collapse

Author Topic: New Topic for Research Howard Hughe's SUMMA Corp  (Read 2141 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
New Topic for Research Howard Hughe's SUMMA Corp
« on: July 21, 2015, 01:42:17 pm »
New Topic for Research  Howard Hughe's SUMMA Corp

UPDATE: Hughes Anti-Gravity Drive

"In 1972 I was working at a gov. contractor printing company. We made blue prints and Mylar and circuit boards muck ups and large negatives for the Navy, Lockheed, Rocketdyne, Litton and Hughes, etc.. We were located in Northridge, CA. I worked late shift and went to college in the day. One night I was folding a blue print that was a wiring digram that was very very long. In the middle of this was a box with block letters that read "ANTI-GRAVITY CHAMBER" or "ANTI-GRAVITY DRIVE". I looked for the logo bug and it was from HUGHES SUMA CORP.!!!!!!!. I took the print back to the guy running the machine and showed him and he started yelling at me, "you never saw that, put that back and forget you ever saw that, what are you trying to get us fired?!!!!!" This old guy had a sign up on the wall behind him that said EYES ONLY and he had a rotating flashing light. This was to keep people away who worked there with no clearance. I didn’t have any clearance but something called Corporate, but they were short handed and I got to work on a bunch of stuff I had no clearance to see. After I folded all the blue prints we counted them and put them in a room sized vault. So in 1972 I saw proof of our government working on anti gravity something or at least Hughes was working on it. I'm 58, I was a computer animator for games and movies and now I'm a teacher." - D.J., Arizona

http://www.paranormalnewscentral.com/index.php/ufos/related-topics/ufo-articles/99-did-howard-hughes-view-a-captured-ufo-and-its-occupants

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: New Topic for Research Howard Hughe's SUMMA Corp
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 02:16:05 pm »
This came up via Facebook  a comment made on George Knapp's timeline

Don K Johnson
As I have said many times before I saw and held and read and got in big trouble for reading a blue print from Hughes SUMA Corp of a wiring diagram of an anti gravity device, back in 1972.

Ron Schmidt
Would love to see you info on that Don... sent you a PM

Don K Johnson
was working at Century Graphics in Northridge CA on the night shift in Oct 1972, we made blue prints, circuit board designs for the space program contractors and charts and maps for the Navy. That's all I got.

Ron Schmidt
Okay thanks I will see what I can dig up grin emoticon Have you ever seen this? http://www.thomastownsendbrown.com/hydro/winterhaven.pdf

Don K Johnson
I've heard of Brown's work. The only other thing I can tell you is that the old guy running the blue print machine had put up a sign and flashing yellow rotating light to keep people away from the Secret documents we were working on. I didn't have a clearance so it peeked my interest, so I looked for the logo and found Hughes Summa. Hughes sold off his stuff after a hearing with congress, but he kept his tools, aircraft and medical were kept and called Summa. This was a very long document, 25 pages or more, in the middle was the box with the words Anti Gravity Chamber. I show it to the old guy and he went nuts yelling at me. I got in so much trouble and he did too.

Ron Schmidt
yeah I found your post at Paranormal News Central

Don K Johnson
 ok. I lost my job with SAIC because of that post and an interview with Steven Greer I did in 2000

Ron Schmidt
OH That was your big downfall Talking to Greer

Ron Schmidt
hat Winterhaven Doc mentions Lear Inc as one of the contractors grin emoticon

Don K Johnson
why was I wrong to talk to him? I had dinner with him and I learned a lot from him. He was going to put it in his CD, he didn't tell me he would post it online. That got me fired from SAIC as a Navy contractor.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
Re: New Topic for Research Howard Hughe's SUMMA Corp
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 09:18:10 pm »
another one linked to the disclosure project...

I have about decided that the DP was more of an effort to find whistle blowers so they could all be lumped together and discredited as a whole, en mass...

came up with 5 pages of links on the Summa corp but it is all brief descriptions and summaries, nothing really but boring details about HH's real estate compendium...

altho it does appear he owned a very sizeable chunk of Vegas...

8)

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56