collapse

Author Topic: My Lucid Dream  (Read 12171 times)

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
Re: My Lucid Dream
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2017, 09:22:15 pm »
I would say that you're experiencing intersecting time lines.  It's unsettling until you get used to it.  Watching myself bleed out was especially unsettling.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2017, 02:20:34 am »
Give it a minute. ArMaP will come and kick me in the teeth.

::)
No, no reason for that. :)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2017, 08:37:31 am »
I would say that you're experiencing intersecting time lines.  It's unsettling until you get used to it.  Watching myself bleed out was especially unsettling.

Shasta

I don't know about anyone else but, for me, these incidents are becoming more frequent and in my face.

This morning the teacup is the same. I am still battling disbelief. I can't imagine why it would be repaired. The defect was barely noticeable. I feel like someone did it to make me happy. I know, I know, weird.

Shasta, did you have an accident?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 08:42:38 am by Irene »
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2017, 12:31:43 pm »
I'm a little freaked. This kind of thing isn't usually so noticeable.
I can't believe my eyes.  :o

Considering THE SECRET into the mix... as more and more people are becoming aware of the power of manifestation it is likely that this so called Mandella Effect is a) more noticeable because more people are focused on it; b) more people being aware that mind over matter IS real, because quantum physics has proven it; and c) scientific experiments like CERN messing with the God particle  are all increasing

I think the Philadelphia Experiment may have been a NEXUS point...

Give it a minute. ArMaP will come and kick me in the teeth.

Don't worry about ArMaP :P  One day he too will have an experience he cannot explain away. We already found several anomalies that stumped him :P  and I suspect that he is here because he NEEDS to believe, but his skeptic mind just won't let him

Remember that THE SECRET says that your reality is based on what you FOCUS on... I am 100% certain that this is part of the mix

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2017, 12:34:00 pm »
Just so happens that a full copy of THE SECRET is currently on YOUTUBE

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2017, 12:52:52 pm »
If The Secret is real, and I constantly envision The Abundance Paradigm, Me living in it, and I am nigh obsessed with it, I ponder why I am homeless, often have not enough for food for a whole month, and was finally able to put a label on the pain I experience 24/7 (psoriatic arthritis), which I tried to deny for a very long time...

Eight plus years ago, I wrote My seminal piece, The End of Entropy, and knew that it would be about a year before it caught on, and yet, eight plus years later, I am still working to raise awareness to the tipping point.  Hmmmm.  NEVER imagined My life would be like this - always optimistic, positive, certain things will go well.  Still am, but at this point I have to place probabilities at very high levels that I live in a co-creation, that is the cumulative result of ALL Consciousness.  Not where I can create for Me whatever I would choose.  (And where are the Ones creating Their youthful, indestructible bodies...?  I would think there would be many if We all create Our own reality...)
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2017, 01:31:41 pm »
If The Secret is real, and I constantly envision The Abundance Paradigm, Me living in it, and I am nigh obsessed with it, I ponder why I am homeless, often have not enough for food for a whole month, and was finally able to put a label on the pain I experience 24/7 (psoriatic arthritis), which I tried to deny for a very long time...

The secret is real enough, though there are other factors. It appears it does not work instantly on everything.  I have not yet learned enough about it to be able to say why this is the case, though I know focusing on negative aspects sometime happens despite our best efforts.

Take my leg ulcers for example... try as i like to manifest them away, they recur. I don't think I aam focusing on them, yet the pain at times makes it impossible not to. So HOW do i mainfest them away?  I don't know yet

However I did, by actively focusing on a solution, find clinical studies that work to treat the ulcers and I have been on two such studies now, the first one a stem cell spray that really worked and kept them healed for two years (the FDA did not grant them approval despite the results and them having spent 900 million in research)  They provided free treatment and paid $75.00 a week to get that free treatment

The current one I am on that I needed because a new wound opened up is a suction device being studied for Medicare use and it also pays $75.00 a week and the current hole is almost closed now with stronger tissue

So while focusing on the solution did not make it magically go away, it DID find help that has stopped the pain and closed the wound, with a bit extra to pay the bills

erhaps being obsessed with it is counter productive... I don't know... All I know is that it works better than NOT believing in the Secret.  Perhaps we need more time and effort to get to the bottom of it

I DO know this...  if 100 people in a town are thinking about rain... 50 want it to rain because there was a drought and the plants are dying  and 50 want it to remain clear and sunny because they want to go to the beach... does it rain or not?  Well it depends on the strength of WILL applied  and a single person of strong will can hold sway  and also use the 'energy' of others by channeling their thoughts

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2017, 01:35:31 pm »
I ponder why I am homeless, often have not enough for food for a whole month,

On that note... why do you not qualify for food stamps?  I know many people that have no jobs that do and get it with no problem.  Even my wife when she moved out, having a job in Texas still qualified for food stamps suppliment because her income was below threshold

In Nevada it's 195.00 a month for full benifits  and if you work some they reduce it depending on your income  In Nevada that threshold is 16,500.00 a year income. If you are below that you get food stamps and medicaid

So I am wondering why you cannot avail yourself of that  After all the election showed us that about 48% of Americans are on that

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2017, 01:45:48 pm »
On that note... why do you not qualify for food stamps?  I know many people that have no jobs that do and get it with no problem.  Even my wife when she moved out, having a job in Texas still qualified for food stamps suppliment because her income was below threshold

In Nevada it's 195.00 a month for full benifits  and if you work some they reduce it depending on your income  In Nevada that threshold is 16,500.00 a year income. If you are below that you get food stamps and medicaid

So I am wondering why you cannot avail yourself of that  After all the election showed us that about 48% of Americans are on that

I DO qualify and that's the only reason I have any food at all.  Yeah, I could go for GMO crap and probably have enough, but I am hypersensitive to glyphosate (which They are spraying on most non-organic wheat fields at harvest and it's in most non-organic wheat products) so, I buy organic.  $194 a month does not go far...  I have medicaid - that was how I finally got to see a rheumatologist to get the diagnosis.  But...  Since I have no address to give (all My friends here are on services and do not want Me to use Their address for services for fear it will mess with Their benefits), I cannot get housing assistance.

I did just reapply for disability - the rheumatologist did say I also have fibromyalgia - so We will see where that leads.  Have applied off and on for over a decade.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2017, 01:54:45 pm »
so, I buy organic.

Ah well organic is expensive but GMO foods won't kill you as fast as not eating :P

I have medicaid -

Okay that helps then

that was how I finally got to see a rheumatologist to get the diagnosis.  But...  Since I have no address to give (all My friends here are on services and do not want Me to use Their address for services for fear it will mess with Their benefits), I cannot get housing assistance.

Might need to look into a mail box service... not a PO Box per say as they don't like PO Boxes  but many businesses offer a real mailing address... I know a doctors office who does it here. Since he has a secretary to pay anyway, she just gets extra to handle the mail... So it's like a PO Box in effect as they put the mail into pidgeon holes (like a hotel concierge desk) but it is a real address  They are usually very cheap too... but considering the benefits of a real address its worth it

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2017, 02:09:05 pm »
Do you have a better explanation that will make me feel better?

Well maybe it's because there ARE real Watchers...  don't know if it will make you feel better or not but I have spotted them

Here is one in a noctilucsent cloud  Look closely, the two eyes are looking right back at you  When I asked the photographer permission to use it he hadn't noticed the eyes until I pointed it out

I think the Natives were correct about Nature Spirits  because I see them everywhere and have a good collection. God? No I don't believe so... there is something else at work here

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2017, 02:09:13 pm »
The defect was barely noticeable.
Just curious, what was the defect?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2017, 02:12:42 pm »
Don't worry about ArMaP :P  One day he too will have an experience he cannot explain away.
I already had (although it was nothing special), but that only made me want to know more. :)

We already found several anomalies that stumped him :P  and I suspect that he is here because he NEEDS to believe, but his skeptic mind just won't let him
No, I don't want to believe in any thing, that's just silly. :)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2017, 02:16:06 pm »
There is THIS one too  seen by Space Otter

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2017, 02:17:24 pm »
No, I don't want to believe in any thing, that's just silly. :)

Ah!  Therein lies the problem :P

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56