collapse

Author Topic: Great blog post from David Wilcock, about the end of the Illuminati!  (Read 19912 times)

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
Re: Great blog post from David Wilcock, about the end of the Illuminati!
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2012, 11:10:50 pm »
You will appreciate this Hobbit. My daughters reaction to something that  she was told in school....

It was a  General SCIENCE class.... she was maybe ten or so... we were on Catalina and of course she had experienced quite a few conversations with Dad when he was on the island. She asked her science teacher about " solar wind" He didn't know much about it.... she pursued the idea..... " if there is such a thing that Nasa calls " solar wind" then could a ship be made with sails to catch that wind and sail the Universe??? I would have respected this teacher far more if he had simply admitted that he didn't really know about that..and even more if he had encouraged her to look into it and report to the class later..( you would think that a science teacher would know that sort of stuff!!!) Even in the very elementary grades.... but  instead of doing that his answer infuriated me. He said.....

"Thats not possible Jennifer. Those winds would knock your ship over"....... and he went on with the class.

Didn't stop her.... she asked me about it later. I asked her what she thought.... she looked right at me and said...." I don't believe him. I don't think he knows what he is talking about." I asked her how she came to that conclusion .She simply said " Because I can see it sailing"

Fewer teachers like that, and more kids like that and our future will be just FINE!   Linda

And that ship will sail .
Forgive the teachers, they are doing what so many do , in picking up their pay cheques, and doing what they did and telling the kids to repeat, repeat, repeat.

I kept been sent home from school for so standing against this....little did they know thats what I wanted so I could go fishing.

pink floyd, another brick in the wall
hobbit
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:13:28 pm by hobbit »

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2012, 01:04:55 am »
"Thats not possible Jennifer. Those winds would knock your ship over"....... and he went on with the class.
You'd like to think they were joking but..... I say sack him!  Sack the people who design the curricula too for that matter.   >:(

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2012, 01:10:19 am »
10 years ago a guy showed me a program he made of a ship that could traverse the solar system with nothing but solar sail energy.  it was reminiscent of a satellite.  you could ride inside it in the program and change its trajectory and velocity etc, by manipulating the sails.  was pretty interesting.
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2012, 01:25:34 am »

SOURCE: http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/24jan_solarsail/

NASA have "sailed" a vessel in Earth orbit already.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lp-cTHjTtc[/youtube]

There are plans to take this further apparently.  They want to use a pseudo LeGrange point closer to the sun to create an early warning system for Solar flares using a km2 Solar sail in 2014.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LmePYdraoU[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 01:27:16 am by Pimander »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2012, 02:19:15 am »
You'd like to think they were joking but..... I say sack him!  Sack the people who design the curricula too for that matter.   >:(

Those that know how... DO

Those that don't... TEACH

:P

[youtube]eq2DATxcft0[/youtube]
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 02:27:09 am by zorgon »

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2012, 06:03:41 am »
Zorgon.... I am so familiar with that phrase and what it has become today.... and I would like to pull my hair out because of what it has become. You said the modern version...
"Those that know how... DO

It USED to be different.

As you know I have spent a good deal of my life with horses as a professional rider and trainer. When I was younger I was expected to get the very best out of whatever showjumper I happened to be on at the time. Alot of that was youthful talent mixed with some skill. Years later soaring over looming fences started to lose some of its shine.... so I slowly slid into training kids to do what I used to do.

The proper expression then was....
Those that CAN...... DO
Those that CAN'T...... TEACH.[/color

]I was always proud of the fact that my students were able to benefit from a few of the techniques that I had learned through the years.... and some of the understandings that had really been hard for me to learn. Thats what its all about..... handing the best of what you know to the next generation.

But when your teaching is faulty.... you need to step down. Or be yanked down.

Linda

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2012, 06:23:58 am »
Mornin' folks!
I dont know about you guys, but this thread has become quite the lesson for me! I didnt have much of an interest in galaxies, alignments, and all that before, as I thought I had enough on my plate, but thanks to Zorgon and others, Ill have another helping please!

And, yeah! Pink Floyd? Hobbit slipped that in there, too!:D

Linda, youre right about that jumping, and riding, it can take it outta you after a day or two, I bet! Im sure you are a great teacher, although Im sure you were the best rider out there, too!

Pimander, you do say it like it is, the phrase: be kind to be cruel...priceless!

Amy, you got me going now, and I wonder what correlations to this so called alignment are really there for the perusal, or are many just using it for a prop to hold up their theories of 2012?

I have to say, that SOHO site is a fave now, and when I showed my wife the comet trajectories on the big screen, she was mesmerized as I was!

I guess Ive learned a great deal in one thread from many friends, and that is the crux of how to be a teacher, as you must always be willing to keep learning, too!

You all are so thoughtful and amazingly well informed, it's a distinct pleasure to be a part of PRC, endless thanks!

Having a margarita on my differential sailboat...:D
Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2012, 09:50:55 am »

The proper expression then was....
Those that CAN...... DO
Those that CAN'T...... TEACH.

Typical English teacher... always correcting :P

But when your teaching is faulty.... you need to step down. Or be yanked down.

AYE!!!! Like the Goode Olde Dayes in Boston, Tar and feather the scurvy Lot  ARRRRR!!!

There was another famous saying... from a Thule I believe...

"Those that know, don't talk...
Those that talk, don't know"

I think that one solves the mystery of why we never get any real secrets :D

[/quote]

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2012, 11:11:06 am »
"Those that know how... DO

There is more to add to that...  ;D

"Those that can't teach administrate"

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2012, 11:14:25 am »
ya left out the biggie.

do or do not. there is no try.

course, i think he's all wet but he's kinda cute for a little green guy
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2012, 11:48:35 am »
There is more to add to that...  ;D

"Those that can't teach administrate"
Then there's my favourite.

"There are lies, damn lies and then there are sayings." - Pimander 2012

:P :P :P

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2012, 05:59:00 am »
amaterasu

what i didn't understand about mr. wilcox is his "those god  guys are bad" stance, while simultaneously channeling Ra, the sun god of ancient egypt.  normally, i would be thinking "hmm, perhaps he's communicating somehow with a "god," and just has used the egyptian name for him (which i had thought was a reference to ea (enki), or more precisely, the e.abzu (enki's temple had been deified in the person of ra). "

If you read the Law of One, Ra basically identifies as an alien group consciousness, not as a God; from memory he/it uses the term "social construct," or something similar.  So we're basically talking about the collective egregor of a particular ET civilisation, apparently.  The Egyptians presumably just called that a God, because they didn't really know what else to call it, and probably also didn't understand it.

but the more i read of his material, the more i realized that he, like everyone else, is confused.  we're all working with only half (or less) of the data.

The Law of One in particular, is not David's material.  The LoO was channeled by a woman named Carla Rueckert, in the early 1980s.  Carla is obviously a bit older these days, but she's still channelling.  David essentially publicised the LoO for her, and also does private readings where he claims to channel Ra himself.  (Note; my use of the word "claims," there, is NOT meant to imply that I think he definitely doesn't channel the same entity, but rather that I do not know whether he actually does or not)

David makes a few claims which can be difficult to swallow.  The other major one is his claim to be the most reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.  My own feeling towards said claim is purely agnosticism; I'm entirely on the fence about it.  It might be true, and it might not be, and I have no way of proving it either way, so I largely ignore it.

I exchanged one or two emails with David, during my time on the Ascension2000 mailing list, back in 2005 or so.  I've truthfully always liked the guy, and came to his defense a couple of times on ATS, where he's generally regarded as a con artist, unfortunately; I consider that unfair.  He did exhibit a mild guru complex at times, and he also demonstrated some paranoia about supposed Illuminati types being out to get him. 

I've always believed, however, that David has fundamentally positive intentions, and the ethical model presented in the LoO, ended up becoming a foundational element of my own philosophy, after my departure from mainstream Christianity.  I've seen the STO/STS model validated many, many times; in seven years, it has held up exceptionally well.

One major complaint of mine, on the other hand, is that David hasn't displayed anywhere near enough skepticism with either Ben Fulford or Drake, which is something I've seen a few people comment on.  The consensus I've seen on Benjamin Fulford in particular, is that he's basically full of crap, and it's an opinion which I find difficult to disagree with, to be honest.  Fulford makes some grandiose and outlandish claims, which I've never been able to verify, and the other people I've heard interviewed about it, have said similar.  None of his statements are falsifiable.  The mass arrest meme appears to have been pulled out of thin air, for all anyone else has been able to figure out about it.

i'd point out where i think he's confused, but that's really not the point.  didn't the terra papers guy claim that ra was some evil entity?

With apologies to Amaterasu, but I don't necessarily consider the TP authoritative, but to be fair, that's only because I've never really been able to find any external validation of that particular narrative; or at least, every element of it.  It is interesting in some respects, I will grant it that.

My own form of (conspiracy theory, etc) research tends to rely on a collaborative model.  While it's true that I consider academia a narcissistic circle jerk, as mentioned, I am still more likely to believe in something, if I can find a number of different (particularly disparate, or independent/unconnected) groups of people talking about it.  If one person says something, and they are the only person who knows anything about it, then while that on its' own will not cause me to dismiss their statement entirely, it probably will cause me to archive said statement, until such time as I encounter some other form of verification for it.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2012, 08:12:44 am »
Hey, Petrus, I see you find Mr Wilcock to be the guy I do...a sort of wandering embodiement of many ideas and thoughts, some others some his own.Some believable, some far fetched.

I do think he has a grasp of what he is trying to convey better than most, but its a hard lesson to deliver when skeptics are around every corner waiting to dash his hopes for a new understanding.

I personally find him somewhat interesting and the Law of One was a decent piece, but nothing Im going to base my personal beliefs or thoughts on. Just another feather in the quill, if you will.

As for Drake, well he seems a bit off kilter to me, but some of what he says in that interview sounds valid, we'll just have to wait and see.

I havent really considered channeling to be a real sound source of information as most of what I do is read voraciously and absorb everything I can as far as differing opinions and writing go, and then use my own mind to formulate any possibilites within the realm of it's own devices.

I do think some channelers are real, but for the most part only a tiny percentage of them even give me a sense of truth or authenticity. I prefer the American Indian ones, and some South American ones as well...most channelers from the middle east are far too absorbed in the dogmas which pervade the lifestyle there, and dont exhibit clear thinking at all.

Plus the middle east doesnt have ayahuasaco!LOL!

I guess for a channeler, its all about the delivery and the right timing, and presenting what was seen and heard as a viable reality, but most channeling is too far fetched to gain validity in even the least mainstream areas of our vast fields of study.

Wouldnt it be cool, if a channeler just said once...."there arent any aliens coming for us, and noone is trying to take over the world, or control our minds...we are just here on the planet far from any other life forms and alone in our immediate region of space"...now who the hel! would listen to that channeling..its inherently boring and wont sell books, will it?LOL!

Cheers, Petrus!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter