collapse

Author Topic: False Flag - Coming Soon!  (Read 18044 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
False Flag - Coming Soon!
« on: September 30, 2013, 01:32:06 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK53IQyXEjc[/youtube]

Yeah, I bet They will try to pull another off.  I strongly suspect these asteroids to be psyop/false flag. Chills Me that long before this Werner vB was said to have predicted this.

Now...  If We have a secret space program, isn't it possible We could calculate and set in motion such objects as ISON and "debris?"  I mean, yeah.  They knew They could do it and "predicted" it for Us (telling Us what They're going to do, as They love to do).

That makes some sense to Me, and I will give it fair probability that something along those lines is indeed what's happening.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: False Flag - Coming Soon!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 04:06:48 pm »
Chills Me that long before this Werner vB was said to have predicted this.
Predict what?

Asteroids? They are known to exist.
"False flags"? They are several examples.
People that think that everything is a false flag? That was the harder to predict. :)

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 04:27:28 pm »
The practical value of a hypothesis is its predictive value.  I've looked at recent events as a powerful test of the Illuminati/Cabal idea.

If these Elite are really as powerful as some think, they will be able to pull off a false flag operation so as to start the war they desperately want with Iran/Syria.  If they are weakened, no war.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 04:28:55 pm »
couldnt asteroids be nudged into earth collision using the new robot shuttle?
speaking of war did yall notife how iran went back into our sites after syria was diffused.and mccain along with israel and the whitehouse have turned into warmongers.mccains eyes lit up when he talked of war in syria.the guys a nut job.imho
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 04:32:54 pm by robomont »
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 04:51:44 pm »
couldnt asteroids be nudged into earth collision using the new robot shuttle?
What new robot shuttle?

I suppose it would be a question of how much energy would be needed for doing it, a little nudge can turn into a large difference in trajectory after some millions of miles.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 05:31:43 pm »
Predict what?

Asteroids? They are known to exist.
"False flags"? They are several examples.
People that think that everything is a false flag? That was the harder to predict. :)

ArMaP. are You aware of Werner von Braun's predictions - or, more to the point, the predictions Carol Rosin is saying vB made?  I mean, I hope You're not being dense...

On that progressive list are terrorists, then asteroids, then "alien invasion."  Point is We are seeing the "enemies" exactly like predicted by someOne.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 05:35:02 pm »
The practical value of a hypothesis is its predictive value.  I've looked at recent events as a powerful test of the Illuminati/Cabal idea.

If these Elite are really as powerful as some think, they will be able to pull off a false flag operation so as to start the war they desperately want with Iran/Syria.  If they are weakened, no war.

The problem is They became so cock-sure of Themselves, They have become sloppy.  We are seeing through Their BS easier and easier every time.  They had better be DAMNED slick to pull another one over on Us.  And even THEN, We will be scrutinizing EVERYTHING.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 05:48:26 pm »
ArMaP. are You aware of Werner von Braun's predictions - or, more to the point, the predictions Carol Rosin is saying vB made?
No.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2013, 06:20:42 pm »
ArMaP. are You aware of Werner von Braun's predictions - or, more to the point, the predictions Carol Rosin is saying vB made?

yes that... " the predictions Carol Rosin is saying vB made"

Thing is NO ONE else has been able to verify that von Braun said this... it is only from her. Also she looks the same type as Dr Rauscher, Nancy Hutchinson and Linda Brown :P

She has an account on Facebook. She posted something re space weapons so I put some comments and dot mil links in... She was online and flipped her lid. Deleted the posts, made rude comments that I had no idea what I was talking about (DEW weapons that she says do NOT exist despite me linking to the Kirtland AFB DEW Directorate :P) and unfriended and blocked me

Well after all she IS one of Steven Greers puppets... and we know Dr Rausher's connections to Greer

::)

On that progressive list are terrorists, then asteroids, then "alien invasion."  Point is We are seeing the "enemies" exactly like predicted by someOne.

It's all in the plan... moving along just like the OWO wants :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2013, 06:22:54 pm »
The problem is They became so cock-sure of Themselves, They have become sloppy.  We are seeing through Their BS easier and easier every time.

Most conspiracy nuts tend to be so busy screaming "the big bad Illuminati" that they overlook the fact that there are still powers of Good at work that are currently about at par with the baddies. And actually the pendulum is swing to the good ;)

What the real problem is ... is that conspiracy nuts are giving the Baddies POWER by constantly focusing on them... while totally ignoring the Good and giving them equal press time.

End result... the web is filled with all the bad stuff or what is going on in Hollywood.  All that mental energy is focused on the Baddies giving THEM the power :D while the Good has to struggle along behind the scenes with no recognition or support

But when something Good does happen... all the "Light Workers" jump on the band wagon taking credit for it
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 06:26:43 pm by zorgon »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2013, 06:59:03 pm »
yes that... " the predictions Carol Rosin is saying vB made"

Thing is NO ONE else has been able to verify that von Braun said this... it is only from her. Also she looks the same type as Dr Rauscher, Nancy Hutchinson and Linda Brown :P

Yeah, that's why I put it that way.  The point really is not WHO "predicted" it but that it WAS "predicted."

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 07:02:21 pm »
That is the way of things, is it not? People in general just can't get their head wrapped around how it works, Z; our thoughts, desires, and emotions influence and create what we turn to meet;

by focusing on the negative or worrisome it does indeed give it POWER...

focus on the good and wholesome so it too is empowered... the force is indeed a very viable concept, and I choose the light side and to not empower the dark...
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2013, 07:03:47 pm »

Most conspiracy nuts tend to be so busy screaming "the big bad Illuminati" that they overlook the fact that there are still powers of Good at work that are currently about at par with the baddies. And actually the pendulum is swing to the good ;)

What the real problem is ... is that conspiracy nuts are giving the Baddies POWER by constantly focusing on them... while totally ignoring the Good and giving them equal press time.

End result... the web is filled with all the bad stuff or what is going on in Hollywood.  All that mental energy is focused on the Baddies giving THEM the power :D while the Good has to struggle along behind the scenes with no recognition or support

But when something Good does happen... all the "Light Workers" jump on the band wagon taking credit for it

Know Thy enemy... Or...adversary is better.  I have no enemies.  That's what it's about, z.  We are coming to know and the more it's on the web, the more know and can get a handle.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2013, 07:28:47 pm »
  We are coming to know and the more it's on the web, the more know and can get a handle.

Nah  spend a few weeks on Farcebook and you will see 90% of people know squat. They just believe any old carps that are tossed into the ring... No one cares if it is true or not...

...until it lands in their lap ;)

Time for me to focus on MONEY and GOLD for a bit... then I can go see some of this planet before it's too late :D

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2013, 08:25:31 pm »

Glad you used quotes on that term.

Light workers have merely emerged from the cocoon as is meant to be.

True light workers take credit for nothing.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter