collapse

Author Topic: War of The Worlds  (Read 2209 times)

DLensman

War of The Worlds
« on: May 16, 2014, 08:52:47 am »
    Paranormal researchers love a good theory. While I can't say I share a belief in each one I hear, there is one than comes down the pipe that is so scary that it starts to make sense. This is one of those times. I will withold comment on personal thoughts and let the reader think for themselves.

As I've said before I am far from an expert on the subject of UFO's but I do study often on my own time. A colleage I shall call, "Paul" has this as his main interest of study. We had the chance to converse on the field in great lengths today and all it took was the mention of all the recent earthquakes this world seems to be having. Simply saying the the planet is dying or having a growth spurt is too simple for Paul to swallow. I like clear water and Paul seems to gain great joy in stiring my crystal clear streams until they become a muddy puddle. Today wasn't any different.

"It's all that construction of underground bases and labs that we share with those aliens is whats causing all this topside drama!" He stated in a matter of fact tone that he gets when all joking is thrown out the window. "I trust you will change my name with you blog this to your buddies." But of course!" I said knowing he knew me all too well after fifteen years. "Very good then, we shall start at the beginning!" Paul exclaimed as I got comfortable for a place of limbo in "Storyland."

"There are two different types of the bastards, the good and bad if you will." This was the thesis statement of his history lesson of the day. "The first ones were the "Grays" that Kenneth Arnold saw and were connected to the "Foo Fighters" that followed planes in the theater of Europe during the war. Now mind you they were described as round or saucer shaped and held twelve or less in crew. "The got here because they were dying and needed to study us in hopes to save their race. A covert deal was struck between the Goverment and the aliens. We would supply the "Lab Rats" in exchange for technology that would make us the most advanced country on earth. " As always we got greedy and demanded more. They refused being a peaceful race.

It was at this point I had to interject that this was hardly a new theory." Allow you elders to finish you little shit!" His statement was funny because he is an elder by by four whole month's and is shorter than yours truly! I however gave my blessings to carry on. " It was when we understood "no" to the the ground on which they stood, that we set forth to get said knowledge even if it ment shooting them down and risking a war. Many were lost on both sides in our quest for "global supremacy." This is where we learned how to make things invisible by warping space around an object just as they do. "We did this with a battleship you know in the Gulf Coast." I said yes than movies and books were made about that and they still say it's a hoax now. " That alone you make you look!" Paul said with a chuckle.

He went on to say; "The problem was that living matter could not enter and remain unchanged once visible again." Many vanished never to be seen again, while many were thought insane when the told of insect like creatures on the other side. This is where we found it!" He exclaimed as one that found a large pearl. "Found what, I ask wondering what was leaving "pandora's box" now. " This is where we found out about interdimensional beings and their worlds!" I'm listening I told him." Now here's the grand hoot of it all, son.....

"Those massive generators that warped space also was the key that openend the door between the worlds. So we had to try it again paul said in rather a sad tone. "I fear we openend a door in which we were unable to close. Those creatures soon came in and another deal was made." This is the race of reptiles we hear about." Paul said as a matter of fact. 'So yhey're real?" I had to ask. "Why, as real as your face they are! Hideous bastards void of compassion or remorse they are." "You see for some unknown reason the door could only be openend from our side and we can't shut it."

"So now we have two races to contend with. I ask straight way. 'At one time we did. I have a contact that says the lizzards had all but destroyed them as they were no longer needed." They thought they had the lizzards under control and could track their moves and actions." The bastards got a stronghold now and they're starting to move about freely. Paul went on to say, "Look at how the UFO sightings have changed in the last twenty years. "They're now reporting "Wing shapped" crafts which we have copy in the fornm of fighter jets. At this point I was starting to read ahead of him. "The bigger the craft and when one considers the joint efforts underway between the lizzards as us, the need for larger quarters is a must!" Paul stated as his volume rose over the phone. "And what better place to hide it than under us?" I ask. "Now you're catching on, indeed!" Paul finished.

Now I'm not putting this out as fact so you're welcome to believe it or call it nonsence as you will. It is a grand story that once you have a look at it with an open mind, could very well carry some fact. Something has to be going on rather than just the fact that every fault has got grumpy at the same time. Satellite image's are a dime a dozen so I've little doubt that  effective hiding places are going fast. This is one of the stories that one wishes wasn't true but it's that small voice in the back of the mind that will not be slient.

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
Re: War of The Worlds
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 02:51:16 pm »
DLensman, in your post you did mention "reptiles".

No way to know if there is any relationship, but there is an OP here, which I originated, showing a Mars object that depicts reptilian features, along with some sort of "shaped and inscribed wrist tag".

Simply for your possible interest, I will give you thelivingmoon link to that post. Most of its body is covered with "stuff", but there is still enough to see, to know what is there. The photo in the post is annotated to help "see" what is there.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=709.0

DLensman

Re: War of The Worlds
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 11:35:27 am »
Thank you! I love other points of view. More often than not it can show whe one has made a wrong turn.  ;D

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter