collapse

Author Topic: Attacking the Messenger  (Read 20535 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: Tickling the Messenger
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2017, 06:29:11 pm »
If I could switch to the timeline where irene were still here instead of you Amerterasu, I would love to switch to that timeline.
No, I would prefer the timeline where both of you are friends !

It's only my opinion. I love to live  and I care for people, animals, anything. I dont talk about that, I live that lifestyle.

In my short period of time as a member here i read much input from all of you !
It's a pleasure to me. All the work and research and the love for that matter. It's awesome to be a member on this
forum.

If you are the one who likes to play nicely, Amerterasu,  please do something.
How do you sleep at night ? I would feel the discomfort all night long.

I want irene returns to us !  :)

What would You like Me to do?  "Irene, please come back!"  To be frank, I didn't notice She left, nor that anyOne would think it's MY fault.  I did not choose Her behavior, Her choice to feel about things as She has chosen, nor make the first attack (on another thread, not this one).  If People want Me to leave again, I am happy to do so.  I would not hang out where I am unwanted.

Say the word.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2017, 06:43:51 pm »
As you could see from the smilie it was said (half) joking, but some of your actions/reactions are common to psychopath's actions/reactions, like the lack of empathy to the "slaves" and the egotistic way in which you keep on repeating your psychopaths "mantra" even when people clearly think that you are going to far with that. You may not be aware of that, but you do share some traits with the psychopaths.

Um...  Lack of empathy for the "slaves???"  OMG!  It is BECAUSE I so feel Their pain, stripped of the ability to do what They love to do, dragging Themselves out of bed at the appointed hour to schlep in to plug Their energy into some job (with high probability of its being one there ONLY to keep the wealth flowing to the top) that most likely They wish They didn't have to do to survive that I am so driven.  If I did not care, if I did not have empathy, if My compassion for the multitudes on Our planet were lacking, You can bet Your sweet ass I would not bother to put forth this effort.  I would do something that serves ME alone.

Who is recipient of the bulk of the wealth on Our planet?  Who suppresses natural healthcare in favor of profit?  Who is putting on psyops to create an artificial "reality?"  Who is moving things towards a police state?  Who is using psyops to create more draconian rules?  Who is building Us up to WWIII?  Caring, compassionate, empathetic Ones?  No.  Psychopaths.  If They were not psychopaths, things would not look the way They do.  (And that is the VERY short list of a HUGE number of psychopathic things I can point to.)

And if z asks Me to shut up about this fact, I will drop it - and the site.  Waste of M'time, then.  Might as well discuss kittens, and only kittens, if THAT is verboten.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2017, 06:51:26 pm »
Most of us know very well who it was that posted disgusting, vicious personal language to Irene.  You know who that was too Amy, don't make out you don't, I wouldn't believe it.

But I have made my opinions on this other one's vile nature to certain people and reported it and if she wants to come on and attack me, feel free, I'm ready for it this time.  >:(
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2017, 07:28:21 pm »
Most of us know very well who it was that posted disgusting, vicious personal language to Irene.  You know who that was too Amy, don't make out you don't, I wouldn't believe it.

But I have made my opinions on this other one's vile nature to certain people and reported it and if she wants to come on and attack me, feel free, I'm ready for it this time.  >:(

Actually, biggles.  I was unaware anyOne had done that.  Or did not see whatever it was in that light - perhaps - but nothing comes to mind.  Believe what You wish.

Offline AliensShrinkedMyPony

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 12
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2017, 11:21:37 pm »
What would You like Me to do?  "Irene, please come back!"  To be frank, I didn't notice She left, nor that anyOne would think it's MY fault.  I did not choose Her behavior, Her choice to feel about things as She has chosen, nor make the first attack (on another thread, not this one).  If People want Me to leave again, I am happy to do so.  I would not hang out where I am unwanted.

Say the word.

I don´t want you to leave nor I didnt like you. I saw that you & irene had different opinions.
Isn´t it bad to know that someone else leave because of that ?
Have a chat with her or something. I dont want to say irene doesnt do anything.

Don´t know what´s happen exactly - saw the conversations from both of you a few days ago.

Ignore each other in the future like mature people maybe.
The forum is big enough to support different opinions, you and irene should work together.
We are all on the same mission. Looking for answers. Because of that I love this forum.
No ad infected site with fake people, fake mods and being observed by the mighty ones to study our tinfoilhead comments.

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2017, 12:01:01 am »
Actually, biggles.  I was unaware anyOne had done that.  Or did not see whatever it was in that light - perhaps - but nothing comes to mind.  Believe what You wish.

It has been deleted I think; I have looked through both threads; the nasty, vial, destructive post made by a female member who I wont mention; and so it should be.  We don't need disgusting words like that directed at another member, male or female. 
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2017, 12:30:13 am »
Bumped forward... with correction.  Since the original main offensive post was split and then deleted I though it had been taken care of... But i see there are still some issues to resolve

I guess.  [shrug]  I have never noticed a desire to either hold power over anOther - in fact I delight in allowing Others the freedom to make Their own choices within the confines of Ethics only - or be "famous."

You speak about ETHICS  yet you have no problem playing the role of "psychopath and calling someone  names in a public space...

When you use such  names to dress down someone who does not share your view of the world, then you have NO ethics  and are no better than the 'psychopaths' you espouse.  Calling ANYONE here a slave because they can and do work within the system is NOT a good way to get your message out.

Everyone gets angry at times over many issues. But you have shown us all that despite your high and mighty plan, you just as quickly resort to human nature as anyone else.

The main complain was another vile attack by Sinny using some pretty foul language that was totally uncalled for. She has received PM regarding this and this kind of behavior will not be tolerated even if it means the halls will be empty.

And in this case a good member left the forum.... deleting her account as she felt it necessary to quit the forum because myself nor our staff dealt with removing that post in a timely manner.

I do not know yet if this can be undone... I would be sad if she doesn't return as she was a great member of our team.  For my part I apologize for not dealing with it more quickly as I am up to my neck trying to sort out my own current issues..

But I will say this  consider this a last warning... anymore post like that and you (both of you) will be shown the door.  I hope that is clear. NO ONE here will put up with name calling of that nastiness.

i had removed this post but it was decided that it needs to be said so I have reset it here.

I have emailed irene and have reset her account, but since it was deleted which is a PERMANENT action and cannot be undone, she will appear as new member.  I am sure she will return when she is ready

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2017, 12:35:11 am »
It has been deleted I think; I have looked through both threads; the nasty, vial, destructive post made by a female member who I wont mention; and so it should be.  We don't need disgusting words like that directed at another member, male or female.

yes it was deleted  unfortunately not fast enough...

Members can flag a post like that any time... it appear in RED at the top of all moderator pages so it can be handled faster by any staff

But use that button wisely :P  Not for trivial complaints :D

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2017, 01:19:18 am »
Um...  Lack of empathy for the "slaves???"  OMG!  It is BECAUSE I so feel Their pain, stripped of the ability to do what They love to do, dragging Themselves out of bed at the appointed hour to schlep in to plug Their energy into some job (with high probability of its being one there ONLY to keep the wealth flowing to the top) that most likely They wish They didn't have to do to survive that I am so driven.  If I did not care, if I did not have empathy, if My compassion for the multitudes on Our planet were lacking, You can bet Your sweet ass I would not bother to put forth this effort.  I would do something that serves ME alone.
The problem is that your words talk about the people in general but the actions I from you see don't seem to be applied to individual people in practice, as if you think about humanity but not about individual humans.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2017, 07:28:12 am »

i groan  when log on i see this stupid thread.. can you guys toss itsomewhere

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2017, 08:08:47 am »
This is what should happen to this thread.............

The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2017, 08:19:28 am »
I don´t want you to leave nor I didnt like you. I saw that you & irene had different opinions.
Isn´t it bad to know that someone else leave because of that ?
Have a chat with her or something. I dont want to say irene doesnt do anything.

Don´t know what´s happen exactly - saw the conversations from both of you a few days ago.

Ignore each other in the future like mature people maybe.
The forum is big enough to support different opinions, you and irene should work together.
We are all on the same mission. Looking for answers. Because of that I love this forum.
No ad infected site with fake people, fake mods and being observed by the mighty ones to study our tinfoilhead comments.

Aliens...  I only just met this Irene Person when I returned to this site.  I don't know anything about Her but that She cannot grasp what I am trying to do here on this planet.  I have no idea how to get a hold of Her.  I never came at Her unprovoked - I do not do that to anyOne - and even then, was most patient with Her, overall.  And it would seem it was not Me that caused Her exodus, but someOne else who make a post I never saw...

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2017, 08:21:59 am »

I am here to say that I never saw that post, if it was as vile as You suggest.  It must have appeared and been taken down between My visits.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2017, 08:28:11 am »
Bumped forward... with correction.  Since the original main offensive post was split and then deleted I though it had been taken care of... But i see there are still some issues to resolve

You speak about ETHICS  yet you have no problem playing the role of "psychopath and calling someone  names in a public space...

When you use such  names to dress down someone who does not share your view of the world, then you have NO ethics  and are no better than the 'psychopaths' you espouse.  Calling ANYONE here a slave because they can and do work within the system is NOT a good way to get your message out.

Everyone gets angry at times over many issues. But you have shown us all that despite your high and mighty plan, you just as quickly resort to human nature as anyone else.

The main complain was another vile attack by Sinny using some pretty foul language that was totally uncalled for. She has received PM regarding this and this kind of behavior will not be tolerated even if it means the halls will be empty.

And in this case a good member left the forum.... deleting her account as she felt it necessary to quit the forum because myself nor our staff dealt with removing that post in a timely manner.

I do not know yet if this can be undone... I would be sad if she doesn't return as she was a great member of our team.  For my part I apologize for not dealing with it more quickly as I am up to my neck trying to sort out my own current issues..

But I will say this  consider this a last warning... anymore post like that and you (both of you) will be shown the door.  I hope that is clear. NO ONE here will put up with name calling of that nastiness.

i had removed this post but it was decided that it needs to be said so I have reset it here.

I have emailed irene and have reset her account, but since it was deleted which is a PERMANENT action and cannot be undone, she will appear as new member.  I am sure she will return when she is ready

Yes, z, if I remember correctly I DID respond poorly to being attacked on that other thread, but I also recall using the word, "IF" - as in:  IF You believe such-and-such, then You're so-and-so.  Because that is how I operate.  And I do think responding to a direct attack with such suggestion is not unEthical, nor is it psychopathic.  Yes, it was emoption-based, and yes, I chose My behavior poorly.  If ever I am attacked like that in the future, I will try to choose My behavior more wisely.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2017, 08:29:23 am »

i groan  when log on i see this stupid thread.. can you guys toss itsomewhere

Just don't click, eh?  [smile]

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]