collapse

Author Topic: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS  (Read 134542 times)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS
« Reply #255 on: March 12, 2017, 05:42:18 am »
So is it simply that we assign the task to our subconscious and then we remeber it the next day?
I suppose it is.

My grandmother, when she lost any thing she said "the devil have it in his eyes until it reappears", saying that the devil didn't like to have anything in his eyes and things would reappear. It usually worked. :)

I suppose that's also why people used to tie pieces of string to a finger or a handkerchief to a chair leg to remember things they couldn't remember. Basically, it creates a connection between the reality we see with our desire to remember something, so our subconscious becomes alert to that connection and, when it sees the reality "anchor" it reconnects to the original memory search and, memories working mostly by being connected to other memories, it finds what we were trying to remember.

At least that's how I see it. :)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #256 on: March 12, 2017, 05:48:35 am »
if semi-conductors break the laws of physics, who is to say that many things don't?
They do? ???

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #257 on: March 12, 2017, 08:47:37 am »
Here's the thing with Dolores.   I watched her videos before 2012 and when it came and went with nothing seeming to have happened I just pushed her info to the side thinking that it was a lot smoke.

Fast forward to now, some of the stuff she talked about seems to fit!
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #258 on: March 12, 2017, 08:58:44 am »
I am of the opinion that Einstein's work was put out there as "truth" to hide the energy in the aether.  It is flawed, so no doubt there needs to be "adjustments."  I like Paul A. Laviolette's subquantum kinetics, but I do not know if it would predict two event horizons, or no "black holes..."  I haven't seen these addressed.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #259 on: March 12, 2017, 10:00:57 am »
I tend to think that the Aspden Effect suggests that free energy hides within rotational inertia and that it might be made practical as a source.  I think the work of Linevich and Kanarev suggest the same thing.

As to the bizarre appearance of the world today, I am puzzled as to the causes. Some of it involves the lack of attention span within the West.  The public demands fast and easy solutions to their problems. Normally, a wise elite might distract them and set up long term fixes but since the elite can't be trusted, that isn't happening.

This might also be why Putin is so viscerally hated by western elites.  As a benevolent authoritarian, he can pursue long term solutions - and that creates a hateful envy.  Much the same goes for China with its Confucian tradition of civil service.

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #260 on: March 12, 2017, 10:18:47 am »
Here's the thing with Dolores.   I watched her videos before 2012 and when it came and went with nothing seeming to have happened I just pushed her info to the side thinking that it was a lot smoke.

Fast forward to now, some of the stuff she talked about seems to fit!

I think she talked about some sort of splitting off of the earth if I remember right Mic.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #261 on: March 12, 2017, 11:50:12 am »
Yes she did.

Strange how since we have got onto this topic, there seems to be a lot of things that seem different. Too many to mention. But the problem is what is natural changes and what could be considered part of the Mandela effect is what is making my head spin.

People looked at us funny when we tried to talk to them about things like nine eleven. Watch their reaction when you start talking about parallel universes and time lines!! ::)
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #262 on: March 12, 2017, 12:57:18 pm »
...Some black holes spin around an axis, and their situation is more complicated. The surrounding space is then dragged around, creating a cosmic whirlpool.

The singularity is an infinitely thin ring instead of a point.

The event horizon is composed of two, instead of one, imaginary spheres.

And there is a region called the ergosphere, bounded by the static limit, where you are forced to rotate in the same sense as the black hole although you can still escape....

In a spinning black hole, a central ring singularity is surrounded by two event horizons, the ergosphere and the static limit.

German physicist Karl Schwarzschild (1873-1916) first discovered the solutions of the equations of general relativity that describe non-rotating black holes.

http://hubblesite.org/explore_astronomy/black_holes/encyc_mod3_q3.html

Cross Section of a charged black hole

Photon sphere

You know, this photon sphere is pretty much like the photon sphere of a static black hole. Briefly, the photon sphere has a radius of 3/2 Rs. It is where light rays can hold unstable orbits around the black hole.

It is also the last possible orbital radius, since orbiting at any smaller radius would involve going faster than light. Hypothetically speaking, if you leveled your eye there, you would see the back of your head. Ah, the photon sphere summed up in four sentences!

Event horizons

Whoa ... horizons plural??

And just how does this happen when Schwarzschild's geometry predicted only one horizon?

Simple: when considering a black hole with charge, Schwarzschild's solution is no longer valid. We need something else!

We need...the Reissner-Nordstrøm solution! The two scientists with that namesake solution discovered that, if a small charge is added to a black hole, the event horizon shrinks and a second, inner horizon forms just above the singularity!

(Gunnar Nordström (1881 – 1923) was a Finnish theoretical physicist best remembered for his theory of gravitation, which was an early competitor of general relativity. Nordström is often designated by modern writers as The Einstein of Finland due to his novel work in similar fields with similar methods to Einstein

Reissner, Hans Jacob - Engineer, Mathematician, Physicist, Germany

I've heard the inner horizon called the Cauchy horizon, and I've also heard that electrons tend to "hover" around this horizon; but I can't actually recall where I heard these things! What does this mean? Well, the event horizon is where, according to a distant observer, time seems to stop. A charged black hole just has two radii where time seems to stop.

The more charge the black hole acquires, the smaller the outer event horizon and the larger the inner event horizon gets.

If the black hole acquires a charge whose magnitude is as great as its mass (an insanely large number in the order of magnitude of 1030 coulombs), the outer and inner event horizons merge.

Should the black hole acquire a charge with a magnitude greater than its own mass, both horizons vanish and leave a naked (eek!) singularity.

This is great. This is neat. We can get rid of both event horizons! That means we can weave and bob around the charged black hole's singularity all we please without worry about needing to go faster than the speed of light.

Practicality intrudes with a catch

There's always a catch, though (you knew this was coming). The two event horizons only disappear when the magnitude of the charge of the black hole is greater than its mass.

Black holes come in 3 solar masses or more. One solar mass is roughly 1.989 x 1030 kilograms. That's huge!! You would be truly hard-pressed to amass a charge of that magnitude.

Let's just say, for hypothetical purposes, that you managed to charge up a black hole enough to disperse the two horizons. Great.

Now you have to carefully monitor everything that goes into and comes out of it and must keep a great store of charge on hand.

Something with that much charge would tend to rip apart the atoms around it, pulling the oppositely charged parts into itself.

It's almost as if the black hole is actively trying to neutralize its charge like a person would try to warm up by drinking a cup of hot liquid (mmm, hot tea!). People give electrons personalities and desires, so I see nothing wrong with doing the same for charged black holes.

http://www.gothosenterprises.com/black_holes/charged_black_hole.html

Good overview of Wormholes and Black Holes and even White Holes(!)  for those of you curious about such things -

There is now speculation that a Black Hole (or even a White Hole) may have triggered the event currently called The Big Bang.

Goodbye Big Bang, hello Black Hole Bang

A new theory claims that the Black Hole might have started Universe. As cosmologists have speculated, the Big Bang theory may be a myth and that the Universe was created by a Black Hole, from a collapsing star...

https://wordlesstech.com/goodbye-big-bang-hello-black-hole-bang/

« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 02:22:34 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #263 on: March 12, 2017, 02:01:47 pm »
...And so what is new in all of this?

Thanks to new space telescopes we now have concrete evidence that the two event horizon theory is the correct one.

From what I understand this information is due to be released this year.

Here is a graphic that very closely resembles the actual evidence found -

The regions marked 'repulsion' refer to repulsive gravity theorized to exist in Black Holes.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 09:14:24 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #264 on: March 12, 2017, 02:07:51 pm »
Hey A51,

After reading your last couple of posts I'm beginning to believe Carroll's Alice's Adventures In Wonderland was a discreet data dump by parties unknown.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #265 on: March 12, 2017, 08:28:04 pm »

Irene -

Ah yes... curiouser and curiouser. Those who follow Cosmology have become used to this aspect.

All probes we have sent out and also space based telescopes have smashed our preconceptions regularly.

Black and white holes remind me of the witches in OZ. Black holes suck matter out of our universe and white ones spew matter in.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #266 on: March 13, 2017, 12:21:45 am »
Here's My thoughts...  WHY is it only recently that anyOne has these experiences?  No One was discussing things changing that I met back in 2000 or even 2005 - long after the web was available to compare notes.

Well there WERE discussions on it before...

I myself started rthis research back on ATS and there were a lot of threads with people remebering things like dead famous people that were suddenly alive.  Then it all vanished LITERALLY  All my files, the threads at ATS  everything  I thought originally it was typical ATS deleteing threads but it wasn't only on ATS

In fact it was late 2006 when i joined ATS and Ted's article on the Mars Rover was updated 2007  Rover Sundial Survey Concluded By Ted Twietmeyer 12-31-2007

Then came the shift where he didn't know what I was talking about and all the info, the university studies, etc were simply GONE. 

But yes it was only noticed by a few, not the masses

And WHY are the "misremembered" things "misremembered" identically?

THAT is the million dollar question  IF it was 'false memories' then why are they all the same false memories?  And the reactions are from people who haven't given it much if any though until they were suddenly hit with it, at which point they usually get flustered or angry when told they are imagining it

So...  Something is happening here, and recently (relatively speaking) at that.

Agreed  That is why I am digging into this as best as I can

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #267 on: March 13, 2017, 12:41:57 am »
Hey A51,

After reading your last couple of posts I'm beginning to believe Carroll's Alice's Adventures In Wonderland was a discreet data dump by parties unknown.

Well the ALICE CODE is well known to be the secret government code :P I have a LOT of material collected on that

Pine gap is just outside ALICE Springs in Australia   8)

Alice in Wonderland: The Power of Applied Confusion
The aim of the Alice in Wonderland or confusion technique is to confound the expectations and conditioned reactions of the interrogatee. He is accustomed to a world that makes sense, at least to him: a world of continuity and logic, a predictable world. He clings to this world to reinforce his identity and powers of resistance. The confusion technique is designed not only to obliterate the familiar, but to replace it with the weird…as the process continues, day after day as necessary, the subject begins to try to make sense of the situation, which becomes mentally intolerable… he is likely to make significant admissions, or even to pour out his story

SOURCE: DIA College PDF

WHY do you think we use the term "Going down the rabbit Hole" when we talk conspiracy?

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/Alice_Intel.html

Over the doorway to the Looking Glass project at Area 51 there is a figurine of the White rabbit with the watch. Both bob lazar and Dan Burisch mention that one

The LOOKING GLASS project itself  in the actula paper from Los Alamos has Alice THIS is the cover sheet

On our page on PHASE CONJUGATION there are several military documents regarding time reversal 

Like THIS one that was moved before I saved a copy

Table I: Partial list of waveforms tested in SignalEx.
Time-reversal Naval Postgraduate School (Smith)
Contract Number: N0001400D01150014
ompor014.pdf
http://sunspot.spawar.navy.mil/seaweb/signalex.htm - (Dead Link, Not archived)

AH!  Found a copy on DTIC :D   

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/Project_Looking_Glass_LANL.html#Project

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #268 on: March 13, 2017, 12:43:55 am »
And CERN Alice Portal

ALICE Time Projection Chamber
Welcome to the ALICE TPC Page
TPC Overview

The Time Projection Chamber (TPC) is the main tracking detector in the central barrel of theALICE experiment at LHC. Its function is to provide track finding (efficiency larger than 90%), charged particle momentum measurement (resolution better than 2.5% for electrons with momentum of about 4 GeV/c), particle identification (dE/dx resolution better than 10%), and two-track separation (resolution in relative momentum below 5 MeV/c) in the region pt<10 GeV/c and pseudo-rapidity |h|<0.9.

The TPC is cylindrical in shape with an active gas volume that ranges from about 85 cm to 250 cm, in the radial direction, and has a length of 500 cm. along the beam direction. A high voltage (HV) electrode is located at its axial center, which will be aligned to the interaction point, dividing the gas volume in two symmetric drift regions of 250 cm length. The HV electrode, which consists of an aluminized stretched Mylar foil, and two opposite axial potential degraders create a highly uniform electrostatic field in the two drift regions. The potential of the drift region is defined by Mylar strips wound around 18 inner and outer support rods.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/Alice_Portal.html

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #269 on: March 13, 2017, 12:50:00 am »
They do not want to create a black hole.

Are you sure about that?

Did they really say that? Or did someone else say it?

Yes they really said that :P

After reading this CERN page I can only see they said that it was highly unlikely that a microscopic black hole could be created by the LHC, but even if it was, the theories that say that it was possible also say that the microscopic black holes would disappear instantly.

You need to expand your reading :P

This is a paper filed at Los Alamos  (highlights are mine)

Time Machine at the LHC

I.Ya. Aref'eva, I.V. Volovich
(Submitted on 15 Oct 2007 (v1), last revised 25 Oct 2007 (this version, v2))
Recently, black hole and brane productionat CERN's Large Hadron Collider (LHC) has been widely discussed. We suggest that there is a possibility to test causality at the LHC. We argue that if the scale of quantum gravity is of the order of few TeVs, proton-proton collisions at the LHC could lead to the formation of time machines (spacetime regions with closed timelike curves) which violate causality. One model for the time machine is a traversable wormhole. We argue that the traversable wormhole production cross section at the LHC is of the same order as the cross section for the black hole production. Traversable wormholes assume violation of the null energy condition (NEC) and an exotic matter similar to the dark energy is required. Decay of the wormholes/time machines and signatures of time machine events at the LHC are discussed.

PAPER:  https://arxiv.org/abs/0710.2696

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]