that is more clear

« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 07:15:54 am by space otter »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
ah amy

first let me apologize to the readers of this thread for going sooooooo sideways

misunderstanding here Amy.. i wasn't saying those here (or anywhere) made me super sensitive
i was saying that at this point in my life i am super sensitive WHILE also being here
and because of being super sensitive i am saying stuff i would not normally say because i am super sensitive..
and yes i probably did choose it inadvertently because of my age and family stuff going on right now.. mostly my mom who is 95 and my reaction to the dynamic between us making a carry over to how i react here

and no offense but i did start out by saying  it was the WAY I SEE IT...we all see things differently and by saying that i felt i was saying it was just my opinion

i hope that is more clear

[hugs!]  Yes, You did say that.  [smile]  And I was mostly giving My opinion, though I have experimental data on the choosing of My emotions.  I used to VERY often choose to depress.  A bit over a decade ago, I discovered Choice Theory by William Glasser.  At first I struggled to take responsibility for My emotions, having been indoctrinated into the concept that I am a victim of Others' words (something the social engineers at the top promote, leading to "political correctness" and "safe spaces").  Once I chose to accept that responsibility, I found I could ask Myself why I was choosing to depress, and, regardless of whether I got an answer, asking if there was a better choice.

Lo, I found that I stopped depressing.  It now has been nearly that decade that I have not chosen to depress.  And being presently homeless, destitute, and disabled...  I COULD choose to depress very easily.  LOL!

Anyway, no issues, sky.  [hugs again!]

Offline space otter

• Gold 691

you're right Amy.. no issues   hugs back
be safe up there

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
Bump
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter