collapse

Author Topic: How to Withdraw Consent  (Read 27819 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: How to Withdraw Consent
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2015, 12:07:56 pm »
There is no known shielding possible to protect us from a weapon with limitless energy/power.

So then, I'll ask you for a straight answer.  If the knowledge of how to utilise "free energy" (that is currently kept secret) gives easy access to the power required to destroy our civilisation and kill us all, would you release the information into the public domain?

No ifs or buts.  Would you or not?

Anyone else see the problem here?

Yes.  Because I don't think it will create the problems You describe.  ISIS/ISIL/IS is CIA, and as such, if They wanted to arm Them with such weapons They could.  Black projects are CIA run, and I know that's where one method of energy extraction from the aether is.

It's all a psyop.  Without the power of money, few Individuals will be in a position to create much havok.  Fewer still will want to try.

So...  I see Your seeing a problem where one does not exist?  [smile]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2015, 01:43:21 pm »
I could not be clearer that I am members.  If you held the information required to make a device that could reveal how to destroy us all (i.e. a "free energy" device capable of supplying near unlimited energy/power) then who would you share it with?
I wouldn't share it with nobody and I would try to steer people away from finding it.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2015, 01:51:45 pm »
Exactly.  But "conspiracy nuts" do not see the simple logic.

They claim that these people are psychopaths.

They claim that FEMA camps, Martial Law, Chemtrails, GMO's etc etc are a plot to kill us all.

They claim all bad weather, Earthquakes , Tsunamis etc are a plot to kill us all using HAARP

They claim all news reports are "false flag to make us angry so they can round us up"
I think that's their "adult" version of the "the dog ate my homework" excuse. :)

Instead of admitting that they are not capable of doing a thing about anything, they say that some mysterious person(s) or organisation(s) are responsible for all the bad things in the world.

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2015, 02:05:04 pm »
I wouldn't share it with nobody and I would try to steer people away from finding it.

And with the money of worldwide corruption, I would be searching for a planet that I could terraform, just in case someone figure it out. :P
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2015, 03:34:58 pm »

So then, I'll ask you for a straight answer.  If the knowledge of how to utilise "free energy" (that is currently kept secret) gives easy access to the power required to destroy our civilisation and kill us all, would you release the information into the public domain?

No ifs or buts.  Would you or not?

Personally, I would not.

In the movie Ironman, the plot line is that someone with the knowledge
uses it to save his own life, and creates a decive such a free enegy device.
Then it takes the turn that many with bad motives want it for themselves,
to harm others, and to gain control.

While that is just a movie, real life is much like that.
And yes, I think we have discussed this part before, but it seems
very certain that there are the issues of people who for various reasons
are bent on controlling others, either to make them believe and do
what they think is  the "right" way, or "right" beliefs, or just outright
control. It seems that eliminating money and adding "free" enegy will
not solve the heart of the matter.

I imagine that if such knowledge exists, the governments ( or whomever
holds the authority) motive/actions of suppression could be to protect civilation from self destruction.

Though, as an example thinking about A.I. it is already headed in the
same direction, with those who are on the edge of technology sounding
concerns about it as well.

Once the pandoras box is open....

"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2015, 05:42:38 pm »
Yes.  Because I don't think it will create the problems You describe.  ISIS/ISIL/IS is CIA, and as such, if They wanted to arm Them with such weapons They could. 
Exactly.  They can arm them.  They have not.  Ergo, they don't want to and therefore they won't.

They won't because it only takes one small group to want us dead and we are all doomed.  Is that so difficult to understand?

Black projects are CIA run, and I know that's where one method of energy extraction from the aether is.
But if it is public domain and may lead to the knowledge to annihilate us it will stay secret.  Are you with me yet or not?

It's all a psyop.  Without the power of money, few Individuals will be in a position to create much havok.  Fewer still will want to try.
Listen to me.  What if there is a secret technology that gives free energy but it also gives unlimited power? 

Unlimited power/energy = unlimited power to cause death and destruction = annihilation for the human race

Therefore stays secret.  Geddit?

So...  I see Your seeing a problem where one does not exist?  [smile]
I see you are ignoring a monumental problem which cannot be ignored except by the monumentally irresponsible.

Only the monumentally responsible will ever know a secret that monumentally important.  Otherwise we are all dead meat!  MONUMENTALLY SO!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 06:00:49 pm by Pimander »

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2015, 05:46:16 pm »
A sane droplet in an ocean of stupidity.  You would be one of the few who could potentially be trusted with such information.

Thank you for being alive ArMaP. :)

Some people really do not understand very simple things.  ::)

Instead of admitting that they are not capable of doing a thing about anything, they say that some mysterious person(s) or organisation(s) are responsible for all the bad things in the world.
When it is blindingly obvious that, IF those "person(s) or organisations" exist, without them we would not exist.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 05:52:16 pm by Pimander »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2015, 10:20:46 am »
Exactly.  They can arm them.  They have not.  Ergo, they don't want to and therefore they won't.

They won't because it only takes one small group to want us dead and we are all doomed.  Is that so difficult to understand?
But if it is public domain and may lead to the knowledge to annihilate us it will stay secret.  Are you with me yet or not?

Listen to me.  What if there is a secret technology that gives free energy but it also gives unlimited power? 

Unlimited power/energy = unlimited power to cause death and destruction = annihilation for the human race

Therefore stays secret.  Geddit?
I see you are ignoring a monumental problem which cannot be ignored except by the monumentally irresponsible.

Only the monumentally responsible will ever know a secret that monumentally important.  Otherwise we are all dead meat!  MONUMENTALLY SO!

If One has unlimited power and all the rest do too, then what? 
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline WarToad

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 160
  • PRC Black Sheep
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2015, 10:45:51 am »

You're equating unlimited energy with unlimited power(creation/destruction).  Will we all be Gods?  No.  If I were granted unlimited energy right now, I'm still a mere mortal man limited by current technology and politics.  My unlimited energy is moot.  You're out there thinking unlimited energy also give you god-like ability to do anything and everything you want at the blink of an eye.  That will never be the case.  And it shouldn't be.

Your abundance paradigm sounds like a living Hell.  No more struggles to overcome?  No more challenges to rise to? No more accomplishments because everything you want is right there?  Sucks the life out of life. Death within life.
Time is the fire in which we burn.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2015, 01:29:24 pm »
What do you mean?  If you mean what I think then the maniacs would kill the others obviously.

Only those who know about the technology can use that power.  Have you noticed you are alive?  Surely that tells you that certain information is VERY carefully controlled and the controllers have done a VERY good job.  Would that be the case if some religious fanatics hell bent on destroying our civilisation got their hands on it?  How can anyone not see my point?  Do you see my point or not?

So would you release the technology knowing that it would be like signing our collective death sentence?  If you really knew how to produce limitless power/energy I say you would not, in spite of the protestations.  Only an idiot would.   ::)

If there is a safe clean source of "free energy" then that would be different.  Some great minds have tried and failed to find one that is not dangerous.  We live in hope.  But the stakes are high with the potentially lethal other limitless energy/power sources.  The dangers are obvious to any wise person who thinks hard enough.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 01:35:09 pm by Pimander »

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2015, 01:51:20 pm »

Lets change your sentence a bit...

If One has nukes and all the rest do too, then what?

[youtube]IqITGz-b11s[/youtube]

Why?

The way nukes are limited today, its hard to think in a full nuclear war exchange because, in my point of view, its hard to believe that people in command would destroy their little "heaven"on earth. Afterall, there is no fun in have nobody to rule in an underground bunker while billions of skulls lies in the surface.

Now imagine all countries with nukes. I'm sure we would not be having this conversation today.

Unless the unlimited power you talk about can't be weaponized I dont think such thing is possible.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 01:53:02 pm by RUSSO »
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline Glaucon

• Blank
  • Gold 13
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2015, 03:47:48 pm »

[/quote]Now compare YOUR first page with MY first page of search

[/quote]

You can use file type:PDF as a boolean search string to achieve these results in case anyone was curious how.
"The beginning of wisdom comes with the definition of terms" -Socrates

"..that the people being ignorant, and always discontented, to lay the foundation of government in the unsteady opinion and uncertain humour of the people, is to expose it to certain ruin" -Locke

Offline Glaucon

• Blank
  • Gold 13
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2015, 03:48:37 pm »
"filetype:PDF"
"The beginning of wisdom comes with the definition of terms" -Socrates

"..that the people being ignorant, and always discontented, to lay the foundation of government in the unsteady opinion and uncertain humour of the people, is to expose it to certain ruin" -Locke

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2015, 03:49:55 am »
I say you would not share it with any person alive who might release it into the public domain.  The consequences would be human annihilation.  The responsibility is that big.

No, actually the responsibility is not that big, in practice.  In theory it is, yes; but in practice not only would you not be permitted to use it by the powers that be, but even if the general public did learn about it, they'd refuse to believe it, and then go back to staring at cat videos.

It really has nothing to do with the enormity of the idea, at all.  The vast majority are unwilling to believe anything other than what they are told, so it doesn't matter at all if the idea is released.  This is even more true with an atheistic majority, ironically, than it was under Christianity.  Academia are the priesthood; and if you defy the priesthood, you might not be burned, but you will be mercilessly ostracised and persecuted in other ways. The scientific orthodoxy see absolutely no irony between themselves and Catholicism, in maintaining a closed circle.

The government potentially has far more to worry about from subversive freaks like me who actually think for ourselves, than they do from said majority.  Then again, people like me can also very easily be assassinated.  It happens all the time; and it's made even easier by the fact that I'm not a photogenic 28 year old like Alan Schwartz was.  I'm the sort of guy who you normally find living under a bridge; which in turn means that very few people are going to care, relatively speaking, if I'm found floating in the river.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2015, 06:46:02 am »
I'd care Petrus  ;D

If I see you disappear offline for more then 6 weeks, I'll start an investigation  :P

seriously tho  8)
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56