collapse

Author Topic: Be on the Lookout  (Read 6194 times)

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
Re: Be on the Lookout
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2012, 12:58:15 pm »
Why is that a problem? For every one of them there are several who have decided that there is SOMETHING out there which is bigger than our understanding of it...... Something which has interacted with us through our history.... and something we have tried to talk about and write about.... to the best of our ability at the time..... in all of our different stories. And the fact that those " Creation stories" are sometimes amazingly similar is a plus, not a minus.

There is always going to be a group that just flat doesn't get it. Thats reality. Not really a problem though, is it?   ;D  They are only as powerful in your life as you permit them to be.  ;)     Linda

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2012, 01:28:28 pm »
because people who feel that way are supported by the mainstream communities and the government, so add hacker group with similar agenda, and there you have the problem

imagine the backlash were the "ets" to actually prove most of the world's ancient texts are legit afterall, just suffering from generational misunderstanding.  hard core religions would be all over that like peanut butter on a sandwich and the skeptical atheist community would become the brunt of jokes. science would get washed away in a flood of wackiness.  this is what happens when civilizations and the mainstream world views of those civilizations, become polarized. 

either way whether for or against, somebody's gonna get a whoopin'
because the public at large has polarized themselves to that degree.
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 01:46:15 pm »
Why is that a problem?

There is always going to be a group that just flat doesn't get it. Thats reality. Not really a problem though, is it? 

Are you familiar with Anonymous?

Here are two of today's headlines at ATS

Anonymous' hackers intercept conversation between FBI and Scotland Yard on how to deal with hackers

Anonymous Hacks FBI Website After Megaupload Down

'This is just the beginning': Hacking group Anonymous takes over Greek Ministry of Justice website

MegaUpload Is Down!! Annoymous Message

[youtube]HCmEpbtZ1dw[/youtube]
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:48:56 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2012, 01:55:54 pm »
This is the kind of stuff they do....

[youtube]iQH4yJ30L1o[/youtube]

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2012, 02:03:44 pm »
As you know I am not all that familiar with computer problems.. :-[.. or the threats from hackers. :o I do understand how groups who have their own best interests at heart make sure that nothing threatens them.... watching the way that the Air Force responded to the NICAP reports about " Flying Saucers"in the fifties was an education in itself. I figured that system out when I was just nine! They always had an immediate explanation.... even if it was laughably wrong.... but no one questioned because then if  questioned their edict andyou said you had seen anything strange in the sky you could be classified as a " crackpot".... that could cost you your position in your community and even your job.... if you were a scientist and you talked about wild things like that .... they got you where it hurt.... withdrew your funding. As a kid I was ridiculed because I said that men would walk on the moon someday.

The weight of the proper majority was crushing.

But now....mainly because we have gotten into space ourselves... its an entirely different mindset. I just would like to consider that the small steps that are made toward change are positive ones. And you discover that by knowing the entire picture and then making quality choices.... after being well informed.... each person individually can make an enormous difference. Thats what I have decided to believe and work toward.. And thats what Forums like this one help all of us do. Not telling what these discussions in five years will mean.  Linda

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2012, 02:09:16 pm »
The problem with Anonymous is that they could be a bunch of hackers all over the world and have no real agenda OR they could be disguised agents... or both

There is no way to tell. Either way the internet is going to be a mess in the near future. All we need to do is be vigilant and hope my server has a strong front door :D

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2012, 02:25:43 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqgDzEqdvb0[/youtube]

that video is hard core. 
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2012, 04:22:19 pm »
anybody besides me get the creeps watching that video?  he says he's just an average guy who doesn't have any money, yet he says there will be mercy to be had for the public.   how's he know that ?  he's full of poop.  if what he says is gonna go down, goes down, the public will be busy kiling each other in a survival of the fittest scenario that'd make the bankers pillaging look like a walk on the beach . 

guys like that sound like emperor palpatine.  full of dark truth mixed with subtle lies that just piss me the hell off and i'm sorry for swearing. : /
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2012, 04:33:27 pm »
Undo11 said:
imagine the backlash were the "ets" to actually prove most of the world's ancient texts are legit afterall, just suffering from generational misunderstanding.  hard core religions would be all over that like peanut butter on a sandwich and the skeptical atheist community would become the brunt of jokes. science would get washed away in a flood of wackiness.  this is what happens when civilizations and the mainstream world views of those civilizations, become polarized.

;D I say to hell with it...release the info...playing all these religions against one another has made the world into nothing but a giant angry hornet's nest...it might be a hell of a storm for a year or so but I think once people got over the shock only then could we get on with bettering our planet.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 04:35:39 pm by Ellirium113 »

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2012, 04:40:34 pm »
Undo11 said:
 ;D I say to hell with it...release the info...playing all these religions against one another has made the world into nothing but a giant angry hornet's nest...it might be a hell of a storm for a year or so but I think once people got over the shock only then could we get on with bettering our planet.

i'd agree but you're missing one of the ingredients. the people who aren't religious. who've been told that the ancient texts are nonsense fairy tales.  entire civilizations with men women and children have been wiped out under the pretext that they weren't suited for living if they believed in invisible sky beings and flying spaghetti monsters.  this is gonna be more than a religious issue.  it's gonna be an everybody issue.
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2012, 04:41:33 pm »
The problem with Anonymous is that they could be a bunch of hackers all over the world and have no real agenda OR they could be disguised agents... or both

There is no way to tell. Either way the internet is going to be a mess in the near future. All we need to do is be vigilant and hope my server has a strong front door :D

Well considering the lack of government officials going to jail, all their antics really haven't accomplished anything except furthering the agenda of the globalists to get the internet censored.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2012, 05:02:56 pm »
@ undo:  Of course...  There IS a fourth solution.  Add abundant free energy!

I have said it before and will, no doubt again:  All money represents is meaningful energy expended. One can grasp this most easily by considering the first hunter, fisherperson, gatherer, farmer, miner. The stuff They gained/used was free: critters, fish, fruits, vegetables, nuts, seed, sun, soil, rain, ores. It was the meaningful energy expended that gave "value" to the stuff: the killing, fishing, picking, tilling, weeding, harvesting, mining, transporting.

Add abundantly what money represents - energy - and the need for money (and the control of others it affords) in all its forms (barter, trade, work exchange, coin, bills, electronic funds...) will dissipate and what is left is free.

Add robots to do all the necessary jobs no One wants to do to free energy, and Humans will be freed to follow Their bliss.

Strip the banksters of Their power gently.  Add free energy.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2012, 05:30:16 pm »
@ undo:  Of course...  There IS a fourth solution.  Add abundant free energy!

I have said it before and will, no doubt again:  All money represents is meaningful energy expended. One can grasp this most easily by considering the first hunter, fisherperson, gatherer, farmer, miner. The stuff They gained/used was free: critters, fish, fruits, vegetables, nuts, seed, sun, soil, rain, ores. It was the meaningful energy expended that gave "value" to the stuff: the killing, fishing, picking, tilling, weeding, harvesting, mining, transporting.

Add abundantly what money represents - energy - and the need for money (and the control of others it affords) in all its forms (barter, trade, work exchange, coin, bills, electronic funds...) will dissipate and what is left is free.

Add robots to do all the necessary jobs no One wants to do to free energy, and Humans will be freed to follow Their bliss.

Strip the banksters of Their power gently.  Add free energy.

while it's a wonderful idea, if you look at the big picture, that's not what they have planned,  the plan is to blame this entirely on enki and his proponents, just like it was before.  this is history, repeating itself.
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2012, 06:00:37 pm »
these buddhist monks are being beaten and tortured for being buddhist monks
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-fI3KEgy6c&feature=related[/youtube]

(no doubt, based on my research, these buddhists are enki people. according to the ring of power video, jesus even went to study with them, which i believe is quite probable, simply because if they are enki people, he was going back to check on them, see their progress and learn what they did with the info they were given.)

that's what every group, even marginally related to enki has to look forward to. 
JOIN THE GAME!

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2012, 06:35:13 pm »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF7CLmk3v7s&feature=related[/youtube]
JOIN THE GAME!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter