collapse

Author Topic: WTC7.... Turning The Key  (Read 12538 times)

Offline Aemilius

• Regular Members
  • Gold 13
Re: WTC7.... Turning The Key
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2015, 07:11:53 pm »
Don't wear underwear!

So you're not scientific or hygenic.... noted.

Lol and I don't remember making any objections to anything.

Looks like an objection to me, maybe that last time the Sherman Tank ran over you it affected your memory....

First it's the assumption that the USA planned and executed 9/11...I do not agree with that statement.

So you keep trying to beat your chest about your scientific facts and I'm happy for you. Lol

Thanks, I'll do that (their not my scientific facts though, just scientific facts). And you keep beating, well.... whatever it is you beat about your opinion too. If it works for you that's good enough for me Sarge.... Good luck (and stay away from anvils)!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:32:56 pm by Aemilius »

Offline Aemilius

• Regular Members
  • Gold 13
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2015, 07:22:01 pm »
So was building 7 rigged with explosives in advance?  I think that is the suspicion right?

No, it's more than a suspicion, it's a conclusion, and a conclusion arrived at by sound analysis is to a suspicion what a cogent argument or analysis is to an opinion (think naked guy throwing little rocks at a Sherman Tank).

Who did it?  Someone in the CIA had to be involved in the cover up!

I think I touched on that in the original post....

The empirically established fact that WTC7 was brought down by explosives immediately shines a bright light on literally the only ones who could possibly have carried out a covert domestic operation of this magnitude.... the only ones who had exclusive 24/7 access to the highly secured building (WTC7).... the only ones who were in complete control of the security system for the building.... the only ones who had ready access to the quantity and quality of energetic materials required.... and the only ones who had the required expertise in the effective use of said energetic materials. The fact is that only the Department of Defense/Central Intelligence Agency could have done it.... just as one needn't be Isaac Newton to see there is no other possible explanation for the behavior of WTC7 other than energetic materials having been physically transported into the building, one needn't be Sherlock Holmes to see there is no other possible explanation as to who could have done it since the building was in perpetual lock down as a highly secured government facility.... it's elementary.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:28:07 pm by Aemilius »

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2015, 09:05:25 pm »
The fact is that only the Department of Defense/Central Intelligence Agency could have done it....

Plausible deniability (CIA™). Department of Defense/Central Intelligence Agency had nothing to do with it. They are above the chain command... The evil formless "terrorists" did it. ;)

one needn't be Sherlock Holmes to see there is no other possible explanation as to who could have done it since the building was in perpetual lock down as a highly secured government facility.... it's elementary.

Mycroft Holmes would see it but do nothing about it. Too much effort  :P

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2015, 09:34:58 pm »
I said I didn't think the USA planned 9/11. But Wtc-7 was different and probably brought down on purpose. I can't make it clearer for you. The only questions I had about WTC-7 was how and why. And going commando is very hygienic. Never threw rocks at tanks. DIA had me in a cave reporting on spy stuff.  ::)
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline Aemilius

• Regular Members
  • Gold 13
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2015, 10:59:59 pm »
I said I didn't think the USA planned 9/11. But Wtc-7 was different and probably brought down on purpose.

Right, so you think it was probably intentionally brought down, but you don't think it was intentionally brought down by literally the only ones who could have brought it down intentionally.... you're lost. 

I can't make it clearer for you. The only questions I had about WTC-7 was how and why.

How? Well, the Department of Defense/CIA had some of their murderous Operation Gladio boys carry a bunch of explosives/incendiaries of some sort into the building prior to 9/11, then they placed them, and then they detonated them, that's how.... You honestly can't figure that out?

And why? Who cares? The building was provably brought down by explosives and they're literally the only ones that could possibly have done it....  that's all that matters. Whether one knows why they did it or not doesn't change the fact that it was done and they're literally the only ones that could have done it.

And going commando is very hygienic.

Whatever.

Never threw rocks at tanks.

You did in this thread and got flattened.

DIA had me in a cave reporting on spy stuff.

Judging by the quality of your argument here I'm not surprised.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 11:17:49 pm by Aemilius »

Offline Aemilius

• Regular Members
  • Gold 13
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2015, 11:49:07 pm »
So let's see.... Where were we again? Oh yes, the graphical analysis and the conclusion it naturally arrives at continues to stand empirically unassailed (here and elsewhere), WTC7 was brought down by explosives.... and that remains an empirically established fact.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 11:57:21 pm by Aemilius »

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2015, 01:59:36 am »
Just tuned into page 3 of this thread.

I'm absolutely amazed there are still educated people out there that are still questioning how and by whom.

Obviously there were pre-planted bombs in all buildings, and obviously it was an inside job of the highest order of treason within the American agencies.

Anyone who disagree's with the above is, these day, in the minority.

This is the first 9/11 thread I've commented on in a very long time, because the need for discussion no longer exists.

We, (the majoity), collectively know the truth.

However, the 'attack' has thus far served it's purpose.

It has inflicted emotional trauma to the people of western society and froze us into inaction and apathy.

But we are now becoming to understand our apathy, and the complex ritual orientated ways of our slave masters, and it sharn't be long until the 100th Monkey effect kicks in.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 02:02:11 am by Sinny »
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2015, 06:05:58 am »
I think I mentioned a couple of times I don't have any new ideas or theories, only empirically verifiable data.
I thought that when you say "no other force capable of quickly removing all support from beneath the upper part of the building existed in the building as a normal function of it's infrastructure" was just an idea or theory, unless you were familiar with the building's construction. Isn't an assumption? Isn't an assumption just an idea/theory?

So, if what you're asking me to provide is independent empiirical verification of the Law of Conservation of Energy.... you're lost, I can't help you.
No, what I would like was to see independent empirical verification of your assumptions, like the one I posted above or that "no giant laser beams or other secret weapons were being tested in the area".

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2015, 10:10:00 am »
It is impossible to independently verify whether secret weapons tests were going on without access to classified material that is NOT disinformation.  Lots of classified documents are faked and used for counter intelligence and designed to deliberately throw enemies off the scent.  The real ones are harder to get. :)

I also think that although you have to suspect an inside job of some description, that does not mean we know exactly who is behind WTC7 coming down.  It is a complicated situation because whoever it is knew about the 9/11 attack but may or may not be behind it.  Sometimes these things are not just arranged but rather they are convenient so certain forces do not act on intelligence and allow a planned attack to occur.  This can then be used as a pretext for war without doing anything yourself.

Offline Dyna

• Gold 127
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2015, 11:07:23 am »
[youtube]jbReTl3Uin0[/youtube]

This list of engineers and experts agree with your assessment that the building was brought down.
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/09/911-at-least-this-aspect-of-it-was-not-an-inside-job.html
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 11:12:57 am by Dyna »
When the debate is lost,
slander becomes the tool of the loser.
Socrates

Offline hoss58

• Gold 8
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2015, 08:20:53 pm »
Don't wear underwear! Lol and I don't remember making any objections to anything. So you keep trying to beat your chest about your scientific facts and I'm happy for you. Lol

Well... I don't wear underwear either  Sarge, [grin]  I am with you there !!       As far as this thread in particular and the 9/11 event in general , I am of the opinion that none of us alive today will ever know the truth of what happened that day .  Its been 50 +years since Kennedy was  killed and we are still coming up with theories  on that .  So  I figure that it will  be 100 years to find out  what really happened on 9/11.   just my 2 cents , no need to rebut   ;D
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 08:23:54 pm by hoss58 »
When you die you will find out that John Lear was right..........Hoss

Offline hoss58

• Gold 8
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2015, 08:40:28 pm »
 :)As far as how the buildings were brought down me and a couple of guys in Vegas have a pretty good idea how it was done  ;)   As my signature says ...'when you die you will find out John Lear was right "....

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2015, 03:37:14 am »
:)As far as how the buildings were brought down me and a couple of guys in Vegas have a pretty good idea how it was done  ;)   As my signature says ...'when you die you will find out John Lear was right "....

Why when we die?
Who's came back from the dead to verify this?
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline hoss58

• Gold 8
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2015, 06:51:33 am »
Why when we die?

Ok Sinny  ;D lets not de- rail the thread now .   The veil of this 3D life on earth will be lifted when you pass.  Don't be so  critical of the message . It is something to ponder ,not to dissect . 8)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2015, 04:19:42 pm »
Why when we die?

Why bother asking? You already made it clear you don't believe in reincarnation  :P

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter