collapse

Author Topic: T.A.P., You're It  (Read 49446 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: T.A.P., You're It
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2012, 01:19:28 pm »
The lack of equal education in our societies causes contamination of races and classes. = Equal Education should be free to all.

Everyone is part of a race, class, gender and was raised with certain beliefs as to who they are according to thier race, class, gender. These paradigms breed hate and lies which cause an unequal playing field for all. Grudges amongst all these catagories have lasted for thousands of years.

In order to work together, there would have to be some major changes. In many ways, it seems that history itself being taught to new generations gives rebirth to these problems over and over again.

When we're born we're innocent to these things, they are indoctrinated into us. 

( Oh and HELLO to all!   :D  )

Welcome back, Dave.  There has been a faction throughout history that has used the differences to divide and conquer, frequently basing the propaganda on the idea that Others will take from One.  In abundance, not only is such propaganda difficult if not impossible to spread, but no One will feel threatened in Their livelihoods and resources.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2012, 01:24:56 pm »
ama

you can't state, categorically, that you will be able to control the outcome, once it is set in motion, particularly since you'll need a justice system and as you know, human justice systems are abused constantly and have been since the dawn of human civs.  i agree  your concept will remove quite a bit of that, theoretically, the problem is, the guys who are already in control of the show, don't want people to have freedom of choice, only the illusion of freedom of choice and even that is occassionally removed, just to keep the herd afraid and under control.

i really like your idea, but i don't think it behooves you or the idea, to suggest anyone who disagrees about any tiny part of it, is automatically bad.
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2012, 01:26:06 pm »
Well According to an expert in the field 90% of people who joy ride on rather rickety boats are genuine refugee's who are in serious danger of being killed.  On the flip side the same expert also said that only 20% of people claiming Refugee Status who enter the country via Biz Visa's and Holiday Visa's are genuine.  The latter seem to be the people rorting the system because they have money to do so ;)

Strangely I watched 2012 tonight for a second time and saw the end scene which I missed the first time around.  The ending scene where the Dr took control over the ruthless prick of a politician really shone to me. as a good lesson into how selfish hoomans are when it comes to SHTF scenarios and how awesome they can be. 

So a refugee in a boat that would not even qualify for water worthy status escaping the likes of nutters in the middle east is more likely than not to be a pretty decent citizen :D

Irrespective of Their "goodness," if They lived in TAP, They would NOT be an issue to anyOne.  They could find a place on Earth or in the sky to set up Their community, and no One would care that They are there.  They are no skin off anyOne else's nose.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2012, 01:28:42 pm »
ama

you can't state, categorically, that you will be able to control the outcome, once it is set in motion, particularly since you'll need a justice system and as you know, human justice systems are abused constantly and have been since the dawn of human civs.  i agree  your concept will remove quite a bit of that, theoretically, the problem is, the guys who are already in control of the show, don't want people to have freedom of choice, only the illusion of freedom of choice and even that is occassionally removed, just to keep the herd afraid and under control.

i really like your idea, but i don't think it behooves you or the idea, to suggest anyone who disagrees about any tiny part of it, is automatically bad.

I never said One who disagrees is "bad!"  (?!?!?!)  I asked for a scenario wherein there are racial issues.  That's all.  If You can give Me a scenario that I cannot show how it would not be an issue, I will concede.

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2012, 01:45:37 pm »
frequently basing the propaganda on the idea that Others will take from One.

that is what i'm referring to.  you know you are going to encounter that, in fact, i just was arguing that point earlier in the thread.  not from the persepective of people sitting around syphoning off other people's labor, but from the perspective that racism has been religously beat into people's heads to the point where it's going to be a matter of spiritual belief, even in the face of plenty.  removal of scarcity will solve quite a few problems, but that is not one it can resolve. 

the problem is, if it is then suggested that those who think that way be put to justice for disrupting the system, soon you have removed large groups of people for just having a difference of opinion. in effect, you're trying to set up a system that for all its good points, will inevitably lead to massive suffering for large sectors of the populace, or those sectors of the populace that the powers that be have been so fervently trying to genocide anyway.  in which case, your system has just been used to create the same kind of problems that systems in the past have used. 

that's why the original concepts presented for the public by the founders of the usa, were inevitably the only workable, humane system.  EVERY person is endowed with rights from their creator, not just the people who aren't religious or racist.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 01:47:27 pm by undo11 »
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2012, 01:52:37 pm »
Beth, why would One fear Others taking from Them when They can have all They want?

That makes no sense.  So, no...  " [I ] " DON'T "know [I ] [am] going to encounter that."

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2012, 01:53:19 pm »
you can't state, categorically, that you will be able to control the outcome, once it is set in motion,

That's the beauty of it, but once that ball is rolling in the right direction it will be impossible to derail, though i daresay many will try ;)
There will always be disagreements...
I still disagree with amy on the number of 'prime' laws, or natural laws, that we need to survive as a species.
That doesn't stop us from being able to work together one little bit, we both see the bigger picture, we both enjoy each other's posts.
We both see that this is important, far bigger than the 'opinions' or wants of a single person or group.

Actually, it would eventually pay off. Justice is merely the upholding of those laws, freely agreed to by everybody.
Anybody who breaks those laws will have to be punished, usually by denial of social contact, incaceration at home etc.

Compare this with the brutal systems we have today, this is paradise, even for a criminal!

So what have people got to lose?
That very (physical) freedom and social contact will be the things we prize the most in the future, so this would be a kind of torture to the offender of the future.
There's more, but my wife is distracting me...

soon you have removed large groups of people for just having a difference of opinion.
They are allowed to have an opinion, we all do.
And you are even allowed to act according to your opinion or beliefs, something that is denied many people today.
But if you act on those beliefs to intentionally break the prime laws, that would be considered criminal behavior.

The more you follow this, the simpler it becomes.
3 (or 4) basic laws, governing all of humanity, TAP is the guide, the path we need to follow.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:01:19 pm by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2012, 01:55:26 pm »
Thank You, Luke.  Spot on.

And yeah...  The WORST that can happen is that We won't have to pay for energy, saving billions - trillion! - overall.

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2012, 02:01:51 pm »
Beth, why would One fear Others taking from Them when They can have all They want?

That makes no sense.  So, no...  " [I ] " DON'T "know [I ] [am] going to encounter that."

it isn't fear of taking goods.  we're talking about people who are racist, based on religious texts or their interpretation of religious texts, deliberately trying to get people who they view as the enemy,
imprisoned or whatever options for punishment your system has in store for law breakers.  then the call could easily go out to just put all such people in prison or punishment because they are abusing the ONE's peace.  and next thing you know, people who haven't done that, are also punished because they bear any similarity to it. 

that's why i say you have to keep it so everyone has rights, even the religious or racists, and how are you gonna do that if their very existence messes up the sanctuary of the ONE? i'm afraid that the gift of the feather has been underestimated in your ideas.

what i suggest you do, and i suggest this highly, is read some research papers done on groups like jim jones or similar groups, who start off with a fantastic premise and then get bent into twisty pretzel shapes by reality.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:03:54 pm by undo11 »
JOIN THE GAME!

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2012, 02:07:56 pm »
I'll settle just for the free energy, it's a fundamental part of TAP.
that's why i say you have to keep it so everyone has rights, even the religious or racists, and how are you gonna do that if their very existence messes up the sanctuary of the ONE? i'm afraid that the gift of feather has been underestimated in your ideas.

Sure, people will even have the freedom to express their 'racist' views (imo there are VERY FEW true 'racists' in the world) but if they break those laws...
In any case, a fundamental law of life is love & respect, can you have that & also be a racist?
Don't think so...

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2012, 02:12:51 pm »
I'll settle just for the free energy, it's a fundamental part of TAP.
Sure, people will even have the freedom to express their 'racist' views (imo there are VERY FEW true 'racists' in the world) but if they break those laws...
In any case, a fundamental law of life is love & respect, can you have that & also be a racist?
Don't think so...

well let me put it this way:

would you rather have a law system over you that favors your rights as a person, whether the system agrees with them or not, or favors the rights of the society, which can be lead around like a brain washed robot when necessary?

i realize the big fellows have been working hard for generations to get an utopian idea that will actually work, but to be honest, i just think they sell utopian society ideas as a cover story for wiping out sectors of the populace who they fear will topple them.  usually it's based on sound logic too, but let's be honest, what are the odds they would actually want an utopian society that benefits everyone and not just them? when have they ever actually let that be the case?
JOIN THE GAME!

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2012, 02:33:16 pm »
would you rather have a law system over you that favors your rights as a person, whether the system agrees with them or not, or favors the rights of the society, which can be lead around like a brain washed robot when necessary?
Can't we have both?
I agree we should all still retain our basic human rights as humans, but the structure of society must come first.
Anyone who would 'lead us around' will by trying to pervert that to their own ends, & will eventually they will break one of the laws, or encourage others to do so.

but let's be honest, what are the odds they would actually want an utopian society that benefits everyone and not just them? when have they ever actually let that be the case?
They never have, they never will.
There were a few, like Kennedy who saw it, but they removed him pretty quick.
But if that idea spreads to millions of people, they going to wipe us out, too?
I say bring it on, i could use the exercise ;)
It's too late, the cat's out of the bag, many are waking up & asking questions.....

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2012, 02:36:53 pm »
case in point

after the 2008 stock market collapse, people who's money hadn't been lost in the collapse, took their money out of the banks and started investing in gold.

obama now wants to tax that gold with 90% tax. this means if those who bought gold, don't turn around and sell it (forcing its value down to rock bottom) before the tax is implemented, and put their money back in the bank, they will lose almost all its value in taxes.

i knew this was going to happen back in the 70s.  i read a book by a guy who said literally, the only thing that would maintain its value would be real estate, and that gold, silver, paper money, etc, would end up being totally worthless.  i had a hard time imagining gold being worthless because it has always been valuable.  how would that even be possible.  well now i know how.

JOIN THE GAME!

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2012, 02:59:18 pm »
it isn't fear of taking goods.  we're talking about people who are racist, based on religious texts or their interpretation of religious texts, deliberately trying to get people who they view as the enemy,
imprisoned or whatever options for punishment your system has in store for law breakers.  then the call could easily go out to just put all such people in prison or punishment because they are abusing the ONE's peace.  and next thing you know, people who haven't done that, are also punished because they bear any similarity to it. 

What are They going to do?  If the three Laws are not broken, They have nothing.  "Abusing One's peace" is not under the three Laws.  If One's "peace" is abused, One is free to move.  And "the call could easily go out" but if there is no Law broken, We will ignore it - but We won't ignore People breaking a Law against these folks.

that's why i say you have to keep it so everyone has rights, even the religious or racists, and how are you gonna do that if their very existence messes up the sanctuary of the ONE? i'm afraid that the gift of the feather has been underestimated in your ideas.

They have a right - EVERYONE has a right to do as They wish - within the three Laws.  Poor behavior will result in pariahhood.  Breaking a Law will result in pariahhood at least and lockup in luxury at worst.

what i suggest you do, and i suggest this highly, is read some research papers done on groups like jim jones or similar groups, who start off with a fantastic premise and then get bent into twisty pretzel shapes by reality.

Yeah.  And Jim Jones' group was creating what issues?  Any against the three Laws?  Breaking the three Laws is the only crime.  All else is permissible - but, again, poor behavior will get One avoided by Others.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2012, 03:00:23 pm »
case in point

after the 2008 stock market collapse, people who's money hadn't been lost in the collapse, took their money out of the banks and started investing in gold.

obama now wants to tax that gold with 90% tax. this means if those who bought gold, don't turn around and sell it (forcing its value down to rock bottom) before the tax is implemented, and put their money back in the bank, they will lose almost all its value in taxes.

i knew this was going to happen back in the 70s.  i read a book by a guy who said literally, the only thing that would maintain its value would be real estate, and that gold, silver, paper money, etc, would end up being totally worthless.  i had a hard time imagining gold being worthless because it has always been valuable.  how would that even be possible.  well now i know how.

What has all this concern for money, gold and taxes got to do with TAP?

EDIT to add:  Yes, in scarcity, there are these problems...

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]