collapse

Author Topic: The End of Entropy  (Read 55417 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: The End of Entropy
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 05:18:42 pm »
Amatarasu,

There is no "ENERGY"
There is resistance.
With boundless respect.....
Think of what it is You desire???????
You have been indoctrinated to think in terms of energy.
NOBODY can find it.....thats because it doesn't exist.

This thinking locks You into a control box, which they have the key to.

Your "ENERGY" is explosive.
I suspect that which You desire is implosive.
It is therefore not "ENERGY"
The fault is in the difference between creation and anihilation.
Both operate by means of transmutation.
Present energy destroys creation, explodes past creation, it's the wrong way around.

That which You desire is implosion, and luckily it out numbers explosion.

hobbit

[smile]  I am sure You are right.  However...  In the sense of economic expression, energy = meaningful work ("meaningful energy expended") = money.  Whatever name You want to choose - free work, free energy, free money...  When arguing One's case, it is best to speak in the most generally accepted semantics.  This lends itself to the highest probability of passing on the information that is really important:  We can eliminate the need for money.

"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 05:51:34 pm »
I know that I must be really dense when it comes to all of this and I have tried to get my mind around your concept of " no money" equals.... freedom somehow?

To me money has always just been simply a method of exchange. In the south pacific they exchanged shells. And bartered. It just made it simpler. to handle full shells instead of ten big pigs? Right? x number of shells got you x number of pigs. You didn't have to drag the things around with you..... and any time you needed a pig.... you collected your shells and " bought " him.  So what is bad about that?

Somehow you seem to equate "money" with all of the evil in the world and I am not sure I see that either.

I know that you have spent alot of time at this....so I respect your thoughts here enormously. I just am not sure the I can make the connections that you do.

Now you say NO money will make things simpler but... try as I might... I am still having a hard time with this.
With no "money"..... how do you exchange for that pig? Somebody has alot of time and energy into raising that pig... he can't do it all himself :-\ ( pigs are smart but thats asking alot!).... so what kind of exchange are you planning on using INSTEAD of "money?"  My problem is that I am looking at an economic exchange system that has worked for centuries.... what is it exactly that makes it manditory to get " rid " of it? Now I admit the modern financial institutions leave me baffled so maybe your discomfort comes from that more modern version?

The way " cards" are taking over the use of currency is fast disappearing anyway. My husband was complaining about how nobody seems to have "change" anymore. He used to empty his pockets at the end of the day and save all of the loose coins.... well, with the use of debit cards.... the change is disappearing too. Going to take him forever to fill up that yearly cash can that he has going!

Are you talking about a sort of advanced bartering system? I could see with computers.... that could actually work.... In fact I just bartered a little Yorkie pup for some construction material and a weeks work of work from a wondrous carpenter. It was lucky that his wife had always wanted a Yorkie.... so that worked THIS time but I wouldn't want to have to count on that .... him wanting the pup and us needing the work... its just not always that neat!

Can you break your system down to that point.... how does a farmer get paid for that pig? I am sure that you have thought that through and somehow I have just been missing it.   Thanks Amy.   Linda

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 07:36:30 pm »
I know that I must be really dense when it comes to all of this and I have tried to get my mind around your concept of " no money" equals.... freedom somehow?

To me money has always just been simply a method of exchange. In the south pacific they exchanged shells. And bartered. It just made it simpler. to handle full shells instead of ten big pigs? Right? x number of shells got you x number of pigs. You didn't have to drag the things around with you..... and any time you needed a pig.... you collected your shells and " bought " him.  So what is bad about that?

Somehow you seem to equate "money" with all of the evil in the world and I am not sure I see that either.

I know that you have spent alot of time at this....so I respect your thoughts here enormously. I just am not sure the I can make the connections that you do.

Now you say NO money will make things simpler but... try as I might... I am still having a hard time with this.
With no "money"..... how do you exchange for that pig? Somebody has alot of time and energy into raising that pig... he can't do it all himself :-\ ( pigs are smart but thats asking alot!).... so what kind of exchange are you planning on using INSTEAD of "money?"  My problem is that I am looking at an economic exchange system that has worked for centuries.... what is it exactly that makes it manditory to get " rid " of it? Now I admit the modern financial institutions leave me baffled so maybe your discomfort comes from that more modern version?

The way " cards" are taking over the use of currency is fast disappearing anyway. My husband was complaining about how nobody seems to have "change" anymore. He used to empty his pockets at the end of the day and save all of the loose coins.... well, with the use of debit cards.... the change is disappearing too. Going to take him forever to fill up that yearly cash can that he has going!

Are you talking about a sort of advanced bartering system? I could see with computers.... that could actually work.... In fact I just bartered a little Yorkie pup for some construction material and a weeks work of work from a wondrous carpenter. It was lucky that his wife had always wanted a Yorkie.... so that worked THIS time but I wouldn't want to have to count on that .... him wanting the pup and us needing the work... its just not always that neat!

Can you break your system down to that point.... how does a farmer get paid for that pig? I am sure that you have thought that through and somehow I have just been missing it.   Thanks Amy.   Linda

Linda...  I read You book.  Perhaps You can read mine? 

Mine's free.  [smile]  http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/aad67f70b7b43ddc.pdf

If You had a hot dog cart and the energy to run it was free, and a robot tended it, and robots run on free energy did all the farming to feed the pigs which were tended by robots run on free energy and processed into hot dogs by robots run on free energy and delivered by robots run on free energy...  Where is the cost?  How much would You charge for these hot dogs?  You paid nothing for the energy in the production line, nor for the labor in the production line...  The seeds that were farmed were freely given by nature...so are the pigs, for that matter.  The planet sits under Us freely for seeds to go into.

So...  You paid nothing for these hot dogs, it costs You zero to run the stand.  (And We could go into the stand costing nothing, too, through robot miners for the metals, smelting, shaping, etc...).  So why would You need to charge for the hot dogs?

Now, Let's say a friend of Yours LOVES to make specialty hot dogs - Her own "secret recipe" of spices.  She can get Her meat free, Her spices free, Her cooking heat free, Her pots and pans and whatever else for free.  And, because She doesn't HAVE to spend 8 or more hours pursuing Her slave's compensation for Her Human energy, She has time and energy of Her own to devote to making Her signature hot dogs.

So She makes Her hot dogs and You, who don't have to "mind the store," are hanging out while She is in Her bliss, making Her dogs.  You say, "Hey.  Those smell damn good.  Better than what I have at the hot dog stand!  If You have any extra, can I distribute them at My cart?"

She smiles in delight.  "Of course.  I always have a lot and You can have what You want!  Thank You for the compliment!"

So You have a robot pack up Her dogs and take them to the cart.  You also have a sign made up saying, "NOW!  Dogs by Delilah!"  And soon, Delilah is blissfully making Her dogs, and Your cart has gained the reputation of being the best on the block.  Your cart is written up in a number of blogs, and demand for the dogs - HUMAN made - grows.  Soon, reservations are required to get the dogs, because Delilah does not want to make THAT many dogs.  All this can be handled via net and computer.

So...  You gain reputation for having a popular hot dog cart, Delilah has reputation for making dogs, and neither of You have traded, bartered, exchanged work, exchanged coin, bills, checks or electronic funds (money).

But You are both very rich in social standing.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:21:06 pm by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 07:57:28 pm »
Yes, Linda, you must read Amy's book the Abundance Paradigm, it's a wonderful work of art from a wonderfully thoughtful person, youll love it!
It will answer a lot of those questions for you, too. 8o)
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2012, 09:02:17 pm »
Yes, I promise to read it Amy. Thanks for your hot dog story. It took alot to put that out there. I guess that I am just having a hard time seeing how we all can eventually get to the point in your world where you have robots doing everything..and are depending on electrogravitics somehow to power all of this....... and everyone can benefit from it all without having any downsides to anything. Perhaps I worry too much about " downsides!". I will get back to you once I have read it completely. Linda

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2012, 09:07:07 pm »
Ahhhh.  I posted this in another thread, but I will post it here again:

So the Plan is to:

1)  Raise awareness that this technology exists so that We can -

2)  Call for the release of the overunity technology to -

3)  Remove the cost of energy in manufacturing, transportation, agriculture, homes, & misc. so -

4)  The cost of building robots to do the necessary jobs no One wants to do becomes affordable so -

5)  We can relieve Ourselves of undesired toil, being supported easily at this point on social services since -

6)  Money will become unnecessary when the effort to collect the penny for the week's groceries (the room full of furniture, the house, the [fill in the blank]) is more than the penny is worth

By abundantly replacing the money with what it represents (meaningful energy expended), the need for money dissipates and there is no motive to promote consumerism.  There is no motive to solve issues the cheapest or most profitable way.  There is no motive to steal - if One wants it, another can be had for the asking on the web. There is no motive to defraud.  There is no motive to silence discoveries.  There is no motive to hide cures.  There is no motive to do what does not give One bliss.

There WILL be motive to better the world - Those who contribute will earn appreciation, thanks, gratitude, name recognition and Self satisfaction.  Instill a Betterment Ethic in place of the work "ethic" (a slave's ethic - enrich others with One's Human energy).

"From Each according to BLISS; to Each according to DESIRE."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 09:08:53 pm by Amaterasu »

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2012, 09:31:13 pm »
Ah... Maybe thats where my problem is.... I am stuck on step one!!!!!
And my energy level is such... that I think I probably am going to leave all of the other steps to other younger folks.

" Raise awareness that this technology exists so that We can -

2)  Call for the release of the overunity technology to -"

I am still wallowing about in the problem of getting people to accept that it DOES exist....calling for the release of " electrogravitic technology? I am not even sure at this point that I want to see it released to the public.

So right there I kind of hit a brick wall until I can get that resolved in my head. I mentioned that there might be drawbacks to all of this but this is not something that you seem particularly concerned with AMY... entirely your right to decide that somehow it will all be dealt with successfully.... but it bothers me. I want to be sure that we are not opening the biggest Pandoras box ever imagined.

I hope that you are right and all of the other steps can fall happily into place!  Linda

But nothing will happen until the technology can be used consistantly by folks who are not controlled by the military. Asking them to " release it" just is not going to happen in my opinion.

So I am sorry. I must seem a terrible anchor to you... but I can not consider steps  from three forward until we get steps one and two dealt with.....  Linda

Linda

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2012, 09:46:49 pm »
Ah... Maybe thats where my problem is.... I am stuck on step one!!!!!
And my energy level is such... that I think I probably am going to leave all of the other steps to other younger folks.

" Raise awareness that this technology exists so that We can -

2)  Call for the release of the overunity technology to -"

I am still wallowing about in the problem of getting people to accept that it DOES exist....calling for the release of " electrogravitic technology? I am not even sure at this point that I want to see it released to the public.

So right there I kind of hit a brick wall until I can get that resolved in my head. I mentioned that there might be drawbacks to all of this but this is not something that you seem particularly concerned with AMY... entirely your right to decide that somehow it will all be dealt with successfully.... but it bothers me. I want to be sure that we are not opening the biggest Pandoras box ever imagined.

I hope that you are right and all of the other steps can fall happily into place!  Linda

But nothing will happen until the technology can be used consistantly by folks who are not controlled by the military. Asking them to " release it" just is not going to happen in my opinion.

So I am sorry. I must seem a terrible anchor to you... but I can not consider steps  from three forward until we get steps one and two dealt with.....  Linda

Linda

[smile]  One of the reasons I included the Laws, the Betterment Ethic, and so on was to seed the memescape with a vision.  So that when the tech DOES come out, when We have reached the tipping point, We will have the map in place.

I don't really expect the petition itself to do any good in swaying those who presently control the tech.  It is there to raise awareness, seed a vision, give a feeling of doing something, promote a sense of "kindredship," offer a means (link) for Others to join in spreading awareness, a means to contact the signatories to remind Them and suggest action...

What I DO expect is reaching the tipping point.  Once the tipping point is reached, I will see the awareness and the demands, and the seeded vision grow to cover the whole planet.  And THEN the tech will be forthcoming.  The toadies will have the vision.  Some of the top will also catch the "bug."  What percentage is anyOne's guess...  It WILL come out.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2012, 08:32:15 pm »
Here's some more links:

http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE24.html

PDF's Electrogravitics:

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA227121
http://arxiv.org/ftp/physics/papers/0211/0211001.pdf
http://www.ssrsi.org/Onsite/PDFbin/Biefeld-Brown%20Effect.pdf
http://www.rqm.ch/Central%20Oscillator%20and%20SpaceQuantaMedium.pdf
http://jnaudin.free.fr/lifters/files/ElectrograviticsElectrokineticsValone.pdf
http://www.integrityresearchinstitute.org/Loder.PDF
http://users.teilar.gr/~a.a.nass/files/C6.pdf
http://www.checktheevidence.com/pdf/The%20Case%20for%20AntiGravity-booklet.pdf
http://www.ostfalia.de/export/sites/default/de/pws/turtur/NeuesVerzeichnis/Film_englisch.pdf

YouTube Electrogravitics:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=490XJk053TY [/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93rsfqwGfOs [/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyZFDbyxoXM[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZy64BeQNo[/youtube]

And a demonstration of discs encased in resin to eliminate the "ion wind" effect:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUUq2RnnoG8[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NePm5RUhP8[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 08:33:51 pm by Amaterasu »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2012, 09:19:08 pm »
Good selsction of clips there, Amy!

Everyone seems to build the double disc device more than lifters when they are serious about seeing the BB Effect, dont they?

I like the one in resin, especially, good material engineering there!

I really have to wonder what the reaction would be with some of these devices using 100kv or more though, and thats a really high voltage for someone to work with in a typical workshop.

As some have said, Puthoff in particular, its all about using much higher HV.

He may have been right. Anyone out there have a PS capable of more than 40kv?

Not me!

Tromprenard?

Le

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2012, 10:06:55 pm »
Actually, Dave, I waded through a slough of lifter footage to find those.  I rejected every lifter - except the one in the vacuum.  That was important.  MOST of the footage out there is of lifters.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2012, 10:26:55 pm »
Goodness, Amy is there a person who hasnt built a lifter on youtube?LOL!

I find the discs so much more convincing, though, as there's some real engineering in some of them!

What I see is so many weak systems or devices, with not much more than emulation of Dr Brown...but no real improvement.

I wish I had been in Hawaii that day!

The day someone builds a disc which spins an alternator,which in turn runs the HVPS, thats when we can move forward, but place any kind of load on any of those disc devices, and the whole thing goes to he!!.

A mechanical Eg tank circuit? Sort of. Call Tom Bearden!

Somebody's gonna have to slap together a 100kv+ PS to make the step needed to exemplify how effective EG can be.

Luke, are you listening? After that cellar video, I think you might have one or two laying around down there!

Le

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2012, 10:34:51 pm »
I think the problem, Dave, is that no One has much access to those non-linear, high K dielectrics.  The dielectrics They use may be non-linear, but relatively low K.  Maybe 500-1000 - or if They worked at it maybe as much as 6000.  If One could get a dielectric of 30,000 K (I am led to believe they exist) One could make magic happen.

Sadly, I think such materials hide in black ops...

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2012, 01:51:23 am »
What I see is so many weak systems or devices, with not much more than emulation of Dr Brown...but no real improvement.

....but no real improvement

Precisely what I have been saying all along.

A guy by the name of John Searle... nice history of how he built a device and when he turned it on it went through the roof of his garage in England and kept on going.

Claims he was hounded by the MoD, built large proto type saucers, a great story.

He moved to the USA is still alive but since that first experiment blasted into orbit, he has not been able to replicate that effect

If you want I can do a great thread on him :D

But in all this tech, were the experimenters have the info,

...but no real improvement

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2012, 01:54:18 am »
Somebody's gonna have to slap together a 100kv+ PS to make the step needed to exemplify how effective EG can be.

HE3 levitating fusion confinement unit  LOTS of power in a teeny weeny little box that only needs cardboard shielding

I hear MIT and LLNL and LANL are working on it :D

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]