collapse

Author Topic: Where exactly did you witness the Flying Disc UFO with Bob Lazar ?  (Read 26267 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Hi John,

I am new to the forum so its my first post. Hope that I am posting it in the correct area.

Zorgon was good enough to allow me to join after I had posted on ATS that I was looking for some positive opinions on Bobs Story.

I had looked at Bobs material a few years ago which I initially found fascinating  and maybe a year or two later I came across your website
with your stories which appeared more far fetched . As much as I would had liked many of them to be proven as true, they seemed hard to believe.

I never came to any clear conclusions about any of them.  I researched enough  to get a general overview on the topics..I had  not researched in any in depth details.

But I have always thought Bobs story could possibly have been true.

As time passed I had looked at other related forums and I think I was gradually worn down by a lot of negative material with claims that Bobs story was a hoax. So I did go through a phase of wearing down in my outlook.  I suppose I started to believe that some of the so called experts on certain forums new better than most..

As I got older and have become aware of so much deception  in the world.. I now have started to re-question quite a lot of things, and have read  or viewed more things that have gave some other alternative view points that resparked my interest after I had almost
given up on certain things that had initially interested me. I got to one point where I concluded the whole UFO story is a hoax, and it disappointed me to have come to that conclusion..I had just not found any real evidence..

The only main one story that I could not fully give up on was Bobs.
I always thought it had real possibilities.

Apart from the technical stuff. ( Element 115 , gravity, atomic physics etc.. that I believe only very IQ people may understand)...I am sure most people who had looked at the general story could relate to possibilities behind it.

I had been following the dreamland resort forum for some time, and I could see that as much as they claimed it was a non UFO site, that gradually anyone who mentioned UFOs would be throwed upon.
When I initially had joined , I or other new members could get away with mentioning and asking about Bob Lazar and you would get some explanations or feedback from members...But in recent months it has become more and more badly looked upon if you mention Bob Lazar...

so much so very recently certain moderators got really upset and insisted that such a topic be stopped and no longer discussed...All they did was say it was a hoax and to  look at Tom Mahoods research into the story and a Drs / Scientists view point on the facts that he had interviewed...or go to other ufo forums to research further into it.  I had made a comment that suggested that a large majority of their members had joined their forum initially looking for information about Bob...and I said that I really didn't understand why they would not allow it..I said that DL was supposed to be about anything related to Area 51...so why won't they allow discussions on things like S4, Papoose Lake and Bob or Flying Discs..Government security and cover ups etc , and or to allow a separate thread to discuss such things.. But I was told to drop the idea.

There was also something mentioned that certain information could not be discussed as it may be a danger to National security.

So I did start loosing interest all around in the topic. Id looked at other UFO sites in the past and could never conclude anything that Id looked at to be real evidence...as I indicated earlier..

I did a google search for Bob Lazar and the main forum that I found was ATS...So I decided to try and start researching that..I had looked at it at various times in the past on and off for certain things, but not in depth related to Bob Lazar.

I put up a post and asked if any of the members could inform me where
I may find a more positive outlook to Bobs story and also where one may find some other Scientists or engineers or related professional views on it...Fortunately Zorgon was good enough to answer some of my questions and  introduce me to The Living Moon Forum.

Not too long ago I had found John Lear on open minds forum..but within a few months, it had closed down.. Zorgon has given me some explanation as to what happened.

I was very surprised to find you John as a member on here.

I just recently read that you had actually been one of the persons that Bob had taken to witness the flying Discs... I don't think that I had  realised this before. ( As I said initially I had just research the basic stories, not the finer details)

I also read a link that you posted that you suggested was one of the most accurate articles written about Bobs story and how it also related to you and your previous materials.

This has now opened up some new thoughts and questions into my mind... and maybe it could bring back some firmer beliefs that maybe there may be further truths to what I researched earlier..

I would like to hope so ...

I have a couple of initial questions that I would like to ask you..

I wonder John if you could indicate where about that you witnessed the Flying Discs with Bob  when you went out with him and some others in the evening somewhere around Area 51..

Was it near to the so called Black mailbox ?

Or did Bob get you closer to within the Area 51 border to view it.

I believe back in 1989 that there were other closer higher view points that were accessable..

Also are there other members on here that also viewed the discs with Bob ?

By any chance do you have a video that shows it as was suggested on ATS forum by I think one of the main moderators...

Sorry for a long post...Hope to ask more questions and make shorter comments next time.

Thank you
Astr0144
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 11:37:57 pm by astr0144 »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: Where exactly did you witness the Flying Disc UFO with Bob Lazar ?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 01:02:29 am »
Welcome, astr0144!

I hope John swings by and answers Your questions, but from what I can tell, Bob's the real deal.

I think John has some description in one of His threads that gives some idea where He was and if I remember correctly it was some ways away from the black mailbox...

Glad to see You here!
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zerocd

• Subscribers
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 26
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 05:41:06 am »
There is a video of JL being interviewed and telling the story and a transcript that Zorgon has posted here. Look around. If I find it, I'll post it.

0CD

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 07:18:43 am »
I seem to recall him discussing it in his Project Camelot interviews. I can't recall where abouts though.

http://projectcamelot.org/john_lear.html

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 08:49:08 am »
Astro144.

I just need to ask you why it is that the location of the experience means so much to you? It might seem a simple question but maybe your answer will show that its really not?

Linda

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 02:57:23 pm »
Thank you for the Welcome and  the members responses so far.
I appreciate the feedback.

I will check out some of the information to some of your comments .

I will await to see if John replies first Linda before I explain my reasons for
asking.

Hope John notices the post.

Astr0144

Offline WeekendWarrior

• Fight for truth, fight against suppression of information!
  • Gold 7
  • I hate cold..
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 03:47:23 am »
Hi John,

I am new to the forum so its my first post. Hope that I am posting it in the correct area.

Zorgon was good enough to allow me to join after I had posted on ATS that I was looking for some positive opinions on Bobs Story.

I had looked at Bobs material a few years ago which I initially found fascinating  and maybe a year or two later I came across your website
with your stories which appeared more far fetched . As much as I would had liked many of them to be proven as true, they seemed hard to believe.

I never came to any clear conclusions about any of them.  I researched enough  to get a general overview on the topics..I had  not researched in any in depth details.

But I have always thought Bobs story could possibly have been true.

As time passed I had looked at other related forums and I think I was gradually worn down by a lot of negative material with claims that Bobs story was a hoax. So I did go through a phase of wearing down in my outlook.  I suppose I started to believe that some of the so called experts on certain forums new better than most..

As I got older and have become aware of so much deception  in the world.. I now have started to re-question quite a lot of things, and have read  or viewed more things that have gave some other alternative view points that resparked my interest after I had almost
given up on certain things that had initially interested me. I got to one point where I concluded the whole UFO story is a hoax, and it disappointed me to have come to that conclusion..I had just not found any real evidence..

The only main one story that I could not fully give up on was Bobs.
I always thought it had real possibilities.

Apart from the technical stuff. ( Element 115 , gravity, atomic physics etc.. that I believe only very IQ people may understand)...I am sure most people who had looked at the general story could relate to possibilities behind it.

I had been following the dreamland resort forum for some time, and I could see that as much as they claimed it was a non UFO site, that gradually anyone who mentioned UFOs would be throwed upon.
When I initially had joined , I or other new members could get away with mentioning and asking about Bob Lazar and you would get some explanations or feedback from members...But in recent months it has become more and more badly looked upon if you mention Bob Lazar...

so much so very recently certain moderators got really upset and insisted that such a topic be stopped and no longer discussed...All they did was say it was a hoax and to  look at Tom Mahoods research into the story and a Drs / Scientists view point on the facts that he had interviewed...or go to other ufo forums to research further into it.  I had made a comment that suggested that a large majority of their members had joined their forum initially looking for information about Bob...and I said that I really didn't understand why they would not allow it..I said that DL was supposed to be about anything related to Area 51...so why won't they allow discussions on things like S4, Papoose Lake and Bob or Flying Discs..Government security and cover ups etc , and or to allow a separate thread to discuss such things.. But I was told to drop the idea.

There was also something mentioned that certain information could not be discussed as it may be a danger to National security.

So I did start loosing interest all around in the topic. Id looked at other UFO sites in the past and could never conclude anything that Id looked at to be real evidence...as I indicated earlier..

I did a google search for Bob Lazar and the main forum that I found was ATS...So I decided to try and start researching that..I had looked at it at various times in the past on and off for certain things, but not in depth related to Bob Lazar.

I put up a post and asked if any of the members could inform me where
I may find a more positive outlook to Bobs story and also where one may find some other Scientists or engineers or related professional views on it...Fortunately Zorgon was good enough to answer some of my questions and  introduce me to The Living Moon Forum.

Not too long ago I had found John Lear on open minds forum..but within a few months, it had closed down.. Zorgon has given me some explanation as to what happened.

I was very surprised to find you John as a member on here.

I just recently read that you had actually been one of the persons that Bob had taken to witness the flying Discs... I don't think that I had  realised this before. ( As I said initially I had just research the basic stories, not the finer details)

I also read a link that you posted that you suggested was one of the most accurate articles written about Bobs story and how it also related to you and your previous materials.

This has now opened up some new thoughts and questions into my mind... and maybe it could bring back some firmer beliefs that maybe there may be further truths to what I researched earlier..

I would like to hope so ...

I have a couple of initial questions that I would like to ask you..

I wonder John if you could indicate where about that you witnessed the Flying Discs with Bob  when you went out with him and some others in the evening somewhere around Area 51..

Was it near to the so called Black mailbox ?

Or did Bob get you closer to within the Area 51 border to view it.

I believe back in 1989 that there were other closer higher view points that were accessable..

Also are there other members on here that also viewed the discs with Bob ?

By any chance do you have a video that shows it as was suggested on ATS forum by I think one of the main moderators...

Sorry for a long post...Hope to ask more questions and make shorter comments next time.

Thank you
Astr0144

Hi! Maybe this helps. You know its on the forum to read in John Lear area  :)
" BL: People often go to the Mailbox Road [intersection of Mailbox Road and Highway 375] but you really can't see [any S-4 activity] from Mailbox Road, you want the road further up [a few miles south], the other long line on the map, Groom Road. That's where we viewed it from. We went all the way up and to the left [on Groom road] so we could get closer to S-4. My friend works for Central LA regional telephone company, and he says that if you go over by Mount Charleston, I can't remember exactly where right now, you can see right down on [unintelligible] and you can actually see the vehicles moving from that area.

Q: From Mount Charleston? That's a hundred miles away, though.

BL: But he said he goes up there all the time and other Central people do; they can see the vehicles moving. "

Hope that was the thing you wanted to know..

WW

Offline Skell

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 05:05:55 am »
Hello, I am new hear as well... like you I heard about BL before I heard of John Lear, from what I know about Science the E 115 sounds like it could indeed be real and many of the other things he said sound plausible or possible, keeping in mind the technology would be very far ahead of what most people have access to at the present. I followed BL's trail for awhile and I came across this... IDK if I am breaking any rules but BL started a company called United Nuclear http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_17_69&products_id=89
Now if BL was lying and it was a Hoax he sure does have some pretty neat exotic tech that he just happened to discover... That Aerogel stuff is rediculous 5x heavier than Air!? Hope it helps some.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 06:34:01 am »
Hello, I am new hear as well... like you I heard about BL before I heard of John Lear, from what I know about Science the E 115 sounds like it could indeed be real and many of the other things he said sound plausible or possible, keeping in mind the technology would be very far ahead of what most people have access to at the present. I followed BL's trail for awhile and I came across this... IDK if I am breaking any rules but BL started a company called United Nuclear http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_17_69&products_id=89
Now if BL was lying and it was a Hoax he sure does have some pretty neat exotic tech that he just happened to discover... That Aerogel stuff is rediculous 5x heavier than Air!? Hope it helps some.

One wonders why We're using ceramic tiles to absorb heat...  Seems this stuff wouldn't crack and break.  And would insulate pretty much as well.

Better, perhaps.

And it would be lighter.

Heh.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 06:43:05 am »
Has anyone spoken with Bob Lazar recently?  Linda

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 08:09:03 am »
One wonders why We're using ceramic tiles to absorb heat...  Seems this stuff wouldn't crack and break.  And would insulate pretty much as well.

Better, perhaps.

And it would be lighter.

Heh.
[/quote
Hey Amaterasu!
The aerogel is a wonderful material for what is is designed for, which is to capture small particles, and dust from space. What this means is that it absorbs them into it's crystalline structure, and safely embeds them within itself.
To use this material for tiles, would require the replacement of them with every flight cycle, due to contamination factors.
Soon they'll figure out how to skin it over, though, and then look out science, as an insulator it's unbeatable!
I think learning to cancel out the heat and radiation from reenentry with some sort of aerogel skin would be a plus, but what would be a bigger plus would be figuring out how to reenter slowly with an EG repellant force that would eliminate the heat and friction of our atmosphere.

Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 10:09:18 am »
WW...

Thank you for obtaining and posting this information.

I will look into this in more detail. Hope to make some further comments later.

A51watcher informed me that the discs were also viewable from
the 375 highway , I assume mainly on the Southern part.

Have you seen his video ?... I have only seen part 1 last night but  He claims one of the disc was shown on it at the end..IF so and its real
it is very thought provoking..

The information you have given however is more what I would have
expected, in terms of it being closer to S4.

I hope to try and pin point it on Google Map...

Many thanks

Ast0144

Hi! Maybe this helps. You know its on the forum to read in John Lear area  :)
" BL: People often go to the Mailbox Road [intersection of Mailbox Road and Highway 375] but you really can't see [any S-4 activity] from Mailbox Road, you want the road further up [a few miles south], the other long line on the map, Groom Road. That's where we viewed it from. We went all the way up and to the left [on Groom road] so we could get closer to S-4. My friend works for Central LA regional telephone company, and he says that if you go over by Mount Charleston, I can't remember exactly where right now, you can see right down on [unintelligible] and you can actually see the vehicles moving from that area.

BL: But he said he goes up there all the time and other Central people do; they can see the vehicles moving. "

WW

Offline WeekendWarrior

• Fight for truth, fight against suppression of information!
  • Gold 7
  • I hate cold..
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 04:54:30 pm »
WW...

Thank you for obtaining and posting this information.

I will look into this in more detail. Hope to make some further comments later.

A51watcher informed me that the discs were also viewable from
the 375 highway , I assume mainly on the Southern part.

Have you seen his video ?... I have only seen part 1 last night but  He claims one of the disc was shown on it at the end..IF so and its real
it is very thought provoking..

The information you have given however is more what I would have
expected, in terms of it being closer to S4.

I hope to try and pin point it on Google Map...

Many thanks

Ast0144

I wish I would live near there somewhere. Would love to go hunting with you  :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2012, 06:49:22 pm »
Hi ,

Ref to Bobs description of where he witnessed the Saucers..which hes said was from a a left turn off track or other Road at towards the Bottom of Groom Road... At the moment until I look more closely on google maps, I do recall seeing tracks that go towards S4 from Groom Road... but these were on the east side of the Mountains/Hills that separate access into Area 51. There are probably several that head left or south from Groom road. What I don't know and would like to know is just how far left or South did Bob and his colleagues travel...I suspect that in 1989 that he would have been able to access much more areas than you could do today.

I suspect that Only John ,Gene  or Bob would be able to answer this or if we are lucky enough to have anyone else on the forum who witnessed it from the same sitings.

As for what you can see from Mount Charleston.. You can get some great views from up and around that area.. Dreamland resort claim that Tom Mahood was able to view Papoose Lake area from Mount Sterling which is west to Mt Charleston as far as I recall...I seem to recall this is only 45 miles away ...Groom would be another 20 to 30 miles further North.

There are other good views towards the Nellis range without  having to do the long hikes to the view points of the two Mountains...but I think you may have to reach those view spots to see Papoose..IF any one Knows of any easier areas to access to see it, Id appreciate any information.

As far as I recall Tom Mahood claimed he could not see any activity..but he may have and probably only went the one time. He did say if one was able to stay a few days and over night, that it would be interesting to see what may be visible..or if any light activity was noted at night time.. but later I don't think he believed that their was anything after he claimed he did not believe Bobs story.

It has also been pointed out that Bob claimed that there was a car park near to where he was at S4...but this is not visible on google maps.

It would had been impressive if anyone had seen something from up the mountain view spot and managed to zoom in and video or photo it.

One wonders if anything may still be there...

Ed Fouche claimed there was a underground  facility several levels deep  south of Papoose, but I have been  informed hes a fraud.

Hope to find more about specific areas that Bob witnessed the Discs.

WW... If it was still possible to witness the Saucers, I would consider a visit..but I am led to believe that such things have not been witnessed for a long time..I am sorry to say.

I suspect  many on PRC no more about this  than me..but I seem to recall a thread somewhere suggesting they may had moved some miles North east of Area 51.. maybe to a much harder place to visit.

Astr0144

WW
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 06:56:33 pm by astr0144 »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2012, 07:01:10 pm »
Hey Amaterasu!
The aerogel is a wonderful material for what is is designed for, which is to capture small particles, and dust from space. What this means is that it absorbs them into it's crystalline structure, and safely embeds them within itself.
To use this material for tiles, would require the replacement of them with every flight cycle, due to contamination factors.
Soon they'll figure out how to skin it over, though, and then look out science, as an insulator it's unbeatable!
I think learning to cancel out the heat and radiation from reenentry with some sort of aerogel skin would be a plus, but what would be a bigger plus would be figuring out how to reenter slowly with an EG repellant force that would eliminate the heat and friction of our atmosphere.

Cheers!
Littleenki

Thanks for the info!  Does the "contamination" make it less insulating?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]