collapse

Author Topic: Syrian Chemical Factory - Research Required  (Read 17007 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Syrian Chemical Factory - Research Required
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2018, 01:36:21 am »
I'm not interested in what people think, I'm interested in facts.

THAT  is why we are here :P To find the facts

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2018, 01:44:26 am »
but stepping back i think it is just one more thing leading to a major war
that the world powers are poking at each other to see who will light the fuse to start major conflict

Maybe I'm just jaded, but I don't think there's going to be another major world war.  I think we've moved past that.

You see, Otter, as much as I might whine and cry about the Age of Aquarius, it has done us one favour.  It's changed the game.  Everyone wants to be the good guy, now.  Everyone wants to virtue signal.  That's why, as you say, they're all poking each other and trying to get the other person to start something, because nobody wants to be the person to throw the first punch; because being that person means that your virtue signalling rights get revoked.  #IStartedWW3AndI'mProud will not be a big hit on Twitter.

I like Vladimir Putin.  Everyone who I've told that I like Vladimir Putin, has accused me of being compulsively naive; but I'm not.  I will give you one big empirical reason why I like Putin.

He hasn't started anything yet.  Russia's Cold War leaders had the proverbial big red button installed right on their desks.  Putin hasn't pressed it yet.  Hillary and the rest of the Why So Serious demographic have tried to goad him into doing it, as well.  That's what Crimea was about.

"Did I ever tell you, how I got these scars?"  ;)

We won't have another major world war.  What we will have, are theaters.  Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria.  Places where Blackwater can still find work, where the arms dealers can still deal arms, and where the DoD can showcase its' rail guns and latest battle droids. 

Anything that can be publically, officially called "World War 3," or is approaching anything like that scale though, no.  You can't be the instigator of that and maintain a positive reputation.  Russia and China both currently have leaders who are more interested in buying the planet than irradiating it.

There will be shenanigans.  There will be proxy skirmishes.  There are still plenty of people who enjoy the Game of Thrones routine.  It will be confined to certain specific playgrounds, however, and it won't be allowed to burn down the whole school.  Some of the rest of us are trying to concentrate. ;)
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2018, 03:26:42 am »

I have given Z a script that has every Q drop since he began posting on September 29th of last year I believe. He will post that here as I can not do that from my device.

Okay found it DOH!!!  You added more stuff while I was fighting WEED WARS..

Ron, please post this at Peggy for me as I can't from my iPad.
This is a helpful guide to Q.
I suggest Peggy get on this big time. I honestly believe it now.

The document you linked me to on Scribd says: "Sorry! This document is not publicly available."

Full JSON Q archive: anonfile.com/y528Y7d1b7/JSONArchive.zip

http:// anonfile.com/48U5dfe1bc/Q_s_posts_-_CBTS_-_8.9.0.pdf

SO on Peggy wanted to know how I knew McCain was over there....because Q showed us pics of him over there.

Q is real

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2018, 04:02:19 am »
I will be very, very surprised if Hillary ever sees the inside of a jail cell; especially if she's publically known to have friends in the Rothschild family.

I'm slowly reaching the point where my desire for the containment of psychopaths is not motivated primarily by vindictiveness or a desire for revenge, as much as the simple desire that they be prevented from harming anyone else.  I still think that Hillary is one of the most extremely psychologically sick and damaged human beings that I have ever heard of, but I am in the process of realising that judging people with excessive spite or severity is not in my own karmic best interests.

She needs to be incarcerated, very securely and most likely permanently; but again, the motivation should not be revenge, since that ultimately doesn't help anyone, either her or her victims.  The motivation should simply be to ensure that she can not further prey on others.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 05:06:08 am »
THAT  is why we are here :P To find the facts
Sometimes it looks like we are here just to follow sheep of a different colour.  :P

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2018, 07:07:03 am »

well this is what i have found and
  imo i think we are all being played and smiling tree  you seem to be one gullible woman by following this q person..and for me that is a harsh statement and anyone who believes even half of that crap is not looking behind that curtain

here's my list  and to me it looks like this was a test of accuracy for some missles
my question right now is if that place was full of chemical  anything why didn't it blow up in a big cloud?...
going any further would be a waste of my time

seeing such  bs here saddens me greatly :(
i'm done with this

and from the article the place is/was
Barzah scientific research centre
wiki  info says
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barzah_scientific_research_centre

Barzah Scientific Research Facility,
Previous reports by OPCW stated that Investigators from the organization inspected Barzah facility from 14 to 21 November 2017 [7] and their report concluded that the analysis of samples taken during the inspections did not indicate the presence of scheduled chemicals in the samples, and the inspection team did not observe any activities inconsistent with obligations under the Convention during the second round of inspections at the Barzah facility [8].

i could not find a list of principles  or board members  for
Barzah Scientific Research Facilit

How 'the Storm' Became the Biggest Fake News Story of 2018
www.newsweek.com/how-storm-biggest-fake-news-story-796725
Feb 1, 2018 - Today, #Qanon (meaning Q, anonymous), also known as #TheStorm, is the web's fastest-spreading and most pervasive right-wing conspiracy theory. .... ideas can be slotted into it, according to Kyle Mantyla, a writer with Right Wing Watch, a nonprofit group that monitors internet trends such as this one.

well consider that source and just think about it

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2018, 01:35:38 pm »

imo i think we are all being played and smiling tree  you seem to be one gullible woman by following this q person..and for me that is a harsh statement and anyone who believes even half of that crap is not looking behind that curtain....

Well that is why I posted all this here... so we can track it down to see the truth.

Yes it is painfully OBVIOUS that someone or some force is pushing to start WW III  The fact that Hillary appeared out of the shadows to call for the bombing of Syria is bad enough, but add to that the fact that BOTH PARTIES are 100% in agreement to bomb them, when there is very little to zero proof that Assad did the gassing... is scary..

Trump doesn't stand a chance. I have repeatedly said that a president is only an office temp and doesn't really have the full powers that most people think he does.  No matter how good the intentions, in the end they are really just puppets. People like that War Monger McCain and Henry Kissinger are still around...  People like Palossi and Feinstein are still in charge making stupid decisions and NO ONE is ousting these creeps.

You can't say the Israeli's are involved because that is politically incorrect and you become a "racist" yet a large portion of our nastiest politicians are Jewish.

These people are INTENT on getting us into war with Russia. Fortunately Putin is NOT buying it and is probably the only cool head in this mess... fortunately for the world.

What is the TRUTH in Syria? Same as all the other nations, Lebanon was a good example  Gadaffi was killed because he was bringing in a gold based currency...

And as much as I hate this face, it needs to be remembered how evil this killer of Benghazi really is... This has NOTHING to do with which party you support... this is just pure EVIL  Gadaffi did not deserve this   

seeing such  bs here saddens me greatly :(
i'm done with this

What saddens me is that you called out a fellow member who is merely concerned and wanted answers and that is why she asked me to post this here so we could get to the truth of the matter.

I like you, otter, I really do... but the fact is that the world is on the brink of the next world war and that means a LOT of people are concerned. The media, both main stream and conspiracy.. are driving agendas to push this along... 

What do we do? Hide our heads in the sand?  Even ostriches don't do that, that has also been 'fake news'

Every forum on the internet has concerned people talking about the current political situation.

I suppose we could just talk about puppies and kittens :P but what good would that do?

This is why I tilled the page carefully with Research Required

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2018, 01:49:23 pm »
Your News Wire is a known fake news site.  What amazes me is how many people claim to HATE the main stream media for fake news and propaganda, then those same people turn around and share the fake news from questionable sites without batting an eyelid

Sean Adl-Tabatabai is behind the YourNewsWire.com platform, the source of numerous fake news stories including claims that the Queen had threatened to abdicate if the UK did not vote in favour of Brexit as well as reports that Hillary Clinton was connected to a paedophile ring in Washington.

http://www.thedrum.com/news/2017/01/29/man-behind-one-the-biggest-sites-accused-fake-news-former-bbc-worker

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2018, 01:59:54 pm »
Maybe I'm just jaded, but I don't think there's going to be another major world war.  I think we've moved past that.

I agree... but certain forces are pushing VERY HARD

All this investigation of Russia over the elections... they are OBSESSED with this... despite the fact that most sane people can see it is pure bullshit and are not falling for it.
Hillary repeatedly said, in MANY interviews, that "...the nuclear option is definitely on the table.." concerning Russia and Iran.  The fact that Democrats choose to ignore this is actually scary.

We talk a lot about brain washing and mind control. Well here it is in full action...

But Edgar Cayce predicted that it would be RUSSIA that stops WW III from happening , because they don't really want to see the end of the world any more than we do...

Putin so far has kept a really cool head in all this and I trust him not to be triggered into action as easily as some people in the US are...

Not sure if Syria will survive this... but I am pretty sure we won't be sharing nukes, no matter how much Israel is pushing us to do so.

Putin gave Ed Snowden assylum and citizenship. Steven Segal as well, one of America's action heros.

So let's hope Edgar is right...

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2018, 02:13:20 pm »

first off saying this is not calling someone out..read carefully

smiling tree  you seem to be one gullible woman by following this q person..and for me that is a harsh statement and anyone who believes even half of that crap is not looking behind that curtain

you seem to be one gullible woman by following this q person..
after stating that no one knows who this is and goes partially by anon and is a white supremest.. my opinion which i said was an opinion holds that it seems  gullible to state that as a fact
and i also admit that is harsh...

if you have free range to call the information worth consideration then i also have free range to say it's gullible to believe it without qualifying the source
but the free range on anything you haven't stated seems to be narrowing daily
it is my opinion that indeed more research is required and  from more than one prejudice source using an initial

and following only one source on anything is sad and i am sad to see that kind of one sided view here....but it seems to be visible more and more and anyone posting otherwise is stomped on ...heavily
and that is sad

Every forum on the internet has concerned people talking about the current political situation.
well guess what.. i am concerned when  a source - any source is
followed blindly
so does every forum on the internet only speak one side  and comes down on a person stating they don't feel following THAT one thing is
correct

wow call me pollyanna why don't cha..oh you did

This is why I tilled the page carefully with Research Required

and that is what i was agreeing with.. more  research is required

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2018, 02:15:38 pm »
Sometimes it looks like we are here just to follow sheep of a different colour.  :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2018, 02:22:59 pm »
and following only one source on anything is sad and i am sad to see that kind of one sided view here....but it seems to be visible more and more and anyone posting otherwise is stomped on ...heavily
and that is sad
well guess what.. i am concerned when  a source - any source is
followed blindly
so does every forum on the internet only speak one side  and comes down on a person stating they don't feel following THAT one thing is correct

Dang  seems to me you over reacted on this one...  Until recently I had never heard of this "Q" character at all... 

To me I thought the reference was to Mr Q, a nick name I had jokingly given to Sgt Rock & roll over his 'Q' clearance in his old job :P

SmilingTree is not gullible, anymore than any of us here... She asked us to look into it, not believe it blindly as you are implying...

But the more I look into it this "Q" person is somehow connected to Trump. Agenda? I have NO IDEA... yet... That is why I am looking into it.  If it turns out to be bogus, then so be it... and it will fall off the pages as everything else does

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2018, 02:31:03 pm »

Dang  seems to me you over reacted on this one...  Until recently I had never heard of this "Q" character at all... 

REALLY
then maybe reading the ENTIRE thread  instead of just the last post or two would have cleared that up for you

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2018, 02:52:35 pm »
REALLY
then maybe reading the ENTIRE thread  instead of just the last post or two would have cleared that up for you

Ummm I DID read the entire thread  Most of it are my posts and it's only a day old so far...

I also saw THIS comment you just made

and that is what i was agreeing with.. more  research is required

So what exactly is your beef?

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2018, 04:37:26 pm »
well this is what i have found and
  imo i think we are all being played and smiling tree  you seem to be one gullible woman by following this q person..and for me that is a harsh statement and anyone who believes even half of that crap is not looking behind that curtain

Relax, Otter.  Ultimately it's all just theater.  We're all just Statler and Waldorf, looking down and passing comment from our box.

Whether WW3 is inevitable or whether it isn't, nothing that is said on this web site is going to make a lick of difference either way.

I think Q is provisionally legitimate; but that "provisionally," means that to some extent he is most likely playing both sides, and he is probably doing that in order to protect himself, if for no other reason.  Come down too hard and too transparently on one side, and that side is going to come looking for you with a shotgun.

my question right now is if that place was full of chemical  anything why didn't it blow up in a big cloud?...

The answer to this is what I said earlier.  The only reason why attrocities get brought up at all, is to try and get a bargaining chip with the U.N. Security Council; which is to Aquarius as the Vatican was to Pisces.  The U.N.S.C. views its' reason for existence as the prevention of war.  So in order to get pretext for their invasions, the American government has to try and compare the government of the given country with Hitler, and convince the U.N.S.C. that said government is dastardly and maniacal, and has horrific weapons of mass destruction which will be used if they are not stopped.

How 'the Storm' Became the Biggest Fake News Story of 2018
www.newsweek.com/how-storm-biggest-fake-news-story-796725
Feb 1, 2018 - Today, #Qanon (meaning Q, anonymous), also known as #TheStorm, is the web's fastest-spreading and most pervasive right-wing conspiracy theory. .... ideas can be slotted into it, according to Kyle Mantyla, a writer with Right Wing Watch, a nonprofit group that monitors internet trends such as this one.

Sure.  True believers gonna true believe.  There's really not a lot you can do about that, unfortunately.  That's the reason why Benjamin Full Of It, Sorcha Fail, Jeff Rense, and Alex Jones still get so much airtime, long after their rational use-by dates.  That Q will get a similar following, is entirely predictable; but just because he has a cult, that doesn't necessarily mean that nothing he says is worth listening to.

I don't really care what Q says, to be honest.  Q for me is really just another layer of white noise on the Internet, who occasionally catches my interest in between Linus Tech Tips videos and Objectivist flamebait from Sargon of Akkad.  It's all a giant circus, and Q's just another one of the exhibits.  If people want to enjoy Q's X Files IRL performance, then let them, as far as I'm concerned.

Reminds me of how I used to watch Project Camelot and UFOTV in Nimbin, while on magic mushrooms.  Other than things like pedogate, most of it is just good fun.  The mistake I made with Sirius was taking it too seriously.  I already knew Steven Greer was a con artist.  My only real problem with him, in hindsight, is the fact that he insists on claiming that he is providing something other than fictional entertainment.  I know Giorgio Tsoukalos is entirely full of crap, but I enjoy watching him to a sufficient degree that I don't much care.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56