collapse

Author Topic: Charles Hall and The Tall Whites  (Read 169294 times)

ShotInTheDark

Charles Hall and The Tall Whites
« on: June 29, 2012, 03:42:06 pm »
This is the story of Airman Charles James Hall And his incredible story of working in The Nevada Desert and coming in contact with a group of ETs who he called "The Tall Whites". Hall was stationed at Nellis from 1965 to 1967 Hall was chosen because of his intelligence level. Halls job was a weatherman they needed someone whom they thought could get Co-exist with The Tall Whites on the Ranges of Dogbone Dry lake and Old Ranges 3 and 4 North of what then was Indian Springs AFB Now Creech AFB.

I think the best thing I can do right now is show you all a video of Hall at the 2005 IUFOC Conference Please watch this whole video if you don't watch the video then don't comment on Hall because I have the whole video memorized.  Note The many degrees Hall has A BA in Physics, A M.A. in Nuclear Physics, and several other degrees Halls considered a genius. You may want to forward the video to 5 minutes in and turn up the volume. Heres the video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31KKZvWvS8I[/youtube]

Hall seems to me to be telling a story that is from his own memory. I dont think hes crazy and I dont think He's telling a tale because of the evidence i have found on Google Earth that cooberates exactly what Hall said. With that said take a look at the images I have come up with below. I am just getting started on The Hall story again. I had shared the Charles Hall Story on another forum in which the whole forum is gone.
  8)

ShotInTheDark

Re: Charles Hall and The Tall Whites
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 03:46:50 pm »
Heres My Charles Hall picture locations. Your one pic is identical to my own which I have a whole Photobucket. Before they were stored on my old computer and the hard drive crashed. When the hard drive went out I had relocate everything. I actually found a 2nd location check this out.

Check out these areas:

Here's a Top view over the Area where Hall was able to travel wherever he wanted to go The red labels are my own labels on Google Earth.

The Following area is exactly where Charles Hall Points out on his Map seems to show 3 white Scout Craft and a landing area or Opening to their underground Hanger Halls map can be seen in the next picture:

Here's The Map that Hall Made showing the location above courtesy of the following Link: http://openseti.org/Hall.html

Here's the second location to the right where it says Talls Entrances

Here's a closer look at the Second area with 2 possible entrances.

Here's a view of the Scout Ships from Halls account on the following site: http://openseti.org/Hall.html

The 3 objects that are in the second photo sure resemble the scout ships Hall has spoken of above. If anyone has a different opinion on what they may be I would love to here it. These locations would be impossible to drive to . The only possible way of getting to them would be by helicopter but I really doubt that's the case. Also a note Hall had pointed that spot out on the map long before it was visible on Google Earth . Only in the past 3 years or so have we been able to view these areas.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 04:10:29 pm by ShotInTheDark »

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 04:15:15 pm »
Ok I wanted to ad what I think is proof of funding for the underground facility for The Tall Whites.
Source: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_ZZD.htm

The January 5, 1951 story from the Las Vegas Review Journal describes 300 million dollars spent in 1951 to fund the facility and that it was not connected with the atomic program. The funding of this very large facility may be what was described in the Millennial Hospitality book series as the ’large hangar base’ built to accommodate the tall whites and their ships by the USAF in the 1950s.

Ask yourself how much money was $300million back in the early 1951 In todays market that would have to equal Billions. For what? I think its pretty clear what it was for an incredible amount of money for an incredible race of Extra Terrestrials. I would like to Thank Charles Hall for bringing this incredible story to us. I understand Mr Halls health is not the best these days so Charles and Marie Hall Let us all pray for them and God Bless you both.

Charles Halls Book 4 book Series Millennial Hospitality can be purchased at http://www.millennialhospitality.com/ or right from Amazon just do a search and you will find his books and previews.
  8)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 04:16:53 pm by ShotInTheDark »

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 08:28:58 am »

Hall had extensive, daily experience with an unearthly race of humanoid beings whom he dubbed "the Tall Whites." His description of these beings corresponds in many respects with Parks' description of the Imdugud race (see Races) who in his understanding were created in our solar system and have inhabited it continuously for hundreds of thousands of years.

Exactly what do they have in common? Here's a short list:

Very tall humanoid "Nordic" with white skin
    Often have blue eyes
    Emit barking or whistling sounds
    Solitary
    Warriors/soldiers
    The Tall Whites used Egyptian-style hieroglyphs and cartouches. Possibly the Imdugud did as well; see below

The Tall Whites frequently wore detachable claws in Hall's presence on the range (because they actually feared him); he noticed that they would remove them for forays into Las Vegas (in favor of gloves).
SOURCE: http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secret5.html#TWImdugud

The Imdugud are described on Tha Ages of Uras website.  There is a section on the site called Possible Extended Encounter with Imdugud.

Returning to our comparison of the Imdugud and the Tall Whites...

Neither group can tolerate the Greys. This distinguishes the Imdugud from the Kingú-Babbar, who make use of the Greys, who are at their service and are even their creatures.

Like the Kingú, the Imdugud detest associating with others, doing it only in their self-interest. They are difficult to approach, even by a Gina'abul or a Kadištu. As to the Tall Whites, Hall was shot and left to die merely because he took one step toward one of them in order to better hear what the being was trying to say to him. That peculiarity is a striking correspondence.

Hall is not able to explain to our satisfaction what these beings were doing with their base at Nellis, and in fact what they do anywhere. Hall did see numerous "scout craft" based at Nellis, capable of travel throughout the solar system. According to Parks, since the Imdugud were in some sense the guardians of Tiamate, they had bases throughout the system, and many on the Earth.
SOURCE: http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secret5.html#TWImdugud

Could it be these guys?

SUMER

From Ur (Iraq/Sumer) which possibly dates back to pre-flood times.

http://www.newsnfo.co.uk/pages/acientfigurines.html
Iraque Museum Baghdad ,
Male figurine Ubaid period Eridu seven miles
from south west UR about 5000 BCE.
believed by the sumerians to be the first city
and be at least ( 250,000 in Sumarians calculated years ).

& EGYPT

Egytian clay figurine woman feeding a long headed child
Intermediate period 1550 BC - 1650 BCE British Museum

Egyptian tomb wall panel, Egypt.  Do any members know where this is and the date?

There are other possible examples from around the world but I'll leave it here.... at least for now.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 10:31:19 am by Pimander »

Offline johnlear

• Inner Circle - John's Den
  • Gold 32
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 09:36:31 am »
The cave entrance where they found all of the Egyptian artifacts and nothing to do with the Tall Whites is located at the junction of the Colorado River and the Little Colorado River on the north east side. The cave entrance is near the top of the canyon walls.

It was discovered by an explorer for the Smithsonian Institution (not Institute) in 1905. When he got to Kingman, AZ he was interviewed by the Kingman newspaper, I have a copy somewhere.

Any research of the gentleman comes up with nothing. No trace of him. His name is not among the employees of the Smithsonian for that period of time.

He said that the cave went back about 40 miles.

A few years later President Teddy Roosevelt went there himself to check it out and shortly thereafter declared the area a National Park.

If you drive way to the north and then travel south to the North Canyon Lodge you can take a cutoff to the edge of the canyon and look across and see the cave entrance.

I believe it is heavily guarded by the National Park and the Navahos. Probably another group also.

A friend of mine took a friend of his and climbed over the edge and almost made it the entrance. But his friend had diabetes and had forgotten his meds. When the situation became critical they had to call for help and after rescuing them the National Park Service told them to never ever come back.

My friend found shards of White House china and cutlery that Teddy Roosevelt had left after the party that he had held there.

I was going to make an attempt to access the cave but by then (15 years ago) I was already out of shape and it did require some rappelling so we never got it going.

Another expedition that I wanted to go on was to the north west of there about 70 miles making the descent south of Mt. Trumball. It required you be in excellent shape and the expedition was going to last 2 weeks. About 5 days in and 5 days out with 3 or 4 days on site. All kinds of cool cave marking with flying saucers and spacemen.

I believe Halls story and have read 3 of his books. I do believe that he exaggerated one or two of the stories about talking the F-105’s into the base and the Boeing 707 landings. Indian Springs where I suspect all this happened was only about 5000 feet long.

I flew in there about 20 years ago when I was getting my Air Force checkout in the OV-10A with which we were going to monitor the underground nuke tests. My Air Force check pilot told my boss I was the best he had ever seen (brag, brag, brag, brag, brag). Old aviation farts tend to do that.)

I will post the Kingman story and the maps I drew for where I think the Tall White hangar entrance was.

I think I also have a map of where the cave entrance is where the Colorado and Little Colorado meet.

A friend of mine, Bill Hamilton, was abducted by Quaylar of the Tall Whites in 1989. I did the regression on him and it was really a cool story

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 10:22:27 am »
I read about Mr. Hall and the Tall Whites at Viewzone magazine. I also watched some videos he did explaining his time with them. Found it interesting that he thought they considered him more like a 'pet'...Very strange story. 7 foot tall albinos playing roulette in Vegas?...wow...

Also I read about the caves in the Grand Canyon and something about giants entombed there...Can't remember where I read that but it might have been at Viewzone.....

Pretty cool stuf...
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 10:32:58 am »
The cave entrance where they found all of the Egyptian artifacts and nothing to do with the Tall Whites is located at the junction of the Colorado River and the Little Colorado River on the north east side. The cave entrance is near the top of the canyon walls.
Do you mean the first few figurines in my post above?  I thought they were found in Iraq?

P.S.  I fixed those duff image links near the end of my post above. :)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 10:49:11 am »
This is all fascinating, John, and I rememeber a story I had read a while back about that fellow from the Smithsonian(supposedly)and how he had explored some of the cave system and had seen things that were very enlightening. If not downright frightening!

As to the similarities in the figurines posted by Pimander, its known that many correlations exist between the middle east and the American Southwest artifact wise...some of the amazing Zuni wall art and such appear to be tall robotic figures, like the ones Pim posted, while the Olmec fat boys are clear indicators of a link between African and Mexican societies occuring at some point in time.

So, John, do you think the ones who showed the Egyptians the wonders of our true origins were ever in the Southwest also?

Is it possible they went South after trying to establish bases in the Southwest US, and encountering underground dwelling lifeforms that didnt take too kindly to their interloping?

Seeing how the pyramids dont start up until Central Mexico, it would seem that they may have avoided the SW US for a valid reason.

Whoever controls that cave entrance, controls the truth to our past, just as Zahi Hawass controls the excavations at the Giza Complex, hiding what is there....a link between Egypt and the ancient Southwest.

Simply fascinating, John, and a thread on that cave would be most excellent!

Cheers!
Dave
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline johnlear

• Gold 32
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2012, 11:03:52 am »

Location of entrance to cave found by Smithsonian Institution explorer in 1905.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2012, 11:12:44 am »
I believe Halls story and have read 3 of his books. I do believe that he exaggerated one or two of the stories about talking the F-105’s into the base and the Boeing 707 landings. Indian Springs where I suspect all this happened was only about 5000 feet long.

I flew in there about 20 years ago when I was getting my Air Force checkout in the OV-10A with which we were going to monitor the underground nuke tests. My Air Force check pilot told my boss I was the best he had ever seen (brag, brag, brag, brag, brag). Old aviation farts tend to do that.)

I will post the Kingman story and the maps I drew for where I think the Tall White hangar entrance was.

I think I also have a map of where the cave entrance is where the Colorado and Little Colorado meet.

A friend of mine, Bill Hamilton, was abducted by Quaylar of the Tall Whites in 1989. I did the regression on him and it was really a cool story
I'd be interested to hear more on a lot of the above, including the Hamilton story if you have a link.

I became aware of the Charles Hall story when I read an article in Nexus Magazine (2005 see attachment.  I agree that he seems like a credible whistle blower. Apparently he has seen some pictures of the tall whites that looked like the real deal but he can't remember where.... I'm trying to find the interview right now.... Damn it!  I think he said she was a farmers wife or something...  That happens sometimes when I want to follow up!  Note to self:  Make notes when researching! lol

If anyone want to see the Nexus article I have a pdf available strictly for review purposes of course.  PM me if any of you want to read it. ;)

P.S.  Does anyone fancy doing a raid on that cave sometime?   :o

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2012, 11:21:56 am »
I am trying to get through the material, Im watching the C.Hall video and so far I have not come across anything about the Grand Canyon...and its connection to what he is saying or on his website..But I think that I have seen something about some cave in the canyon.

If I can get around to studying all this...
I would certainly be interested if anyone was considering a Indiana Jones style adventure trip...

I need to buy my Hat and whip !

=====================
P.S.  Does anyone fancy doing a raid on that cave sometime?

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2012, 11:35:10 am »
If I can get around to studying all this...
I would certainly be interested if anyone was considering a Indiana Jones style adventure trip...
How fit are you?

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 11:36:30 am »
I'm probably adding confusion to the topic, but I thought the Tall Whites story and the Grand Canyon article were two different topics...I'm probably wrong about that...usually i am......

The topic about the Grand Canyon involved ancient Egyptians and artifacts discovered there, but I also thought some exploreres found giant skeltale remains there...??? anyone?..
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2012, 11:49:04 am »
It may depend upon what would be required in such a trip and when... :-\

If I had incentive and time to train...I would hope fit enough... :)

I have not got around to studying the connection of the C.Hall / Grand Canyon story and details of what would be involved..

I have been down the Canyon some years ago...down and up in a day !
and yes it almost killed me ... :o

How fit are you?

Offline johnlear

• Gold 32
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2012, 12:05:31 pm »
I'm probably adding confusion to the topic, but I thought the Tall Whites story and the Grand Canyon article were two different topics...I'm probably wrong about that...usually i am......

The topic about the Grand Canyon involved ancient Egyptians and artifacts discovered there, but I also thought some exploreres found giant skeltale remains there...??? anyone?..

They are 2 different topis. I just posted the Grand Canyon stuff because somebody asked "Anybody know where it  is? to the Egptian Artifacts. The cave in the Grand Canyon was full of Egyptian 'like' artifacts and 8 foot tall bodies (mummies).

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter