collapse

Author Topic: Syrian Chemical Factory - Research Required  (Read 17007 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Syrian Chemical Factory - Research Required
« on: April 15, 2018, 01:26:40 pm »
A Tweet attributed to Q Anon...

Need to find out if this plant is truly owned by these people

If it is,,, then the precision strike is an attack on the Deep State and not Assad

Seems EVERYONE is in on this..

Syria chemical 'attack': What we know
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39500947

GONE IN 120 SECONDS RAF’s 120-second blitz on Syria chemical weapons plant using £790K-a-piece missiles fired from 300 MILES away
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6054644/raf-120-second-blitz-syria-chemical-weapons-plant/

U.S. launches precision strikes on Syrian chemical facilities
https://www.axios.com/united-states-strikes-syria-b81c0842-ba04-4278-a583-47207ecd840a.html

Israel reported to have bombed Syrian chemical weapons facility
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/07/israel-airstrike-syria-chemical-weapons-facility

US, France and UK launch strikes on Syrian 'chemical plant' sites
https://www.mediapart.fr/en/journal/international/140418/us-france-and-uk-launch-strikes-syrian-chemical-plant-sites/commentaires

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Syrian Chemical Factory - Research Required
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 01:39:33 pm »
Hillary Clinton calls for U.S. to bomb Syrian air fields

NEW YORK (Reuters) - In her first interview since her stunning presidential election defeat by Republican rival Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton on Thursday called for the United States to bomb Syrian air fields.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton/hillary-clinton-calls-for-u-s-to-bomb-syrian-air-fields-idUSKBN179058

Syria: Donald Trump's 'World War III' attack on Hillary Clinton is coming back to haunt him

The Syrian conflict could spark World War III.

Who says so? Donald Trump.

Yes, in 2016 as he battled Hillary Clinton for the presidency, Mr Trump said the Clinton plan for Syria would "lead to World War III", pitting two nuclear powers — the US and Russia — directly against each other.

In an interview with Reuters, then Republican candidate Trump, said the focus should be more on Islamic State than Bashar al Assad's Syria; indeed ousting Assad, he argued, was "secondary, to me, to ISIS".

Could this spell World War III?
Now Middle East analyst Jonathan Schanzer, in an interview with ABC News program Matter of Fact, says the Syria conflict is beginning to look like World War III.

A composite image of donald trump (r) and Vladimir Putin (L)
PHOTO: Putin and Trump are backing opposing teams in the Syria conflict. (Reuters)
Writing in Politico, Mr Schanzer, who is the senior vice-president of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, urges President Trump to "stop prevaricating" and come down hard on Assad and his ally Vladimir Putin.

Mr Schanzer says Mr Putin is "sitting on a tinderbox"; his support for President Assad has put him in a weakened position carrying responsibility for a conflict that threatens to spiral further out of control, pitting Iran against Israel in what "could be the ugliest Middle East War of the 21st century".

Iran and Israel have already clashed: in February this year Israel launched air strikes on a Syrian air base after Iran used the base to dispatch a drone into Israeli airspace.

This week that same base was struck again — Israel is believed to have launched the attack.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-12/trump-syria-response-embroils-russia-iran-israel/9642154

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 02:14:34 pm »
Some of the links in the opening post are about the attack from 2017, not this one.

Offline Smilingtree

• Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Smile & The World Smiles With You!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 04:33:43 pm »
If you follow Q then you will KNOW the attack was to push out the Deep State. I can not verify these people own that facility but I can tell you that Syria is a huge organ harvesting place. They are known for their human trafficking. They use the women and children for harvesting their organs. Zorgan can post the sites that I have given him. Q has been talking about no name. No name is John McCain. McCain was just in Syria and Q was all over that before the chemical attacks, that were probably staged. Q had said to watch the wives. McCains wife is chairperson over a large foundation that has ties to Syria.

Trump is pulling the plug on human trafficking. People all over the world are being arrested daily. If you do not think that Pedogate is real, then you are not aware of what goes on in this world.

Backpage was shut down and that was huge. That is just one example of what is going on behind the scenes. MSM does not report this and I really hope that no one watches MSM. We all know who owns them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 04:55:23 pm »
Do we have a name or precise location of the factory? Without them it's impossible to know what we're talking about.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 05:21:05 pm »

yes i'ld also like to do my own research on that info..on who owns that factory
and how do you know that is where john mccain was?
i've never heard of this person Q and would also like to check her out also

sorry i don't believe much anymore

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 05:27:07 pm »
A Tweet attributed to Q Anon...
Need to find out if this plant is truly owned by these people

Maybe this can help:

Pulverized buildings were shown which are reportedly the remains of a research facility in Damascus after a cruise missile blitz. The article states that the RAF joined US and French forces in unleashing a "blitz on evil Bashar al-Assad's chemical weapon capabilities..."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6041478/syria-air-strikes-bombing-strike-uk-us-chemical-weapons-assad-latest-pentagon-russia/

Okay, so here we have "NTI Building a Safer World" with NTI's primary biological weapons agent facility reportedly to be located at the Damascus-based Scientific Research Council. Here anthrax, cholera, and botulism are developed by the Biological Research Facility and produced. It is believed that all research, development, and production activities and facilities associated with the Biological Weapons program are under the direct control of the Centre D'Etude et Recherche Scientifique (CERS). On April 14, 2018, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that a CERS facility in Damascus had been potentially struck during US missile strikes on chemical weapons sites. Pentagon officials later reported that the facility had been destroyed. What in the hell is NTI all about??? http://www.nti.org/learn/countries/syria/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Scientific_Studies_and_Research_Center

Whatever NTI is, it is also located in Washington D.C. Its website says the following: "Every day, we work to prevent catastrophic attacks with weapons of mass destruction and disruption - nuclear, biological, radiological, chemical and cyber. Working with leaders, partners, and citizens around the world to develop policies to reduce reliance on nuclear wapons, prevent their use, and end them as a threat."

Here's the shocker - The Board of Directors include Ernest J. Moniz, Sam Nunn, Ted Turner, Des Browne, Joan Rohlfing, Ambassador Hamad Alkaabi, Alexy Arbatov, Charles A. Bowsher, Edmund G. Brown, Jr., Liru Cui, Rolf Ekeus, Gideon Frank, Margaret A. Hamburg, M.D., and several more.

Its advisors include Warren E. Buffett, David A. Hamburg, and Siegfried S. Hecker. http://www.nti.org/about/board-and-advisors/

I can't figure out exactly what NTI is or does, but something is very, very wrong.

Source https://voat.co/v/news/2501738

NTI People:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2018, 05:53:40 pm »
I didn't see any reference to NTI in the The Sun article, where did they got it from? Or did I miss it?

Offline Smilingtree

• Regular Members
  • Gold 7
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2018, 05:55:04 pm »
Space Otter,

Q is undercover Military Intel that gives drops that seem to come directly from Trump. Q posts on 8chan. There are many Q research boards that decipher Q's drops that come daily. Sometimes many a day.
 I follow people that post on FB  - all the chatter from 8chan, so I do not ever go there myself. With so many people working together, which is what Q has told us to do, he is getting us insider information without going through MSM. Q works closely with Trump.
I have told other members here privately to follow Q. I firmly believe this . His Intel has been proven over and over again.
You can google Q or the Qanons group.
I have given Z a script that has every Q drop since he began posting on September 29th of last year I believe. He will post that here as I can not do that from my device.

Offline Smilingtree

• Regular Members
  • Gold 7
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2018, 05:57:00 pm »
Armap, one of the Qanons thinks that was a facility hit by a missile. I've described who Q is.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2018, 06:08:21 pm »
i've never heard of this person Q and would also like to check her out also

Q is an anonymous author who has been posting to 4chan for (from memory) around a year now.  I was on 4chan for probably 3.5-4ish years at one point, but I haven't gone there regularly since the last election, because it has sadly become a bit of a parody of its' former self.  4chan has always been a bastion of the hard Right, but in amongst the white supremacist rubbish there still used to be decent conversations.  For the most part that is no longer true. 

This is partly because the Left have tried very hard to undermine it since Trump won the election, but also because the Right itself is not what it used to be, as well.  Brexit and Trump winning in America scared a lot of people, so conservatives have become much more a target of disinfo and signal jamming than in the past.  The globalist Left had previously thought they had everything in the bag, but those two events changed that.  Racism has been amped up, and the Islamophobia meme is also being used very heavily (and successfully, unfortunately) to push the Right off-message, and keep them focused on divisive rubbish rather than providing a real alternative to things like the EU.

For those of you who don't know, I think of 4chan as a crossroads of sorts between the quote unquote "Deep Web," and the Internet as it is accessible to the mainstream.  There is still a greater degree of anonymity there than virtually anywhere else online now, but the level of overall freedom has noticeably lessened.  As a result of this however, the site can function well as a drop for informants.

Q claims to be a deep throat from within the Trump government, presumably with rather high security clearance. 

The "Q" is apparently some kind of reference to his security clearance, although I don't know enough about that to be able to comment.  I also don't necessarily believe in his veracity as strongly as some people, but some of his past comments would tend to imply that he does have fairly close access to Trump.  He has made a lot of noise about Hillary Clinton supposedly being arrested though, and AFAIK at least, that hasn't happened yet.

I will admit that I know nothing really about Syria specifically, but I also truthfully don't care much, because I do know enough about American history to assume that it's just another Northwoods-esque, routine fake proxy war with a motive of either resource extraction, pacifying the Netanyahu government, protecting the petrodollar, or all of the above.

The BS about the commission of attrocities by the given country's domestic government, is generally used to dupe the UN security council into allowing an invasion.  Assuming said attrocities have been committed at all, they will generally have been carried out by natives of the country who have been employed or paid by American intelligence.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Smilingtree

• Regular Members
  • Gold 7
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2018, 06:14:46 pm »
Petrus4 thank you.

I am new to Q but I think that he left 4chan around September of last year because I know for certain that he is on 8chan now. I have been following for maybe 3-4 weeks. The events that I have seen unfolding are about Human trafficking. He is really hitting this hard. His lawyers office getting raided also had something to do with this. I am pretty sure that Trump was aware and maybe even in on it.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2018, 08:58:15 pm »

wow  thanks guys for trying to get me up to speed on who's who

working on processing it all and still researching some stuff

but stepping back i think it is just one more thing leading to a major war
that the world powers are poking at each other to see who will light the fuse to start major conflict

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2018, 01:06:13 am »
I have given Z a script that has every Q drop since he began posting on September 29th of last year I believe. He will post that here as I can not do that from my device.

I did not see a script?  maybe I missed it? where did you link it for me? In FB Message?

I will add the other things you linked here now...

This seems unrelated to the Q material... might have to move it to a new thread..

The horrifying testimony of ex nun of the Roman Catholic Church

SUN 6:27PM

Hey Ron.... If you know anyone that gets on the dark web, I would like to know if this video is real.
I started hearing about it last week. It is supposedly the video that was on Weiner's laptop under "Insurance".  Remember the NYC policemen that saw it, wept, some vomited, all wanted it know to the public but were hushed up.

Everyone says this is what is on it. Many, many people are saying this is what is in it.

Haven't heard of this one  I will see what I can find...  Although I have heard from several people that the pedophile thing is not about sex... but more like vampirism... trying to rejuvenate themselves with young blood...  How many hearts did Dave Rockefeller get? They either don't believe in the after life and are desparte to hang on  or they know what is waiting for them

Hmmm just saw this   YourNewsWire is a well known fake news site....   if they are the source I would question it

‘Horrific’ Hillary Clinton Snuff Film Circulating On Dark Web

http://yournewswire.com/hillary-clinton-film-dark-web/

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2018, 01:17:34 am »
Armap, one of the Qanons thinks that was a facility hit by a missile. I've described who Q is.
I'm not interested in what people think, I'm interested in facts.

And I know who Q is supposed to be, although I don't follow his/her/its/their posts.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter