collapse

Author Topic: Bobby Powell's Mom Has Died & He Needs Your Help!  (Read 3148 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Bobby Powell's Mom Has Died & He Needs Your Help!
« on: June 10, 2015, 12:17:06 pm »
[youtube]Y1TwahveRlc[/youtube]

Published on May 6, 2015

I just got the call: After a courageous two year battle with colorectal and liver cancer, my mother is with Jesus.

The funeral is on Thursday so I have a lot to do; but there is a problem. With everything that has been going on here at home I have not been producing many shows (only 6 since last August) and our income has dropped below what it was when I sat on the couch collecting disability. $300 a month below.

Hillary Clinton has no idea what "broke" really is until she's had to manage my meager budget. Normally I use whatever funds are donated to The Truth Is Viral to pay the expenses I incur during the show's production, but this call for donations is very personal. I need to get to Illinois to bury my mother and I do not have enough money to do that.

PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO:

If you have the ability, please go to www.bobpowell.blogspot.com and click the Paypal button on the right to help me get to my mother's funeral. If not, I would appreciate it greatly if you would repost this on your timeline so others will see it.

Most of all I could use your prayers for the strength I am going to need to make it through this. I know she is in the loving arms of Christ and I should be happy for her; but I am simply heartbroken.

Thank you all for everything you do to support me and The Truth Is Viral as we go about our mission to "Save lives and win souls for Jesus Christ." The love you have shown to me and my family has not gone unnoticed, and we are extremely grateful.

Know the meaning of Faith? Heading out on a 1,000 mile journey with less than 1/3rd of what I need to get there, stay there for the reading of the will, and get back.

To everyone who has contributed to the travel fund for my mother's funeral, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. The rest will come. God hasn't let me down yet, and I don't expect that He will now. He will provide.

God Bless & Semper Fi,
Bobby Powell

EDITOR'S NOTE: This video was created by The Truth Is Viral administrator Sam Zendick. Sam runs the South Shore Collective, a community of "hippies" in Oregon that are committed to making the world a better place.

And uploaded to Pegasus by Bobby's real-world friend, Thor.
God Bless and Semper Fi, Brother Bobby.

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Bob Powell

• Crusader
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Fides et Veritas
    • THE TRUTH IS VIRAL
Re: Bobby Powell's Mom Has Died & He Needs Your Help!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 10:26:03 pm »
Thank you brother.

Just so everyone knows though, I no longer have the financial need that was necessary to get me to my mother's funeral.

I wouldn't mind continued prayers though. Caring for my wife for the last 2.5 years has taken a lot out of me, then to be hit by my mom's death, only to come home to continue being able to do nothing but watch my wife die, has hit me hard.

God bless you for thinking of us Thor, and everyone else who has kept us in your prayers.

Bobby

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 05:24:01 am »
As an atheist I'm not a prayer person, but I will send my positive thoughts to you and your wife.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 07:47:50 am »
I am very sorry to read of your very severe distressing time in loosing your Mother and Wife Bob.

Unfortunately it seems the last 12 months have also hit quite a few of us as members on PRC with Family loss or concerning health or Financial loss issues and with some very stressful times.

Initially, it makes one wonder...or is it just that some of us are at that age where these things happen more frequent...

It never seemed that way until recently in my own perspective of my life experiences..

But I suspect  for many, who may have a larger family or wider range of associates  that it may be a different experience.

We do however only ever  loose one Mother and Father, or one specific individual.

If one believes in Life after death... it may just be part of ones journey...

But I know that we greatly miss the presence of our loved ones...

I am sure many will wonder if we meet again.

Quite a lot of discussion on PRC has suggested that Life does not just end when our Bodies die..

That the Mind / spirit lives on and that we may come back to live again in some way.

If  so, it maybe we need not to be suffering in our thoughts in the way that most seem to do.

If God exists..then I suspect that God decides what and why . and Prayers may help and God Bless.

My severe Condolences and I wish you strength to get through this very difficult time to cope and get through the various related issues that you will have to initially deal with.

It will take time to get over and grieve.

I think its said  that  time will aid to heal the associated pain of loss.

You must think of the positive good times that you have had with them...and always have them strong in your memory.

I wouldn't mind continued prayers though. Caring for my wife for the last 2.5 years has taken a lot out of me, then to be hit by my mom's death, only to come home to continue being able to do nothing but watch my wife die, has hit me hard.

God bless you for thinking of us Thor, and everyone else who has kept us in your prayers.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 08:14:59 am by astr0144 »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 08:27:35 am »
Brother Bobby:
Here's my Rebelmouse front page:

Semper Fi, Brother.

With great respect,
tfw
Peace Love Light
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

Hec'el oinipikte  (that we shall live)

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Bob Powell

• Crusader
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Fides et Veritas
    • THE TRUTH IS VIRAL
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 10:31:09 am »
Thor, you are a uniquely compassionate individual. I'm honored to know you.

To everyone else, believer or not, your prayers and even your good vibes are most welcome. Believe it or not, I can actually feel them when ten thousand people are lifting us up to God, the Universe, or whatever you want to call that which is Greater than ourselves.

Thank you all again.

God bless & Semper Fi,
Bobby

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2015, 11:24:22 am »

Yes Sir, Friend.

BTW, we would like your perspective on Jade Helm 15 when you get back in the saddle.

Maybe the story will be picked up in France.   :P

Offline Bob Powell

• Crusader
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Fides et Veritas
    • THE TRUTH IS VIRAL
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2015, 09:32:21 am »
Thor, the Alpena Combat Readiness Training Center has been quiet lately; but I expect that to change dramatically when they join Jade Helm in a simultaneous exercise called "Operation Northern Exposure."

http://minationalguard.com/catastrophic-exercise-scenario-to-test-michigan-preparedness/

I'm sure ya'll have noticed that Flint has been "under attack" for a week now. Those midnight exercises have extended to Port Huron, and by next week they'll be up my way. I hope to put together a nice little package on all of this "training" in Michigan as it relates to Jade Helm as a whole.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter