collapse

Author Topic: Reiner Gamma - Lunar Magnetic Anomaly - Near Side  (Read 11915 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Reiner Gamma - Lunar Magnetic Anomaly - Near Side
« on: July 07, 2012, 11:18:30 pm »
Reiner Gamma
Lunar Magnetic Anomaly
Near Side

All right Lunatics.... here is one that is very unusual and has a lot of effects associated with it. I am going to start with some old shots of the area, way back to the Lick Observatory 1946

Jan 1946
The two images above are from Lick Observatory Photos taken in January 1946. Two things stand out immediately in all three images. The brightness of Reiner Gamma as if it were giving off light as opposed to merely reflecting light and the smooth edges of the crater giving a raised ring appearance.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 11:44:50 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Reiner Gamma - Lunar Magnetic Anomaly - Near Side
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 11:55:11 pm »
For those of you who are familiar with Skippers work here is Reiner Gamma on the first release of the Clementine dataset. They were very low quality and contained a lot of image artifacts

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/04images/Moon7/Womb/Womb006.jpg

Jan - May, 1994
The image above shows Reiner Crater just under the lettering, the white object to the left is called Reiner Gamma. On the long "tail" going up from Reiner Gamma is a black square that has been shown for many years as an anomaly on the 1994 Clementine images.

Skipper tends to use really low res photos when better ones are available. Here is the original that he worked with taken from the NAVY Clementine browser V1.5. Needs to be lightened a little, but the square is there

The Black Square...  There are many areas on the clementine data set showing blacked out areas such as the one above. The official story is "data loss" However as we shall see later, subsequent versions of the data set no longer show this "missing data" especially the last and best quality set. So did they add data or fill it in with something so people would not ask questions? We do not know...

All we know for certain is that there was ONLY ONE set taken and all the "updated" galleries we will show on this page use the SAME ORIGINAL DATA SET

We used the Reiner Gamma area for this sample as it leads to one of the best images of the Moon I have seen, as you will see further down the page...

Now I suppose you could say the Moon Base was removed in later images. But the problem with that is that this is on the near side, so can be viewed by telescope

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 11:58:07 pm »
Dec 17, 2005
This clipping is from an image taken with a 10" telescope by Mike's Astro Imaging in the UK. The photo and our clips are copyrighted and all rights reserved. This image is used here by permission.

On this image the Reiner Crater is even smoother than the previous images and the shadow shows a smooth edge as well. This image has simply been enlarged. Notice the quality of the image compared to the Lick Photos above and the Clementine Satellite image. Below is the same image with contrasts adjusted.

So if this Black Square moon base was there, we would be able to see it

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 12:17:48 am »
Reiner Gamma and Reiner Crater
Full Color Clementine Image

The following image is the actual data set that Clementine took. While technically it was available if you knew it existed and where to look, this data set was officially released in December 2006 at ATS (for those not wanting to go there I will have the full press release we did further down)

Revealed for the First Time Color Images of the Moon from Clementine Satellite

The way we came to being the ones to release this info was through a contact of Jack Arneson, who linked us to the Clementine data set at Northwestern University.  So we had three weeks heads up on these images before they were moved to their new (and current) home at Arizona State.

These images were also the ones that started us on a hunt to find a program that could view them as they were gigabyte file sizes in a .cub format

.cub files where developed by Sandia Lab and a program called Cubit. When this data set was released in conjunction with the USGS Map-a-Planet release, I was told by the head of that project that they were very happy with the response they got from our coverage

Since then USGS has provided a free program called;

ISIS Integrated Software for Imagers and Spectrometers ISIS requires Linux operating system

I will post the entire event after Reiner Gamma with the links to the sources....

But first  lets view Reiner Gamma in full color, using visible light enhanced by UV

Pretty amazing isn't it? But that is at 1/10 resolution... if you click on the image you can get it in the highest resolution available

In the highest resolution, I clipped a few anomalies but I will let others find them.  Below is the Giant Spider with glowing egg that Undo found in Reiner Crater

« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 01:00:15 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 12:34:06 am »
High-Albedo Swirls on the moon's surface

Now it seems Apollo also took some photos of this area and they are downright creepy. Until today I had not seen these before

AS10-30-4365

Project Apollo Archive, Kipp Teague - The Swirl field at 2° North/ 115° East, between craters Abul Wafa and Firsov (LAC 65, page 130 in B.Bussey's and P.Spudis's Clementine atlas of the Moon):

The Swirl field between Firsov, Katchalsky, and Viviani (LAC 65, page 130 in B.Bussey's and P.Spudis' Clementine atlas of the Moon): Apollo 16 Hasselblad photograph

Apollo 17's Itek-panoramic photographs:

AS17-P-2079 (Revolution 14, Forward Facing Camera).
AS17-P-2081 (Revolution 14, Forward Facing Camera).
AS17-P-2084 (Revolution 14, Aft Facing Camera).
AS17-P-2086 (Revolution 14, Aft Facing Camera).

AS17-151-23185

Apollo 17's orbital photographs of the swirl-field at 10°30' North/ 110° East (west-northwest of Lobachevskiy) was also included on page 30 of the article A Swirl of Moondust by Bridget Mintz Testa

Now back to AS10-30-4365 in color...

Image reversed Creepy huh?

Orbital photographs of swirls, made during the Apollo project
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 12:36:19 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 12:40:44 am »
The following is the original Press Release we did. There may be some errors and gaps I will try to correct but this is copied as it was

Press Release - Pegasus Research Consortium -December 15th 2006
Since the beginning of 1994 until the present, people have been looking at and studying those Lunar Images provided for us by the NAVY from the Clementine Satellite Mission. Many a time it has been asked "Is this all there is? Shouldn't they have been able to take better photos with equipment readily available in the 90's?"

You would think so... all that money spent...

Well as it turns out, they DID! Not only better quality but in full living color!!! And with an available resolution of 0.1 kilometers per pixel. That translates into a mere 100 meters per pixel. You can only imagine the resolution they are keeping to themselves.

Now for the first time released to the web (well almost) members of ATS, through our hard work and research have a front seat view of the new images, and a head start looking for anomalies and wowing your friends with impossible images of the moon, a place once believed to be gray, colorless and lifeless...

Through our work with the John Lear Moon Pictures thread, John and I have had many private emails providing us with a variety of contacts and amazing information. One such source who wishes to remain Anonymous provided me with a link to these color images, and for the past few weeks we have been able to study them in detail. This thread will deal with those findings, the fact that these pictures DO exist, and why are they only being released now.

Here is a sample image from the Farside of the Moon. We named this one "Blue Glass" This image that I post here is 10% of its actual size. This clip simply shows that the color images do indeed exist, and if you think the Mars images are Alien in appearance, wait till you see these...

Yes this is for real... the image is not science fiction art... the images cover the entire moon, Nearside and Farside.

The links I will provide in the next few posts will be done in the full url format so they can be cut and pasted for those who always seem to miss embedded link... Please hold off on posting until you get all three posts... This will take a while to put into the thread.

Mare Marginis Farside Magnetic Anomaly opposite Reiner Gamma

Click on the image for high res version

I also have both Reiner Gamma and Mare Marginis in 100meg 600 DPI for poster framing. They will be available soon in the gallery :D

Continued...

« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 12:48:30 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 12:54:49 am »
We are all familiar with the old Clementine Lunar Image Browser and many of you have already seen the new Navy Clementine Images: B&W Mosaics of The Moon.. If so you will be familiar with the image below...

Now here is a small reduced sample of the new images available. You can see in the image below that it IS THE SAME IMAGE, only this is in full color. Since the Clementine Satellite disappeared in 1994 that means these have been hidden from the public all these years.

To get a copy of this image for yourself you can download it here:

http://ser.sese.asu.edu/MOON/CLEM_COLOR/moon.tiff

You should be aware that the above image is 25 megs and in .tiff format, so make sure your system can handle it. You will want to view these in a graphics editor program, not in your browser. The image is a full wrap around of the moon, front and back, with the Nearside  represented in the center in the above image.

Below is a closer still image of just the Nearside. This one is 64 megs again in .tiff format and its the center of the previous image.

The full image is available here:

http://ser.sese.asu.edu/MOON/CLEM_COLOR/nearside.tiff

Below is a closer still image of just the Farside. This one is 64 megs again in .tiff format and its the left and right of the previous full image.

The full image is available here:

http://ser.sese.asu.edu/MOON/CLEM_COLOR/farside.tiff

The Main page of these images is here;

http://ser.sese.asu.edu/MOON/clem_color.html

You will also find huge versions of these images in .cub format that are zipped to approximately 2.0 Gigabytes in size. If your system can handle it and you can view .cub files by all means download them.

NOTE: Requires ISIS and Linux system :D

However we have another surprise that we will post on Saturday, after these images have had a chance to be seen by all. Be patients there is A LOT here to see

We have shown clips from these images in a few threads but mostly in the John Lear Moon Pictures thread. That thread will continue to be worked on because of all the information we have to support our contention that there is an active and long standing mining operation in Copernicus Crater. Those that have not yet stopped by please do. The collected images of the Copernicus Crater, the Lick Observatory Photos and these new Clementine images are on display at our website for review. Please enter through the menu page as there is a lot of information needed to understand the images.

The Living Moon

Stay tuned for the next release tomorrow night.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 12:56:26 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 01:14:31 am »
Will be a little repitition here because of my intro coverage...

Press Release - Pegasus Research Consortium - December 16th, 2006

Welcome to Reiner Gamma and Reiner Crater

If you have had time to look over the previous color images that we linked to, the 64 megabyte full color Clementine Images.. you might have spotted this feature that is in the clip below.  If you compare that image you have to the clip below it will be immediately obvious that my clip is MUCH BETTER resolution. Even so the clip below is 10% reduction of the original clip and covers an area of 10 Latitude and 10 Longitude...

You have had time to look at the images now and some of you probably have realized that big as those are , you still cannot get the same resolution that we have in the clips...

That is because you don't have the "whole picture" yet

What you are about to see will amaze you. It also should make you stop and think...Why have they withheld these all these years...?? Talk about cover-up... lets hear the excuses for this one...

Once this spreads it will cause a major stir. The quality of these images is just so far above what we have seen... Now I have searched around and there seems to be some hint that this has been available for some time... Like Matyas said "Hidden in plain sight"

I know many of you are computer literate but bare with me when I post the instructions to help those who might need a guide... (update: I just checked and the direct link still works, bypassing the new redirect front page. This is valuable because this method is IMO better to get a specific location Its how I generated those huge images )

To see the full images you will visit the USGS Map a Planet Site
Astrogeology Research Program: Map A Planet Planetary Mapper

http://pdsmaps.wr.usgs.gov/ {will redirect here http://www.mapaplanet.org/)

There are many planets to check out but go back to that later...right now we will deal with the Clementine images...

The Clementine 0.1 kilometer per pixel images are available below.

I have provided a direct link to the best interface for easy use. You can explore other options once you have mastered this...

This page is where those 2.0 plus gigabyte .cub files that we mentioned earlier get used. It uses the ISIS program developed by the USGS

Clementine Images: Full Color ISIS Mapper with 0.1 Resolution

http://pdsmaps.wr.usgs.gov/PDS/public/explorer/html/multintm.htm

VIEWING INSTRUCTIONS

When you get to this page you will see the same black and white image of the Clementine site. ..
Go to the bottom of the page and you will find boxes with options.
Leave the top row intact... do not change those settings until you know your way around.
The second row you will want to adjust:
SCALE Set to kilometers per pixel
RESOLUTION Set for 1.0 to search an area Lat. use 20  Long use 20.

Important note this setting will generate a file about 25 megs in size. If you cannot handle  such large images lower the resolution or decrease the Lat. and Long setting.

Once you are familiar with the area you want you can increase the resolution setting as low as...
 0.1  Use 10 Lat. and 10 Long as that too sets a file about 20 to 30 megs. and the imager will tell you if the file generated is to large to display

Once you have your setting, click on the image where you wish to see. You can use the .tiff files we linked you to for reference.

ON LIGHT SOURCE AND THE COLOR IMAGES

Before you comment on the color seen in these images...

The page settings that we have directly linked to above are the Albedo Intermediate Version

Dictionary Definition
albedo
The fraction of the total light striking a surface that gets reflected from that    surface. An object that has a high albedo (near 1) is very bright; an object that has a low albedo (near 0)  is dark. The Earth's albedo is about 0.37. The Moon's is about 0.12.

In other words... NATURAL COLOR REFLECTED LIGHT, as the human eye sees it. The UVVIS and other false color image versions are also available if you go to the original planet mapper and chose the other formats. See below for a list of available formats!

Select your preferred Lunar dataset below.

Clementine 750nm Basemap
   Clementine Albedo (Natural Color)
   Clementine Ratio (False Color)
   Shaded Relief Airbrush
   Clementine LIDAR Topography
   Clementine UVVIS Multi-Band*

*NOTE: To use the Clementine UVVIS Multi-band data,
   create an image of your area of interest using any one of the datasets above,
   then click the "Generate Multi-Band Image" button on the results page.

As you can see in the above list direct from the USGS they have the NATURAL COLOR option, which is the direct link we provided

IMPORTANT NOTE!!!

Once you generate the image, you must save it. You cannot email the link as it will time out after you exit the image.

Please do not email me with questions on how to use it. It took me days to figure out all the  ins and outs and I have just given you the easiest way to see the images.

ON LIGHT DIRECTION AND SHADOWS

Before you comment on shadows {you know who you are} and the angle of the sunlight in these images... be sure you study it carefully first. The full version mapper shows a very interesting phenomenon... I will discuss it later, but I am sure one or two of you rocket scientist out there will figure out what I mean and point out the reason for it.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 01:20:50 am »
Over the next few weeks we will discuss these images and point out some extremely odd findings.

Here is a word from John Lear...

The United States Geological Survey (USGS) Science For A Changing World Astrogeology Research Program posted a picture of the moon in PDS Map-A-Planet format. The composite pictures taken by Clementine in 1994 show heavy censoring and ridiculous cut and paste photos both inside and around lunar craters.

We ask your help in exposing this government fraud by locating and describing these  amateur cut and paste  jobs.

We have found many and they are not hard to locate.

Our question is: censoring is the governments job but why the ridiculous cut and paste pictures?

John Lear

We are asking for help locating these oddities and taking comments. The best ones will be discussed in the thread and will be posted on our website as well. Please indicate if we can quote you. Comments will be picked at our discretion.

I will post a few of the really obvious ones over the next few days, and some of the really  interesting ones. But to start it off here is the most blatant one...

And here is one of the more interesting ones...

John and I and the Group at Pegasus Research Consortium await your comments and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday

And may the New Year bring New Revelations from Space

And don't forget to check out the "Music of the Spheres" posted previous page. It is a must hear for anyone interested in Outer Space

Note: Reproduced next post

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2012, 01:26:22 am »
THE MUSIC OF THE SPHERES

This wonderful little presentation was discovered by UNDO...

While we are exploring space during the Holidays, I thought this would be a wonderful time to present this...

Click on Earth  ... Then "Cosmic Debris"
"CHRISTMAS BELLS"

Click on Jupiter ... Then On "Ganymede's Magnetosphere"
"ET PHONED HOME"

T'was the week before Christmas...
when all throughout space...
Not a creature was stirring
Not one little race...

The Word

This garden universe vibrates complete
Some, we get a sound so sweet
Vibrations reach on up to become light
And then through gamma, out of sight

Between the eyes and ears there lie
The sounds of colour and the light of a sigh
And to hear the sun, what a thing to believe
But it's all around if we could but perceive

To know ultraviolet, infrared and X-rays
Beauty to find in so many ways
Two notes of the chord, that's our full scope
But to reach the chord is our life's hope
And to name the chord is important to some
So they give it a word, and the word is...

OM

"And to hear the sun, what a thing to believe
But it's all around if we could but perceive"
Click on the Sun to heart its heartbeat...

THE MUSIC OF THE SPHERES

Space Sounds Home

Comments on Ganymede would be welcome :D

oops forgot  you need to listen to ALL 4 minutes of Ganymede... the interesting part is near the end... and why I gave it the name I did
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 02:06:17 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2012, 02:01:45 am »
Press Release - Pegasus Research Consortium - December 18, 2006
MUCH ADO ABOUT COLOR

For several days now we have heard from those who claim the images are not real color, or natural color etc... Let me set this to rest once and for all. The data I am going to provide here is taken from the PDF mission report courtesy of the Department of Defense's Ballistic Missile Defense Organization, the very people who funded the mission.  One of my contacts linked me to the document so we can lay the color issue to rest.

Here are a few excerpts about the cameras and the type of images and spectral range they cover. Below that are a few images for comparison. At the end of this press release you will find a link to the DoD document.

About the Images

Excerpt...
Clementine completely mapped the lunar surface in 14 discrete spectral bands ranging
from the near ultraviolet (0.415 µm), through the visible spectrum, to the far infrared (9.5 µm).

About the Cameras

Excerpt...
High Resolution Camera - This 1.1 kg camera operates at visible wavelengths (0.415 to 0.75 µm) with silicon CCD technology combined with a compact, lightweight image intensifier.

To provide reliable, solid state, cost effective imaging in the near ultraviolet,
visible, and near infrared regions of the spectrum (from 0.3 to 1.0 µm), LLNL designed and built a medium resolution, 0.426 kg camera that uses silicon charge coupled device
(CCD) technology. For Clementine, this camera was combined with a six position spectral filter wheel for remote sensing applications and, specifically, for mineral typing studies of the Moon. The image below shows the African continent imaged by the ultraviolet/visible camera at five different wavelengths on a clear day from a distance of 384,000 km.

Ok there you have it folks, the high resolution camera ONLY takes images in the visible light spectrum. Those are TWO of the cameras and the ones important to the issue at hand. The rest of the data on cameras is extensive and can be found in the report.

The picture below is the one mentioned in the excerpt...

Excerpt...
The African continent on Earth imaged by the ultraviolet/visible
camera at five different wavelengths on a clear day, March 13, 1994, from a distance
of 384,000 km while Clementine orbited the Moon. (f) A broad band,  composite view of the
African continent.

Now Saviour of the Real posted this image... BTW Saviour I would like to thank you for providing us with so many leads to help us prove our point :up:

SOURCE: CLEMENTINE - USGS IMAGES

This is a composite photo using the Blue Earth image taken with the medium resolution camera on board Clementine. The earth is actually two times higher than the image shows and the black and white moon image was added as a dramatic promotional image. The Earth in this image is also enhanced and enlarged. {Compare to the original above}

A note below the image even states that;
"The Earth actually appeared about twice as far above the lunar horizon as shown."

SOURCE: CLEMENTINE - USGS IMAGES

« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 03:24:00 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2012, 02:15:57 am »
This image is a composite with the previous image of the Earth showing Africa that has been enhanced and enlarged, then pasted above the b&w image of the moon at an altitude lower than it really is. Its a promotional picture. This line is found below the image at the USGS website...

Excerpt...
"The Earth actually appeared about twice as far above the lunar horizon as shown."

Here are two more images from the same source proving once and for all that the camera on board Clementine not only CAN but DOES take real, normal, visible light spectrum images in true color, and very nice ones at that The images below were taken while Clementine was on its way to the moon, and with the MEDIUM UV/VIS camera!

Excerpt...
"Earth-Moon Transit Images:
The two images below are the Earth as viewed by the UVVIS camera while Clementine was in transit to the Moon. - USGS"

Here is the source of PDF Official Mission File... Look it over and we will bring it up again later to discuss the satellite itself.

The Clementine Satellite
Department of Defense's Ballistic Missile Defense Organization
SOURCE Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory PDF File

« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 02:17:31 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2012, 02:24:40 am »
Scientific Visualization Studio

The Image below has been posted by others as representing a true image of Aristarchus Crater taken by the Hubble Space Telescope...  This is very misleading...

The above image was created by J. Garvin and his team. It is a composite image that is one frame of an animation. Below is the relevant data. You can compare the name on the image to those below.

HST imagery of Aristarchus Crater draped over simulated topography

Animators:
  Greg Shirah (Lead)
  Alex Kekesi
  Greg Bacon
Studio: SVS
Completed: 2005-10-12
Scientist: James Garvin (NASA/GSFC)
Instruments:
   HST/ACS
  Clementine/HIRES
Data Collected:
  HST: 2005/08/16 - 2005/08/21;
  Clementine: 1998/02/07-1999/06/25

SOURCE: NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center Scientific Visualization Studio
Original Link
http://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/vis/a000000/a003200/a003275/index.html

Here are a few more from the set

I don't want to say Photoshopped :P  But....  "draped over simulated topography"

::)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2012, 02:46:19 am »
Clementine Satellite
Image Galleries
Clementine Lunar Image Browser 1.5

When the Navy first released images from Clementine, the data set was only available in low resolution, heavy pixellated .gif format images. For many years this was all that was available, and the images were offered as "the best available" Few people questioned the fact that a 200 million dollar satellite carrying the latest high resolution cameras produced such low quality images.  All over the internet clips appears showing image tampering and anomalies, many of which were a result of pixellation, some data lost and others clearly "cover up"  Below are some of the better examples... The image sizes are straight from the Navy Browser using the settings shown. You can find an area by latitude and longitude or by clicking a spot on the mapper.

Clementine Lunar Image Browser 1.5

{Note: This version is now old and it redirects to V 2.0... I have used the wayback machine link to the original page but it is not functional as far as i know}

What is amusing on that old link is this statement by the NRL;

The Naval Research Laboratory is not affiliated in any way with any organization selling lunar property or acreage on the moon. NRL has no involvement, either officially or unofficially, in providing "after-sales service" for the purchase of lunar property from the Lunar Embassy, its franchisees, or any similar organizations. Disputes arising from the purchase of lunar property from such organizations must be resolved with the seller directly.

So if you bought any Lunar real estate, your on your own, The Naval Space Command has better things to do then protect your property :D

And to those whos always say NASA this and NASA that...

The Clementine Satellite was NOT a NASA project... it was a Department of Defense Project with the US NAVY... and was part of the Star Wars program

NRL was responsible for the design, manufacture, integration, and mission execution of the Clementine spacecraft for the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization. During its two-month orbit of the Moon in 1994, Clementine captured 1.8 million images of the Moon's surface. The Laboratory provides the Clementine Lunar Image Browser as a courtesy to scientific researchers, as well as the general public, and you are welcome to browse the over 170,000 images that are available.

1.8 million images captured... but the public is allowed to view 170,000 images...

170,000 images  :o

That's a LOT of Anomaly hunting :D

Example One
Reiner Gamma Area

Already covered above...

Example Two
Ukert Crater
Richard Hoagland's "Arcology Row" Area

Just to the right of center you can clearly see Ukert Crater, the famous Triangulr Crater. In the area that should show Richard Hoagland's anomalies all we see is a blurry cloudy image that looks like its been swabbed out, either that or its a storm cloud  In later versions this area changes again.

Example Three
Need Co-ordinates

This rectangular area has made the rounds on many websites as proof of a base or structure on the moon and is pretty convincing, but this would be a huge structure as the scale on this images is several kilometers across (1 kpixel = 1 kilometer) This anomaly does not appear in later versions.

Example Four
Need Co-ordinates

Above we see another form of "cover up". This one is very obvious... data loss appears as black areas of missing data. This one looks like a deliberate smudge that you can see at the top right something behind it. This is even clearer in the image below. So far these two are the best examples of this type of editing.

Example Five - Zeeman Crater
Co-ordinates
Lat -70 ~ Long 137

This older anomaly image has been much discussed on the web as evidence of NASA cover up and 'air brushing'. This clip came from the Clementine Version 1.5 Browser, which has since been replaced by the version 2.0. It does not show up in the color images. Since we have no way of seeing what was under this splotch... that was pretty much the end of the discussion, and since there was no info on which crater this was, it ended up on the back burner.

Example Six
Co-ordinates
Lat 64 ~ Long 265

This one has been used by Disclosure Project websites as proof of airbrushing showing "towers" that were brushed over. Wether or not this is the case... they missed one!

Look just to the right of center, to the left of that "tower"  This artifact was found by Johnny Annonymous, a member of AboveTopSecret.com and fellow researcher.

This object is reflecting sunlight very strongly, is hovering above the surface and casts a triangular shadow. Looking close you can see the "fins" behind the craft, and the matching shadow. Below is a closer view. We will attempt to locate this in later versions.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 04:23:39 am by thorfourwinds »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2012, 02:46:37 am »
Example Five - Zeeman Crater
Co-ordinates
Lat -70 ~ Long 137

But in a recent thread about the new China Moon mission, Chang'E-2... a Chinese tabloid posted this image in an article claiming the Chinese had taken images of this area and would expose NASA. The article on the original 'news' site is already gone but the story is covered on ATS on this thread.

China has found something shocking on the Moon?

Zeeman Crater
From Chinese News Tabloid

Originally posted by XenonTX a member of ATS Post ID 9915445

My translation.

China Communist Central, National Assembly and Chinese Army Committee (pardon on the names) sent congratulation telegraphs over the success of the Chang'e Lunar Mission, and organized a grand celebration function. Wen Jiabao personally attended this function to reveal the photo. (or it may mean to open up the function). Such a grand and high profiled function are not normal and definitely have something behind this event.

A rumor has it that the Chang'e Lunar Exploration found a mysterious object similiar to what NASA have found. Said to be some unbelievable object. The internal committee had a big disparity over this and those important national leaders have all came and viewed it. It is freaking/friging astonishing, finally know what the frig the americans are afraid of. There are important figures who wants to reveal this finding but the forces that oppose this is huge as well.

( kindly note, bird in chinese/ mandarian relates to cock/dick. Which is similar to saying, " what the frig that they are afraid of " rather than , "what bird that they are afraid of." )

??? - translation would turn this out to be "rice country people" or something. But I summarize it the poster might be typing without editing as it should be ? "mei" instead of ? "mi" for americans.

TMD - a short form for a chinese vulgar , an " honorable" way of asking for your mom.

After all this is a sidestory on the news, you can't expect the language to be in proper chinese or without vulgar to be able to run through a translator.

SOURCE of Report

Zeeman Crater
From Google Moon

So now that this was brought up again I 'reopened' the case. In the ATS thread mentioned above, OmegaLogos (in THIS post) went and looked up the area of the Clementine photo on Google Moon. This now gives us a name for the crater... ZEEMAN CRATER

Well the first thing we see in the Google Moon image is another smudge... But I have never considered Google Moon to be of much value in anomaly hunting... But yet, like the Clementine image, there is another smudged out area.

Zeeman Crater
From Google Moon - Lunar Orbiter Series

Google Moon also has the old Lunar Orbiter Data set online now, taken in 1966-67. Looking at the same crater we see this...

I have not yet identified which Lunar Orbiter took this image so I do not yet have the original image number that this data set was taken from. I wish Mike was still here but maybe ArMaP can help me track it down. But looking on the internet I see there are several Youtube videos on this object already. I took a year off... seems I have some catching up to do. From an article here;

Huge Alien Struction on Dark Side of Moon - ufosearchonline.com

Lunar Orbiter Data Set

2000 Data Set

Zeeman Crater
Huge Alien Structure Revealed
Far Side of the Moon 2010 PHOTOS

[youtube]DJAjctdIL3Y[/youtube]

Huge Alien Structure on Dark Side of Moon
Sep 6, 2010

Here is a video which depicts a massive rectangular shaped impression into the dark side of the moon, accompanied with straight raised tier and terraces. This massive structure is situated right next to the Zeeman Crater. Unfortunately, the most recent images we get from NASA have been air brushed, but the original one’s from the 1960's clearly show this object in this video.

To see both the original and air brushed images go to Google Earth / Moon, and enter these coordinates:

Long: 73° 08? 30 S  Lat: 145° 40? 40 W

SOURCE

Strange crater on the Moon !!! Google Earth

[youtube]KFNfhs9z2m0[/youtube]

xxxAlethxxx  |   July 30, 2009

!!! IMPORTANT !!! Configuration : 'Mozaic Lunar Orbiter'
Zeeman Crater - Google Earth - Moon
73°08'30 S ; 145°40'40 W
Article : Etranges structures sur la Lune...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 04:28:15 pm by thorfourwinds »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]