collapse

Author Topic: The Gold Ring  (Read 70710 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: The Gold Ring
« Reply #240 on: August 27, 2012, 09:46:18 am »
The lifter style craft proposed by that fellow from U of F is pretty cool, and what caught my eye was his statement..I got the idea from the Air Force work I did...Hmmm.

If it's a form of Coanda effect, then Air Force involvement is no surprise, as they did and are doing a lot with that technology. Unlike Lifter/EG tech.. I can find lots of papers on that at the .mil sites :D

Also, Linda said quite often that someone told her to look at ball lightning, and thats very indicative of plasma and its penchant for flying through the air with ease.
And yes, Robo, lifters do work in a vacuum, its just an Air Force disinfo campaign lately that's trying to cover that up. 8)

Ah yes Plasma CRITTERS, Foo fighters  etc.... I will get into those and show you one giving birth... that will be an eye opener :D

As to the Airforce... OR they long ago gave it up as a dead end and went into plasma research ;) of which again I can find tons of papers and experiments already in public domain... while the only ED stuff is old history papers

And much to the surprise of a few here, plasma can operate and exist in a near vacuum, too. NEON tubes are vacuumed down low, and then refilled while keeping some vacuum in their tubes.

Well DUH!!!! 

Plasma arcs in a vacuum :P

[youtube]ys9xL3mw8tI[/youtube]

Plasma in a vacuum

Plasma Arcs destroying a solar panel in space...

Personally, I think to make this move ahead will require plasma and the generation of it, but for now, we will have to concentrate on weight versus thrust to make any headway, and as a toy? I dont know how safe it will be when kids play with super HV...maybe the bad kids though, it might straighten them out a bit!LOL!

Just borrow on of these from MIT  Levitating Dipole Fusion Confinement unit... no radioactive waste, cardboard is enough for shielding... as its levitating, it cuts down weight and produces a lot of juice from HE3 fusion... This is the GOLD RING I hung up... the purpose of this thread :D

I do think, in the next few years, TV shops will fill with different parts which could be used to experiment with plasma generation, as the big screens die off...so the investment level may become much lower to work with plasma.

Dr Frankenstein also used Plasma to create HIS monster

Jacob's Ladder..the arc chases the wider opening and rises upward away from the source...can this be the spark(pun intended) that can show us how plasma will rise away from the surface of the Earth?

Jacbo's ladder rises due to super heated air rising :D An old 10KV secondary on an oil furnace ignition coil makes a great one :D

The heated ionized air rises, carrying the current path with it. As the trail of ionization gets longer, it becomes more and more unstable, finally breaking. The voltage across the electrodes then rises and the spark re-forms at the bottom of the device.

So severely limited for lift :D

Then gradually the tech would advance to start using the aether for power like the tesla coil itself does...and our craft would basically be a flying Tesla coil! 8)

Why not just find the plans for Tesla's saucer?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #241 on: August 27, 2012, 09:47:18 am »
Okay a recap of my concerns....

First of all... I wish all you techies best of luck finding some value in the Lifter tech... but when I reviewed this thread before reinstating it... I had time to read it slowly...

So from my inititial post...

In an email to a researcher written by my nemesis Dr Hal Puthoff, he wrote;

"At this point I do not think T.T. Brown's results were a demonstration of anomalous gravity effects," he wrote. "Talking to him just before he died, he did not encourage me to follow up on this, as the effect was so weak...."

Puthoff, who is probably best known for his pioneering, CIA-sponsored research into the technique of "remote viewing," went on to describe two attempts to replicate Townsend Brown's research, one of which he had conducted. Both were unsuccessful, he said.

"The only remaining possibility is that in our various replication attempts none of us have gone as high in voltage as Brown did, so there is a small possibility of non-linear effects at higher voltages," Puthoff wrote. "It's a judgment call."

So we want answers...

...we want that Gold Ring

Then Linda says...

In my book
" The Good-Bye Man" there is a scene where I accompanied my Dad to his lab in Washington DC. The year was...... 1955.  He held a demonstration of something made of balsa wood and metal... it floated in front of an important military personage after that man had said that there was " NO WAY" that it would work. I think Dads question was...." Are you willing to bet your career on that?"

But much later Dad spent absolutely no time in that direction. One needs to ask..... why. And there are many answers to this so don't let yourself get stuffed into the box that does not exist except in your mind.

And Deuem. Maybe you will "see" something more important..... the lifter, the propulsion systems.... they were all " ashtray products". Go for what really counts.

Linda

Interesting comment "ashtray products"

Since I cannot put this in the appropriate place, I would like to respond here to this comment in the Cleansing Thread.

Quote Zorgon
   ... is that many of us here consider EG to be a dead end.

Possibly even one of the many false trails I mentioned. People get so wrapped up in chasing this one that they  overlook the fact that Townsend was first and foremost a 'signals' guy.  And with that, I am more than willing to close the book on the topic of Townsend Brown, as far as this forum goes. I never would have brought it here, but  y'all were the ones who thought it worth pursuing to begin with.

rose

Interesting wording there 'rose'   ::)

Experiments done by someone within my group indicate that a plateau will occur. The experiments were going to escalate into joystick control but based upon the results that were obtained it was deemed unfeasible to continue due to the limitations exhibited by the lifters.

This does not mean that I am not condoning further studies I am just saying that as it stands at the moment, lifters may, if not are, a dead end. That doesn't mean that something useful cannot be obtained from their use.

Nice job deuem.

Mikado

Maybe they are a dead end as far as a technology, but I appreciate the learning experience that Deuem has provided. I've never been able to get it so concretely from watching the videos.

rose

Actually rose, I think a good deal of usefulness could be derived from the technology. Remember, it is EHD and that can be used as a pump.

Now, keeping that in mind (pump that is), an internal combustion engine is nothing more than an air pump.

I just believe it is dead end when looking at a form of space propulsion and other applications possibly.

Mikado

So after reading that thread again carefully... despite all the drama created and the coded talk that no one ut the players could understand...  in the end it seems all the key players all say the same thing..

it's a dead end for propulsion....

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #242 on: August 27, 2012, 11:53:07 am »
"Its a dead end for propulsion"

And that usually means one thing when the key players say it. 8)

Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #243 on: August 27, 2012, 12:06:23 pm »
what,what,what,
are you screwin with us?
i think we finally got it figured out.if it was a fail then there would be piles of info.electricity and controlled frequencies is the most efficent way to travel.
that above is horse manure imho.
tellem le.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #244 on: August 27, 2012, 12:38:54 pm »
New blood...hehehe!
Le

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #245 on: August 27, 2012, 12:39:33 pm »
PWM, LE, Z and the rest of you, "Has anyone ever tried taking a converter for 12V application and attached an alternator too it, creating 110V out put and applied this to a lifter?"
Was just curious, had a friend of mine that is a truck driver, hooked up an alternate alternator under the hood, this kept his power usage up too demands when running his Microwave, TV, Lap top, cell phone and other electronic devices without affecting the trucks battery loads from drainage, these were all ran from the same batteries as would start the rig. So, with that in mind "Possible to produce a lift effect with battery application with converter/alternator application?"
If this is applicable and proved on the Semi truck , this should be the results of the lifter idea, provided it is 110V too create the ionization and lift, "Right?"

1Worldwatcher
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #246 on: August 27, 2012, 01:10:38 pm »
12000 v thatll do pig:)
Le

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #247 on: August 27, 2012, 02:42:58 pm »
That red wire is from a flyback transformer on an old tv I found around town, and it puts out about 12000 vdc when powered up.

Probably a good time to mention not holding that wire when its on :P

« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 02:47:57 pm by zorgon »

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #248 on: August 27, 2012, 06:31:42 pm »
the diesel engine must be running for the alternator to put out the power or a bank of big 24 volt lead batteries.
two heavy.
among other issues of using such a setup.like no oxygen in space to run a diesel motor.
now down on the farm playing around,the 110v could then be plugged into a hv converter.
for those who dont know,always keep your right hand in your pocket when working on this stuff.even tesla had this habit.it can save your life.
also,if you get popped,it will make you real mean for about ten minutes,so avoid your friends and loved ones.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 06:38:03 pm by robomont »
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

deuem

« Reply #249 on: August 28, 2012, 12:35:03 am »
12000 v thatll do pig:)
Le

LE, real nice and very high power but what powers that, 110 or 220 and how do I develop 110 or 220 on board. At the max I might have 9 to 36vdc. Maybe on a very large craft that is scaled up to fit us, this much voltage would be needed, maybe even more.

As far as it being dead, I can't really see it as dead, we see them fly all the time. Are we watching dead lifters working? So the wordage is wrong. In reality nobody has designed/built a free floating version. Maybe that idea is out of reach but we will look into it.
Components of today are much smaller than TT Browns day. We can not compare the two times and conclude a decision. Everyday things get smaller. Material gets lighter and so on. I would say it is not dead, it is just out of reach for the moment.

Deuem

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #250 on: August 28, 2012, 01:35:14 am »
As far as it being dead, I can't really see it as dead, we see them fly all the time. Are we watching dead lifters working?

No not dead,... 'dead end'  meaning it has limitations

deuem

« Reply #251 on: August 28, 2012, 03:48:18 am »
No not dead,... 'dead end'  meaning it has limitations

Ok, dead end!, Someone needs to extend the road. Get the plows out!

Some test parts came in today. I will put them in the road extension box.

Remember if this works, PRC can have an exclusive for your area...We can color code it to PRC ideas and name it the Pegasus. Decals and lights to your specs. Vegas will get a new night light show. ( OK, I can dream a little )

Deuem

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #252 on: August 28, 2012, 05:56:44 am »
Hows about a big club named club Pagasus, with a dome shaped roof that levitates above the partiers like a lifter?

And the purple coronal discharge could be seen for miles at night!

Goodness I hate typing coronal discharge...it makes me think of, well...ech!

Dueum and others, the flyback is just the beginning of the power source for our lifter, and as Ive found in several attempts this year, the one in that tv I got for free(nothing good is free remember?) is fryed from water intrusion. Seems whoever owned it left it under a roof leak and it got wet quite frequently. Oh well theres more around, just got to find them.:(

Now, to make a flyback work we need to build a simple circuit to power the flyback itself, and that is called a 555 timer driver circuit.
Heres the entire schematic courtesy of JL Naudin...

The parts for it (the hvps half, not the dcps which I have)are about 70 bucks from www.mouser.com  Ive already ordered enough to build three of these and one is done. I always order at least three of everything, to account for shorts or fried xistors. :o

Also, I suggest a heat sink for the xistor, as it will get quite warm and this will prolong its life a bit.

This circuit is very unflexible as Ive found and the values for the various parts are critical. Also, the varistor for frequency adjustment is a bit quirky, and my newest design for this will incorporate a frequency generator somehow.

The top schematic is for a dc power supply, which you may not need, and the bottom is for the 555 timer.

Once you have a verified working flyback its all downhill from there, but they are few and far between, unless you order a new one online, in which case youll be spending 30-40 bucks and have a shiny new one to use.

Im a bit of a cheapo and havent done that yet, but might soon when money gets flowing from shows again.

Aside from all of this, the circuit isnt the problem as its pretty light, its the dc power supply which is heavy with batteries. Solar may work but youll need some big sheets of solar "skin"

There is a way to getaround the barricades on the dead end street here, its just that we will have to go offroad to make advancements in the whole idea, and by that I mean avoiding failed experiments in lifter tech and a whole new approach.

Zorgon gave us a clue with his plasma saucer post, should we look there? ???

I got it Zorgon...The Tesla Topless Tower...Downtown Vegas' newest attraction... ;D   Special admittance to the Pegasus Room for VIP's 8)

Coffee time;)
Le

deuem

« Reply #253 on: August 28, 2012, 08:12:49 am »
Thanks for the lead LE, I went out and looked up the flyback transformers.

do you have one of these? If so how much does it weigh? It looks heavy.

Deuem

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #254 on: August 28, 2012, 08:22:52 am »
Thanks for the lead LE, I went out and looked up the flyback transformers.

do you have one of these? If so how much does it weigh? It looks heavy.

Deuem

They weigh about 6-8 ounces. I have three..all fried..:(
Le

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter