collapse

Author Topic: Welcome To Area 51  (Read 7859 times)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
Re: Welcome To Area 51
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2013, 10:24:54 pm »

Nice panorama Elvis. Makes my mouth dry just watching it.

Watching videos or pictures of the area causes many emotions to resurface for me.

As to the area having huge elevators like Navy Flight Deck Carriers under those buildings, well of course they do.

They have been aware of the Russians taking daily satellite photo's for a long time.

So to avoid showing off the goodies, they just ferry them back below deck when not being worked on.

D,... interesting idea and creative solutions to the steering and avoidance problem.

PWM is of a mind we had the tech and solutions in 47.

Later this year or next when his plate is not so full, I am still very interested in hearing details on what could have been used.

Amy, I would imagine it is, but you might have to shut it off at certain points such as cruising through choppy waters so to speak.

D, perhaps think and go, instead of speak, might be more efficient, like using one of our advanced fighter helmets that monitors the brain.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2013, 05:53:13 pm »

D, perhaps think and go, instead of speak, might be more efficient, like using one of our advanced fighter helmets that monitors the brain.

Sounds like the headgear Phil Corso described in his book, 51...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

deuem

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2013, 10:32:40 pm »
think and go would be so confusing for a UFO if they had my wife a the controls. it would need to stop at every clothes store along the way. Jam into reverse all the time for the ones that were seen after we pasted them and send me into the bulkhead.

For me it would fly me to a bar or some girls street. Hey guys think sex how often....

In other words, past the silly stuff I just wrote, how could it tell which idea to listen too. Maybe with a highly trained fighter pilot yea, Ok, but when this hits the streets, I don't know! If it was voice activated I think you would have to train it. Like home, we all have a differnt home. Like the favorites in your browser, it would need a list of your locations. Then it would be home, home 2, home 3 and so on. Moon 1, moon 2.   Saturn Moon 1..... Earth solar system. It would end up being a list of every where you ever went or stopped along the way.

In the city control systems would be able to run slower because the speed is low. Jump up to the air roads and stage 2 kicks in, jump up to long distance and stage 3 kicks in. Jump up to space, stage 4 kicks in. Jump up to military and stage 5 kicks in. We will never get stage 5. Something like that should happen. IMHO

sky otter

« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2013, 11:56:36 am »

well i think thought patterns are like fingerprints and individual..
but what do i know.. ;D

Offline guohua

• Watching you.
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 3
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2013, 08:35:45 pm »
Hello everyone, I'd like to Thank, A51Watcher for inviting me here.

First off, I've been all over the World. First for the Military and then the U S Government. That's how I met My Wife, Lucky Me ;D
Working in China.
I've been interested in UFO's from a young age, I know Buck Rogers and Robby the Robot in Forbidden Planet and other shows had me hooked.
Now my wife has seen two UFO's when she was young and walking with her Dad next to the Songhua River in their home city.
The first was the classical saucer shaped, very shinny and about 12 meters in diameter and about 3 meters high in the center her father said. It was hovering just above the river and not making any sounds. He retired as the Lead Hydraulics Engineer at the University of Hydraulics in Harbin. My wife was about 10 years old at this time.

Again while walking along the Songhua River when my wife was 12 or 13 they seen the Cigar shaped UFO, again hovering about 2 meters above the river and silent. Mr. Y seemed to think this one was at least, 1/10 of a kilometer, What is that, 100 meters :o
and blunt at both ends. I should say they tell me they craft left very smoothly and with out noise and not in any Hurry, Very Casually like nothing was going to bother them and they knew it.

At the time, early 60's Very Early,,, My wife thought it was the Americans coming to Kill and Eat the Chinese like she'd Been Taught
in School.
Her father suspect UFO's more than anything else. He explained to his very frightened young daughter that the Americans didn't have a Real Taste For Skinny Stringy Chinese Kids, Americans Like Steak and Potato's.
My father in law said he remember my wife getting this Blank Look On Her Face and Asking, Daddy, What is this Steak? ;D

I've been trying hard but haven't had any luck yet, my wife believes and she's sure they visited us in the past.
Don't ask us how we met, it was our job.

Offline dasioux777

• Seeker...
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 10
  • Sent with Great Love
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2013, 09:42:26 pm »
At first my eyes kept seeing it concave with steps or ladder n the left side it took a min to as upward structue. weird....concave theories would be able coseal but vsv proposed for ?intreging.
Dreaming seems to be more of a reality with clear uncontaminated thought , Awakening draws one into self indused fog of so called reality of life.Doing the same usleless routine. Media programed minds...they want to keep us busy,not wanting us to really see the reality of what is hidden from us all.

Offline Elvis Hendrix

• Gold 398
  • It is not the critic that counts.
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2013, 10:53:07 pm »
Hey Guohua,
That's a cool story mate. Do you think that area of china has any history of UFOs ? Are there folk tales or military or nuclear facilities near?
Elvis.
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
B H.

Offline guohua

• Watching you.
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 3
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2013, 11:52:16 pm »
think and go would be so confusing for a UFO if they had my wife a the controls. it would need to stop at every clothes store along the way. Jam into reverse all the time for the ones that were seen after we pasted them and send me into the bulkhead.

For me it would fly me to a bar or some girls street. Hey guys think sex how often....

In other words, past the silly stuff I just wrote, how could it tell which idea to listen too. Maybe with a highly trained fighter pilot yea, Ok, but when this hits the streets, I don't know! If it was voice activated I think you would have to train it. Like home, we all have a differnt home. Like the favorites in your browser, it would need a list of your locations. Then it would be home, home 2, home 3 and so on. Moon 1, moon 2.   Saturn Moon 1..... Earth solar system. It would end up being a list of every where you ever went or stopped along the way.

In the city control systems would be able to run slower because the speed is low. Jump up to the air roads and stage 2 kicks in, jump up to long distance and stage 3 kicks in. Jump up to space, stage 4 kicks in. Jump up to military and stage 5 kicks in. We will never get stage 5. Something like that should happen. IMHO

Sounds like a Chinese driver, I won't even ride in the car if my wife is driving, I'll take an Ambulance for a Broken Toe to go across the street before I'll ride in a car with her driving! :(
She scare me with my eye closed! :-[
Just can't even imagine her driving something that defies gravity!!! My God!!! The Moon Won't Be A Safe Place! :o

deuem

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2013, 12:17:53 am »
Then you know the drivers here. They drive like they are the only ones on the road. It was very hard to get used to no rules or little rules. I should say, no camera no rules. But once you are used to it, you expect it. On thought control for the average person, well I can't see that happening with the common masses. The computer would need to be larger than the car/ufo  Going ahead with GPS and just stating a location, I can see. the craft then takes control and you can sleep in the back. Even smoke or drink. You're not driving. That automation I would like and also be able to take over manual when need be. But to put the actual driving into one of their heads. Find me a bunker to live in.

Offline guohua

• Watching you.
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 3
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2013, 01:10:36 am »
Hey Guohua,
That's a cool story mate. Do you think that area of china has any history of UFOs ? Are there folk tales or military or nuclear facilities near?
Elvis.

Hi, Actually, No nuclear plants anywhere close, except for what there is in N.K. which is Very close to Harbin China, but that river runs no where close to Korea.
But Russia, YES! Mongolia YES! Military, YES!
The Japanese had a head quarters and lots of troops very close to the river and Harbin during WWII, my father in law was part of a Chinese Cell of Freedom Fighters that Sabotage the Japanese lines of communications and rail road and trucking.
They also treated Australian, American and British soldiers when they could help.
My Mother in law was a field nurse and explosives expert.

Here are pictures of my the Provence my wife home city is in.
Many of these picture will be of the military posted to that part of China for training and because of N. Korea and the Russian border.
The Chinese Military and the Russians do train together in the VERY COLD Climate of Northern China and South East Russia on the Southern end of Siberia.
https://www.google.com/search?q=chinese+military+in+Heilongjiang+province+China&rlz=1C1SAVI_enUS508&espv=210&es_sm=122&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=tZGdUojvNKb7yAHF-oGQDQ&ved=0CDsQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=774

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2016, 07:47:04 pm »

Boxy - The daylight OP video in this thread shows more background of Area 51 than most other videos.

Offline funbox

• Gold 117
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2016, 07:52:11 pm »

Boxy - The daylight OP video in this thread shows more background of Area 51 than most other videos.

same camera used ?.. ill gander tomorrow

funbox

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2016, 10:42:18 pm »

same camera used ?.. ill gander tomorrow

funbox

Same vintage circa 1990 VHS camcorder brand unknown.

Not me in the footage, just another member of the Area 51 tourist club.

Offline UFOOWNER

• UNTO FOO WINNER(s)
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 3
  • 0328171445-00
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2017, 12:22:11 pm »
Out at Area 51 "We step inside for the nightmare. Pure destruction stands before them. No escape as the Beings bring them pain. The goal line starts there!" Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver On Collecting their Work vehicle a greenish gray black colored metal sphere UFO out at Area 51
"We never forget what we are thinking about!" Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver On Disclosure Lockheed Martin says that they never forget who they are working for.

Offline UFOOWNER

• UNTO FOO WINNER(s)
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 3
  • 0328171445-00
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2017, 01:54:23 pm »
Out at Area 51 We step inside for the nightmare. Pure destruction stands before them. No escape as the entities bring them pain. The goal line starts there. Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver On Collecting their Work Vehicle a UFO out at Area 51 Just as Jesus paid for our sins up on the Cross so was our work vehicle  a UFO paid for in a similar manner. Try about a million crosses all at once on a person and how painful that would be. This dreaded collection process is the reason for the super sensitive spooky atmosphere out at Area 51

"Remember that UFO you recovered a wicked long time ago Well terrestrial officer Denver thinks he left his wallet in it." 
"We never forget what we are thinking about!" Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver On Disclosure Lockheed Martin says that they never forget who they are working for.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter