collapse

Author Topic: Armageddon Conspiracies?  (Read 3554 times)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Armageddon Conspiracies?
« on: May 28, 2012, 06:41:49 am »
Conspiracies? Is the impending Armageddon one as well? Is it another tool for the PTB to frighten us and show us they dont care?

After the last few years worth of reading about this and that coming to end the world, i have to wonder, what is the most realistic scenario of Armageddon after all?
Do the nuclear doomers have it right?

Will it be a food crisis?

Will we be eaten by EBE's?

I hear, on a daily basis, many ideas and theories of what the approaching end of times will be like, but I have to ask myself, and you, what really could happen? Is there a bit of validity to any of these possible events, or are we just doing what humans do, and readying for another attack from some unseen force?

There are so many options for the doomers and gloomers out there, and an equal number of solutions offerd up by the rest of society, that one must wonder.."Heck, why not just jump off a bridge?"

Before you jump off that bridge, ask yourself, is this really a valid reason to do something so drastic, that it would alter my life if nothing happens?

What would happen if you packed your bags and went into the mountains to hide from the lets say, tsunami or tidal wave that is predicted on some random conspiracy site?

Well if nothing happens, you would come home to a property that needed the lawn mowed, and some cleaning up done, but no harm, it was a vacation!

Now, what if you didnt go, and the tsunami did hit? Of course youd be kicking yourself in the butt, while being washed out to sea, like a leaf on a pond.

So, which is the better choice for YOU? Should YOU take the time to plan a getaway path, or should YOU sit like the rest of the sheep and get washed away with the tide?

Or...on another dimensional note...is this all a conspiracy itself to expose the ones who are really prepared, and to define certain areas with a great number of survivalists, so the new government can swoop in for the kill?

And, do you really think when we are hiding in our holes, that the new goverment will allow us to live off the land, and not share with the rest of the country?
I dont, and it sounds to me like this whole survivalist mentality has been perpetrated by some unseen or unknown entity, that has among it's evil deeds, created a specific group of folks who are sitting ducks for the NWO.

Our PTB have been allowing us to become whoever we want for millenia, and then squashing us as we assemble with the like minded folks we find so attracting. They have been using our paranoia and fear, against us to make us think we need to act irrationally or do something drastic if we want to live.

That behaviour is instilled, not by our own minds but by what we see around us in the media everyday.
It's the equivalent of our PTB yelling hey! look out for that charging grizzly, and then watching us run in circles to avoid being eaten. Its another way to deviate us from our rational and natural thought patterns which save our hides day in and day out, and replace them with the ideas and thoughts that will allow them to take control, as they will know right where the problem of our little hideouts, and so called secure places, lie.

Lining us up for the slaughter? maybe, and it looks like we are like the cattle spiralling towards the pen, so lets see about being more aware than they think we are, and make decisions based on rational thinking, not paranoia.

When the time to fear is near, make that move to wherever, and heck, if you have to come back to a tall lawn and some green stuff in the pool so be it, at least you went with your gut feeling.

So, here's the gist of this rare post by me, what do you think the coming armageddon will consist of, and how will it play out?
I cant wait to hear the responses, as its a really deep subject, and Im waiting at the bottom of the well for the bucket to drop down......

Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: Armageddon Conspiracies?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 06:56:05 am »
I will say...  I have no clue which of the many issues may occur - or if one or many will occur.  I DO know there is some group, satanic in nature, trying to control the planet.  And whatever They have up Their collective sleeve is NOT in the interest of Humanity as a whole.

I see Your point about congregating, making it all the easier to round up the "troublemakers..."  But then, We may have some advantage in numbers...  And IF the planetary problems - earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, food distribution breakdown, etc. DO occur...  Some of Us will be in a far better position than those who have not prepared.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 07:02:45 am »
I will say...  I have no clue which of the many issues may occur - or if one or many will occur.  I DO know there is some group, satanic in nature, trying to control the planet.  And whatever They have up Their collective sleeve is NOT in the interest of Humanity as a whole.

I see Your point about congregating, making it all the easier to round up the "troublemakers..."  But then, We may have some advantage in numbers...  And IF the planetary problems - earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, food distribution breakdown, etc. DO occur...  Some of Us will be in a far better position than those who have not prepared.
Indeed, Amy, we can make this work in our favor, if we have the awareness to begin!
Im ready to some degree, and Im sure you are too, and if the shtf at all, we will hopefully be the ones molding a new society, instead of being a slave to it!
Cheers!
Littleenki

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 07:18:41 am »
I think We may be able to stop Them in Their tracks...no Armageddon.  If not, I give highest probability to Our molding a better society.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 07:28:42 am »
I think We may be able to stop Them in Their tracks...no Armageddon.  If not, I give highest probability to Our molding a better society.
Im with you, Amy...all the way, sister!!
A date for Friday? lets make it an avalanche of positive thought!

Im ready for that better place you spoke of in Abundance, and will do my damndest to make it happen!

Cheers!
littleenki

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 07:46:16 am »
[smile]  Thank You, Dave.  I appreciate every single one of Us who commits to the Betterment Ethic.

Friday at midnight Eastern time it is!

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 07:55:11 am »
Littleenki.... I liked your thought trend.... What would happen IF...

" dont, and it sounds to me like this whole survivalist mentality has been perpetrated by some unseen or unknown entity, that has among it's evil deeds, created a specific group of folks who are sitting ducks for the NWO.

You had been talking about the survivalist movement which has everyone packing bags and heading for the hills. Thing is..... that might be good for them..... for awhile.... but it leaves the rest of the civilization as we have known it... in the lurch. And it puts them in nice neat little harmless groups that can be swept up later....Yes, I see the plan easily enough and I don't like it.

I vote that we hold our ground. Put our energies into diverting THEIR plans anywhere and everywhere we find them active.

You all know my feelings about what I have dubbed the "Mikado Effect". You can choose to take it as a threat, or as Mr. Twigsnapper says.... you can ignor it and leave it on the floor. Thats your choice. But you have seen a SMALL example of how it works to tear down institutions and means of postive communications. And people never even see it coming.

I personally have recognized the danger... have learned what its " fingerprints " are and have sworn myself to search this out and divert it anywhere I find it operating. Simple as that.

Mr. Twigsnapper knows what it was like when the Germans rolled their tanks into Poland. He told me that the border guards offered no resistance at all... they were so thunderstruck that it was happening that most of the check points were just passed without any resistance at all.

And I expect if the same thing happened to us..... most of us would be so shocked and underprepared we would be helpless.

I am just saying that the " Resistance" movement needs to start NOW.   Linda

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 08:01:49 am »

I do say, when I leave something on the floor, I inevitably end up tripping over it!;)

That is an insighful way to look at it, Linda, as I had this thought this morning, about being easier to round up and either kill or enslave. If Im in the hills, theyll needd some serious firepower to get me out of my hole...but do I really want to live that life?

Probably not, as I know there is a chance for society to fight back with our ultimate tool, the mind, and make them realize we dont want any more of their evil diction.

I see the chance as here and now, and, as for now, ill do my best with the tools I have, and if they "get me" or kill me, oh well, they cant take my soul!

Time to meditate for a bit!
Cheers!

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2012, 08:51:22 am »
And what does a resistance group need most of all? The ability to communicate. Safely.   

Remember the Part of " The Good-Bye Man" where Morgan has first met my Dad..?

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/49963

THAT kind of communication. Used then and needed again now.     Linda

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2012, 12:42:07 pm »
As in the GoodBye Man, communication happens!
Working on that, Linda, coming along so-so, and trying new things thanks to,Luke, and my tricky foxy amigo!
Cheers!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]