collapse

Author Topic: Joseph Farrell suggests new elements named after Lazar & Lear  (Read 25241 times)

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
Re: Joseph Farrell suggests new elements named after Lazar & Lear
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2012, 03:04:42 pm »
I am not knowledgeable enough in that highly technical subject to be
able to analyzse the finer details to try and determine if what he suggests could be valid or not.

It wasn't overly difficult, considering his information from one presentation to the next had conflicting and different information, some to the point he even contradicts himself and gets some of his pictures mis-identified. If you read his transcript of his presentation on Alien Scientist website and then compare it to others of his on other sites this will become apparent very quickly. I had argued that it should be the utmost importance to remain consistent in the information one is presenting. It is hard to take the information at face value when it varies from site to site from the same author.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 03:07:40 pm by Ellirium113 »

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2012, 04:31:00 pm »
The IGBT is a big, fat transistor :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?ab8wdmr91ea74ha

I have quite a few of them 8)

I agree with Ellirium, it's not the safest way to travel ;D

Magnetics are a whole new ball game, and introduce all kinds of problems, i think there's an easier way....

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2012, 09:03:26 pm »
The IGBT is a big, fat transistor :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?ab8wdmr91ea74ha

I have quite a few of them 8)

I agree with Ellirium, it's not the safest way to travel ;D

Magnetics are a whole new ball game, and introduce all kinds of problems, i think there's an easier way....
Me likey some igbt'sLOL!
although i miss letting the smoke out of a forty dollar mosfet!
I agree, there is a link here maybe between technologies(magnetic, and others)that can be found, or even created. I cant imagine a world with free energy yet, but if the word gets out, and we share results, someone's gonna pop it, Im sure!
I will probably wait for a bit more solid results, before I share my ideas too much, not for secrecy, but so noone gets hurt trying to recreate the experiments them selves.
Have transistors will travel!
LE
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2012, 09:52:28 pm »
Ellirium113, thanks for your reply...

I will take your word for what you say about what Ed Fouche said...I have read elsewhere that he often gets his facts mixed up or is not consistent.

Looks like this thread has the Clever techy members (E113, Littleenki and PWMs) who know about Electricity, Magetism, and EMFs.....hang out.

All clever fascinating stuff which maybe in the research of how Saucers may fly..Never thought that I would end up wishing that I would had studied that stuff in more detail some years ago, in my new interest (if its proven that  Saucers really here for real ) and wanting to know what makes them fly !....

If I new with 100% certain, that they are for real..which I am hoping that will be proven to us all...then this is no doubt one amazing subject to study in detail.

If proven..Next huge topic will be wanting to know how they travel into Space and distances along what Bob suggested....

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2012, 02:54:22 pm »
Ellirium113, thanks for your reply...

I will take your word for what you say about what Ed Fouche said...I have read elsewhere that he often gets his facts mixed up or is not consistent.

Looks like this thread has the Clever techy members (E113, Littleenki and PWMs) who know about Electricity, Magetism, and EMFs.....hang out.

All clever fascinating stuff which maybe in the research of how Saucers may fly..Never thought that I would end up wishing that I would had studied that stuff in more detail some years ago, in my new interest (if its proven that  Saucers really here for real ) and wanting to know what makes them fly !....

If I new with 100% certain, that they are for real..which I am hoping that will be proven to us all...then this is no doubt one amazing subject to study in detail.

If proven..Next huge topic will be wanting to know how they travel into Space and distances along what Bob suggested....
You are as clever as the rest of us, and someday a team will require the skills of many, and the ship we'll sail on needs a diverse crew.
Offering any form of help here is sure to be a giver of good karma in the context of a lifetime, and sharing our booboos and happy days, should prove to be exhilirating at the least.
Your humbleness shows a willing and able person inside of you that will show you the way to your success. Dont forget to temper any technical thoughts with images in your mind of nature, and beautiful landscapes, as this method balances the minds energy.

I like to think of an electronic circuit as a garden, and the components are the plants.
Once you know the purpose of the specific plants, and their favorite place to be located in the garden(circuit) you can imagine your ideas in complete serenity, and peace, and that's how Im training myself to think.
Laying out electronic gardens while enjoying a sunny day on the beach is a great thinking atmosphere, and my best ideas have come while swimming in the pool.

If your not a technical guy, you certainly can be an important part of any technical team, by learning the correlations between nature, and technology.
Think of a tree as a computer, or buffer for one, and how you would use it in a system, that is a hybrid of the two, electronics and living tissue.
OK for now dont want to get too deep, oops just did;)

PWM still has the coolest shop though,;), and mine looks like a tornado hit a tv factory, too! LOL!!!!!!

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2012, 04:46:43 am »
Thanks  ;D

You guys do set me thinking.
I shouldn't criticise Bob Lazar, people have been calling me nuts for years...
 A few even called me a 'scam artist'  :o  but i NEVER ask anyone for anything, i fund everything myself, so who am i scamming ???
 I think i know how Bob feels.
 I will criticise any 'scientific proof' that cannot be proven, either by direct observation, or math, or both. When i say math, i mean understandable basic calculations, not the awful theoretical crap they spout at MIT(they don't even stick to SI units, and rarely use dimensional analysis). :-[
Assuming that a theory is correct has no basis without some kind of empirical proof.
 There, i've just pontificated ::)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2012, 05:49:48 am »
Thanks  ;D

You guys do set me thinking.
I shouldn't criticise Bob Lazar, people have been calling me nuts for years...
 A few even called me a 'scam artist'  :o  but i NEVER ask anyone for anything, i fund everything myself, so who am i scamming ???
 I think i know how Bob feels.
 I will criticise any 'scientific proof' that cannot be proven, either by direct observation, or math, or both. When i say math, i mean understandable basic calculations, not the awful theoretical crap they spout at MIT(they don't even stick to SI units, and rarely use dimensional analysis). :-[
Assuming that a theory is correct has no basis without some kind of empirical proof.
 There, i've just pontificated ::)
I have to say, PWM, Im with you on the Bob Lazar pontification;)
Last month I had posted that I had seen a few things that made me wonder about his authenticity, and Mr Lear had pointed out that maybe I should take a longer look at Bob's legacy.
After quite a bit of objective reading, the conclusion I came to, was that Bob was telling the truth, and his story was difficult for most to grasp, so they did what we do well as a humankind, and disagreed with it or tried to discredit it.
I stepped back, and looked at Bob's delivery, and subsequential sharing of his knowledge. I sensed a Bob, who was excited at first, yet somewhat timid, who as the story became more well known, turned into the person many do when finding out that people arent convinced of something he knew was clearly real.
He became a bit detached from the media, and soon, some folks jumped on the guy like he was full of it.
Ive heard so many differing versions of what Bob really said or explained, that its hard for me to imagine the truth, aside from the man's word himself, and that is what I have decided is true.
What he and John Lear saw or experienced, happened folks, and he and John just wanted to tell us for our own good, but the powers that be did their usual trickery, and now it's nearly folklore to some.

Thanks, John, for the push to open my eyes wider, that's how I learn.

We are a pathetic, non trusting society, arent we?

Lets listen to the people who want to tell us what happens these days, and give them the confidence to be trusted, so we can quickly cut through to the truth.
I think that's what the living moon is all about, presenting theories, and ideas, we wouldnt hear anywhere else in such a civilized manner.

And, Bob Lazar's and John Lear's help here has been paramount to understanding what the heck is going on around our world and soar system today, and in the future.
So, Ill listen and give anyone here a chance, because it's better to trust and be wrong sometimes, than to not trust, and never get the chance to be right.

LE

Offline zerocd

• Subscribers
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 26
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2012, 03:36:20 am »
I see Big Pappy has visited PRC as a "guest".
A week ago he posted Tom Mahood's "The Robert Lazar Timeline" from July 1994 on the AS site.

Old news but would like comments if possible.

Please note that I am in no way a Lazar basher, quite the contrary.

zerocd

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2012, 05:43:00 am »
I see Big Pappy has visited PRC as a "guest".
A week ago he posted Tom Mahood's "The Robert Lazar Timeline" from July 1994 on the AS site.

Old news but would like comments if possible.

Please note that I am in no way a Lazar basher, quite the contrary.

zerocd
It appears to me that BP has it in for both Lear and lazar.
I wonder if he considered the fact that he is being used by the media for disinfo, and is taking the bait like a big dumb fish. Of course you can look up records of anyone and interview those around them at the time, and look as deep as you want, its all speculation, and whimsy when written by the disinfo division.

The sad part is, whatever the government wants you to believe, you will be convinced of, if you arent aware of what is going on here. Theyve got BP convinced with those public records, that nobody could ever possibly change or falsify(RRRIIIGGGGHHHTTT!)
Public records arent good enough to wipe my butt with Pappy, so try to do real research before you spout opinions based on layers of lies thicker than a dogpile on the last biscuit.

And the courtroom scene, well if you were railroaded by the best(us govt) youd be a pretty good actor, too!

And all those papers and articles, did you ever think that they are fabricated for a reason?
If youre going to be a debunker, debunk, dont just use public and already known knowledge to back it, go the extra mile to find the truth, not a day with google and wikipedia!

Big Pappy, I dont know what your agenda really is, but it seems you might even be a part of the disinfo campaign with the amount of passion youve got for this subject.

Character assasination is the number one tool of the disinfo agent, next to his glock.

I think we might do better to not read any of the crap he's posted over there, as it sounds like the same drivel thats been printed for years against Bob and John.

I did real research, when I took a chance to look into Bob's legacy, and found people like Big Pappy to be a dime a dozen, so whats the real truth?

I think, like I responded before, Bob wasnt able to get the word out the way he wanted to, and it turned into a circus when he tried, so he pulled back, and was vilified for it.

A sad, complex story, that exhibits the fear and uncertainty one feels after seeing something to change his life. It was probably really hard to live those last years for Bob, and what he really did versus what is disinfo'd about him wil always be a huge question mark for me.

Mr Lear, care to chime in here?

Best Regards,
Littleenki

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2012, 06:23:53 pm »
Found this video of Bob {Excerpts from the govt. bible}...around the 24 minute mark he goes into detail of Element 115 and shows some in an experiment.  :)

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/92656/ufo_bob_lazar/

Note: Just seen this posted in the Bob Lazar library...Haven't had a chance to go through it all yet.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 06:41:33 pm by Ellirium113 »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2012, 09:40:52 pm »
Found this video of Bob {Excerpts from the govt. bible}...around the 24 minute mark he goes into detail of Element 115 and shows some in an experiment.  :)

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/92656/ufo_bob_lazar/

Note: Just seen this posted in the Bob Lazar library...Haven't had a chance to go through it all yet.
Pretty interesting video, Ellirium. I hadnt seen it in length so it was nice to see it all at once. What a sad story that our government is, and they think we are complete idiots, but were not, are we?

So, if we cant get any element 115, how will we ever create gravity? It would be like us humans to squander the opportunity we had to make bombs and war machines. What a pathetic bunch of non thinkers run our world, eh?

LE

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2018, 07:37:12 pm »
In ref to Bob Lazars Element 115... as he describes when the substance is put in the reactor.. it gets bombarded by protons and becomes Element 116 for a short time period where it has become more powerful or reactive...

So maybe its Element 116 that should be studied further...

it seems that Element 116 known as Livermorium was discovered in year 2000 before Element 115 in 2003 !

Discovery   Joint Institute for Nuclear Research and Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (2003)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscovium

Discovery   Joint Institute for Nuclear Research and Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (2000)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livermorium

There is also since a Element 117 and Element 118 that seems to have returned..after it was removed...see below..

I wonder how those Elements may have compared to those referred to by Bob...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessine (E 117) discovered in 2009

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oganesson  (E 118) disscovered in 2002

and this is Ellirium 113s other name discovered in 2003  :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihonium

E 113
There at S-4,. Lazar claims to have encountered element 115, which was used to power the alien saucer he was helping to back engineer. According to a version of the story, he and friend John Lear actually managed to get possession of the element for a period of time of a few minutes. Then, in subsequent interviews, Lazar claimed to have been contacted by the high energy laboratory in Darmstadt to come work there, doubtless for his alleged experience working with the super-heavy elements.

While it is true that element 115 was in fact subsequently “officially” discovered at Darmstadt, and while it is true that these elements constitute an island of stability with relatively longer half lives than others, I remain intensely skeptical that the claim to have collected any sample of the material for a number of minutes is true, given the short half-lives of these elements.

But in any case, I have a suggestion for the committee that names elements, just for kicks: why not name it Lazarium, and element 116, Learium?

Zorgon Bob Lazar Library
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2011, 05:09:18 PM »

Element 118 disappears two years after it was discovered
Aug 2, 2001

NB: The paper reporting the discovery of element 118 was formally retracted by its authors in 2002. The retraction followed an investigation into alleged scientific misconduct by one of the authors, Victor Ninov.

Researchers at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in the US have retracted their claim to have discovered element 118. The retraction follows more detailed analysis of the original data at Berkeley and the failure of experiments at Berkeley, the RIKEN laboratory in Japan, and the GSI laboratory in Germany to observe the element.

In 1999 a team of researchers from the Berkeley lab, the University of California at Berkeley and Oregon State University claimed to have detected three atoms of element 118 in collisions between high-energy krypton ions and a lead target. "The observation of a chain of six high-energy alpha decays within about one second unambiguously signalled the production and decay of element 118" said team leader Ken Gregorich at the time. Element 118 was then the heaviest element to have been detected.

In a brief statement submitted to Physical Review Letters, which published the paper reporting the original discovery, the Berkeley team write: "Prompted by the absence of similar decay chains in subsequent experiments, we (along with independent experts) re-analyzed the primary data files from our 1999 experiments. Based on these re-analyses, we conclude that the three reported chains are not in the 1999 data. We retract our published claim for the synthesis of element 118."

"Science is self-correcting," said Berkeley director Charles Shank. "If you get the facts wrong, your experiment is not reproducible. There are many lessons here, and the lab will extract all the value it can from this event. The path forward is to learn from the mistakes and to strengthen the resolve to find the answers that nature still hides from us."

Element 118 disappears two years after it was discovered

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=190.msg3464#msg3464

« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 07:47:21 pm by astr0144 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]