collapse

Author Topic: Agenda 21 Revealed – You Need to Know This  (Read 30125 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Agenda 21 Revealed – You Need to Know This
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2013, 11:08:13 am »
regarding the Eye and the overall plan that it has, most immediately for humanity,

Ben Franklin created THIS EYE

THIS was the first flag of the USA

Ben Franklin and the other "Illuminati" of the time gave you AMERICA, land of the FREE home of the BRAVE

Until 1914   it was...  and because of that action on Ben's (and the other founders) part, you have the FREEDOM to say what you wish, even if you are WRONG :P

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2013, 11:21:59 am »
Ben Franklin created THIS EYE

THIS was the first flag of the USA

Until 1914   it was...  FREEDOM to say what you wish, even if you are WRONG :P

Allow me to correct that sir, FREEDUMB
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2013, 11:26:44 am »
Ben Franklin and the other "Illuminati" of the time gave you AMERICA, land of the FREE home of the BRAVE

Until 1914   it was...  and because of that action on Ben's (and the other founders) part, you have the FREEDOM to say what you wish, even if you are WRONG :P

While your defensiveness is understandable, Zorgon, at this point it is unnecessary.  I have begun to revise my own position recently, concerning the American public, as opposed to its' government.

This is because I have recently become aware of the fact, that the goal is to estrange the American people and the rest of the planet, on the basis of the actions of the American government.  This is also why all of these wars have been engaged in by said government.  The objective is for the entirety of the rest of humanity to begin to view America as an overall country as a threat, so that there will be plausibly justifiable pretext, in the United Nations, via Russia and China, attempting to invade America and turning it into a U.N. protectorate.

As a result, I have realised that mental clarity and objectivity is a necessity, where this is concerned; and more, that solidarity between the American public, and other civilian populations is important, in order to prevent a blanket condemnation of the entire country, which would then be used as a basis for said U.N. action. 

The estrangement and alienation must be halted, and if possible, reversed.  We must begin to realise that the real problem is our willingness, to allow ourselves to continue to be manipulated by our governments.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2013, 11:46:21 am »
Be careful what you wish for...Many people do not care about their environment...if we space out the populations with these sorts of people there would be far more devastation to the planet if people occupied MORE of it. I really like the idea of Free everything, but unless this includes the PEOPLE themselves there will always be someone who desires what another person haves (this could be in the form of a mate as well). How do you propose to fundamentally alter the entire population's behavior to allow TAP to happen?

In this world as it is now, yes.  But I believe through education, and with robots to handle messes, and with a strong promotion of the Betterment Ethic We can overcome the issues of indifference to Our planet.  It's not "fundamentally" changing anything, but IS a path to helping alleviate issues.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2013, 11:50:06 am »
Well you may doubt it but then you would be ignoring thousands of years of hu-mon history that proves otherwise.

I made myself a CROWN....

...explain to me why people bow to me ;)

Um... We bunched up because of attractors - like water, food, grids.  With the grid gone, the ability to deliver food anywhere, and the ability to filter water for use anywhere, why would You use history as a map of expectations?  They never had those things.

EDIT to add:  I have no clue why People playing pretend past would choose to bow to someOne else.  Personal insecurity, perhaps?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2013, 11:53:08 am »
This is not new...

the MAJORITY of people have NEVER had the skills to survive on their own, nor the DESIRE to learn them. (Easier to let someone else do that work) Since the first group of cavemen formed a unit this has been the case. Has nothing to do with money, but  SAFETY IN NUMBERS

The weak ( the majority of people ) will ALWAYS seek out the strong for protection, whether that protection is from animals, the elements, their neighbors or the bully down the street. The majority of people are basically weak and lazy and require a shepherd. Most are... yes I will say it, USELESS EATERS :P

Free energy will not change this basic truth...

LOLOL!  I will have robots for that.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2013, 11:57:27 am »
Um... We bunched up because of attractors - like water, food, grids.  With the grid gone, the ability to deliver food anywhere, and the ability to filter water for use anywhere, why would You use history as a map of expectations?  They never had those things.

They never had those things?  When this started they didn't NEED free energy to filter water... the water was clean and safe to drink :P

I have no clue why People playing pretend past would choose to bow to someOne else.  Personal insecurity, perhaps?

Correct... you have no clue. When you figure it out you will see my point ;)

We must begin to realise that the real problem is our willingness, to allow ourselves to continue to be manipulated by our governments.

THIS person :P  however gets it ;)

As to your comment "People playing pretend past" 

You just don't get it... it is a lifestyle with support group... the motto is living the Medieval Times as they SHOULD have been
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 12:05:46 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2013, 12:04:43 pm »
LOLOL!  I will have robots for that.

Ah yes... that "I"     So now the truth reveals itself :P

Well THESE people that are living examples of Pets-R-Us's WILLINGNESS will smash your Robots :P

and these ones too...

« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 12:08:14 pm by zorgon »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2013, 12:07:10 pm »
THIS person :P  however gets it ;)

I have been a leader before, Zorgon.  Not for very long, necessarily; but long enough, perhaps.

Amy, to answer your question; other individuals become willing to relinquish their own sovereignty to someone, when they believe that the person to whom they delegate, will be able to meet their needs more effectively than they can themselves.  The reason why people today are unwilling to give up their attachments to government, is because they have no faith in their ability to co-ordinate, or meet their own needs.  They think that they need government to tell them what to do, and how to do it.

It is the burden of the Kshatriya, that others seem to be able to identify us instinctively.  That is the main reason why I have remained largely in seclusion. 

Zorgon embraces it.  I have not.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2013, 12:09:14 pm »
I will have robots for that.

Cue Hal:

Alas, who will build them?

You may say, robots of course will build and maintain each other.
Yet, robots are only a manifest of their human programming,
and will be flawed.
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2013, 12:16:13 pm »
In this world as it is now, yes.  But I believe through education, and with robots to handle messes, and with a strong promotion of the Betterment Ethic We can overcome the issues of indifference to Our planet.  It's not "fundamentally" changing anything, but IS a path to helping alleviate issues.

I feel it will take a particular sort of education...the kind you DON'T deviate from "or else" sort of education...oh wait that is behavioral modification programs. You want to "MAKE" humans love and respect each other and the planet. If you were to modify a virus to love and respect what would you have created? You can not take away the things that make us human and still call us as such. Even in Star-Trek utopian societies there is still the human nature issues poppping up in the most advanced of civilizations.  :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2013, 12:17:27 pm »
Amy, to answer your question; other individuals become willing to relinquish their own sovereignty to someone, when they believe that the person to whom they delegate, will be able to meet their needs more effectively than they can themselves.

GOLD for that one :D

The reason why people today are unwilling to give up their attachments to government, is because they have no faith in their ability to co-ordinate, or meet their own needs.  They think that they need government to tell them what to do, and how to do it.

They may or may not need "government" but many will still need a leader. Simple common sense dictates (:P) that you cannot just have billions of people running around doing whatever they want. For every person that will honor fair play, there will be at least one that will not.

Zorgon embraces it.  I have not.

Well fair enough... it is as Amy would say my "Bliss" to help others. Hitler used the same Willingness to create an evil empire. But he forgot one important factor... Evil, by its very nature, is destructive, so he was doomed to fail.  How did he get as far as he did? Simple he made people believe that he was the best way for them to get what they want. When they discovered the truth it was almost too late... almost... because he didn't prevail

Why do they bow to me? Simply out of respect because I follow that old rule... "Build it and they will Come"  I have provided what they need. The bow is nothing more than a thank you handshake... they have not pledged their lives to me ;)

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2013, 12:27:28 pm »
they have not pledged their lives to me ;)

Don't sound so dissapointed. Your just not offering the right things.  :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szv6IYpLbiE[/youtube]

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2013, 12:35:30 pm »
Agenda 21 is a ZOMBIE sanction on all humanity. We will take care of you, just do as we say. That is till you F'up and they stomp you for gettin all uppity and such.

It's conditioning to obey rule no matter how deathly demanding cause they have control over you and your future. You wanna eat, obey, you wanna new car, obey, you wanna live like it's 1984.

Robots operate on the ladder logic principle and I believe they have sentient logic operating within synthetic devices here and now. The robot could be self healing/maintaining. The life cycle of parts could be extended by exotic metallurgy and virtual nano composite technology.

Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2013, 12:50:05 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01hbkh4hXEk&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter