collapse

Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS - Physicist claims Bob Lazar DID work at Los Alamos As A PHYSICIST  (Read 60037 times)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
(ED note: I find it impossible to resist the urge to say - I TOLD YOU SO!!  :P :P :P )

Bob Lazar is the alleged UFO whistleblower whose claims of working on back engineering alien spacecraft at Area 51 have made the secretive base famous. Officials have denied his claims that he worked for the government as a scientist, and, until now, no one has ever come forth to say otherwise. However, in a recent interview a documentary filmmaker shared statements he was given by a physicist who worked at Los Alamos National Laboratories in which he claims to have met Lazar at Los Alamos and can confirm he was employed as a physicist.

Lazar first began leaking information to the media about his alleged job back engineering alien spacecraft in the late 1980s. He says he worked at an underground lab called S-4 that is south of the main Area 51 base. At first he appeared in interviews with investigative journalist George Knapp on KLAS News, the Las Vegas CBS affiliate, under a pseudonym with his face in the shadows.

Eventually, he allowed himself to be filmed in the light and shared his real identity. Meanwhile, his story, and the Area 51 base itself, became famous. Making the mystery even more compelling was the fact that, at the time, Area 51’s very existence was denied by the US government. Even though KLAS and other Las Vegas news agencies had been investigating the base for years.

All of this fueled the legends and the notoriety of Area 51, making it all at once the most secretive as well as one of the most famous US government installations.

Lazar claims that he was fired for sharing information about his top secret job, and his records of his employment of working as a scientist, as well as his education records were erased. Nellis Air Force Base, who administers Area 51, as well as Los Alamos National Laboratories, another place Lazar claimed to have worked as a scientist, both denied Lazar worked for them.

Researchers also could not find any records supporting Lazar’s claims of having received degrees at Caltech and MIT. They could not even find anyone who claimed to have remembered going to school with Lazar.

This was one of the topics of discussion Sunday night on the wildly popular Coast to Coast AM syndicated paranormal radio show. Knapp hosted the show, and the guest was Jeremy Corbell, a documentary filmmaker with several films in the works, one of them about Lazar.

Knapp says he has had to deal with the education issue, but he can look past it. He said, “For me the key issue is whether or not Lazar really did work at Los Alamos National Lab. If he worked there in a scientific or technical position, if he had security clearances, then, I think, that could justify the idea that he would be hired to work at a place like Area 51. So that was always a central question.”

Although Knapp is certain Lazar worked as a scientist at Los Alamos, many remains skeptical. The phone book he mentioned does not list the capacity in which Lazar worked at Los Alamos, and newspapers are easily fooled. That, along with the fact those none of his coworkers have come forward publicly to support Lazar’s claims, has made many doubt he is a scientist at all.

However, using some innovative research techniques, Corbell was able to find a witness willing to go on the record. Corbell says in researching Lazar’s claims he used a “bot” – software that can run automated tasks over the internet – to search Facebook for keywords. His bot found him a comment in a Facebook group from a man who said his neighbor claimed to have worked with Lazar.

Corbell got in contact with the man, who eventually got him in touch with the neighbor, who turned out be a legitimate physicist that Corbell was able to confirm did work at Los Alamos.

Corbell asked the physicist, Dr. Robert Krangle, if he would be willing to go public with his claims, and he said yes.
Corbell shared some sound clips of an interview with Krangle. Krangle says that he worked on and off as a contractor for Los Alamos throughout the 80s, and still does occasionally.

“I was doing design project this, or an ancillary engineering. Their engineers have been beating a problem, and sometimes they get to close to a problem, so they can’t see the forest for the trees, so they bring in people like me as an outside contact to see what’s going on,” explained Krangle.

Krangle says he graduated from MIT in 1973 with a degree in semi-conductor physics.

Corbell says he has found an article that listed Krangle’s credentials. Krangle also showed Corbell IDs showing he worked at other facilities doing high tech work, such as China Lake, Kirtland Air Force Base, Los Alamos, Sandia, and the Manzano weapons storage facility.

Corbell asked Krangle directly if he knew Lazar to be working as a physicist at Los Alamos, to which Krangle says he was certain.

“He was a physicist. Which, I am a physicist. We kind of recognize each other, you know it’s the classic pocket condom with all of the proper different colored pens, so he fit that mold. If nobody would have told me, one look, he is a physicist. You know, he is properly dressed in geekdom,” Krangle told Corbell.

Not only did he look the part, but Krangle says he attended security meetings with Lazar. He explained that in these meetings “they give you the usual briefing asking you not to talk about that you are doing or seeing.”

As for what specifically Lazar was working on, Krangle says, “I didn’t know what he was up to anymore than he knew what I was up to.”

Krangle also says he understood why Lazar’s employers were so upset with him.

“I understand how Los Alamos would blackball him. He committed professional suicide,” Krangle explained. “He broke from the fold and talked about it.

Within that security community. It is that mentality: ‘Don’t talk about what you do.'”

Knapp asked Corbell why Krangle would be sharing this information if he knew he could also get in trouble. Corbell said that Krangle is “just one of those renegades.” He explained that Krangle no longer makes a living off of his Los Alamos contracts, so he isn’t worried about it.

No doubt detractors of Lazar’s claims will be doing further research into Krangle’s background, but it could be that the question of whether Lazar is a scientist has finally been resolved. The question also remains, if Lazar really did work at Los Alamos, why are they hiding that information??

[youtube]Fx1dYQ-xQEY[/youtube]

More info here -

http://www.openminds.tv/physicist-claims-bob-lazar-did-work-at-los-alamos/34156

eta: C2C show in question -

[youtube]fB6CnUcxLQo[/youtube]

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 09:23:47 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
(ED note: I find it impossible to resist the urge to say - I TOLD YOU SO!!  :P :P :P )

Well DO try to show some restraint :P

::)

space otter

bwhahahahahahahahahah  labeling error..known gov tactic

so he wasn't employed as a scientist ..did anyone ask if he was employed as a physicist
or if he was just employed there at all ?

Bob Lazar is the alleged UFO whistleblower whose claims of working on back engineering alien spacecraft at Area 51 have made the secretive base famous. Officials have denied his claims that he worked for the government as a scientist, and, until now, no one has ever come forth to say otherwise. However, in a recent interview a documentary filmmaker shared statements he was given by a physicist who worked at Los Alamos National Laboratories in which he claims to have met Lazar at Los Alamos and can confirm he was employed as a physicist.

high five 51

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
Knapp and his UFO road warrior dog, Corbell are milking this for all they can get. Follow the money. Whores and clearances don't mix. And they do give your background and anal exam. This story is such BS!
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Knapp and his UFO road warrior dog, Corbell are milking this for all they can get. Follow the money. Whores and clearances don't mix. And they do give your background and anal exam. This story is such BS!

Greetings Sgt.Rocknroll:

So, you are saying, unequivocally, that Bob Lazar never was working as a physicist OR scientist at Los Alamos?

Thanking you in advance for your reply.

With great respect,
tfw
Peace Love Light
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

Hec'el oinipikte  (that we shall live)
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
What I'm saying is to work at a place like that, doing the things he said he did, you have to have at minimum a TSC with untold accesses. To get that they conduct heavy background checks by the FBI. You don't get caught running whores and then get a TSC! Anything remotely negative that can jeopardize that, you get excluded. That's a fact! He may have had a minor job in an unsecured area out there. That's possible. Do I think he was a patsy for someone else spilling the beans? Absolutely! I think he was fed info to funnel to John. But he had to have a cover story and the rest as they say is history. That's my belief.

Peace  8)
Rock

Ps...I had a TSC  in the Army. A little 20 year old nobody from New Iberia Louisiana. The FBI sought out people that I went to high school with and interviewed them about me. And I didn't run any whores!

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
What I'm saying is to work at a place like that, doing the things he said he did, you have to have at minimum a TSC with untold accesses. To get that they conduct heavy background checks by the FBI. You don't get caught running whores and then get a TSC! Anything remotely negative that can jeopardize that, you get excluded. That's a fact! He may have had a minor job in an unsecured area out there. That's possible. Do I think he was a patsy for someone else spilling the beans? Absolutely! I think he was fed info to funnel to John. But he had to have a cover story and the rest as they say is history. That's my belief.

Peace  8)
Rock

Ps...I had a TSC  in the Army. A little 20 year old nobody from New Iberia Louisiana. The FBI sought out people that I went to high school with and interviewed them about me. And I didn't run any whores!

You got your wires crossed Sarge.

You are messing up your timelines badly.

Also, Bob never "ran whores" as you put it, but we'll get to that in a moment.

First off that incident never occurred until AFTER Bob was terminated from Area 51 for quite a while and was working a variety of odd jobs and contracts to pay the bills.

Secondly, what he did for the brothel in question was to - Install a computer system for them.

Thirdly, prostitution is LEGAL in ALL of Nevada in case you didn't know. Oh yeah all except for one little county, which said brothel happened to be in.

Now back to the main premise - Bob attended TS meetings at Los Alamos and of course already had the required TS clearance to do so, and was seen there by fellow Physicist Dr. Kringle. Thus getting a clearance upgrade to work at S4 was not much of an obstacle.

Now to be employed as a Physicist there, and to be allowed to operate their multi- million dollar behemoth particle accelerator, he of course had the degrees from universities he said he did, as well as past employment history, as verified by his clearance background check.   

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 08:10:36 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
I might be corrected on the timeline about his whores but I can get you other info that will shoot holes in the above bunkum. More later. I believe he was coached and didn't have the degrees he said he did nor the clearances. As for Kringle all I'll say at this point is follow the money. More later.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
I might be corrected on the timeline about his whores...

Then if that is the case then the entire premise for your dispariging remarks about Bob falls apart then doesn't it?

No perceived immoral activity to obstruct his getting a clearance right?

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593

OP in this thread amended to add the C2C show in question.

See end of OP.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Whores and clearances don't mix.

A little surprised here at your lack of research

A 1991 Los Angeles Times article reported that Lazar was "on probation in Clark County, Nevada on a pandering charge for having installed a computer system for an illegal brothel (while a few brothels are legal in some counties of Nevada, prostitution is illegal in Clark County).

[youtube]tkuhg1FryNU[/youtube]

So your assessment of Bob "running whores"  is a)BOGUS and b) the incident happened years AFTER he spilled the beans...

Things like this is what just make the water even muddier

::)

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
Then if that is the case then the entire premise for your dispariging remarks about Bob falls apart then doesn't it?

No, that's a logical fallacy.
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
What muddies the waters are people spinning mis/disinformation for covert and superficial purposes.

The whole 80's era in UFOlogy is so far muddied, we'd be killed drinking it.

Best thing to do is distill it completely, or disregard it completely.

Lazar et al are old news, time to move down more credible and reliable avenue's.
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
time to move down more credible and reliable avenue's.

Anyone in mind?  :P

Offline Elvis Hendrix

• Gold 398
  • It is not the critic that counts.

"Lazar et al are old news"

I don't think the Lazar episode can be dismissed so flippantly.
To many the case was pivotal and remains unique.
If it happened today it would be mind blowing.
Just as it was when it broke.
The time factor changes nothing.
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
B H.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]