collapse

Author Topic: How the government gets away with false flags  (Read 2314 times)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
How the government gets away with false flags
« on: July 27, 2012, 12:05:37 pm »
There's more talk on Alpha Tango Spookz this morning, about how James Holmes is claiming amnesia regarding the Batman shooting, and has apparently even asked why he is in jail.

That has just added to my previous conviction that he is a patsy; apparently there are two eyewitnesses who claim he had accomplices, as well, while the official story is that he acted alone.  I've been thinking about this over the last several months, and I think I've managed to figure out how the government keeps getting away with these things.  This is what they did with JFK, 911, Arizona, and now this.  There have probably been any number of other incidents where they've done it, as well.

The central most important element, is the fact that the government always has a coherent story about what happened.  Often it might be laughably implausible, but that generally doesn't matter.  The point is that there is a whole narrative, with a beginning, a middle, and an end.  The official 9/11 story, from what I was able to figure out, went something like this.

19 Islamic hijackers (of varying ethnicity, but usually Arabs I believe) took over a two passenger planes and subdued the passangers and crew with boxcutter knives.  They were then able to divert said planes off course, and flew them into New York airspace, to crash them into Towers 1 and 2.  The passport of one of the hijackers was supposedly found in the wreckage of one of the buildings.  They weren't stopped by NORAD because of the number of military training exercises that day, which prevented the military pilots from being able to determine what was real or a drill.

Two other planes were simultaneously taken over by terrorists, one of which crashed into the side of the Pentagon, and the other which was supposedly brought down as a result of passenger resistance in Shanksville.

The towers were supposed to have collapsed because jet fuel from the planes caught fire on impact, which softened the steel columns enough that the floors began to collapse, and supposedly the columns were also themselves brought down by the weight that said floors were carrying, which was supposed to have increased exponentially, as more and more floors fell.

To me, this story is implausible to the point of being completely laughable.  It entirely ignores witness testimony in NYC at the time of the collapse; if you watch footage from the time, people from the news media themselves were talking about how much it looked like controlled demolition.  Most of the eyewitness testimony concerned secondary explosions; I would have seen probably half a dozen different people, all saying the same thing in that regard.  This being, that there was at least one major explosion, anywhere between 250-500 milliseconds before the first plane hit the towers.

This, however, is the central point.  What the government does, as mentioned, is make up a structured narrative, with a start and finish.  It doesn't need to be plausible, or really stand up to that much scrutiny; all it really needs is a beginning and an end.  The government can't get rid of all of the contrary evidence pointing to its' guilt, so it doesn't try to.  All it does, is make sure that its' coherent if implausible narrative, is available immediately after the event occurs; so that the people who need a story about what happened, are never without one.  At the same time, while it can't remove all evidence of its' guilt, as mentioned, it makes sure to remove enough, that an alternate complete narrative is unable to develop.

This has the effect of satisfying the pseudo-rational/arbitrary skeptic/debunker crowd, who then set themselves at war with anyone who rightfully points out that the government's story is illogical.  The problem faced by anyone who challenges inconsistencies in the government's own narrative, is that they do not have such a complete narrative themselves, of who did it, where, when, and why.  All they have are whatever inconsistencies that they are able to recognise, in the government's account.

The pseudo-rational/arbitrary skeptic/debunker demographic fight this, for the precise reason that the only thing which they care about having, is a complete narrative.  They use self-deception to not only tell themselves that the government's story is logical, but also to tell themselves that they are logical in the way they think, even while they primarily use ad hominem and various forms of psychological warfare, to silence people who question the government's account of events.

This is the reason behind the degree of rage that I generally feel towards debunkers, which led to my posting ban on ATS.  I believe that in many cases, such people are both moral and intellectual cowards, who are also guilty of treason against their fellow human beings, of the worst possible kind.

The only thing such people care about, as mentioned, is maintaining their illusion that they know what happened, that they have a complete narrative, and that something is on both sides of the equals sign, even if their answer is blatantly wrong.  Once they have that, they do the government's work for it.  They fight with everything in them, in order to make sure that nobody else can challenge the governmental account, or discover the real truth; and they will use whatever underhanded tactics they need to, to silence anyone who challenges them...all while simultaneously congratulating themselves about what open minded, rational free thinkers they are.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Re: How the government gets away with false flags
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 03:54:50 pm »
[youtube]A_IZaUuK_d0[/youtube]

This video offers a good example of what I was talking about in the above post.  The official account of 9/11 is absolutely insane, yet the only people who get attacked, are those who say that.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]