collapse

Author Topic: Theresa May's 'Hostile Environment' Crackdown Was 'Reminiscent Of Nazi Germany'  (Read 6528 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Israel didn't exist at the time.  ???

Well yes and no....  the current MODERN state if Israel was not officially created but the land of Israel goes back before the Romans ,,,  The land the  Jews occupied before  it was made a state was named Palestine :P 

"Modern Israel is roughly located on the site of the ancient kingdoms of Israel and Judah. The area (also known as Land of Israel and as Palestine) is the birthplace of the Hebrew language, the place that the Hebrew Bible was composed and the birthplace of Judaism and Christianity. It contains sites sacred to Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Samaritanism, Druze and the Bahá'í Faith."

"Tel Aviv was founded in 1909 by Jews on the outskirts of the ancient port city of Jaffa (Hebrew: יָפוֹ‬ Yafo). Its name means Spring Hill, though the hill was mostly sand. The modern city's first neighborhoods had already been established in 1886, the first of which was Neve Tzedek."

"In 1933, the Jewish Agency and the Nazis negotiated the Ha'avara Agreement (transfer agreement), under which 50,000 Jews would be transferred to Palestine."

So yes  the money was leaving Germany and being sent home to Israel  :P 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 04:08:48 am by zorgon »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
So yes  the money was leaving Germany and being sent home to Israel  :P
I still think it should be "sent to Palestine", as that was the name at the time, but I will stop now. ;D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 05:52:34 am by ArMaP »

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Reply to Petrus ~

Got my pistoles. Got my ammo.

I'll be picking them off left and right as they come through the door.

I have a Civil War sword. When I run out of bullets I'll take their heads.

If the sword breaks I've got my Louisville Slugger. I'm very good with a stick.

Never give up. Never give in.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Reply to Petrus ~

Got my pistoles. Got my ammo.

I'll be picking them off left and right as they come through the door.

If anyone is going to do this sort of thing, I at least advocate doing it properly.  The zombie apocalypse scenario is how you lose; the way to win, is to go after any group's leadership, because generally speaking, in any group, it is only leaders or officers who have any real direction or initiative.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
If anyone is going to do this sort of thing, I at least advocate doing it properly.  The zombie apocalypse scenario is how you lose; the way to win, is to go after any group's leadership, because generally speaking, in any group, it is only leaders or officers who have any real direction or initiative.

I don't have that kind of access.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
I don't have that kind of access.
That's one of the reasons I think the best strategy is to make other people understand the situation.

When the majority shows the leadership that they do not accept things as they are any more the leadership either changes things or gets changed.

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6

I said on a Ex-Forces FB page the other day that the UK is well and truly done, and I mentioned on here the epidemic of ASIAN gangs that are raping, and savaging young WHITE girls in the UK, and not one politician DARE put there head up and say it for what it is - the latest is the town of Telford, as reported two months ago, but apart from a few local papers and 1 or two of the major national papers reporting this crime, Sky, BBC and the others wont touch it with a bargepole - the under-current with most of the Ex-Mil veterans is that there is coming a tipping point where the far right (neo-Nazi / nationalists groups) will take matters into their own hands, and it is going to make the race riots of the 80's look like a teddy bears picnic.

The UK has been well and truly f***** over by successive governments of both sides, we have the lowest Police numbers, and funding we ever had, the military cannot recruit, or hold onto what is left of its regulars - the NHS is on its knees, and the public services are being progressively squeezed - although if you listen to the PM and the chancellor the UK is still the 5th largest economy and going from strength to strength - utter bollocks' -

That the UK will see race riots and blood on the streets is inevitable, and it will become a protracted civil war - we never evict the radical muslims that preach hate, and the sad sacks that joined iSIS who are coming back into the country dont seem to be a problem either.

I said on the two FB pages - we are toasted, it is inevitable a civil war is coming, and if you have any sense and the means then emigrate to Aussie, NZ, Canada or the US - I would if I could, no joking.

Fansongecho  >:( >:(

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
we would be glad to have you, fans, perhaps it will work out to where you can join us here

good luck to you and yours, for I have been told that it isn't pretty over there right now...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6

Thanks Seeker, that is really very kind of you, we are lucky as we live in the north of England in a quite town with ZERO Asian families, so the town is very quite and peaceful, but 20 miles away is a major city that is almost 80% Asian and you just don't go there on a night out -

Knife crime is an epidemic in the south of the country as well, and gang violence is exploding in the inner cities but it isn't being reported and two of my friends are talking about leaving the Police service and moving to the north and into Scotland.

Cheers,

Fans'

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Well just come Visit Las Vegas  and disappear into the desert :P The Mexicans do it all the time  (though Donald is cracking down a tad :P )

Seriously though, there are ways to come in legally  Just takes some time  Start with the LOTTERY... So many a year are accepted from various countries...

https://www.us-immigration.com/greencard/Green-Card-Lottery.html

When we moved to the USA I had to have a job lined up... I had that, but the process was still slow, so the Consul told us to apply for the lottery while we were in the normal process.

Apparently because you already have a normal process underway. it seems to affect the lottery  and we got the lottery pick before the normal channel was processed...  It did take a few years, but it worked  So if your serious  start the process NOW  Just pop in to the US Embassy closest to you.

IF you had a job skill that is in short demand over here, even better.

....odd though  for some reason I thought you were in Germany

Offline fansongecho

• Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6

Top tips Z  :)
 :)
Family ties and responsibilities and the like are a major issue at the moment = headache

Hhhhmmmm….  re the Germany thing?..  maybe its my writing "style" ??

I am long term planning a trip to the US though when I collect my military pension, and Nevada is on the list of places I am going to come to -  :)  ;)

Cheers!

Fans'

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Hhhhmmmm….  re the Germany thing?..  maybe its my writing "style" ??

Might have you confused with someone else :D  Or it was the Euros you sent

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
The most recent member of note we had from Germany was Aliensshrinkedmypony, who hasn't been around much for quite some time...
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
- the under-current with most of the Ex-Mil veterans is that there is coming a tipping point where the far right (neo-Nazi / nationalists groups) will take matters into their own hands, and it is going to make the race riots of the 80's look like a teddy bears picnic.
That's similar to what my late boss said to me a few years ago, that most countries would face internal problems so they could say that the problem is democracy and that they should change the system for a less direct one.

If you want to provoke something is always easier to find someone that does the hard work for you.

Offline Norval

• Gold 161
  • hmmmm what should go here? Ahh, a question!
    • Crater Chains Research
hmmmmmm

democracy, , , , ?

or

DEMONOCRACY, , , , ?   heh heh heh  (just may be the mark of the beast)

Oh yeah, , , come to America, but watch West Side Story first.  :)
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
 What will you know tomorrow? Have a question?
Send me an email at craterchains@yahoo.com

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]