collapse

Author Topic: Rockefeller Foundation "Scenario Planning Exercise" Scripts Attack At London 201  (Read 7550 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT

i knew i had read this on here somewhere..dang you need an organizer to find stuff anymore
but the search works good..phew

anyway
does anyone speak chinese?

Chinese TV ad EURO 2012, flagging destruction of London, Rome and Paris banned on YouTube
by Mehdi Zejnulahu 1 day 22 hours ago PsyOp, False flag, NWO, company pccw.com is from Hong-Kong, lyrics of song is in Cantonese Chinese. Song is song of Russian Red Army...

i feel the only reason to post anything like this is so we can change it..so please do not feel i am preaching gloom and doom
i am not
 :'(

Greetings sky otter:

Good catch!

WTF ?

This is definitely one of the more blatant "in-your-face" examples of TPTB 'mind control' implants into the collective psyche that we have seen.

Where are the critical thinkers on this forum on this issue?

Are the Olympics going to be the final straw?

Enquiring minds want to know...

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Hey ya'll, I deal with a number of UK folks on a daily basis online and in person, and many have pointed their fingers at the Olympics, in general.

Ive heard quite a few thoughts about how the illuminati is going to use them for a poster child to start world war 3, and many other theories that are very frightening.

Personally I find every Olympics to be a target of terrorism, and to not consider that possibility is to be blind to the opportunity it offers a terrorist. I wouldnt want to be in London for it, and what a great time to take a trip to Florida, folks, come see ME!

Watch the military ramp up here in Tampa, just for the RNC, and youll wonder.."what are they getting ready for? WW3?"

http://www2.tbo.com/news/business/2012/may/14/rnc-security-to-train-on-american-victory-ship-ar-403277/

Geez Louise, dont mess with the UK, I havent even seen stonehenge yet!

Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Hey ya'll, I deal with a number of UK folks on a daily basis online and in person, and many have pointed their fingers at the Olympics, in general.

Ive heard quite a few thoughts about how the illuminati is going to use them for a poster child to start world war 3, and many other theories that are very frightening.

Personally I find every Olympics to be a target of terrorism, and to not consider that possibility is to be blind to the opportunity it offers a terrorist. I wouldnt want to be in London for it, and what a great time to take a trip to Florida, folks, come see ME!

Watch the military ramp up here in Tampa, just for the RNC, and youll wonder.."what are they getting ready for? WW3?"

http://www2.tbo.com/news/business/2012/may/14/rnc-security-to-train-on-american-victory-ship-ar-403277/

Geez Louise, dont mess with the UK, I havent even seen stonehenge yet!

Le

Greetings:

Beings as how we not only published the 'other' Olympic Guide, we were there in person throughout the event.

During the closing ceremony of the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games, a 'spaceship' suspended by aircraft cables from a Bell 214 helicopter landed in the Olympic arena.

A six-fingered, seven-foot eight-inches-tall alien then emerged from the smoke to greet the crowd. This event was preceded by a poetry reading of the Greek poet Pindar.

The whole event was very surreal and symbolic.

Are you ready for rock and roll?

tfw
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

sky otter

well that never made the news...did it..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

here's a whole page of you tubies  forcasting.?  warning .?..giving us an opportunity to change the scenario

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=london+olimpic+warnings&oq=london+olimpic+warnings&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=youtube.3...5242.14337.0.14649.25.22.1.2.2.0.125.2167.13j9.22.0...0.0.203Uqee81k8
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 10:15:04 am by sky otter »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Hmm, 1984....visitors...overseers, perhaps?
Orwell just farted in his grave! :P
Le

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
well that never made the news...did it..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

here's a whole page of you tubies  forcasting.?  warning .?..giving us an opportunity to change the scenario

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=london+olimpic+warnings&oq=london+olimpic+warnings&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=youtube.3...5242.14337.0.14649.25.22.1.2.2.0.125.2167.13j9.22.0...0.0.203Uqee81k8

Greetings esteemed Member sky otter:

giving us an opportunity to change the scenario

This is what the Collective is about...

It is truly unfortunate that so few entities truly realize the power of positive thinking...

We need to keep the horror of this environmental warfare nuclear holocaust on the front page of we, the people's, minds and thoughts in a positive, pro-active way, so as to be a beacon of light in the dark night of a potential nuclear winter, as positive thoughts create positive reality.

We certainly do not need any more distractions to further pollute our understanding of manifesting reality.

We lightworkers have much to do, and you are on the front line with your incisive observations.

We salute you and wish you complete safety, "Godspeed" and we have your back.

On our side of the hill, we have been keeping the Bat Signal lit since 3/11- Nukushima Day 1, contending that what prevails here in America is a well-organized camouflage, a criminal act, actually, orchestrated by the very same people to whom we entrusted the power to uphold the law, and - by extension, our values - and who are paid to protect US: we, the people.

That’s their damn sworn duty!!

Ethics, integrity, responsibility, anyone?

The public health radiation-induced quandry in the United States evidenced by infant mortality rates skyrocketing, the contamination of all open water, agricultural land and the entire food chain, not to mention the broader economic and social implications, has neither been fully acknowledged nor addressed in a comprehensive and meaningful fashion by the very authorities we elected and pay mightily for... for what, pray tell?

[youtube]2IpT6ccDs0c[/youtube]

This is an undeclared nuclear war perpetrated on the peoples of Earth by an uncaring, worldwide conspiracy comprised of (among many others) the JAPGOV/TEPCO/IAEA, the EPA/FDA/NRC/USGOV and the MSM worldwide.

We have dealt with war before, and we'll treat this attack on we, the people, as such and respond accordingly, albeit with 40 years more knowledge and ammunition plus newly-freed pent-up frustrations of feeling betrayed by those we trust... we do not forgive and we do not forget.

America as a nation state is on the teetering on the brink of a precipice that is surely a fatal fall if we were to plunge into the abyss.

Our once-fertile, abundant lands and inland, once-pristine waters are now nuclear fallout contaminated - for how long, no one seems to be sure - hundreds, perhaps thousands of years. The balloon has dropped people, and it's called Nukushima.

Too many parts of our country are already uninhabitable forever, plagued by the broken promises of multiple lackey government agencies and nuclear-friendly-and-paid-for administrations that continued to kick the nuclear radioactive waste can down to road and these once-temporary on-site spent fuel pools and dry canister storage have now become the final resting place for this nightmare abomination that is radioactive - for all intents and purposes - FOREVER.

In this light, we are pleased to share a few non-radioactive nuggets.

These are some "fishing" Tweets:

Occupy+Anti-Nuclear Collective = Force to be reckoned with. TEPCO/JAPGOV blink
as radiation cover-up further exposed. DENY IGNORANCE
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread672665/pg1189#pid13295650

RADIATION WATCH 2012+RadWaste in Kyrgyzstan+StarryBrooke intense Yokohama
anti-nuclear rally pics, Passion Personified...DENY IGNORANCE
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread795542/pg1#pid13285309

DENY IGNORANCE
Radiation Watch 2011:Cold shutdown NUKESPEAK, Yucca Mtn Boondoggle-Now What?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread771971/pg4#pid13072361

Mutant' life' is not quality living in our book: What say you?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread771971/pg4#pid12984647

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread800419/pg4#pid13319183

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread672665/pg1191#pid13324310

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread765830/pg2#pid12966185

tfw

BTW, check this out from a year ago:

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Hey Thor, did you say lightworkers?

"We lightworkers have much to do, and you are on the front line with your incisive observations.

Aha! I thought so, and thats funny, as the first site I visited after my awakening was the starseeds site, and it told me I was a lightworker! I havent followed it much, and when i did, I felt a calming result from helping others who were visiting the site.

The e-mails came twenty, thirty a day, and what they said was the same thing....we are different now, and what should we do. I was never a mentor, so I didnt know where to start, but to type replies to them with my heart.

I like to think I helped quite a few, before the e-mails got to be overwhelming(over 100 a day at times) and I dropped it like a hot potato.

It was almost frightening, the number of folks who were asking me a million questions, but for months I tried to keep up, and hopefully it helped someone there.

Im no saint, and Im certainly not anyones mentor, at least I dont know of it, so maybe it was a phase to show me what energy I was getting, and how to share it. Maybe soon Ill get the answer....

Sleep well Brother Thor, the garden looks great, especially those pesky hostas!

Littleenki

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
Greetings:

Beings as how we not only published the 'other' Olympic Guide, we were there in person throughout the event.

During the closing ceremony of the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games, a 'spaceship' suspended by aircraft cables from a Bell 214 helicopter landed in the Olympic arena.

A six-fingered, seven-foot eight-inches-tall alien then emerged from the smoke to greet the crowd. This event was preceded by a poetry reading of the Greek poet Pindar.

The whole event was very surreal and symbolic.

Are you ready for rock and roll?

tfw

Interesting;Amaterasu. I find it interesting how you point out it having 6 fingers, where in this thread
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1453.0
Undo show's an image of an early Pharaoh
with 6 fingers... hmm..
I honestly fear the Olympics it screams falsflag, just look at the military presence....

Cyanhide.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 11:31:23 am by Cyanhide »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Actually...  That was Thor that pointed that out...  Still, the "Gods" of yore were indeed six-fingered.  That is why, until recently (relatively speaking), the counts were in twelves and not tens.

And the Sumerian tablets, as well as The Terra Papers (which have very differing vectors on why the "Gods" wanted gold) both speak of what is clearily the genetic creation of Humans as a slave race to do the mining of gold for the Anunnaki...  Both suggest the "Gods" came from off world...though the Terra Papers match closely with the Dogon idea that the "Gods" came from the Sirius system.  The Sumerian is unclear, with Sitchen claiming They came from "Nibiru," but with other scholars stating that may be a mistranslation.

Regardless, scholars mostly agree that the tablets do describe Humankind coming from genetic manipulation.  And along with The Terra Papers, state that We are part "ET" genetics and part "earth beast."
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
Oops my bad, I woke up this morning and thought I mixed something up; I was correct.
Credits to thor hehe :). It was quite late when I made the post.

Interesting stuff, I makes allot of sense that we are not home grown to earh, as in we are the only species who doesn't live with nature.
Every species on earth lives in symbiosis with earth, give and take. Us humans just take. Sad truly.

Cyanhide

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Oops my bad, I woke up this morning and thought I mixed something up; I was correct.
Credits to thor hehe :). It was quite late when I made the post.

Interesting stuff, I makes allot of sense that we are not home grown to earh, as in we are the only species who doesn't live with nature.
Every species on earth lives in symbiosis with earth, give and take. Us humans just take. Sad truly.

Cyanhide

My biggest clues are:

Every species on this planet have from zero to about 25 genetically transmitted diseases.  Humans have over 4,000...

Every species can inbreed for many generations before there are issues.  Humans are at risk in one, and by three...very high probability of issues.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 02:32:37 am by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Cyanhide

• Regular Members
  • Gold 6
Following that fact, I would think that animals are also imported. Sort of speak.

IF animals would have the same inbreed problems as us humans, then the world would never get populated. Think about Noah's ark, 1male 1 female. If it followed the same pattern as us, it never could have worked. IF you wanted to create a Zoo/playground/farm/lab you would need little of each.

Just throwing it out there. I'm so very young at all of this :)

Cyanhide.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
While I do not doubt that some animals were messed with, most "evolved" here (whether seeded early on or not).  The leopard, did You know, has the identical DNA in every one of them?  That is a specialty breed, I do suspect.  But it was not created as a hybrid (if You will let Me use that term loosely) of ET and terrestrial.  Most of Their tinkering seems to have been earth critter to earth critter, or merely "improving" earth critters.  Humans were a special sort.

In the Sumerian tablets, it states both that creating "Beings" - sentient, sapient - was galactically forbidden, but They did it anyway...  And in order to get Beings (Us), They had to use Their own DNA.

As for Noah...  Not being religious (though highly spiritual), and knowing that there were a number of much older stories from which that story was derived, in Sumeria, Babylon, and other places and times...  I strongly suspect that the hero and His crew of the original was NOT the ONLY set of survivors - human and otherwise, nor were the instructions to include every single species that could not swim, but of the commonly used species, to ensure food and other animal products would be available once the waters gave way to land.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Good points, all!
Noah's tale is a great starting place to see the parallels within our own civilization to past ones, and how we made it through is a trestament to our ability to adapt.

That ability is probably one we needed when our dna arrived here millenia ago!

D0ug, check out the Noah's flood thread which recently had a long layout of theories and ideas, as thats a cool place to start on PRC in this subject range.
Ask yourself, was the Bible telling an older story in a more applicable way, or is it just another myth?

I think youll find the Bible is a valuable tool for seeing the correlations between our current system of beliefs, and what our prehistoric ancestors may have experienced.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1128.0

Enjoy!, new friend!
Littleenki

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
Keep an eye on the skies for saucers during the Olympics Games, warns former MoD UFO expert

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2155885/Keep-eye-skies-saucers-Olympics-Games-warns-MoD-UFO-expert.html#ixzz1xCThr5Jp

UFO expert Nick Pope says massive summer events like the Olympics would be a prime time for an alien encounter
Ministry of Defence 'has planned for the worst outcomes - attack and invasion'
'We should be prepared for even the most seemingly unfathomable'

They must be planning something, for them to be `warning`us.

The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56