collapse

Author Topic: Be on the Lookout  (Read 6195 times)

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
Re: Be on the Lookout
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2012, 07:58:40 pm »
Every time I think of Tibet, I cannot comprehend why this is allowed to happen. Why does the whole world sit by and watch (like some B grade Sitcom) the degradation of a noble race??

I all can think to say is this:

God knows the number of hairs on your head.
The hairs on your head are all numbered. Luke 12:7

God knows how many stars are in the sky. He knows all their names.
He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Psalm 147: 4

Jesus knows everyone of his followers, just as a good shepherd knows his sheep.
I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me. John 10: 14

God knows what we are thinking about. We cannot keep secrets from him.
God knows the secrets of the heart. Psalm 44:21

God knows all things. He knows if we love him.
Lord, you know all things, you know that I love you. John 21: 17

God knows when a little bird falls to the ground.
Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one falls to the ground without God knowing. Mathew 10: 29

Well, the 'little bird' is lying on the ground and we do nothing???

Think of these passages:

What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and has crowned him with glory and honour
.”  Ps. 8:4-5

Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him. Hebrews 2:8

Wow! We are only a 'little' lower than the angels (for now) and EVERYTHING is to be placed in subjection to us!

But the underlying clause of all this is: 'But now we see not yet all things put under him'

Why??
The little bird has fallen and you do nothing!
Why would the power of the Universe be placed in your hands if you don't even have the decency to protect your fellow man??
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 08:01:41 pm by starwarp2000 »
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2012, 09:50:50 pm »
Starwarp

"Why would the power of the Universe be placed in your hands if you don't even have the decency to protect your fellow man??"

Thats probably the test that we are being put to.... How much right do we have to the things that are actually available to us.... if we can't behave in a caring and decent way?

Everytime Amaterasu mentions " free energy" I of course  want to dream along with her and only think of the good postitve traits of the feild that has excited her for so long ! She uses the word often and even has a petition to ask the government to release the technology f" from the black"

I am old enough ( thank goodness)  to realize that normally for every good thing there is a trade off.... a minus that must be at least considered. I have brought this up before.... asjubg...... what is the minus side of this electrogravitic technology that she wants so badly for the government to release.

I know that I seem to be picking on this phase of Amaterasus passions but I am still trying to understand how she can be so sure that access to the positive benefits of electrogravitation would be worth the possible downside to the technology. Has anyone ever asked about that> That ALONE might be the reason that " THEY" are continuing to hold on to the developments......

Last night a friend of mine called because he was VERY upset over a newscast announcing a " new" kind of b*mb and especially that they even called it by its nam. An Electrohydrodynamic "Pineapple" device that would be able to completely take out the Iranian nuclear cababilities with the force of an atomic blast,( but none of the radiation dangers) He was astounded that this had hit the airways......and of course worried that it fell under " sabre rattling by the United States.... (and it might very well have been.)

This is not a new device. It was developed over thirty years ago and some whispers of it escaped but nothing serious...... Now suddenly it is out in the open....

My friend was one of the two men who helped develop this " device" and he assures me that it is much much more involved that the way that Amaterasu described it...as sort of an overgrown " dynamite"

I promised that I would continue the conversation here on the  possibility that the boon of : free energy through electrogravitation  would have the recognition also that it has a dark side that must be recognized.

We have to be able to accept the responsibilities here before we get th e benefits.

Has any one else heard of this device, especially recently?  Linda Brown

Captain Dave

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2012, 11:25:20 pm »
If the Economies were balanced so that money was flowing as it should be, then we would all be happy campers. We can't blame individuals, we need to blame inadequate systems for which we are all responsible.

Free Electricity would be great and also free Education and better worldwide Communication.

We need to build alot of bridges between systems. To throw away what we already have and start from scratch would be a huge waste of time.

If we fix what we already have and repair what doesn't work, we will get to the "good stuff" - ie free electricity etc pretty quickly.

We don't want to cause worldwide failures though, we want to create worldwide successes so one thing must be taken into account before another can occur.

If we cause a change too quickly in a system; without proper foresight and planning we will do more damage than good.

Part of our problem all along had been a lack of proper planning and organization, which in my opinion means there are tons of jobs available to those wishing to help, and well, we have 7 billion people to make it happen.

Obviously just mentioning the 7 Billion person factor brings up the burdon placed on our planet that was never accounted for.

Birth control should be free worldwide just as a start towards bringing balance (not mandatory just Free). Better billions on birth control than billions on government welfare systems or worse starving, unemployed and hopeless. Then we will start reducing some of the burdon on our planet.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 11:31:00 pm by Captain Dave »

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2012, 11:26:42 pm »
Thankyou Linda!

I can see we both 'think' along the same lines.  :D

I for one have always weighed up both sides of the coin, in the development and utilisation of, any new technology.
For every 'benevolent' use of such, there is always a 'dark' use that a plenitude of Evil persons on this planet are waiting to get their grubby little hands on.

Take Tesla for instance, he envisioned the use of 'Radiant Energy' for increasing the intelligence of man, the end of sickness, 'free' energy to all, etc., but those on the other side wanted to militarise it.
So, yes i can see the flip side of Electrogravitics: Imagine the power to demolish planets! A power that shouldn't be in the hands of any person!

We all know of the fathers of the Atomic Bomb, and how they, after releasing the 'beast', spent most of their latter years trying to 'put the cat back in the bag', so to speak.

Can you imagine how many great ideas, how many incredible advances in technology have been 'lost, all because that person feared that the introduction of it, would open a gate to the 'Depths of Hell'.
I personally know of a few, and I am sure there are others.

I have only heard of the 'Pineapple Bomb' from this source:
http://constitution.org/ocbpt/ocbpt_01.htm

Very scary stuff indeed!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 11:28:41 pm by starwarp2000 »
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Offline zerocd

• Subscribers
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 26
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2012, 04:03:57 am »
Anon has a government issue sock puppet

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2012, 05:49:27 pm »
Everytime Amaterasu mentions " free energy" I of course  want to dream along with her and only think of the good postitve traits of the feild that has excited her for so long ! She uses the word often and even has a petition to ask the government to release the technology f" from the black"

I am old enough ( thank goodness)  to realize that normally for every good thing there is a trade off.... a minus that must be at least considered. I have brought this up before.... asjubg...... what is the minus side of this electrogravitic technology that she wants so badly for the government to release.

I know that I seem to be picking on this phase of Amaterasus passions but I am still trying to understand how she can be so sure that access to the positive benefits of electrogravitation would be worth the possible downside to the technology. Has anyone ever asked about that> That ALONE might be the reason that " THEY" are continuing to hold on to the developments......

Linda, here's My thinking.  IF We all had access to what We need and virtually all of what We want...  Why would any of Us go killing Others?

If the economic pressure was off of Us, if We could do the things We love to do, when We wanted to do them, why would We go picking on Others?

If the costs of things drop and drop as the cost of energy is removed, why wouldn't We choose to go camping, or painting, or educating Ourselves in the stuff that interests Us, or solving problems the BEST way rather than the cheapest or most profitable?

Why wouldn't virtually all of these lovely "fallen caryatids" of Humanity, the weight now lifted from Them, stand and walk tall?  ( http://www.phototour.com/echtml/caryatid_3049.html )

Oh, there may be some too twisted to regain Their feet, but They would not have power over Others to induce evil bidding.  They lose that without the need for money.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2012, 06:13:39 pm »
If the Economies were balanced so that money was flowing as it should be, then we would all be happy campers. We can't blame individuals, we need to blame inadequate systems for which we are all responsible.

Free Electricity would be great and also free Education and better worldwide Communication.

We need to build alot of bridges between systems. To throw away what we already have and start from scratch would be a huge waste of time.

If we fix what we already have and repair what doesn't work, we will get to the "good stuff" - ie free electricity etc pretty quickly.

If We had free energy, things would get cheaper and cheaper as the cost of energy was removed all down the line.  Eventually the effort to collect the penny for the week's groceries will be more than the penny is worth.  And things will be free.

We don't have to "change" things.  Just add free energy and things will change in the positive direction on their own.

In energy scarcity, We will NEVER solve the issues of the power elite trying to control the planet.  Ever.  Period.  Only energy abundance will do this.

We don't want to cause worldwide failures though, we want to create worldwide successes so one thing must be taken into account before another can occur.

And adding free energy will do just that.

If we cause a change too quickly in a system; without proper foresight and planning we will do more damage than good.

No need to change anything but the access to free energy.

Part of our problem all along had been a lack of proper planning and organization, which in my opinion means there are tons of jobs available to those wishing to help, and well, we have 7 billion people to make it happen.

The whole of the problem is the power elite.  Adding free energy evens the field.  (Money/power (over Others)/energy are three forms of the same thing, much as ice/water/steam are.)  I have a piece here, The End of Entropy.  It offers an approach to a society with free energy:

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=657.msg5785#msg5785

It doesn't require "changes," per se, but a willingness to personally uphold three Laws, and spend 15 minutes a day at a central site...  Check it out.

Obviously just mentioning the 7 Billion person factor brings up the burdon placed on our planet that was never accounted for.

Birth control should be free worldwide just as a start towards bringing balance (not mandatory just Free). Better billions on birth control than billions on government welfare systems or worse starving, unemployed and hopeless. Then we will start reducing some of the burdon on our planet.

While I agree birth control should be free (and in abundance EVERYTHING is free), this planet could easily support at least 10 times the present population.

Food:  Distributing by profit instead of need leads to such things as supermarkets alone (not counting restaurants and other food facilities) throwing out hundreds of thousands of TONS of food a MONTH.  We farm non-organically - and many organic crops outdo their petrochemically "fertilized" brethren.  We pay corporate "farmers" to NOT grow food.

If We add new tech, like vertical farming, that may jump to being able to feed 20 or 30 times Our present number.

Statistically, the richer One is, the fewer children One has.  Freed from only TV and sex for entertainment, freed to pursue One's bliss, One will have fewer children - and the Ones begat will be loved.

Free energy IS a solution.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 06:24:15 pm by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2012, 11:27:54 am »
Well they certainly not doing the UFO community any favors with this one. With all their gaul why not just release government documents and prove it it to the masses instead of having the masses try and fake something into existence...this just seems stupid to me.  >:(

My thougts exactly >:( why can't they do something useful?

I remember when AT&T gave some german hackers a rough time in 92-94, they shut down the AT&T satellite :o. Now that's what i call fighting back.

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2012, 11:55:24 am »
Ya or if they really want to fight back and do something useful they can hack into the banks and make all our accounts read $999,999,999,999. All our debt issues SOLVED.  ;D

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2012, 12:28:54 pm »
Wish i knew more about computers ;D :P

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter