collapse

Author Topic: Dow Drops 389, As Predicted In A Dream  (Read 3082 times)

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
Dow Drops 389, As Predicted In A Dream
« on: November 14, 2011, 01:43:06 am »
Dow sinks 389 as Europe uncertainty deepens

Associated Press
November 9, 2011, 3:00 p.m.

Trouble on two fronts in the European debt crisis sent American stocks tumbling Wednesday to their biggest loss since the rocky trading of last summer. The Dow Jones industrial average fell almost 400 points.

Stocks were down from the opening bell after borrowing costs in Italy spiked to dangerous levels, a sign that investors are losing faith in Italy's ability to repay its national debt.

"Italy is potentially too big to bail out, but that's the problem," said Ryan Detrick, senior technical strategist at Schaeffer's Investment Research. "It's spiraling out, and the question is now, how do you fix it?"

In Greece, meanwhile, power-sharing talks aimed at avoiding a default broke down in chaos.

The Italian economy is more than six times larger than that of Greece, which so far has been the center of the continent's debt problem. American investors are worried that the consequences from Europe could include a freeze in lending, the disintegration of the euro currency or a bruising recession that would hurt the U.S.

They sold stocks as a result. The Dow finished down 389.24 points, at 11,780.94.

"The market loves a quick solution, and we're obviously not getting one," said Mark Lehmann, director of equities of JMP Securities.

Dow sinks 389 as Europe uncertainty deepens

« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 01:55:35 am by zorgon »
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Dow Drops 389, As Predicted In A Dream
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 01:51:58 am »
Well for once a prediction via a dream come true  100%. Burntheships brought this to my attention tonight so we threw this together quickly...

The article posted above as you can see was made on 9/11/11... but what is the fuss about?

Well this was predicted a year ago on Godlikeproductions. Now the presenter of this is Red Dragon Leo on youtube and he has given permission to copy and post this in entirety... so I will let him do the talking.

Uploaded by reddragonleo on Nov 13, 2011

It seems that some posters on "God Like Productions" (GLP) joined the forum on 01/27/2005, made over 5,000 posts, but the most important one was on 04/12/2010 when he/she posted the following... "The day the dow drops 389, that is the marker day. Hold on to your hats! Yep it was a dream". Then again another comment was... "Just a signal that you know it is all coming down. Not just the dow. When it hits -389. I 'think' it is a final on the day, but am not sure. That was the whole dream." Finally, the last comment was... "Doesn't matter when really. We all know it will happen. When it drops -389 in one feld swoop..."

Ok, so how far did the market drop on 11-9-11... yes, you guess it "389 points"! Now it gets weirder... as the "Member ID Number" for this poster whose handle is JCD, and made these predictions from a dream is... drumroll here, "11911"! Folks I'm not making this up! This is very strange indeed, as sure enough the 389 point down day was on 11-9-11, which was this persons ID, as well as the number for the "fake print" (FP) that I got last week of 119 SPY!

Then, to make things stranger, they closed the SPY at 126.66 on Friday at 4:15 pm! What are they saying? Does this 666 mean the top for the market just like the March 6th, 2009 low of 666 SPX meant the low? On top of that, it seems that the post put up on the GLP forum has now been deleted or removed? This is the most recent thread (basically that's a "post, but they call them "threads" in a forum) that has now been deleted...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1700929/pg1

This was a new thread that was referring back to the original thread from 2010 which it located here...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1021410/pg3

The title to that thread was "Warning= DOW Will Get To 11,246 And Then **CRASH HARD**!!!!", which of course that poster was obviously wrong about (but aren't we all). However, it's not about the title of the thread but what the poster named JCD said... which was of course about the dream he/she had about the DOW dropping 389 points in one day, which started the beginning of the end I'd assume?

I'm not sure why GLP deleted the new thread from a couple of days ago and left up the old original thread from 2010... which is odd to say the least. But, fortunately for you readers, good ol' Red just happen to make a copy of the original thread. Yes, there is a reason I have 4 monitors running on one computer with 12 gig's of ram... it's so I can leave as many windows open as possible just in case this kind of thing happens. I would say I probably have over 250 windows/tabs open right now on that main computer, while I'm typing this post on my laptop.

So, besides getting a screen shot for you guys (and gal's), I also saved the page and uploaded it to my website for safe keeping... just in case something else happens out of the ordinary if you know what I mean. Please note that this is just screen shots of the links. Here are the links...

http://reddragonleo.com/glp

http://reddragonleo.com/2011/11/13/a-stock-market-crash-wave-3-down-next-monday-or-off-to-fairy-tale-land/

[youtube]dGEfOzR313Y[/youtube]
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 02:01:38 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 02:06:31 am »
Odd because a few minutes ago I was still able to log onto GLP's page. But there is a screen capture and I saved that page...

sky otter

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 07:53:56 am »
 :o
it just gets better..today's other headline
i think wheather you want to say they are leading us down the path with rose pedals or bread crumbs...they are using any connection they can to take our thoughts to a certain place..

be-ware

Hunt intensifies for missing $600 million

i know it isn't funny but some of the wording just makes me scratch my head....hey we're going for
old and tired here.. or is that tried and true..things folks can grasp... :-\

regulatory professional has expressed suspicion that something untoward transpired :o  NO!!

The fact that people today can't tell us where the $600 million went is not a good sign  :-[ DUH !!!

"Bankruptcies of this magnitude inevitably create all sorts of issues..
   :-\ REALLY>>you don't say..

Global had undergone a routine audit only days before its bankruptcy filing and nothing was found to be amiss....WHO THE HELL IS DOING THE AUDITS ????

A worst-case scenario would be customers losing what were supposed to be safe investments and triggering a crisis of confidence that spreads to other trading firms.

the intellengence of this writter is only surpassed by the auditors..sigh :-X

entire article here:

http://bottomline.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/14/8755881-hunt-intensifies-for-missing-600-million

By Martha C. White
It's a particularly excruciating game of Whack-a-Mole for clients of bankrupt brokerage MF Global. Regulators including the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, the Securities and Exchange Commission and even the FBI are said to be on the hunt for $600 million in missing customer cash from the firm, which was headed by former Goldman Sachs CEO and New Jersey Gov. Jon Corzine.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 08:19:20 am by sky otter »

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 11:26:50 am »
Bizarre times we live in, for sure. I expect the market is fully manipulation,
carefully controlled by The Plunge Protection Team.

If its going to crash at some point, they will let it, most likely engineer it.

:o

The other night, in a sleepy foothillls town in Northern California
someone lost it apparently, angry at Bank of America.

They picked the most vulnerable corner of the bulilding,
and drove thier car right on in!

Well, there was a big gathering of folks, and all sorts of
emergency vehicles, officials, and first respoders.

What was funny was the crash seemed to form a near perfect arch
hole in the building. Men were walking around at dusk, smokey dark
outside, and from inside the shrine, lights shown, desks were gleaming
and the responders just walked in and out barely even needing to duck
their heads. I tried not to laugh, someone will be in grave serious trouble
for venting their anger of B of A.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 07:44:37 pm by burntheships »
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 11:59:32 am »
Hey BTS, although not so weird, but kinda weird. 

I remember when I signed up to another forum to discuss a certain practise with this teacher and he said that we will see more and more of what is occurring in regards  to revolution, and this was when Egypt was starting out.  He got quite pissed at people saying it was a conjured Mil effort when it came to egypt. 

I'm finding now he is right  :)

sky otter

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 03:03:17 pm »

well i laugh when i hear how many points the stuff has fallen..
no matter how often THEY try to crash it..when the prices fall..all the little guys rush in to buy up stuff...
yep..pretty funny      ;D

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]