collapse

Author Topic: When the Human Species (Primate) comes across something NEW.  (Read 52417 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: When the Human Species (Primate) comes across something NEW.
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2014, 09:17:43 pm »
Geometry of the Rose Window

I always like the Rose Window that you will find in many Cathedrals Like THIS one at Chartres Cathedral

Artists and architects should "... fix their eyes on perfect truth as a perpetual standard of reference, to be contemplated with the minutest care, before they proceed to deal with earthly canons about things beautiful."
-- Plato

First, use one of the various techniques for finding twelve equally-spaced points around a circle.
One simple construction is shown here, which begins by turning a circle and constructing a square around it:

Connect every fifth point as shown to create this dodecagram, or twelve-pointed star.

Twelve small circles nestle within the rays of the star as shown below.

Find the outer point of each of these circles, and connect them to form a smaller dodecagram star, seen here.

While it's not necessary, you may want to erase some of the inner line segments, like this below, within the inner red outline.

Then (below) connect points with twelve central lines as shown.

So what size should the circular rose window itself be? Not necessarily the full circle.
Don't try to decide based on human whim but, again, let the geometry itself show you what to do.

"Sacred architecture is not, as our time chooses to see it,
a 'free' art, developed from 'feelings' and 'sentiment',
but it is an art strictly tied by and developed from the laws of geometry."
-- Fredrik Macody Lund

Our wise ancestors understood that mathematics was not a human invention (only the ways to symbolize it are) but it is a discovery, and that shapes and numbers are ambassadors from eternity able to teach us a divine language expressing eternal principles.

"Architecture aims at Eternity; and therefore, is the only thing
incapable of modes and fashions in its principles."
-- Sir Christopher Wren

So, to find the proper size of the circular window itself, connect every fourth point of the large dodecagram star to form an equilateral triangle. The circle constructed within that triangle will show you the window's intended size.

This is enough to reveal the basic scheme of how this rose window was designed.

http://www.constructingtheuniverse.com/Chartres%20Window.html

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2014, 09:22:06 pm »
YES what you have written is 100 % Correct.

And yes they are indeed Hexagons.

The Octagonal Registers has Hexagons of this type used in the Book Formats. (There are many different forms of Hexagons.)

Hexagons are very common as the Hexagon is used when Referring to the Books of the Permanent Libraries

of 'The True Mind'.

Many of the Buddhist mosaics portray the same 'Hexagons', usually in Green as Green is the 'Colour Code'
for the 'Contents'.

A Buddhist Temple in Beijing I visited last time I was in China (December 2013)

Here is a photo of that 'Double Square Star' in The Forbidden City (Beijing) China ...  :)

• Gold 253
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2014, 09:36:02 pm »
The 'Ring of 12' ....

Here is another but this time involving the 'Ring of 16' ...

Here displaying one of the 'Pentagonal Star' functions.

And there are many other Rings as well all having their respective functions.

• Gold 253
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2014, 09:48:44 pm »

Note the 'Squares' ...

These are the various Registers used in 'Editing' Books, (Programs) Producing New Books, or just editing Data.

Here is another example (Buddhist)

Relating to the 'Double Square Star' and 'The City of 9 Gates' as it was referred to in some 'Ancient Writings'.

Note the 8 'Wings' in the Mosaic.

These are also a very common and Important 'Component' of our Individual 'Processing System'. (Soul)

The 'Wings' perform thousands of different functions.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2014, 10:34:08 pm »
Hi Matrix,

Thank for attempting to answer or explain my questions...

So you say that you (we) can use man-made technology to access your (our) own Conceptual Processing system that is within you (us) or that maybe as we describe as within our Souls as I think I understand...

Can I ask how long you have done this for and what technology did you actually start to do this with...
(Was it before PC or Laptop computers came on the scene ) if so, would TV or Video screen of some form of allowed you to do so...or was it purely only when the PC or laptop computer came to us which at a guess would have been since the 1970s early 80s..

Can you tell us (unless Ive missed it somewhere) How you connect such devices to enable to to access your processing system...

Are there many others on Earth that are doing so...
is it just Scientists / Elites or the Illuminati types..
or are there any just average people doing this..

Can you give us some idea of what changes one can make to themselves or experiences by being able to access one processing system ?

Can we change things about our Human Primate body for eg...alter our age...repair any damages such as diseases or illnesses...Allow us to change our personality or intellect ...

As much of my life is restricted by so many manmade authority rules and regulations and control of  many things in my (our) present earth environment , that seem to be created by other Human primates decisions, such as the politicians and controllers of the economy...lack of opportunities that may make it hard to obtain a decent income to make a living in our present Earth program...Can accessing our processing system help us in these areas...?

For me some of this human made system seems very complex and hard to get around....I think only the very clever know how to live around it...most of us however seemed trapped in a vast maze of far too many laws and regs and restrictions, I honestly have to say as I get older...I shudder in fear with it...
Life seems one huge issue if they do not follow what we are told to the letter almost..or thats how its going...and I do not want my life having to be spent being so controlled by it...I think id rather not exist..

So If so, can I ask  How ?

A 'Conceptual Processing System', is one which already exists, and involves a 'Dialogue'
or 'Communication Process', involving 'Concepts' which have existed from the beginning or more correctly
'The Awakening'!

So the only thing required is 'knowledge' and 'understanding' of the Language used, which I am revealing
in my Private forums here in Peggy.

The 'Communication' is Visual based, and can be used in the Technology here on Earth,
involving any 'Video Display' which is used as a 'Drawing Board' or 'Tablet' whereby a dynamic
or movie like presentation, is used for Communication.

We can use any of our 'PC's', 'Laptops', or 'Smartphones', 'Ipods', 'Tablets', etc. as well as hybrid mechanical
video systems.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 10:43:28 pm by astr0144 »

• Gold 253
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2014, 04:01:16 am »
Astr0
Can I ask how long you have done this for and what technology did you actually start to do this with...

The answers are in my earlier posts.

It all started in 1973, from experiencing what was recorded as an actual death experience.

But it wasn't until 1993 that I saw the 1st 'Partition Map' of my 'Processing System'. (Soul)

The 1st 'Interface' was established after discovering certain things regarding the 'Processing System',
fully covered in my early forums in Peggy.

I built my 1st 'Video Interface' in 1994.

Astro
(Was it before PC or Laptop computers came on the scene ) if so, would TV or Video screen of some form of allowed you to do so...or was it purely only when the PC or laptop computer came to us which at a guess would have been since the 1970s early 80s..

The 1st of the working hand held devices was built in 1994, a Motorola 68 HC 11
based system, controlling a spinning disc with 20 'ZION Glyphs'.

Each Glyph was selected using a 'Strobe' synchronised to the locations of the Glyphs on the Disc.

So when an Instruction sequence was Compiled, and played back, one glyph after another were viewed
in the Centre of the Interface forming a 'String' of 'Instructions' as though from a 'Stack'.

Astr0
Can you tell us (unless Ive missed it somewhere) How you connect such devices to enable to to access your processing system...

I have already stated the Interface is Visual.

The Connection is a Visual Geometric Dialogue.

Astr0
Are there many others on Earth that are doing so...

Not that I am Aware of, but others use input that I have provided in the past, involving other areas,
too involved to be explained here.

Astr0

Your Imagination is running away with you again ....   :)

Astr0
Can you give us some idea of what changes one can make to themselves or experiences by being able to access one processing system ?

What you are asking is like asking, 'How long is a piece of string' ?   :)

Astr0
Can we change things about our Human Primate body for eg...alter our age...repair any damages such as diseases or illnesses...Allow us to change our personality or intellect ...

Through 'Dialogue' Programs. (one 1st needs to know How to do this and have basic knowledge
of the Language. (Which I do !  :) )

But then I suffer this body, as it is part of a 'function', used in this World. (Earth)

Astr0
As much of my life is restricted by so many manmade authority rules and regulations and control
of  many things in my (our) present earth environment , that seem to be created by other Human primates
decisions, such as the politicians and controllers of the economy...lack of opportunities that may make it
hard to obtain a decent income to make a living in our present Earth program...Can accessing our processing system help us in these areas...?

Much is brought about by your own Choices .... NOT others.   :(

Part of your Learning process.

1st you need to know the right choices to make.

Your experience is decided by the decisions and Choices you make.

Astr0
For me some of this human made system seems very complex and hard to get around....
I think only the very clever know how to live around it...most of us however seemed trapped in a vast maze
of far too many laws and regs and restrictions, I honestly have to say as I get older...I shudder in fear
with it...

Life seems one huge issue if they do not follow what we are told to the letter almost..or thats how
its going...and I do not want my life having to be spent being so controlled by it...I think id rather not exist..

We each make our own bed... and have to lie in it, as the saying goes on Earth.

One can NOT walk for another, eat for another, or learn for another !

This is something we have to do individually, without complaint, in trusting LIFE.

Something I had to Learn too. It's taken me so far 41 years, starting from about 1973.   :(

I had to sacrifice everything and I mean everything of this world, to know
what I do and experience what I have.   :)

But IF I had to go through it again, which I hope I don't   :(  I would change nothing at all
in spite of suffering !

The 'suffering' is part of what opened the door for me ..... Sobered me up.

It has absolutely nothing at all, to do with 'Intelligence' but is instead a precious 'Gift' !

When you discover LIFE, then you can receive the 'Gift'.

If you desire to cling to this world (Earth) it is impossible to receive the 'Gift' !

When one turns to their LIFE instead of the Earth experience, this is the start to a very long journey.

Once starting the Journey, one can't turn back.

You can NOT serve 2 'Masters' as they say.

You can't serve $$$$$$$ or material things and LIFE.

Material meaning ANYTHING of this Universe..

It is one or the other !

LIFE will take away what you believe to be wealth, and replace it with that which is 'LIVING',
which has nothing at all to do with this universe, or any other experiences.

I chose LIFE and the world is powerless to change this, but in doing so I had everything taken from me,
so I could NOT serve 2 Masters.

Astr0
So If so, can I ask  How ?

Turn away from the 'flesh' and turn to LIFE. (Your LIFE, NOT your body)

One has to be committed to LIFE .... If NOT, then you will only suffer more until you do.

HOW MUCH 'Suffering' does one need, in order to turn to LIFE ?
(Your LIFE, NOT your body)

I learnt this the hard way ! And am still learning ... I guess I will never stop learning ...

Perhaps in your next experience, you may discover LIFE ?

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2014, 09:58:34 pm »
Hi Matrix,

I recalled the basis of your background or where look in your other threads to check or look at certain details,
But Im not sure it would have told me when you actually started with your 1st attempts in using what ever technology was available back in those days..or whether you had described the technology you used..that I could not recall...

But it wasn't until 1993 that I saw the 1st 'Partition Map' of my 'Processing System'. (Soul)

The 1st 'Interface' was established after discovering certain things regarding the 'Processing System',

I built my 1st 'Video Interface' in 1994.

The 1st of the working hand held devices was built in 1994, a Motorola 68 HC 11
based system, controlling a spinning disc with 20 'ZION Glyphs'.

Each Glyph was selected using a 'Strobe' synchronised to the locations of the Glyphs on the Disc.

So when an Instruction sequence was Compiled, and played back, one glyph after another were viewed
in the Centre of the Interface forming a 'String' of 'Instructions' as though from a 'Stack'.

When I refer to connecting to the processing system..which if I recall is of within your soul...
and to connect to whatever programs that you describe...that I think are like partition maps..or templates....

to connect to something on earth.. we usually think we have a electric plug and cable lead in or connection to it somewhere or somehow...

like we often plug in our mains to turn on our computers..even though some can run on batteries..
or we can connect to the internet via the relevant plug ins connection and a modem...(or we use a wifi modem)

So you use an external Earth Made device.. be it computer or tablet or laptop type....that is has a       visual interface..or screen..

you then say...

I am still not sure how this connects from say your earth made computer or device to your Processing system to read the libaries or programs within it..

As far as I know you do not plug it in somehow...
and I dont think it connects via wifi...or RF...

so How specifically does it connect so that you can view your processing systems programs onto your earth made Computer or device  screen ?

That I am not clear about ....

Astr0

I have already stated the Interface is Visual.

Im not sure why you say my imagination is running away.. was it not a lot of the Illuminati that devised a lot of the past geometric laungaes and images that you relate to in the past..?

Astr0

Your Imagination is running away with you again ....   :)

I made some guesses and got no confirmation...

again can I ask that you just give us a few, say 5 good egs where it maybe used best...

What you are asking is like asking, 'How long is a piece of string' ?   :)

That is so often the case with the less educated and less intelligent... they tend to follow what they are advised... but all so often that is not the best advice ... therefore so many fall into problems later in their life.. me included..often from changes made by our leaders who we used to think were always right.. ::)

now often we don't know what to believe with them anymore...but a lot of them may have created such issues...

Much is brought about by your own Choices .... NOT others.   :(

Part of your Learning process.

Is there any one right choice ?  Im sure there are numerous good and bad ones...

even selecting good options may not get the results one would prefer as their life moves on dependent upon many various things that can happen in between....

They may select a good career that proofs later to be in poor demand... where they may have wasted 10 yrs of their lives or more trying to study for it..
This has happened to many... is that just bad luck..
or may have it been created by certain forces created by those in power who decided that it was no longer needed...20 yrs later its back in demand again...but now that person stopped studying it and is to much out of it to get back in..

I think there can be a lot of fate and luck in ones choices in many cases...not purely down to poor decisions they made at that time...

1st you need to know the right choices to make.

Your experience is decided by the decisions and Choices you make.

No they cannot..each of us are our own individuals...
with various interests and abilities...and intellects.

Someone with a lower intellect could NOT do some jobs that require a higher intellect..

but a person with high intellect could do a lower intellect job....

here we have two different situations..one unfortunately has restrictions beyond their control..

that is NOT their decision... somehow its made for them without their say...

We each make our own bed... and have to lie in it, as the saying goes on Earth.

One can NOT walk for another, eat for another, or learn for another !

That seems a HUGE loss of time that you had to go through Matrix as I am sure financial...

if you now feel that you have reached the better outcome...maybe it is down to your efforts..but was there also any luck or fate involved ?

It is a nice feeling I am sure to have arrived at a point that satisfies you..but look at some who become millionaires..some do it in their early 20s... others take a lifetime...most do not get there...most of us Im sure desire such a thing...and would had preferred to have arrived in our 20s..and not to have been unlucky in trying and failing ...esp if we did not make it...its said only a select few are capable of making it...without luck...

This is something we have to do individually, without complaint, in trusting LIFE.

Something I had to Learn too. It's taken me so far 41 years, starting from about 1973.   :(

I had to sacrifice everything and I mean everything of this world, to know
what I do and experience what I have.   :)

But IF I had to go through it again, which I hope I don't   :(  I would change nothing at all
in spite of suffering !

Unfortunately as we have argued before most Human Primates in this Earth program seem to require money to live in this day and age...

I think we are not brought up to survive in the old ways where maybe we did not need money and could get by by living of the land..or hunting fishing etc..and building our own shelter..

Ive still not seen any evidence from your description to show us how to live in this earth program without money...as in human primate program....all you tell us is when we discover life then we do not need it..

well maybe our avatar bodies and what appears as our lifes the way most think of it...do not see any other option than to get a job, or work or go into ones own business to make money to live a reasonable existence...or get lucky or skillful on some financial market like trading..which I know of some who are very cabable of trading less than an hour a day / or week and make more in a week or month than most make in a year...

The 'suffering' is part of what opened the door for me ..... Sobered me up.

It has absolutely nothing at all, to do with 'Intelligence' but is instead a precious 'Gift' !

When you discover LIFE, then you can receive the 'Gift'.

If you desire to cling to this world (Earth) it is impossible to receive the 'Gift' !

When one turns to their LIFE instead of the Earth experience, this is the start to a very long journey.

Once starting the Journey, one can't turn back.

You can NOT serve 2 'Masters' as they say.

You can't serve $$$$$$$ or material things and LIFE.

Material meaning ANYTHING of this Universe..

It is one or the other !

LIFE will take away what you believe to be wealth, and replace it with that which is 'LIVING',
which has nothing at all to do with this universe, or any other experiences.

I chose LIFE and the world is powerless to change this, but in doing so I had everything taken from me,
so I could NOT serve 2 Masters.

only if I was able to have it 100% proven to me what you teach is truth beyond my belief and that I also could understand , access and change my processing programs as you describe...then I may decide or start to more fully understand what you are telling us...until then I am unable to take such a chance...

Turn away from the 'flesh' and turn to LIFE. (Your LIFE, NOT your body)

One has to be committed to LIFE .... If NOT, then you will only suffer more until you do.

HOW MUCH 'Suffering' does one need, in order to turn to LIFE ?
(Your LIFE, NOT your body)

I learnt this the hard way ! And am still learning ... I guess I will never stop learning ...

So you think its too late for me in this present one !  ???

Perhaps in your next experience, you may discover LIFE ?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 11:25:42 pm by astr0144 »

• Gold 253
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2014, 08:15:42 pm »
This is for you Astr0 ...   :)

Here is an example of accessing the 'Program Register'.    Normally displayed on a PC.

The Program Register being the upper Left 'Sector'.

Are you able to read the Contents in the 'Strobed' area?

The 'Script' and 'Images' you can see, are presented by the Outer 'End' of your own 'Processing System'.
(Automatically)

This is determined by the opening in the Animation involving a Geometric Language.

In this case involves the main 'Labyrinth'.

I will be showing HOW to explore the billions of 'Labyrinths' in the near future.

It is here we can access the 'Libraries'.

When we access what we want, another 'stage' is involved in the process, which can either display
the 'Contents' on your computer screen, or it can be down loaded to exist as what you may believe,
to be 'physical' in your Environment, in what ever form you instruct it to be.
(Through 'Dialogue' i.e. Programming)

Let me know WHAT you see in the 'Strobed' area.   :)

I still have a lot of work ahead of me, to get the quality (Line work and Colours correct)
needed.

It's OK on my computer but the quality is not so good in .gif form.

But for all intensive purposes it might work ok for you ?

NOTE:
To view this you may need to experiment a little, regarding how far back from your computer screen
you need to be, to see the 'Dialogue'.

Start from about 60 cm from your Computer Screen.

Play around with this distance until the images appear in the 'Strobed' area.

What you see, and may believe to be on your screen in the Strobed area isn't, but instead it is taking place
in your own 'Processing System' of your Mind.

Please Note; I have NOT put what you see in the Dialogue seen in the Strobed Area, and I challenge anyone
to check this out frame by frame.

Just relax, and take careful note, of all the 'Components' you can see in the 'Strobed' area.

So this is HOW we can Observe ('Read') and 'Write' to our own 'Processing System'.

As you can see it does NOT take 'Intelligence' on your part, to observe the processing
taking place in your own 'Processing System'.

All you have to do, is Observe and be 'Aware' and Alert to what can be seen.   :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2014, 03:41:03 pm »
Thanks for your reply post Matrix..

Need to give somethings a bit of thought before any detailed reply...

I tried looking at the strobe box...

so far I am unable to make anything out other than a  flashing square  box...

It maybe down to my poor internet connection...

I havve tried enlarging it to different sizes...

at one point all I could seem to see was my pixels on my screen ..ie a series of small dots or boxes..

I may be able to try again on another computer...

Can I ask are we supposed to be seeing some sort of image or written content ?  (You don't have to say what it is at least for a while while I try again a few times)

• Gold 253
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2014, 04:50:02 pm »
You can see both Script of various sizes and Images usually involves a 'landscape'.

Enlarging the Image won't help !

The distance you view the animation from the screen involves Parallax and relative size in your vision.

The Format is controlled by the size of the Outer frame and the distance you view it from.

If you try to focus on just the WHITE of the Strobe or just the BLACK of the Strobe you won't see anything.

Try 'Gazing' at it, as though 'daydreaming', but at the same time, taking note of what you see.

It is Processing of the Mind, so it requires 'focusing' the Mind, similar to focussing your eyes.

Some who have attempted to see, have been unable to see anything at 1st but through persistence,
have discovered HOW to see with the Mind !

Most are able to see what I am referring to straightaway.

It's a matter of discovering HOW to see ...

A bit like all of us learning to crawl or walk for the 1st time. Then it takes practice.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 04:57:35 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2014, 06:21:32 pm »
What I seem to find a bit distracting when looking at the  small top left box that strobes...is the larger surrounding white box...

Also the strobe only last  a few seconds before the whole picture form changes..

so as I am trying to concentrate on the strobe...within about 5 seconds, it disappears and I have to wait sometime again for it to replay...

what I have just noticed is when I try and block out the larger surrounding white box...I do seem to see something in the strobe box, but as yet Im not sure what it is...

Should I make a black facing piece of card with a square cut out to try to block out the surroundings around the strobe box ?  Do you think that may help.. or maybe by doing that may make the effects  not work as they should..

Does it matter if I look at it with just one eye or both ?

« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 06:31:12 pm by astr0144 »

• Gold 253
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2014, 06:55:21 pm »
what I have just noticed is when I try and block out the larger surrounding white box...I do seem to see something in the strobe box, but as yet Im not sure what it is...

Should I make a black facing piece of card with a square cut out to try to block out the surroundings around the strobe box ?  Do you think that may help.. or maybe by doing that may make the effects  not work as they should..

What takes place in the Animation prior to the Strobe is the Geometric based Program.
If you alter anything in it, it will do something else.

The WHITE is an important part and I don't recommend you change anything.

It all comes down to seeing with the Mind.

I suspect your 'Parallax' involving the eyes and Mind is out of sync. when observing this.

Here is a little exercise to understand WHAT I am talking about.

Hold up a piece of WHITE cardboard, about 20 cm in front of you.

Now look Farsighted. as though trying to see through the cardboard.

When the 'Parallax' is correct a space will appear beyond the Cardboard.

Nothing magical or mysterious about this.

It is purely to do with the focusing of your Mind.

Try this and learn HOW to control the Parallax involving the Sight of the Mind.

Parallax:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallax
Parallax is a displacement or difference in the apparent position of an object viewed along
two different lines of sight, and is measured by the angle or semi-angle of inclination between
those two lines.

The term is derived from the Greek word Parallaxis (parallaxis), meaning "alteration".

Nearby objects have a larger parallax than more distant objects when observed from different positions,
so parallax can be used to determine distances.

Astronomers use the principle of parallax to measure distances to the closer stars.

Here, the term "parallax" is the semi-angle of inclination between two sight-lines to the star,
as observed when the Earth is on opposite sides of the sun in its orbit.

These distances form the lowest rung of what is called "the cosmic distance ladder",
the first in a succession of methods by which astronomers determine the distances to celestial objects,
serving as a basis for other distance measurements in astronomy forming the higher rungs of the ladder.

Parallax also affects optical instruments such as rifle scopes, binoculars, microscopes, and twin-lens
reflex cameras that view objects from slightly different angles.

Many animals, including humans, have two eyes with overlapping visual fields.

that use parallax to gain depth perception; this process is known as stereopsis.

In computer vision the effect is used for computer stereo vision, and there is a device called a parallax
rangefinder that uses it to find range, and in some variations also altitude to a target.

A simple everyday example of parallax can be seen in the dashboard of motor vehicles that use
a needle-style speedometer gauge.

When viewed from directly in front, the speed may show exactly 60; but when viewed from
the passenger seat the needle may appear to show a slightly different speed, due to the angle of viewing.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2014, 07:40:34 pm »
That may be something of interest to me in your statement...

What may be the reasons for them being out of Sync... I get the impression the fact that I am unable to see anything clearly, may suspect that I have a problem of some sort...

Could it be possibly due to brain injury or eye sight  defect ?

I suspect your 'Parallax' involving the eyes and Mind is out of sync. when observing this.

It may depend upon the size of card...

if it is small, I would see the far distance also in front of me, even if just some more of it being  Peripherally in front ..maybe slightly  to the side of the card.

if the card is large... it would block my far sight..

I assume you mean a piece big enough to block my far sight...

Here is a little exercise to understand WHAT I am talking about.

Now look Farsighted. as though trying to see through the cardboard.

When the 'Parallax' is correct a space will appear beyond the Cardboard.

Nothing magical or mysterious about this.

It is purely to do with the focusing of your Mind.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2014, 07:53:59 pm »
A 20 CM square sized card is quite large and does block my far view quite well at say upto arms length away...

I find it hard to try to focus far sight...when initially having focused upon the card..

whats easier is to look farther away..and move the card in front of me..

then I know I was already in far sight focus mode..

otherwise when focusing on the card.. first....
I am NOT sure how to focus for far sight...without actually doing so...say if I place the card in a position where I can see both the card..and the far distance !

Otherwise if the card alone covers my vision...i get the feeling that I am not sure how to focus to far away...strange, but that is how it seems..

• Gold 253
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2014, 11:24:57 pm »
Astr0.
A 20 CM square sized card is quite large and does block my far view quite well at say upto arms length away...

TMT

I meant for you to hold the cardboard about 20 cm out in front of you.

Any size of cardboard will do A4 or larger. and hold it at about 20 cm in front of you.

I apologise for not making it clearer.

If you don't have any white cardboard then use a wall instead.

Experiment with the 'Parallax' of the eyes, until like a large space, or empty room appears in your sight
beyond the wall, as though you are looking Through the Wall ...   :)l

The idea of this exercise is for you to take control over your eyes.

Most people have very little control over their eyes, in spite of believing other wise.   :)

They know how to look, but not see.   :(

Remember those 3D pictures that require you to look cross eyed i.e. near sighted and in other cases
far sighted to see them.

Here are a couple of different types.

See the hidden shark;

Look Cross Eyed then slowly relax the eyes until you see the Hollow Image.  :)

You can either disbelieve the shark can be seen in this picture, or you can see it ?

Or spot the Letters Q I in this next example.

Another type of 3D picture is to look 'cross eyed' at this Image see below, so a 3rd 'Image' appears.

This 3rd 'Image' appearing in the Centre, is seen as though in 3D ...   :)

Note carefully WHAT you see, in the 3rd 'Image' (Centre) while holding the correct 'Parallax'.

It's a matter of training your eyes so you can change the 'Parallax' of your eyes at will
your Mind should sync. Automatically with your eyes when you do this.

Astr0
I find it hard to try to focus far sight...when initially having focused upon the card..

This is why I gave you the exercise so you could overcome this with practice.

Astr0
whats easier is to look farther away..and move the card in front of me..

then I know I was already in far sight focus mode.

This is dodging the problem ...   Better to overcome the problem....

Astr0
otherwise when focusing on the card.. first....
I am NOT sure how to focus for far sight...without actually doing so...say if I place the card in a position where I can see both the card..and the far distance !

Again this is WHY I gave you this 'exercise'; To overcome your difficulties in being able
to view the processing system of the Mind.

Astr0
Otherwise if the card alone covers my vision...i get the feeling that I am not sure how to focus to far away...strange, but that is how it seems..

Experiment with controlling the eyes.

Some find it difficult at 1st but overcome the problem through experimentation.

We learn by discovering new things.   :)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter