collapse

Author Topic: False Flag - Coming Soon!  (Read 18039 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: False Flag - Coming Soon!
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2013, 09:37:26 pm »
Glad you used quotes on that term.

Was not born yesterday :P  The true ones are in that unsung hero group I was talking about :P

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 10:04:55 pm »

Glad you used quotes on that term.

Light workers have merely emerged from the cocoon as is meant to be.

True light workers take credit for nothing.
I agree, 51; let your thoughts and actions speak; those that clamor for attention are more interested in being noticed than in being focused on making changes in the world around them...
change does not have to be radical or violent, or rapid...

Our minds can do some amazing things if we only let the concept that our mind can do amazing things be accepted and believe it; know thyself, and don't place limitations on what is possible for you to be able to do or not do...

Be positive at all times, and stop and think before doing anything; ask yourself what is motivating you; is it a good and just thing, or not...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2013, 10:51:15 pm »
this robot shuttle..just in case its not bs.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2013, 05:48:36 am »
this robot shuttle..just in case its not bs.
That's just a drawing. :)

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2013, 06:23:13 am »
If these Elite are really as powerful as some think, they will be able to pull off a false flag operation so as to start the war they desperately want with Iran/Syria.  If they are weakened, no war.
What the hell do you think that chemical attack was in Damascus?  It's called a pretext for operations.  Do you really think the Syrians would do that with the world watching. ::)

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2013, 06:33:06 am »
On the Carol Rosin/Von Braun thing....

The terrorist prediction was right.  However, there have always been terrorist attacks so a big one was certain to happen eventually.

Meteors have struck before.  There has not been a massive one recently but it is known to be a matter of time.  Ask any astronomer.  So that prediction is certain to come true eventually too.

Aliens invading were the next predicted false flag.  Well lets see shall we.

So far, nothing has come true that we would not expect to happen just based on being educated.  Sometimes we need to think rather than fear monger in my opinion.

The other one that makes me laugh is when we talk of FEMA Preparing for a disaster.

FEMA’s mission is to support our citizens and first responders to ensure that as a nation we work together to build, sustain, and improve our capability to prepare for, protect against, respond to, recover from, and mitigate all hazards.
http://www.fema.gov/about-fema

To, "mitigate against all hazards," obviously includes preparing for possible disasters.
  That includes famine caused by disease and even an asteroid strike.  If they don't prepare for it they are not fulfilling their mission objective.  Explain exactly what is suspicious about an emergency management agency planning for possible disasters. ::)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 07:45:22 am by Pimander »

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2013, 07:24:10 am »
On the Carol Rosin/Von Braun thing....

The terrorist prediction was right.  However, there have always been terrorist attacks so a big one was certain to happen eventually.

Meteors have struck before.  There has not been a massive one recently but it is known to be a matter of time.  Ask any astronomer.  So that prediction is certain to come true eventually too.

Aliens invading were the next predicted false flag being to be used.  Well lets see shall we.

So far, nothing has come true that we would not expect to happen just based on being educated.  Sometimes we need to think rather than fear monger in my opinion.

The other one that makes me laugh is when we talk of FEMA Preparing for a disaster.
http://www.fema.gov/about-fema

To, "mitigate against all hazards," obviously includes preparing for possible disasters.
  That includes famine caused by disease and even an asteroid strike.  If they don't prepare for it they are not fulfilling their mission objective.  Explain exactly what is suspicious about an emergency management agency planning for possible disasters. ::)

I don't think she predicted ANYTHING really. I think she simply read the REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN and is just regurgitating it.

SUBSTITUTES FOR THE FUNCTIONS OF WAR: MODELS
The following substitute institutions, among others, have been proposed for
consideration as replacements for the nonmilitary functions of war. That they
may not have been originally set forth for that purpose does not preclude or
invalidate their possible application here.

ECONOMIC.
a) A comprehensive social-welfare program, directed toward maximum improvement of general conditions of human life.
b) A giant openend space research program, aimed at unreachable targets.
c) A permanent, ritualized, ultra-elaborate disarmament inspection system, and variants of such a system.

POLITICAL
a) An omnipresent, virtually omnipotent international police force.
b) An established and recognized extraterrestrial menace.
c) Massive global environmental pollution.
d) Fictitious alternate enemies.

SOCIOLOGICAL: CONTROL FUNCTION.
a) Programs generally derived from the Peace Corps model.
b) A modern, sophisticated form of slavery.

MOTIVATIONAL FUNCTION.
a) Intensified environmental pollution.
b) New religions or other mythologies.
c) Socially oriented blood games.
d) Combination forms.

ECOLOGICAL.
A comprehensive program of applied eugenics.

CULTURAL.
No replacement institution offered.

SCIENTIFIC.
The secondary requirements of the space research, social welfare, and / or eugenics programs.

http://www.teachpeace.com/Report_from_Iron_Mountain.pdf

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2013, 07:24:21 am »
Pimander Wrote:

Explain exactly what is suspicious about an emergency management agency planning for possible disasters. ::)

Exactly Pim.

I like to think of myself as a person of preparedness and awareness. Granted all these GUbment opted incidence's are a bit off the radar as far as what is what when it comes to the truth of the matter's, but, we know they can be quite crooked at times with how they over the table negotiate and spend senseless amounts of Tax Payer's money during these times of deliberation, only to create a scenario of both inefficient and very costly. These are truly things that can be covertly covered up, but only for a while, eventually something's got to give if there is any truth to the Rumor's or the Doom and Gloom passed about for societal digestion. ;)

As for the Cosmic arena situation? "No Doubt!!!" we "ARE" going to get hit with such flying rocks and even possibly our own floating junk yard debris we so intellectually figured out before we created it!! ::) ??? These are thing's that are not only in the Absolute category, these are things, as you had said, have happened in the past. I do think that the "False Flag Coming soon" thread, it was observation that get's predicted frequently, and sadly, more than likely, it is a bunch of wasted deliberation and mental time. We are in a violent Universe, a "Shooting Gallery" if you will, and with all these interesting thing's happening and coinciding with the Mayan Long Calendar, I think we can safely say, we as interpreter's of the Ancient Mayan's might not be so good, especially when reiterating such multi-translatable deciphering of the what the Mayans wanted too say, and not so much what we "Think" they meant.

Heard the Sun had a huge Magnetic explosion to day, suppose or might experience CME interference's, it was not earth bound, but large enough to effect a massive area of the Cosmic Real-state.

Trying to understand everything for it's true value, well that can sometimes get pretty confusing, but, if there is any truth to the prediction's being made by these people, it would almost assuredly become a Physical Reality.

As for me, I will keep reading what I can and keep my eye's and ear's pierced for the "What may mean what?" kind of mentality.

As my Signature says:
"Too know men is to have knowledge, but to know self is too have insight."

Darn Charlatan's!! :P ::) :D Ha ha ha

1WW
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2013, 07:41:15 am »
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2013, 09:24:45 am »
Explain exactly what is suspicious about an emergency management agency planning for possible disasters. ::)[/color][/b]

I got suspicious when they joined the Dept of Homeland Security and started building internment/ labour camps and neglected to provide suitable emergency response for so called 'natural' disaters (cough,cough, Katrina! Cough!) :P
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 09:32:11 am by Sinny »
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2013, 09:37:27 am »
I got suspicious when they joined the Dept of Homeland Security and started building internment/ labour camps and neglected to provide suitable emergency response for so called 'natural' disaters (cough,cough, Katrina! Cough!) :P
Not sure what to make of the homeland security thing but it does sound strange unless you buy that the security of the homeland partly depends on preparing for nuclear attacks and such like.

Regarding the camps, are we absolutely certain they are not just places to house displaced refugees in the event of a disaster that have been modified for other use?  It is a time of economic hardship.  (I do not advocate labour camps for immigrants BTW).

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2013, 10:07:53 am »
Not sure what to make of the homeland security thing but it does sound strange unless you buy that the security of the homeland partly depends on preparing for nuclear attacks and such like.

Regarding the camps, are we absolutely certain they are not just places to house displaced refugees in the event of a disaster that have been modified for other use?  It is a time of economic hardship.  (I do not advocate labour camps for immigrants BTW).

I've personally seen documents which state they are for American citizens to be used in a civil emergency which, most importantly, has NOT BEEN DEFINED!!!

Worried yet? Lol
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 10:09:39 am by Sinny »

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2013, 10:30:52 am »
Which way is the razor wire at the top? to keep people IN or OUT? That is a clue.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2013, 10:34:31 am »
I've personally seen documents which state they are for American citizens to be used in a civil emergency which, most importantly, has NOT BEEN DEFINED!!!
Don't forget that Americans could be displaced in a civil emergency and would then be classed as refugees in their own country.  Putting said refugees to work might be a bit insensitive but potentially useful to maintain CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT or COG.

One suggested purpose of the original MJ-12 group is their job was to maintain COG in a federal or worldwide emergency (which would include a possible alien invasion).  The COG proposal comes from a guy called Colonel John Alexander in his book, UFOs.  Look him up if you aren't familiar.  This would link with FEMA and  Deep Underground Military Bases and also testing public and military reaction to UFOs especially at nuclear sites.  I'd better shut up in case the CIA get me for talking too much. :P

Worried yet? Lol
You only need to worry if /when you do not trust the people in power (not politicians).  If they are a benevolent dictatorship then we are in good hands.  If not then get worrying sister. ;)

Worried yet? Lol
About the CIA?  No, they must know I'm a "good guy" by now.  If they are really bad guys then I should be a lot more worried than I am. LOL

The razor wire points both ways most likely to control movements in and out.  That's how I'd mange an emergency situation.  Hope it isn''t just inwards now you said that!  :o

ETA:  Yes I did say testing public and military reaction to UFOs especially at nuclear sites.  Of course they had to!!!  Stands to Pimander like reason. ::)

Oops, shut up Pim!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 10:48:55 am by Pimander »

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2013, 10:41:12 am »
Which way is the razor wire at the top? to keep people IN or OUT? That is a clue.

First of all, nice post Pimander.

And the answer is IN guys, sorry now at the pub on Blackberry, no supporting docs.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]