collapse

Author Topic: Hyperspace Portal  (Read 4552 times)

Offline onetruekeeper

• Gold 21
Hyperspace Portal
« on: July 29, 2014, 12:00:38 pm »
I am almost done with the portable hyperspace portal idea but I need some technical information. For example, if I wanted to create a torroidal magnetic field about 8 feet in diameter using a battery power source, just how small can the electromagnetic coil be made? The device has to be small enough and lightweight in order to be carried either in a backpack or a small suitcase. The magnetic field strength is of no consequence. In fact, the weaker the field strength the better. It would put a lesser strain on the battery life. To those who think a very high field strength is the best, look what happened to the crew on the USS Eldridge ( Philadelphia Experiment ) or the Hutchison Effect with it's bizarre effects on matter. I don't want to end up with my body fused into the wall... ;D  Any advice or info would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
Re: Hyperspace Portal
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 12:32:55 pm »
we have delvedinto this subjet,big fans of philadelphia experiment.
madness was one of the setbacks of saidexperiment.

i think it may be possible but its going to be a frequency issue.
alot of folks dont understand that they were degaussing the ship.that means they laid big diameter rope net over the ship.then they wrapped a cable around the ship.in a corkscrew fashion from one end to the other.the rope net acted as a way to keep the cable from grounding/shorting out on the metal deck.then they used an a/c power supply from generators on another ship.my guess is not more than 10,000 volts.as insulation on the wires back then probably couldnt handle more than that.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline onetruekeeper

• Gold 21
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 11:05:20 pm »
Ok, I figured out the diameter of the magnetic coil. It is the size of a honeydew melon. All it need now is a field frequency modulator.  I can get that from a electronics parts supplier. The field would only pulsate at a specific frequency and is not going to transmit any RF signals. Don't want the FCC on my back...LOL

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 11:10:36 pm »
but magnetic fields need high current usually to work.a car battery has around 500 amps.what voltage and current does it need?

Dumbledore

Offline onetruekeeper

• Gold 21
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 09:51:12 am »
but magnetic fields need high current usually to work.a car battery has around 500 amps.what voltage and current does it need?
A car battery has 12.6 volts. The maximum theoretical amp at even 1 ohm which is almost no resistance is 12.6 amps. How did you arrive at the 500 figure? A magnetic coil has resistance because the field is trying to collapse which will reverse the current. But even a very small amount of current from a standard D cell would work just fine. Anyway, I have decided not to build the full scale hyperspace portal prototype due to lack of funds and instead will try to build a small scale experimental model. I am not going to risk life and limb by stepping into a hyperspace portal unless I am confident that I would be safe. My hope was to be able to enter hyperspace using non-technological means such as some E.T.'s are capable of doing..LOL

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 10:26:23 am »
if you own a car,go out and look at the cold cranking amps on the battery label.its usually between 500- 750 cca.thats just a fully charged battery on initial start up.if nothing is charging it.it will slowly decline after that.

Dumbledore

Offline onetruekeeper

• Gold 21
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2014, 11:52:29 am »
if you own a car,go out and look at the cold cranking amps on the battery label.its usually between 500- 750 cca.thats just a fully charged battery on initial start up.if nothing is charging it.it will slowly decline after that.
In my first post about hyperspace I said that hyperspace is a non-physical realm. A dimension of mind. Perhaps the technological approach is something better suited to someone like yourself Robo who seem to know a great deal about technological matters. As for me, I will perhaps approach hyperspace in more metaphysical terms. I will try that. All this tech talk is getting to be a bit too much for me. I do like to read up on physics as long as it is written for the average joes like me and not some college student hoping to make a career out of it.

Offline onetruekeeper

• Gold 21
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2014, 12:16:48 pm »
I am going to move the subject of hyperspace portals out of this thread and start again in the Mystics thread and just call it Hyperspace or something like that...LOL
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 12:19:07 pm by onetruekeeper »

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2014, 12:17:37 pm »
haha,im a high school grad with no physics in high school and took me all four years to pass freshman science.i had to cheat to do that.in college i have about a year and my highest math that i passed was intro to college algebra and i only passed it because i showed up everyday.but then i spent the rest of my life learning from jobs i had and books from colleges and libraries.i have advanced my theories from that and then from pegasus.pegasus members like pwm ,le ,back ,deuem have helped me make leaps and bounds from there.three years now at pegasus and i believe we have broken the code and open sourced it to the point that the genie can not be put back in the bottle.we as a team ,have almost cracked the universal code.to be a member here means to constantly research and share findings and be humiliated occasionally.but its worth it.

Dumbledore

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2014, 12:21:19 pm »
i think metaphysics is bs but thats just my opinion.i recomend if you wish to go down that road,you should rub shoulders with ''the matrix traveler''on pegasus,thats his path and he is really in depth at it.

Dumbledore

Offline onetruekeeper

• Gold 21
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2014, 12:22:11 pm »
That's true. The best way to learn things is to teach yourself at your own pace and study only the things that matter to you the most.

Offline onetruekeeper

• Gold 21
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2014, 12:28:04 pm »
i think metaphysics is bs but thats just my opinion.i recomend if you wish to go down that road,you should rub shoulders with ''the matrix traveler''on pegasus,thats his path and he is really in depth at it.
I think the Matrix traveler visited my thread about the speed of light and posted a few things. His style of expression  almost reminds me that of Count de St. Germain.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter