collapse

Author Topic: UFO Found In Baltic Sea?  (Read 72268 times)

sky otter

UFO Found In Baltic Sea?
« on: January 30, 2012, 11:43:50 am »
 :(..well somebody has to show me how to get vids that aren't from you tube to play..
the vid is more interesting than the written word in this story

UFO Found In Baltic Sea? (VIDEO)
.First Posted: 01/30/2012 11:58 am Updated: 01/30/2012 12:14 pm

A team of shipwreck hunters that found a strange circular object on the floor of the Baltic Sea in 2011 now says they have discovered visual evidence of a second "disc-like shape" some 200 meters from the original find, CNN reports.

Peter Lindberg, who leads the group, previously joked to CNN that the first object they found 300 feet below the surface might be an unidentified flying object.

When the object, which has a diameter of 195 feet, was first discovered in June of last year, many believers thought it was a wrecked UFO that had crashed onto the seafloor and left behind a path of destruction measuring some 900 feet,
according to News.co.au

Cylon Raider or algae? Swedish booze hunters may have made the UFO find of the century

and Cnn explains how the team discovered the find

Ancient UFO Relics In Baltic Sea? 2012

[youtube]73SVXSiEE5U[/youtube]

Original CNN Link

The imaging technique involves pulling a sonar "towfish" -- that essentially looks sideways underwater -- behind a boat, where it creates sound echoes to map the sea floor below.
The team is waiting until the spring to further investigate their intriguing discovery.

According to Yahoo News, the Baltic Sea is a hotbed for salvaged items.

"Right now, we know about 20,000 objects, mostly shipwrecks, in the Baltic Sea. But I think there may be more than 100,000," sonar expert Ardreas Olsson told Yahoo News. "I'm not sure what you will see when you go down. But I'm excited. It's going to be interesting to see what it is."
pics and vid at link
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/30/ufo-found-in-baltic-sea-update_n_1241646.html?ref=weird-news#s648718&title=Sunken_Ship_in

« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 03:45:56 am by zorgon »

Dalbeck

Re: UFO Found In Baltic Sea?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 01:32:28 am »
Me, being a Star Wars fan, got excited seeing the Millenium Falcon laying on the ground of the Baltic Sea :D

Who knows what's under the water....

Offline WeekendWarrior

• Fight for truth, fight against suppression of information!
  • Gold 7
  • I hate cold..
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 04:46:02 am »
Me, being a Star Wars fan, got excited seeing the Millenium Falcon laying on the ground of the Baltic Sea :D

Who knows what's under the water....
Heh, it really reminds of Millenium Falcon. But if its really something worthy, I bet its not even there anymore next spring, as the "bad guys" has taken care of it. Im afraid..

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 07:30:05 am »
Talked to a friend in Istanbul, today, and he seems to think the object has been identified as a piece of a desalination machine that fell off a ship in a storm. he says the locals have been talking about it for a while, and they call it the Millenium Falcon, too! LOL!
At any rate, if it is something other than that, it might be the find that strips the layers of secrecy form the nations' governments, and they will have to admit there are UFOs(or at least were)
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 09:17:02 am »
After a few days of deeper research, my friend in Istanbul is backing off of his Desalination plant equipment story, I thought it was a bit big for something like that at 195 feet dia, and told him I disagreed with his assessment of the find. He still thinks it fell off of a ship, though.LOL!
It really looks to me, after further examination, like one of the structures found in South Africa near the gold mines. The small offshoot is a feature that turns up in the theme of these structures quite often, and the round shape is an indicator of such, as well.
The only weird thing about that idea is, why it is still visible on the bottom, when it was built over 20,000 years ago?
If the bottom shifted due to some seismic activity, it could also be a collapsed roof of an ancient structure.
We would love to find a UFO, but that wouldnt do much for us that already know they exist, because we would never hear another word about it, once it was salvaged, and the tech gleaned would be top frickin' secret!
Cheers!
Littleenki
There could be a whole city down there for all they know.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 03:14:49 am »
Sorry only Youtube videos will play in the forum. Code can be set to allow other media but that opens the door to malicious uploads

However any video out there usually has a Youtube version.

Ocean Explorer team news 2011-07-13

[youtube]hdF3AETQDBQ[/youtube]

The Ocean Explorer team conducted between 11/6-19/6 2011 together with Franskabolaget.com a search expedition to find more of the sunken treasures of the Sea of Bothnia (northern Baltic Sea). The treasures consits of alcoholic beverages such as Champagne, Wine and Cognac laying in the holds of small Swedish mechant ships sunken by the germans during the first world war. The most famous wreck so far is with out doubt the small ketch "Jönköping" which was sunken on the 3 November 1916 by the German Uboat U 22 with 3000 bottles of Heidsieck & Co MONOPOLE Gôut Américain champagne from 1907, and 67 barrels of Bisquite & Duboché Cognac, each barrel containing 600 litres in her holds. Some of the champagne bottles has been sold for as much as EUR 20 000 per bottle. 

This years first search/salvage expedition was granted with for the season terrible weather which did the search nearly impossible and is a reason why the Ocean Explorer team will continue the search for the "fluid gold" later during this summer.  However, on the 19 June a very strange anomaly was found during a sonar survey of the sea floor. Peter Lindberg, the initiator of the expeditions, says that he has never seen anything like it even if he has spent hundreds of hours watching sonar images of the sea floor, "it's up to the rest of the world to decide what it is" he says. "It is not in our sphere of interest to go for this object since the cost for each hour out on the sea are tremendous" he says, "Since it might be nothing we can not afford spending funds just to have a look at it, even if it might be a "new" Stonehenge standing on the bottom.

http://www.oceanexplorer.se/
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 03:31:57 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 03:20:17 am »
Originally posted by OneEleven
But when the man in charge of recognizing outcropping of rock says it isn't an outcropping of rock, i've gotta listen...

The man is charge says...

"It is not in our sphere of interest to go for this object since the cost for each hour out on the sea are tremendous" he says, "Since it might be nothing we can not afford spending funds just to have a look at it, even if it might be a "new" Stonehenge standing on the bottom.

Stonehenge is an outcropping of rock... albeit placed by man

Originally posted by UniqueUsername23456
Anyone else notice that is UFO-like object resembles the other UFO-like objects seen during the NASA tether incident?

Looks more lie depressions in the ground to me

Not sure what is up with these... live footage of the expedition

Baltic sea film UFO ? 11 juni 19 juni 2011 part 1 off 2

[youtube]8cIMMAJsihQ[/youtube]

Baltic sea film UFO ? 11 juni 19 juni 2011 part 2 off 2

[youtube]FVV9DzZMUXc[/youtube]

Strange anomaly was found during a sonar UFO or stonehenge standing on the bottom ?

Peter Lindberg,? says that he has never seen anything like it even if he has spent hundreds of hours watching sonar images of the sea floor, "it's up to the rest of the world to decide what it is" he says. "It is not in our sphere of interest to go for this object since the cost for each hour out on the sea are tremendous" he says, "Since it might be nothing we can not afford spending funds just to have a look at it, even if it might be a "new" Stonehenge standing on the bottom.

[youtube]jwHE5816_XY[/youtube]

So I figured if they were not interested they could give us the coordinates, right?

::)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 03:23:32 am »
Update from the man himself:

Peter Lindberg "Ok folks here are some relevant information; We will equipe the ROV with a real time 3D-sonar so we can get really nice images at close range. To get a more overwiew image we will use a multibeam sonar and an ordinary side scan sonar. We will have divers with rebreather equipment with us but they will be sent down as a last option. We have also thought about geiger-equipment. But right now there is not enough funds so we can proceed, we working on it though" 

do you have any particular time frame for this exploration ? 

Peter Lindberg "Before the end of september at the latest because of the autumn weather"  July 27 2011

via hid FB Account

So anyone here have a Facebook Account to go talk to him?

::)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 03:30:40 am »
Baltic Sea ‘UFO’ Back in Mainstream News – Photos, Videos
January 26, 2012

The proposed date for a return to the Baltic Sea to ‘salvage’ the mystery object, May 2012.

Baltic Sea ‘UFO’ Back in Mainstream News

From Russian TV
Crashed UFO in the Baltic Sea, June 19 2011

[youtube]3lfrj-AflYU[/youtube]
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 03:44:25 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2012, 03:54:55 am »
Thanks for dragging this up :D I forgot about that thread. There were so many threads on it and everyone just saying "Its already been done, use search" that in the noise they missed the SECOND Object that was found.

The CN report mentions it but there is no picture of it yet

Using side-scan sonar, the team found a 60-meter diameter cylinder-shaped object, with a rigid tail 400 meters long.

The imaging technique involves pulling a sonar "towfish" -- that essentially looks sideways underwater - behind a boat, where it creates sound echoes to map the sea floor below.

On another pass over the object, the sonar showed a second disc-like shape 200 meters away.

Shipwreck hunters stumble across mysterious find

« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 03:56:30 am by zorgon »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 10:11:56 am »
I'm thinkin'...  Though it may have flown in the past, technically, it is a USO.  [grin]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2012, 03:55:15 pm »
Second 'sunken UFO' claim doesn't really hold water

A flying saucer skidding on seafloor? More exploration, better equipment may explain mystery

Lindberg told Life's Little Mysteries, "I confirm that we have found two anomalies. We did find the other anomaly approximately 200 meters (about 219 yards) from the circular find at the same sonar run." Lindberg explained why his team had not released the sonar image of the second object: "We decided not to expose that anomaly so much because there is a lot of disturbance on the sonar image when we passed it, so it's very blurry. We can see it's something but to an untrained eye it might just look like 'pea soup.'"

Second 'sunken UFO' claim doesn't really hold water - MS-NBC News

Looks like mainstream media also copies entire articles :P  Original is here...

Second 'Sunken UFO' Claim Doesn't Hold Water
Benjamin Radford, Life's Little Mysteries Contributor
Date: 01 February 2012 Time: 01:35 PM ET

While experts speculated that the object was just a glitch in the team's sonar, new reports surfaced this week that the team uncovered a second, similar object nearby. But, as the report hopped from one website to the next, one thing was missing: an image of the second object. Life's Little Mysteries contacted Peter Lindberg, who led the expedition, to get the full story, and the elusive sonar scan

A second object discovered on the floor of the Baltic Sea by Peter Lindberg.
CREDIT: Peter Lindberg, oceanexplorer.se

Second 'Sunken UFO' Claim Doesn't Hold Water - Life's Little Mysteries

See? Now we have a picture because someone on a blog contacted the team and asked :D  Then Main Stream Media picked it up from them. This is where we need to be... ;)

« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 04:05:33 pm by zorgon »

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2012, 04:05:00 pm »
I once went swimming in the Baltic ocean with porpoises, and millions of jelly fish.
The gulf stream flows from the gulf of Mexico to the baltic( which the eels know full well)
I wonder what may be on the sea floor near Andros Island????
Anode....cathode.
I wonder what makes the gulf stream follow a certain route???
If I knew, and knew how to utilse such....where would I go?
Maybe I do know ...in the future.
hobbit

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2012, 05:04:08 pm »
On that sonar pic:  This is what I saw first:

A cat-like being.  Paradeilo-wazzit?  (Can't remember the word off hand.)

"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2012, 07:50:42 pm »
Second 'sunken UFO' claim doesn't really hold water

A flying saucer skidding on seafloor? More exploration, better equipment may explain mystery

Second 'sunken UFO' claim doesn't really hold water - MS-NBC News

Looks like mainstream media also copies entire articles :P  Original is here...

Second 'Sunken UFO' Claim Doesn't Hold Water
Benjamin Radford, Life's Little Mysteries Contributor
Date: 01 February 2012 Time: 01:35 PM ET

A second object discovered on the floor of the Baltic Sea by Peter Lindberg.
CREDIT: Peter Lindberg, oceanexplorer.se

Second 'Sunken UFO' Claim Doesn't Hold Water - Life's Little Mysteries

See? Now we have a picture because someone on a blog contacted the team and asked :D  Then Main Stream Media picked it up from them. This is where we need to be... ;)

Hey Zorgon, this is a great example of puttin your nose to the grindstone!
That second object got my nutter mind going, and I thought it would be possible that they had shot each other down, or had a midair collision, but after a bit of Photoshopping, the second object is definitely a statue of a thin figure, with his left hand to his mouth, speaking loudly, or doing something with his face or hair. That blue spot is creepy, too, and it reminds me of a spot I saw in a dolmen photo from the UK, like an energy source, or a big piece of lapis that we know the "gods" cherished.
I hope somebodt gets down there fast, before the storms and currents cover, or damage it anymore.
Cheers!
Littleenki

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]