collapse

Author Topic: Bob Lazar Footage analyzed  (Read 4573 times)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
Bob Lazar Footage analyzed
« on: May 18, 2015, 08:43:31 pm »

Hi John,

The Image Analysis Team has begun investigating Area 51 footage using advanced Forensic analysis software, starting with Bob's footage.

Thought you might find it interesting and maybe have some comments on what is revealed.

[youtube]hIdv3aQziGc[/youtube]

The skeptics reaction has been to say that what Bob and you others saw and filmed were merely Military Flares or Janet Airlines flights bringing workers into Groom Lake.

The Image Analysis Team has accepted the challenge and is currently putting together a video that shows footage of all 3 on the screen at once for comparison.

The skeptics will not enjoy the results because it is very obvious and clear that none of these alternate explanations resemble anything remotely close to the Area 51 craft.     

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 08:48:48 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
Re: Bob Lazar Footage analyzed
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 10:32:47 pm »
The Image Analysis Team has accepted the challenge and is currently putting together a video that shows footage of all 3 on the screen at once for comparison.

The skeptics will not enjoy the results because it is very obvious and clear that none of these alternate explanations resemble anything remotely close to the Area 51 craft.     

Nice one A51.

Do you have any idea about when we will see the results?

8)
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 08:42:36 am »
That should be very interesting if you have footage of 3 Saucers at Area 51...A51  :P

I recall me being very curious about that when you first informed us about it a year or two back...

I am not sure if John had actually seen your previous footage or your recent connection with Bob Lazar and George Knapp.

Its nice to see John visiting PRC again ..Hope he is feeling better...and I hope that he can add his comments if he looks at the video footage...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 08:44:12 am by astr0144 »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 02:51:07 pm »
John has had surgery on his legs  His problem was arteries and they can fix that. Last visit his feet looked better than mine now and he was able to walk on his own enough to get to the store and get in and out of my Nissan without help (save stepping up the curb)

So what ya need to do now is nudge him to come in here :D  I already emailed the link

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 03:52:01 pm »
Thanks for clarifying the situation...Hope John can continue to to improve after what seemed  a complex operation.  Hope that you have not had or need a similar treatment "Z"..as your comments suggest you a similar foot / leg / walking issue.

It does suggest that John will not have been aware of A51s posts and videos over the last 12 months and John will have a bit of catching up to do..

Hope he reads your email or that we can get him to notice the relevant threads and posts.

I can see Johns Initial come back post being on Gravity that is a complex topic that needs quite some study , thought  and understanding to be able to offer any reasonable reply to it... as interesting as some of the things that hes referred to.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 03:55:18 pm by astr0144 »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 08:56:35 pm »
Hope that you have not had or need a similar treatment "Z"..as your comments suggest you a similar foot / leg / walking issue.

Mine is veins. I would love it if I could afford vien replacement surgery  but that would need a trip to Europe from what I understand... sigh....  oh well watchagonnado :P

But thanks for the condern

It does suggest that John will not have been aware of A51s posts and videos over the last 12 months and John will have a bit of catching up to do..

Yes very true  The meds kept him drowsy and he forgot his password here  So yeah things should be better

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2015, 03:30:18 am »
I'll check this out later.  Looks interesting.

Check your YouTube channel settings.  I haven't had any notifications about new material.

ETA:  Have you analysed a Janet (whatever model plane it was) night time landing or take off?  That should put that to bed once and for all. :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 03:32:55 am by Pimander »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 06:02:01 am »
I'll check this out later.  Looks interesting.

Check your YouTube channel settings.  I haven't had any notifications about new material.

ETA:  Have you analysed a Janet (whatever model plane it was) night time landing or take off?  That should put that to bed once and for all. :)

Yes. That is one of the three I was referring to. We have video of Janet Flights coming into Groom Lake as well as video of Military Flares.

All 3 (meaning Janet, Flares and Bob footage) will be displayed all together side by side for comparison to see is they resemble each other.

The spoiler answer is - not even close!

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 06:18:36 am »
You knew they would be different. :)

I might know what the problem is with the notifications.  I have abandoned an old gmail account so the notifications may have gone there..  I'll re-subscribe.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 07:18:14 am »
I believe that I personally witnessed Military Flares when I spent a night out observing Area 51...

Before I became aware they were Flares..(Later when Joerg explained to me on his well known Dreamland Resort website)

I did at the time think that I was witnessing a Mothership rising above the mountain terrain..

It was still quite an amazing experience at the time when one new no better...

What ever I witnessed raised up over the mountain horizon and just hovered for what seemed like 20 minutes or more...The light effects were quite amazing to see....and seeing a strong Bright light just hover in one place for so long really did seem weird.. Later a smaller light also occurred...

Then gradually both slowly sank back below the horizon and the light slowly faded.

At the time I had borrowed my Brothers Camera.. but did Not know how to fully operate it..and I could NOT get it to take a photograph as it needed to be on a special setting to take night shots..

My mind was racing with severe excitement and frustration at the same time trying to take  photos of it..

I had another cheap video camera and did take some footage using that but the quality was very poor..

But I will say at the time it seemed like one of the most exhilarating experiences that I had ever witnessed in relation to possible UFO sightings...

Unless of course it was something else and Joerg was trying to mislead me  ???  :-\  :)

I have NOT found very much online however of actual footage that does show Flare activity at Area 51...so I do not know how often people do actually witness them happen..

I was told they tend to use them when they believe no one  is around..Not sure how they can tell that for sure..but that cannot always be the case or it would never have been witnessed.

I did see a UFO program that also interviewed John Lear ..where a group of people visited him and later went to Area 51... and surprisingly when they later observed Area 51 at night.. they got to also see Flare activity... that's the only one other incident that I have come across with ref to Flare activity at Area 51... other than a couple of photos that I found online...

So I wonder why there is not more people observed them and filmed it and posted it online..?

Yes. That is one of the three I was referring to. We have video of Janet Flights coming into Groom Lake as well as video of Military Flares.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 07:32:41 am by astr0144 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]