collapse

Author Topic: FEMA Ordered 102,000 Boxcars With Shackles  (Read 5367 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
FEMA Ordered 102,000 Boxcars With Shackles
« on: February 08, 2013, 08:13:32 pm »
From:  http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/10/22/fema-ordered-102000-boxcars-with-shackles/

Many people have raised skeptical questions about reports of prisoner BOXCARS AND SHACKLES being sighted across America. Some people think that they are only reported originally through Phil Schnieder in a Patriot interview. Recently, someone erroneously reported that MY information on them originated from Phil Schnieder. WRONG! My research and documentation on the boxcars and shackles goes far beyond Phil´s interview. Long before I heard of him, I had eyewitness information on these boxcars. A van full of eyewitnesses, missionaries traveling across America to evangelize and pray, stumbled across these boxcars in Montana, near Columbia Falls in Glacier. They described boxcars, in this case painted black, with shackles welded into them and a modern guillotine at the head of each boxcar inside.

As they were photographing mountain scenery, they decided to follow railroad tracks into the wilderness so as to not get lost. This is how they came upon these boxcars with shackles. I later received a report from Lee Harrington of Valier, MT, who was a professional metal worker. He told me how in Glascow, MT, summer youth workers were employed to weld shackles into boxcars in that operation. They were then shipped west to Glacier and stored on remote sidetracks. Passing through the Blackfoot Indian Reservation in Cutbank, a local Blackfoot Indian, George Bullcalf, spotted these strange boxcars. When I interviewed local Patriots in Columbia Falls, they confirmed that hunters often stumbled upon such boxcars on remote train spurs in that wilderness region. I THEN TRAVELED TO PORTLAND OREGON, and lectured in the home of an actual employee of GUNDERSON STEEL FABRICATION. The wife of this high level executive called this meeting personally to make a public admission. In the meeting were OTHER GUNDERSON EMPLOYEES who had witnessed the prisoner boxcars in the higher than normal, three floor/three tier prisoner boxcars. She admitted that her husband finally told her that GUNDERSON WAS UNDER SECRET CONTRACT FROM THE US GOVERNMENT TO PRODUCE THESE PRISONER BOXCARS. She also admitted that Gunderson had a satellite factory for a boxcars with shackles operation in Texas. I called Col. Jim Ammerman in Texas, famous military Patriot-lecturer against martial law, and told him about this. He replied, “A friend of mine who is a metal welder called me recently, and said he had gone to apply for a job in offered in Texas for welding. When he was told that it involved WELDING SHACKLES INTO BOXCARS, he declined the job!” I later interviewed Russian immigrants in this area who admitted that some of their people were working at Gunderson, and one young man, Sasha, admitted working on prisoner boxcars and described them completely to his Russian Christian friends there.

Now I know many are unsure of the veracity of this information - but considering what We know and where things seem to be headed...this would make a lot of sense.  If *I* was plotting to set up Agenda 21, with People confined to only a small amount of land...*I* would arrange for this sort of thing to be ready for when I made My move.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: FEMA Ordered 102,000 Boxcars With Shackles
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 01:10:39 am »
The FEMA camps are for your protection when the Zombie Virus is released

Compare this map to your camp locations :D

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 05:55:42 am »
Too bad they didn't have pics to back up their story.

These were used in Germany....

These pics were circulating, but turned out to be car carriers....

If it comes to this, there will be many that wished they had listened......

The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 09:40:16 am »
couldnt they be seen from google earth?
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 12:06:57 pm »
Unknown... I would think maybe, but how would One tell between regular train cars and shackle-containing cars from above?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]