collapse

Author Topic: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS  (Read 134441 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2017, 03:54:46 am »
To me, all this "time glitch" thing is just a way of people not admitting that they were wrong.  :P

THIS does not surprise me thast you would say this. At least it means you wre the same ArMaP in this timeline :P

I MIGHT have expected you to say this phenomena is the "Mandella Effect"

8)

So here is the problem... to those people that have experienced this... it is 100% real... and no amount of debunking will change that...If and when it happens to you you will undersatnd  Until then you don't have a horse in this race.

MANY have tried to explain it  from calling people that experience this crazy, to coming up with fancy names like the "Mandella Effect" to give a name to a phenomena were many people experience the SMAE memory 'glitch'

But the thing is this  People living in this timeline would have memories 100% related to this timeline... while those that have 'popped in" as it were would bring with them 100% clear memories of THEIR previous timeline

So the people in TL#1 will say those claiminng to be from TL#2 are crazy or delusional.

You cannot have a serious conversation between the tow because each side is 100% sure of their version  and in truth each side IS 100% correct...

Psychologists call the phenomenon confabulation. The term is used clinically to refer to memory defects experienced by patients with brain damage, and also to describe everyday phenomena like embellishing the truth when recounting events and inventing facts on the fly to fill in gaps in memory. We've all done these things at one time or another, though we're rarely conscious of it when we do.

Nope not at all the same thing :P

When Did Nelson Mandela Die?

One type of memory glitch that has generated a lot of Internet buzz in recent years is called the "Mandela Effect." In simplest terms, the Mandela Effect is an instance of collective misremembering. The term "Mandela Effect" was coined by self-described "paranormal consultant" Fiona Broome, who has written on her web site that she first became aware of the phenomenon after discovering that she shared a particular false memory — that South African human rights activist and president Nelson Mandela died in prison during the 1980s (he actually died in 2013) — with many other people. Then she began noticing other examples...

http://mandelaeffect.com/nelson-mandela-died-in-prison/

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2017, 03:58:08 am »
I don't usually quote Snopes :P but this is a good article from an independent writer and not really a debunk and it fits the point

The Berenstain/Berenstein Bears

No single example of the Mandela Effect has generated more online buzz than that of the children's book series and animated TV show The Berenstain Bears. Quite a few people who grew up with the series, it turns out, remember the title being The Berenstein Bears, with the name ending in "ein" instead of "ain" (with some even going to go so far as to maintain that the fictional bears' surname was changed along the way to make it "less Jewish"):

A page on Broome's web site cites a number of testimonials:

I too clearly remember it as ‘Berenstein’ even though I never read the books. Why would anyone change that? Seems irrelevant.

Does anyone remember the Berenstein Bears? I do. Although somewhere along the line the name has changed to the Berenstain Bears. No record of “stein” which is definitely how it was when i was younger. No question about it.

I would like to say that I VERY CLEARLY remember “Berenstain Bears” being Berenstein Bears. I very specifically remember it being pronounced “STEIN” on the show.

Didn't it used to be the Berenstein Bears? Now, suddenly it's the Berenstain bears? Is this some sort of anti-semitic cover-up? Or have those of us who grew up in the 1980's been misinformed, misread, and mispronounced?

Clearly, something of interest is going on here, but what? How to explain the fact that many different people can share the same false memory? This, unfortunately, is where much of the Internet discussion on the topic veers into woo-woo territory.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/24/the-mandela-effect/

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2017, 04:00:10 am »
Parallel Universes and Virtual Realities

One theory based on principles of quantum mechanics holds that people who experience the Mandela Effect may have "slid" between parallel realities (à la the science fiction TV series Sliders). After growing up in a universe where it was "Berenstein" Bears, for example, some people one day woke up to find themselves in an alternate universe with "Berenstain" Bears.

Another theory posits that unbeknownst to ourselves, we all exist within something resembling a "holodeck" (a device in the world of the Star Trek series that creates a virtual reality experience for recreational purposes). On this model, apparent memory glitches are actually software glitches that cause inconsistencies in our perception of reality. Can you prove this isn't the case?

There's nothing inherently wrong with this sort of speculation — it's fun, in fact — but it yields no practical explanation or testable hypotheses. Nor is it necessary. We don't have to conduct thought experiments about the ultimate nature of reality to explain why we misremember things — or even why we misremember some of the same things the same way.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/24/the-mandela-effect/

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2017, 04:06:24 am »
To me, all this "time glitch" thing is just a way of people not admitting that they were wrong.  :P

I have spend a lot of time collecting data on Solar power plants out here in the West, especially Nevada Solar One and the Nellis AFB array. These cover huge areas of land and can be seen miles away... 

The three towers are literally on the side of the highway and actually blinding as you drive by... There is NO WAY I would have forgotten to mention those especially on a hyway I drive several times a year

So this is NOT a case of mistaken memory... they simply were not built, nor even planned in my previous time line... while in THIS one they were operational in 2012

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2017, 04:19:37 am »
Sorry Colin, but I disagree.  Ghosts don't pay bus fares.  This sounds more like a time glitch or something....
What do you think Z?

I think that this Timeline thing is related to the Dimensional Portals and "Stargates" around the world.

Quantuum Physics is looking at these timeline as strings that sometines cross or tough each other. That is where my thinking is headed. It would explain a LOT

Your story of that woman is exactly the same as appearance of the Loch ness monster or Bigfoot... they appear briefly in our timeline and then return... or perhap we are only glimpsing them in their dimension for a brief moment... which would explain the lack of physical evidence

More and more stories and discoveries of portals and dimensional breaches are coming out.  Jacque Vallee was looking at the   so was Bigelow and the NIDS and Aviary groups at Skin Walker Ranch.

We have the Air Force documents talking of "naturally existing portals" and the NASA discovers the Portal are real in space, some vanishing in seconds, others that are relatively stable

Hollywood is full of portals  like Sliders for example that is exactly about moving across timeline

More and more people are becoming aware of this effect  so either it is because they are realizing they are NOT crazy... OR these incidents are becomeing more frequent. The existance of the internet has alos helped, because you can get stories from all over the world

Like UFO's you have to sift the true stories from the attention seekers but that is easy to do

In my case in Arizon on that return from Texas one minute I was at one intersection... the next blink I was 10 miles away... 

Ever since then I am finding many things changed

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2017, 04:27:25 am »
I have a brief anecdote that happened many years ago, but still disturbs me. Call me crazy if you like. I know what happened in my life.

From Jerry Wills We have a great cross-section of views and comments, and I thank each of you for your comments and commentary. This has been fascinating and educational. Where does this leave us? Though there are no answers so far, I have my personal theory. What is it? Well, we have 2 distinct groups represented here. Both groups completely certain of their position. What can this mean? Well, for example; My group (I only call it that for conversational sake) recalls things the second group disagrees with, which would be the case if my group suddenly found themselves in this timeline. The first group knows with certainty those things relevant to their experience as does my group.... and we can not agree at all because we have different experiences due to our knowledge of our respective timelines. I'm still interested in dialogue. There are no wrong answers here, folks. No one is stupid, goofy or insane. To go beyond what we know requires us to go where we have never considered. I think we can get closer to understanding if we keep talking, so long as you are also interested to contribute.

::)

He is correct... since one group is not from this timeline what the recall and know as fact will not be the same as those that have always been here.  The group that arrived here knows something is not right because THEIR world changed... but those from here have had no change so assume the others are eithe delusional, crazy or just making it up

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2017, 04:42:24 am »
I trace these timeline issues back to the night Obama was elected - November 5, 2008. This was the night things started to go all wonky.

Hmmm I don't recall when I first started looking into this but the stargates brought me to ATS in Oct 2006...  The Ted Twietmeyer article on Mars is dated 12-31-2007 so that was about when I started.

My best friend, overnight, went from being a very nice, understanding person to a completely nasty, hostile cynic who clearly despised me. For the record, I did not vote in that election as I did not like either candidate, so it wasn't politics. It was like she was a completely different person.

My Tenant was a very nice guy always paid on time very quiet, a security guard who was against theft vehemently... after we came back he became an asshole, stopped paying rent was busted for shop lifting and put foam in the drains before we finally got him out

Several people I have known a long time are completely opposite... so much so I don't recognize them and was actually shocked by a couple of them. One was an pro active Atheist and is now a Bible Thumper... I won't name names because it is meaningless anyway  as they would not have any memories of the versions I know :P

The following month a photograph taken in the driveway of my home appeared on my cellphone. It showed a yellow extension cord laying on the driveway. There was nothing else in the picture. I did not take it. Where did it come from?

I forgot about it and when I remembered it, roughly a month later, I looked for it and it was gone.

Third, my house was brand new. I hadn't yet cleaned out the line from the dryer to the roof. I left for a week. When I came back, the dryer hose had been cut and duct-taped back together? Who the hell was in my house, or, was this an alternative timeline?

Fourth, one evening I'd made a quick run to the store. When I returned I found a juice glass containing a white, milky liquid floating in a clear liquid on my kitchen counter. It had been placed on a circular pink hotpad that I'd knitted. Who put it there? WTF was it?

These LITTLE thing are happening all the time... people have blamed Gremlins for these things :D

There was an old black and white Twilight Zone episode that tried to explain this in a novel way.  The point is that it was on the minds of people already back then... The story is interesting to say the least LOL

Now see? I just said it was an old B&W episode and when I looked it up it is actually in color and dated 1985

:o

::)

"A Matter of Minutes"
The Twilight Zone episode

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Matter_of_Minutes

Closing narration
"Time, a handy fiction to explain why everything doesn't happen all at once. Or maybe we're the fiction, moving minute by minute...through the Twilight Zone.”

Note
This episode is based on the short story "Yesterday Was Monday", by Theodore Sturgeon first published in June 1941. It is also similar in concept to the Stephen King novella The Langoliers.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2017, 04:55:09 am »
This notion has guided my thoughts for well over a year but I can't find any trace of it.

When I started this research into timelines and the Schumann Resonance I was still on ATS...  Threads would appera discussing the topics  and then disappear

At first I thought it was the typical ATS thread deleting crap but soon realized that they had just VANISHED
At the same time I was looking at "shrinking time" in regards to the Schumann resonance (basically a DAY today is only 16 hrs long even though our clocks still show 24)  The first time I searched I found many University studies on this... so I saves files and links to put it together later

Well several months later I decided to continue...  The articles were gone from the web, No new search I did yeided anything and my saved files and links were all gone.

So just for this post  I googled "Time speeding up"  like I did before...

and found THIS right away...

Without going into too much scientific explanation, all matter has a frequency, or an electro magnetic “pulse.” Schuman Resonance measures that of earth. When this resonance was first measured in the 1950’s, the earth’s frequency was 7.8 hertz. Apparently recently it has been recorded at 12 hertz. This means that a 24 hour day now feels as if it’s just 16 hours.

http://www.cofcogroup.com/is-time-speeding-up-or-is-it-just-me/

Now nay sayers and psychologists will say "Its just that your getting older and your perception is changing" 

Nope I don't agree and young people have told me the same thing... in fact it was conversations like that with teens that got me started LOOKING

So ignoring the Psychos :P

Is time speeding up? | Life Energy Designs
www.lifeenergysolutions.com/blog/is-time-speeding-up/
Einstein proved that it isn't, that time is in fact speeding up. ... confirms this, he says that the rotation of the Earth is slowing down, and time is speeding up.

Schumann Resonance And The Time Speeding Up Phenomenon - In5D
in5d.com/schumann-resonance-and-the-time-speeding-up-phenomenon/
Jul 24, 2016 - Compiled by Gregg Prescott, M.S.. Editor, In5D.com. Time is actually speeding up (or collapsing). For thousands of years the Schumann .

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2017, 05:04:27 am »
I thought I was going crazy in my old age, but maybe not! Hhhmmm

Well your not crazy :D  But it appears you and seeker are still the same from my point of view :D

The fact that shows like the twilight zone covered the same phenomena proves that is isn't only us. Humans however have a pathelogical need to explain the unexplainable so they will come up with all sorts of stuff like the "Mandella Effect" mentioned earlier or "Hundredth monkey effect" postulated on jerry Wills FB page

On the other hand Qauntum Physics is looking at parallel dimensions or the Multiverse where there are endless timeline versions...

What is the multiverse theory?
The multiverse (or meta-universe) is the hypothetical set of infinite or finite possible universes (including the Universe we consistently experience) that together comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, and energy as well as the physical laws and constants that describe them.

What is the theory of parallel universes?
A parallel universe is a hypothetical self-contained separate reality co-existing with one's own. A specific group of parallel universes is called a "multiverse", although this term can also be used to describe the possible parallel universes that constitute reality.

Is there another dimension?
A Universe of 10 Dimensions. When someone mentions “different dimensions,” we tend to think of things like parallel universes – alternate realities that exist parallel to our own, but where things work or happened differently. ... Beyond these three visible dimensions, scientists believe that there may many more.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2017, 05:08:49 am »
Zorgon, is that the same Exxon we stopped at that night on the way over to see John? and that was when, in 2013? If it is the same store, that metal contraption was not there.

Seeker

Yes that was the same Exxon...

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2017, 05:21:55 am »
The Quabbalah details the different realms or shadows that are inter-connected and how to access them...

In Roger Zelasny's Chroniciles of Amber he details countless 'shadows' of the true Earth and how a member of the true blood of Amber can move from one to the next by their thoughts...

And we seem to travel in groups,may only be one or two, but for me, right now, my family is right, Z and Sarge appear to be right, but some are not...

8)  Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline dreb13

• Gold 39
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2017, 05:47:57 am »
throwing this in here since I just happen to stumble across the topic of "Schumann Resonance" just the other day.  Not really sure what to make of it though.

Humans are Waking Up: For First Time in Recorded History, Schumann Resonance Jumping to 36+

On 1/31/2017, for the first time in recorded history, the Schumann Resonance has reached frequencies of 36+.

This is a big deal. In 2014, it was considered anomalous for the frequency to have risen from it's usual 7.83 frequency to somewhere in the 15-25 levels.

Here is what it looked like in 2014: http://imgur.com/a/KNaw2

And an article discussing how strange this was back in 2014: http://www.trinfinity8.com/why-is-earths-schumann-resonance-accelerating/

Now it is spiking at well over 30 for the past two days.

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/KUnqq

Site where this info is from (where you can track in real time): https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fsosrff.tsu.ru%2F&edit-text=

Then click on "Schumann resonance" on the left. The site needs to be translated.

According to Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances), the Schumann Resonance "are a set of spectrum peaks in the extremely low frequency (ELF) portion of the Earth's electromagnetic field spectrum. Schumann resonances are global electromagnetic resonances, generated and excited by lightning discharges in the cavity formed by the Earth's surface and the ionosphere."

It has long been suspected that human consciousness can impact the magnetic field and create disturbances in it, particularly during moments of high anxiety, tension and passion: http://sedonanomalies.weebly.com/schumann-resonance.html

According to the above article, "As human beings we have extraordinary potentials we have hardly begun to study much less understand. Creative gifts, intuitions, and talents that are unpredictable or emergent may become stabilized in generations to come. Hopefully, we can learn to understand both our emergence from an essentially electromagnetic environment and facilitate our potential for healing, growth and non-local communication."

Many have been reporting the feeling that time has been speeding up. Could the increased frequencies have something to do with this?

People on YouTube are actively discussing these anomalies: https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=urF_u3DpWw0

For more info on global consciousness and the "science of interconnectivity," here's another good resource: https://www.heartmath.org/research/global-coherence/

It includes a link to the Global Consciousness Project (http://global-mind.org/gcpdot/), which seems to correlate to the increase in the electromagnetic frequencies in the past 48 hours.

As the previously cited article (http://www.trinfinity8.com/why-is-earths-schumann-resonance-accelerating/) states:

"For many years this resonance frequency has hovered at a steady 7.83 Hz with only slight variations. In June 2014 that apparently changed. Monitors at the Russian Space Observing System showed a sudden spike in activity to around 8.5 Hz. Since then, they have recorded days where the Schumann accelerated as fast as 16.5 Hz. (The graph is usually blue with some green, and no white.) At first they thought their equipment was malfunctioning, but later learned the data was accurate. Everyone was asking, what’s causing this intermittent spiking activity?"

"Is the Earth’s frequency speeding up? Since the Schumann frequency is said to be “in tune” with the human brain’s alpha and theta states, this acceleration may be why it often feels like time has sped up and events and changes in our life are happening more rapidly."

"These emerging resonances are naturally correlated to human brainwave activity. So this means, we are changing. Many years ago I was trained in EEG Neurofeedback, so I looked at what these accelerated frequencies might be telling us about human evolutionary change. A 7.83 Hz frequency is an alpha/theta state. Relaxed, yet dreamy—sort of a neutral idling state waiting for something to happen. A 8.5 – 16.5 Hz frequency moves one out of the theta range into more of a full calmer alpha state with faster more alert beta frequencies starting to appear. (This correlates with slowly waking up cognitively). Since the Schumann Resonance has had sudden spikes between 12 – 16.5 Hz (see pic’s white areas), I found this even more interesting. In Neurofeedback, 12-15 Hz is called Sensory-Motor Rhythm frequency (SMR). It is an ideal state of “awakened calm.” Our thought processes are clearer and more focused, yet we are still “in the flow” or “in the know.” In other words, Mother Earth is shifting her vibrational frequency and perhaps so are we. This may be one of many signs that we are AWAKENING."

"Scientist’s report that the Earth’s magnetic field, which can affect the Schumann Resonance, has been slowly weakening for the past 2,000 years and even more so in the last few years. No one really knows why. I was told by a wise old sage from India that the magnetic field of Earth was put in place by the Ancient Ones to block our primordial memories of our true heritage. This was so that souls could learn from the experience of free-will unhampered by memories of the past. He claimed that the magnetic field changes are now loosening those memory blocks and we are raising our consciousness to greater truth. The veil is lifting. The blinders are coming off. If true, it raises even more intriguing questions."

"Whatever is happening, it’s clear that this acceleration may make you feel more tired, exhausted, dizzy, depressed, and even strange as you raise your own frequencies to be more “in tune” with the New Earth. Adaptation is not always an easy process, but keep in mind it’s all part of your own unique AWAKENING."

What are your thoughts on what will happen if we maintain spikes of 30+?

2/2/17 update: we are now in our 3rd straight day of 30+ resonance, and it seems like it is getting more constant / stronger! http://imgur.com/a/UPAVh

https://www.reddit.com/r/Retconned/comments/5rezz5/humans_are_waking_up_for_first_time_in_recorded/
[\quote]

« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 06:55:35 am by dreb13 »

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2017, 06:49:50 am »
Berenstain Bears???  WTF!  They were the stein bears that I remember. 
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2017, 07:07:35 am »
Some people are more susceptible to time's fluid nature.  You seem to have a more linear mindset, from what I've read in your posts.  That may account for your lack of bizarre experiences in that particular area.  Just a thought.
Either that or I just accept that I may be wrong and don't say that the rest of the universe changed around me instead. ;)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2017, 07:19:19 am »
So this is NOT a case of mistaken memory... they simply were not built, nor even planned in my previous time line... while in THIS one they were operational in 2012
That's why I don't like that "explanation", as, like the "aliens did it", it's just a kind of "deus ex machina" to solve a problem we do not understand. In this case of "shifting timelines" or "Mandella effect" or whatever we want to call it, to me, it looks like a variation of the "facebook mentality" that makes people want to be the centre of attentions, particularly by implying that everything changed around them but they are still the same.

Also, saying that "I don't have a horse in this race" is not exactly true, when people say that those that have not experienced something like this are, somehow, on a "lower league", like when people say that they "know" things because they are "awaken" or something like that. It's the same as saying that they are special and the others are not.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter