collapse

Author Topic: Mauro Biglino & Jim Marrs-The book will change ideas about the Bible & Aliens  (Read 30374 times)

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
Yesterday evening, I was fortunate enough tto catch a rare and very anticipated interview with two of the most renowned researchers of today with in the Ancient Alien/Biblical relationship and how they are so inner connected, one has too understand the simplicity of the complexity too get a full grasp of everything this Ideology en-tales. Not as a sheer fancy to fit the masses, but as a finely constructed investigation that openly allows one to explorer deep with in personal perceptions of and how all we know has come too be.

This show was so intense, it ran almost a complete half hour longer, not from questions of the listeners, but from the interviewee's discussing in such great detail what they had discovered while they were doing their works and what they found with in the ashes of time through Biblical text.

Mauro Biglino and Jim Marrs have hit this out of the Park, please enjoy this profound exploration of the best explained example of how the Ancient Alien's and man had coexisted and how out of understanding of the Bible has forever changed with in the fine construct of personal perception.

Mauro Biglino & Jim Marrs!!! April 24th, 2013

That’s right, Paradigm Unhinged is honored to welcome back our friend Mauro Biglino!  We also extend a warm hello to Jim Marrs!  That’s right, both “Rock Stars” are here on Paradigm Unhinged!!

We will be talking about Jim Marr’s latest book “Our Occulted History-Are The Global Elite Concealing Ancient Aliens” and its connection to Mauro Biglino’s work which it references!

Mauro Biglino

Mauro Biglino is an Italian scholar of history of religions, he published in Italy six books, three of which are focused on the research and re-translation work of the original Hebrew text of the Old Testament of the Bible in a literal way, word by word, from the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia.
The Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia is the first printed edition of the Masoretic text, derived from the Leningrad Codex of 1008 AD, which is the original text of reference of the Bible for the Roman Catholic Church, for the Bible of the Christian Protestant Churches - the King James Version - and for the Torah of the Jewish religion.

http://www.maurobiglino.com/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=j4MXLB6SwPg[/youtube]

Jim Marrs

A native of Fort Worth, Texas, Mr. Marrs earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism from the University of North Texas in 1966 and attended Graduate School at Texas Tech in Lubbock for two years more. He has worked for several Texas newspapers, including the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, where beginning in 1968 he served as police reporter and general assignments reporter covering stories locally, in Europe and the Middle East. After a leave of absence to serve with a Fourth Army intelligence unit during the Vietnam War, he became military and aerospace writer for the newspaper and an investigative reporter. Since 1980, Mr. Marrs has been a free-lance writer, author and public relations consultant. He also published a rural weekly newspaper along with a monthly tourism tabloid, a cable television show and several videos.

Jim Marrs Biography and Book Website

Holy Bible and Aliens

Too listen to the complete interview, click on the link, and in the 'Download Box' scroll Down and select  "Mauro Biglino & Jim Marrs" and listen to your hearts content.

Brought too you by "Inception Radio Network" Paradigm Unhinged Show 4-24-13 7PM EST USA

Was a fascinating episode folks, hope you enjoy it as much as we listeners did when it was being broadcasting live... ;)

With Great Respect,
1Worldwatcher
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 10:11:29 am by 1Worldwatcher »
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
Hey 1Worldwatcher, I guess I am wondering just whose "ideas about the Bible" are going to be changed with this?? Christians? Unbeliever's" Atheists? Yours?

As a Christian, absolutely NOTHING will change "my ideas", nor faith, relative to the Bible. For sure, I pay no attention to stuff like this, because such is pretty much the same theme satan has been using for a long time. And that is to reject, deny, distort, and impugn the Word of God, as presented in The Bible.

If your presentation is doing otherwise, then that's good. I am sure others will probably enjoy getting into whatever is the theme of your presentation. But, as I said, I just "don't go there", as I am still working to understand all that God has said to us in His Word!

But then of course, that is just me.............and a few other Christians over the world1.  ;)

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
Hey 1Worldwatcher, I guess I am wondering just whose "ideas about the Bible" are going to be changed with this?? Christians? Unbeliever's" Atheists? Yours?

As a Christian, absolutely NOTHING will change "my ideas", nor faith, relative to the Bible. For sure, I pay no attention to stuff like this, because such is pretty much the same theme satan has been using for a long time. And that is to reject, deny, distort, and impugn the Word of God, as presented in The Bible.

If your presentation is doing otherwise, then that's good. I am sure others will probably enjoy getting into whatever is the theme of your presentation. But, as I said, I just "don't go there", as I am still working to understand all that God has said to us in His Word!

But then of course, that is just me.............and a few other Christians over the world1.  ;)

It has more to do with the interpretation there of of the written word rdunk, if you took the time to read and watch/listen to the interview, you would have never posted what you did, all the answers are all available with in the discussion that took place yesterday and was archived today for sharing.

I could care  less if Christians get offended, rather close minded if you ask me, if the truth be told and bit on the butt, you would still be in denial that anything can be but that of an Omnipotent creator, which is a farce and has been bastardized by these mainstream religions and thought perceptions of what really is.

If I were you, as I have done many a time for the believers of such trivial;  thing's, take a real hard look, then lay your judgement as a whole hearted analogy of what is what. I can't believe the first response I get is a Christian a bitchin..... LOL

Too each their own, for when we all do die, we will know the truths to the matters at hand, regardless of senseless belief systems and mans inability too be cordial and considerate with in all that is brought forth as possible answers too these type's of questions.

If you think "ANY" religion has the one answer, you are already set up for your own intellectual fall. IMHO.

But, for you sensitives here, I will alter the name, doesn't change the research that was done or the truth that this information holds. ;)

1WW
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 10:15:15 am by 1Worldwatcher »

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
I can't believe the first response I get is a Christian a bitchin..... LOL

You can think what you want, but that absolutely was not the case. No where in that was I "bitchin", as I would have been way more direct if I was!   :P

1WW, you are just way off base in your thinking, if you think "true Christians" are going to change what we believe, every time some person writes another "money-rag book" on the this's and that's and the why's and why not's about the Bible. Just won't happen.

Now, that said, true Christians do read FICTION too, for entertainment but aren't taken in by whatever the bells and whistles of the fiction are, as fiction is fiction, whatever the subject.

If you think "ANY" religion has the one answer, you are already set up for your own intellectual fall. IMHO.

There is no "religion" that has the "answer"!! For religion is a lot of things, but religions are just religions, and are not a final answer. Of course true Christians do believe that Jesus (Yahushua) is the "only answer", as the way of salvation, for anyone and everyone.

But, for you sensitives here, I will alter the name, doesn't change the research that was done or the truth that this information holds.

I certainly don't think anything is wrong with the subject title, however I did wonder why this wasn't posted on the Religion board instead, if this OP is considered a religion changing thesis?

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
As a Christian, absolutely NOTHING will change "my ideas", nor faith, relative to the Bible.
For sure, I pay no attention to stuff like this.

No offence, <rdunk> but your actions are a "Confession", the opposite
is actually the case.

If you pay NO attention?

Why respond ?

It may appear to us, you are troubled by your own faith, trusting your religious "Teachers"
rather than what a Certain Carpenter was reported to have said, by humans...

A Christian does NOT respond in the way you have...

It is Historically recorded in these writings by humans.. to seek the Truth
and the Truth shall set you free !

A certain Carpenter was reported to have said this.....

Historically Recorded in  "The Gospel ACCCORDING to John" Ch. 8 verse 31 to 56.. Quote;

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him,
If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage
to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,
Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me,
because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father:
and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father.
Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children,
ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth,
which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him,
We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me:
for I proceeded forth and came from God;
neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech?
even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil,
and the lusts of your father ye will do.
He was a murderer from the beginning,
and abode not in the truth,
because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie,
he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not .

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin?
And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not,
because ye are not of God.

48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him,
Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan,
and hast a devil?

49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil;
but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying,
he shall never see death.

52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil.
Abraham is dead, and the prophets;
and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying,
he shall never taste of death

53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead?
and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing:
it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him;
but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not,
I shall be a liar like unto you:
but I know him, and keep his saying.

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day:
and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old,
and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you
Before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him:
but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple,
going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

But a person addicted to "Roman Doctrine" (Propagated by all human churches) takes on
the Characteristics of a "Pharisee".

(A teacher of "STRICT Doctrine", lacking "Forgiveness".)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 01:46:56 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
Why respond?

I politely responded to what 1WW said, i did not respond to his Jim Marrs stuff/did not even look at it- that is the kind of stuff I pay no attention to - and I have learned to pay no attention to your odd religion drivel either.

Your reply should be moved to the Religion forum (or to your forum, which I have blocked anyway), but not likely I guess. And on your reply, I only read the first 4 thoughts, and quickly saw it for what it is......again and again........lol. I do feel sorry/pity for you Matrix!!

But, God does love you, and I love you too!!!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 02:04:40 pm by rdunk »

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
I can't believe the first response I get is a Christian a bitchin..... LOL

You can think what you want, but that absolutely was not the case. No where in that was I "bitchin", as I would have been way more direct if I was!   :P

In my experience rdunk, being's this was the first response to the OP thread, I wanted too avoid all distasteful or argumentative dispositions this topic seems to drag out of the religious minded. And, with my Experience's, I find it is the religious one's that turn this Ancient Alien Theory a point to use that they are the sane and anybody else is the insane if they confide in such topical discussions.

1WW, you are just way off base in your thinking, if you think "true Christians" are going to change what we believe, every time some person writes another "money-rag book" on the this's and that's and the why's and why not's about the Bible. Just won't happen.

Says you. I sense some hostility with in these words, whether it be out right anger or distasteful conjecture, I can wager you have not, in one way researched any of that which I had brought to the table for discussion as a possibility for the advancement for the betterment of Human kind. And this sentence is the clincher that allows me to assume I am correct with in your intention and closed mindedness of such possibilities of the Ancient Alien Theory being possible and you being dihard Skeptic
Just won't happen.
Nuff said. ::)

Now, that said, true Christians do read FICTION too, for entertainment but aren't taken in by whatever the bells and whistles of the fiction are, as fiction is fiction, whatever the subject.

I am hoping you are including the Bible with this statement, for that is what it is, well, after being bastardized by man's hands.

There is no "religion" that has the "answer"!! For religion is a lot of things, but religions are just religions, and are not a final answer. Of course true Christians do believe that Jesus (Yahushua) is the "only answer", as the way of salvation, for anyone and everyone.

So, you admit that the Ancient Alien Theory may be more than theory, or are you trying to approach this as a "True/False" for safety of the argument and there by avoiding with in such continuing research the Religious references or Religion in a nut shell is nothing more than a self accepted 'Good feeling' or safety net for moral prowess that the AA theory may very well getting to the "Truth of the matter" for anything religiously affiliated for truth with in explanation.

If it allows you too feel better, more content, whatever it may be, Good for you, but, as for the Bible being a "Nonfiction" book, there is no other book, or writing that can compare the adventurous nature of drama and saga with in lineage better than the Bible. It is the best and most read fictionally incorporated book out there. It isn't a book of or for miracles literally, and there aren't too many difference when reading such authors as J.K. Rowling R.R. Tolkien.

Though I can confess comfortably that the Bible may be a form of directive  or a morals book, it is not a fact based writing. Even though they can allocate places and other things 'Referred' to in the Bible, it does not cooberate it as a fact based written writing, Over and over, and over and over etc. etc. The true meaning has been lost with in the numerable times it has been restranslated over time. And too me, for the matters of belief systems, makes the most pertinant point of there being more 'Realistic' for the understanding.

But, for you sensitives here, I will alter the name, doesn't change the research that was done or the truth that this information holds.

I certainly don't think anything is wrong with the subject title, however I did wonder why this wasn't posted on the Religion board instead, if this OP is considered a religion changing thesis?

Because I didn't think 'Religion's' was a place to put such crucial and interpretative discussion. This has only to do with the 'Primate' with in the creation of the current state of the Bible, for, if you were too take the time, listen/read or open-minded-ly 'Hear' what was being brought forth for understanding of such unlimited and interpretive writing's , that there are parts that Christian or any other religion for that matter, are closing their eyes tightly to anything but what they 'THINK' the Bible truly says or really is with in understanding.

The people involved with the information I have provided here are people that the Vatican and other religious sects had do ghost writing for them, these aren't shills that fell off a turnip truck rdunk, they are years scholar-ed with in this topic, and if they are finding these Biblical connections, it holds water that the Bastardizing has been successful with in such religious sects and communities and their current belief systems.

1WW

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
The Word of God will be, when all else is gone! The end!  :o  :P

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145

What ever feeds your mighty horse you ride.

1WW

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903

EVERY religion has the answers to everything. Everyone is interested in religion, even and especially atheist (they must be because you always see them posting in all relgious threads :P

The only problem is no one is interested in the other man's religion because his is OBVIOUSLY wrong :P

So I propose we create our own cult errr relgion...

All Hail to the Great White Winged Horse

• Gold 253
Your words <rdunk>.....

and I have learned to pay no attention to your odd religion drivel either.

I see your heart still lies in you propagating "Deception" and trying to mislead others.

Now that's NOT very Christian like of you rdunk....   :)

Sorry I am NOT a religious person.

I merely Quote what can be found in these Ancient writings,  including your Roman collection of writings.

So I wish you were able to be "Truthful" for once.

But as the Carpenter said, the "Truth" is NOT in the human Species (Primate) !

But I shall forgive you, for your "False witness"...  :)

• Gold 253

YES... and I think you should take Notice of your Own Comments rdunk, don't you ?   :)

• Gold 253
But, God does love you, and I love you too!!!

Can't you stop telling Lies rdunk ?

• Gold 253
Now back to the Ancient Writings...

A good thread 1WW... YES indeed, such writings are full of references to aliens.

The original so called sin, was the "Adultery" between and the "Wicked One" and EVE,
according to some of the "Ancient Writings".

This could NOT take place between an Angel and a Human.

The Father of "CAIN" was NOT A'DAM no matter what some may believe.

There are ancient writings giving more detail regarding this.

Don't be put off by religious bigotry 1WW... as they have become "blind" in their own "beliefs",
and are unable to understand anything or discern the "Truth".

I myself see such writings as "Historical Writings" and NOT religion.

It is the "human species" who made Religion.

If some wish to make a Religion out of such "writings" let them.

The TRUTH of the Matter is, No matter what anyone "believes", (includes myself)
our "Beliefs" can NOT Change the "TRUTH" !    :)

deuem

Hey 1WW, off to a good start I see...

I love this AA stuff. I opens the mind to do a lot of thinking. Were there is smoke there is fire.

The idea that we went from apes to building Pyramids in a couple of years never made sence. Now we are seeing all sorts of modern cuting tool being used on these statues and blocks. I have done my share of working with stone here and I tell you, we could not do it. Not in that time frame.

I do like Jim Marrs. He really sounds like an authority and someone who has done a lot of homework. Something happened a long time ago and we have not figured it out yet. If they have they are keeping it a secrete. We are missing a long period of time in our past. Maybe over 50,000 years.

I wonder what happens when we find out for sure......Deuem

ps, was only able to hear the first minute and it cut out for me. It must be like internet heaven to click on something and have it work.......
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 02:45:06 am by deuem »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]