collapse

Author Topic: Whats causing the mysterious 'booms' heard in 64 locations around the world.  (Read 4939 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Peanut Butter and Bacon Sandwiches…a Georgia Favorite!
Ask Seeker for the recipe…
BTW, we use Gentleman Jack… :P
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
If they are fertilized,yes!
Does that only happen to humans?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Peanut Butter and Bacon Sandwiches…a Georgia Favorite!
Ask Seeker for the recipe…
BTW, we use Gentleman Jack… :P
No, thanks, I don't like peanut butter or bacon.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
I cant verify but i suspect thats how"aliens" are made,with repeated procreations and continual feeding of whatever creature shall be used to mutate towards.
Pigs seem to have the variable most enhanced.but that could just be because they are the the most omnivore of young critters.
If you look at humans from certain areas.each looks most like certain species located in those areas.
The mutations seem to start in the face region and work towards the center of body.
This may mean the outer ends of dna are effected first or most.with each new procreation adding a little more to the ends of the dna and the whole dna.
Its way more recognizable in plants as plants have smaller dna and procreate faster.
Eating long lifespan plants and animals will probably result in longevity of humans.
On a sidenote,feeding norwhale babies to horses will probably create unicorns!
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
If you look at humans from certain areas.each looks most like certain species located in those areas.
Could you give an example? I don't remember ever seeing a case like that.

I suppose you mean a narwhal.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
I dont know very much about the Science of DNA...

But I seen a Ancient Aliens program tha other day where a Scientist referred to how DNA spirals from all Earths species are all of one direction...(I think he meant like a screw thread that may be of clockwise direction when viewing or observing it from a certain point )..rather than being any being also of being in the opposing direction. ie (anticlockwise)

He suggested this  had to have been created by something other than from Natural evolution development.(which would have created two alternatives).which I think he meant that DNA as being by likely developed by another creator..where I| assume he meant by an E.T species..

Meaning E.Ts made us ...

Maybe when we eat other Earths animal or plants.. that our body biochemistry and the animal or plants have ways of having certain effects in us that may create some of the similarities or effects on us that you refer to..

No doubt back in time.. Humans often relied on hunting just a few certain species maybe than being able to catch other various ones..

Such as North American Indians had more of a diet of Bison or buffolo..

Then for a few hundred years the White USA settlers may have dieted more on Cattle / Beef...

But over longer time periods.. before the whites settled in the USA...I am not sure how their European ancestors diets may had been... say since the time of the Romans..that may have effected many parts of europe over longer time periods..
Did the Romans tend to change things or feed their people more on one animal species...maybe more than others..

or maybe at that times there was more variation..

I am not sure if they tended to eat as much cattle / beef..back then, or raise and breed sheep & Pigs..on a ranch like type of scale.

It may have also been a case that many of the other countries that opposed them were more peasants and had to feed on various animals that they could catch of the land or in the forests...or eat more crops and vegititaion,  rather than be able to obtain bred and raised meat on a regular basis..

I did read somewhere one of the reasons certain white races delveloped so well in intellect was because the meat diet that they eat, created larger more powerful brains.

The mutations seem to start in the face region and work towards the center of body.
This may mean the outer ends of dna are effected first or most.with each new procreation adding a little more to the ends of the dna and the whole dna.

This article also refers to some suggestions about Alien DNA..in our genes..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2994187/Mystery-alien-genes-Scientists-discover-DNA-NOT-ancestors-say-change-think-evolution.html

Mystery of our 145 'alien' genes: Scientists discover some DNA is NOT from our ancestors - and say it could change how we think about evolution

from our ancestors - and say it could change how we think about evolution
Study challenges views that evolution relies solely on genes passed down.
Instead says we acquired essential 'foreign' genes from microorganisms

Its way more recognizable in plants as plants have smaller dna and procreate faster.
Eating long lifespan plants and animals will probably result in longevity of humans.

Humans contain 'alien' genes not passed on from our ancestors, researchers have discovered.

The say we acquired essential 'foreign' genes from microorganisms co-habiting their environment in ancient times.

The study challenges conventional views that animal evolution relies solely on genes passed down through ancestral lines - and says the process could still be going on.
Cambridge researchers say we acquired essential 'foreign' genes from microorganisms co-habiting their environment in ancient times.

Cambridge researchers say we acquired essential 'foreign' genes from microorganisms co-habiting their environment in ancient times.
HORIZONTAL GENE TRANSFER

The transfer of genes between organisms living in the same environment is known as horizontal gene transfer (HGT).

It is well known in single-celled organisms and thought to be an important process that explains how quickly bacteria evolve, for example, resistance to antibiotics.

HGT is thought to play an important role in the evolution of some animals, including nematode worms which have acquired genes from microorganisms and plants, and some beetles that gained bacterial genes to produce enzymes for digesting coffee berries.

The research published in the open access journal Genome Biology focuses on the use of horizontal gene transfer, the transfer of genes between organisms living in the same environment.

'This is the first study to show how widely horizontal gene transfer (HGT) occurs in animals, including humans, giving rise to tens or hundreds of active 'foreign' genes,' said lead author Alastair Crisp from the University of Cambridge.

'Surprisingly, far from being a rare occurrence, it appears that HGT has contributed to the evolution of many, perhaps all, animals and that the process is ongoing, meaning that we may need to re-evaluate how we think about evolution.'

It is well known in single-celled organisms and thought to be an important process that explains how quickly bacteria evolve, for example, resistance to antibiotics.

HGT is thought to play an important role in the evolution of some animals, including nematode worms which have acquired genes from microorganisms and plants, and some beetles that gained bacterial genes to produce enzymes for digesting coffee berries.

However, the idea that HGT occurs in more complex animals, such as humans, rather than them solely gaining genes directly from ancestors, has been widely debated and contested.

The researchers studied the genomes of 12 species of Drosophila or fruit fly, four species of nematode worm, and 10 species of primate, including humans.

They calculated how well each of their genes aligns to similar genes in other species to estimate how likely they were to be foreign in origin.

By comparing with other groups of species, they were able to estimate how long ago the genes were likely to have been acquired.

A number of genes, including the ABO blood group gene, were confirmed as having been acquired by vertebrates through HGT. The majority of the other genes were related to enzymes involved in metabolism.

In humans, they confirmed 17 previously-reported genes acquired from HGT, and identified 128 additional foreign genes in the human genome that have not previously been reported.
HGT is thought to play an important role in the evolution of some animals, including nematode worms which have acquired genes from microorganisms and plants
+2

HGT is thought to play an important role in the evolution of some animals, including nematode worms which have acquired genes from microorganisms and plants

Some of those genes were involved in lipid metabolism, including the breakdown of fatty acids and the formation of glycolipids.

Others were involved in immune responses, including the inflammatory response, immune cell signalling, and antimicrobial responses, while further gene categories include amino-acid metabolism, protein modification and antioxidant activities.

The team were able to identify the likely class of organisms the transferred genes came from. Bacteria and protists, another class of microorganisms, were the most common donors in all species studied.

They also identified HGT from viruses, which was responsible for up to 50 more foreign genes in primates.

Some genes were identified as having originated from fungi.

This explains why some previous studies, which only focused on bacteria as the source of HGT, originally rejected the idea that these genes were 'foreign' in origin.

The majority of HGT in primates was found to be ancient, occurring sometime between the common ancestor of Chordata and the common ancestor of the primates.

The authors say that their analysis probably underestimates the true extent of HGT in animals and that direct HGT between complex multicellular organisms is also plausible, and already known in some host-parasite relationships.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 06:18:08 pm by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Maybe when we eat other Earths animal or plants.. that our body biochemistry and the animal or plants have ways of having certain effects in us that may create some of the similarities or effects on us that you refer to..
I doubt that happens, as some people eat the same thing all their life and nothing changes.

But over longer time periods.. before the whites settled in the USA...I am not sure how their European ancestors diets may had been... say since the time of the Romans..that may have effected many parts of europe over longer time periods..
Did the Romans tend to change things or feed their people more on one animal species...maybe more than others..
Roman diet was varied, they ate fish (there are some Roman tanks to make fish preserve, garum, in the town I live), vegetables and meat, but mostly pork and poultry.

It may have also been a case that many of the other countries that opposed them were more peasants and had to feed on various animals that they could catch of the land or in the forests...or eat more crops and vegititaion,  rather than be able to obtain bred and raised meat on a regular basis..
The Lusitanians, the most famous tribe that live in what is now Portugal, were shepherds, so they ate sheep and goat, but not beef, as they lived in the mountains and cows were not that common back then.

I did read somewhere one of the reasons certain white races delveloped so well in intellect was because the meat diet that they eat, created larger more powerful brains.
I doubt that, protein in excess is not good, protein is hard to process in our bodies, as we are not carnivores.

This article also refers to some suggestions about Alien DNA..in our genes..
They call it "junk" or "alien" DNA because they don't know what it's used for or from where it came, but that's just one of the many things they don't know. :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
At various stages thru our ancestors history... their diets probably have varied depending where they lived and how things changed in the next generations... but maybe many have been in one main area for several generations...

I think at certain times...if in places of plenty of game to hunt.. and lower populations..maybe they were able to more esily obtain meat...but also at certain times in history.. many would have had peasent lives sometimes due to who ever was in power who mayhave made life hard for them to hunt for meat...and maybe they were more on a vegetable type diet..

But I do think we do have various types of Humans.. and some of their features do seem to differ..in how they look..
Such as in the British Isles we have several varous white races... from Vikings, Romans, Celts, Anglo Saxons..Normans and others... and you can note certain features about them... and I assume its down to where they originated from and what diets they ate..

Some for eg... have more Square like Sculls....or chiseled facial features....others have more rounded or longer face features..male or female.. or certain types of Noses..

and I do think some do have what I call a Bullish type look about them..as one eg..who look a more fearful tougher looking  character ...and their bodies maybe more muscular

and some others are less agressive looking, and look more slender..

or there are some races that are more overweight and have rounded features..

So there maybe something in what they tended to eat in their past generations that have made these differences.

Vikings may well  have eat reindeer or sea creatures like seals , walrus  from the Northern climates...

-------------------------------
ArMaP
I doubt that happens, as some people eat the same thing all their life and nothing changes.

Quote from: astr0144
---------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe the likes of Rome or other coastal type nations in milder climate zones....with it being on the coast .. they had a more  mediterranean type diet ..

ArMaP
Roman diet was varied, they ate fish (there are some Roman tanks to make fish preserve, garum, in the town I live), vegetables and meat, but mostly pork and poultry.

Astr0

--------------------------------------------------------
I am not too sure about Beef.... BUT On some research I have done... I found that liver is maybe the number one food said to improve Intellegence... even more so than fish !

So I suspect some meat diet helped evolved the Human brain..

It maybe a coincidence and I only found this out a few years ago... abou Liver..  but I will say that It makes me wonder;because when me and my Brother was younger... he would not eat beef and wanted and eat Liver.. and he developed much cleverer than me..

Armap
I doubt that, protein in excess is not good, protein is hard to process in our bodies, as we are not carnivores.

Astr0
--------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 11:08:24 pm by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
But I do think we do have various types of Humans.. and some of their features do seem to differ..in how they look..
Sure there are several types (not races) of humans, but if the differences were a result of what they ate then people with similar diets should look the same, and that doesn't happen.

Such as in the British Isles we have several varous white races... from Vikings, Romans, Celts, Anglo Saxons..Normans and others... and you can note certain features about them... and I assume its down to where they originated from and what diets they ate..
Yes, from where they originated from, but not their diet, as the diet was the same in different areas with different people.

What diet changes is how the body reacts, so the descendants of a shepherd people digest milk more easily, for example.

Vikings may well  have eat reindeer or sea creatures like seals , walrus  from the Northern climates...
Apparently, they ate mostly meat and fish, like Eskimos do today, but they could add vegetables to their diet, while Eskimos can't. And, as you can see, Eskimos and Vikings do not look alike.

Effects, yes, changes in our body structure, no, as that is mostly dictated by the environment. That's why Eskimos look nothing like Ethiopians, an Ethiopian, with that long and thin body wouldn't be able to keep his body warm, while a shorter, thicker Eskimo can.

People in Europe lived with what they could raise, both plants and animals, so there wasn't much difference between their diets, the biggest differences being on specific things, things specific of their region, like olives and raisins in the south and reindeer in the north.

I am not too sure about Beef.... BUT On some research I have done... I found that liver is maybe the number one food said to improve Intellegence... even more so than fish !

So I suspect some meat diet helped evolved the Human brain..
Meat is not easy to digest for humans, as we are not supposed to eat much protein, and when we do our liver has to work harder to process it and remove the excess from our body.

It maybe a coincidence and I only found this out a few years ago... abou Liver..  but I will say that It makes me wonder;because when me and my Brother was younger... he would not eat beef and wanted and eat Liver.. and he developed much cleverer than me..
Probably a coincidence.

You shouldn't believe everything you read (including my posts, I may be terribly wrong in topics I'm not good about, like this one :) ), specially when they are related to so called "races".

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
Well then armap we will have to agree to disagree,ive done the plant test.take any viable seed,sprout it then top it but leave its parts in the pot,plant it along with say okra.in two generations,the okra will have lots of the characteristics of the dead plants.ive seen the same characteristics in my local wild pig,deer,and woodrats,same markings in the fur ,eyes and head shapes.
Eskimos ate seals and walrus,and are fat and have a genetic trait that allows them to swim in freezing water.nordics ate whale and fish and reindeer.
Ethiopians ate cattle and giraffe,ie basketball players.
Ive seen the truth in plant genetics and you can too.
I have not done animals but it makes sense the same thing would be true.all dna works the same.
For a finally,goo search the highest thc cannnabis and compare to tobacco plant.
Take the strongest indica and compare to opium poppie.
In the tobacco plant comparison.the seed pods are few,just like a tobacco plant and the resin is high just like a tobacco plant and the sativa is a stimulant.
In the indica,the thc is a hardcore knockout,just like opium supposedly is.
All three come from the same general stan region.
I call them the three mother plants.
This,imho is the real way all the different varieties of cannabis were created.
Bluberry,pine,lemon,whitewidow,strawberry etc.
I suspect its how dolphin eyed alien were created using japs as humanoid stock.
The next step was bringing squid into the gene pool.for camouflage skin.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Well then armap we will have to agree to disagree
That's OK to me. :)

ive done the plant test.take any viable seed,sprout it then top it but leave its parts in the pot,plant it along with say okra.in two generations,the okra will have lots of the characteristics of the dead plants.
In that example the second generation of okra didn't have a freshly dead seed, does the dead see keep on creating that effect for a long time?

Eskimos ate seals and walrus,and are fat and have a genetic trait that allows them to swim in freezing water.
Walrus are relatively rare.

nordics ate whale and fish and reindeer.
Shouldn't they look like whales and reindeer?

Ethiopians ate cattle and giraffe,ie basketball players.
They eat mostly vegetables, meat is not that common (much less giraffe) in that area.

Take the strongest indica and compare to opium poppie.
In the tobacco plant comparison.the seed pods are few,just like a tobacco plant and the resin is high just like a tobacco plant and the sativa is a stimulant.
In the indica,the thc is a hardcore knockout,just like opium supposedly is.
Sorry, I don't understand a thing of what you're saying. What comparison am I suppose to do?  ???

All three come from the same general stan region.
What do you mean by "general stan region"? ???

The next step was bringing squid into the gene pool.for camouflage skin.
Cuttlefish would be better for that.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]