collapse

Author Topic: The US Is Governed By Psychopath  (Read 4325 times)

Offline Bob Powell

• Crusader
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Fides et Veritas
    • THE TRUTH IS VIRAL
The US Is Governed By Psychopath
« on: October 18, 2012, 04:18:55 am »

The United States is governed by psychopaths. I am aware that this is a pretty bold statement, but what else can one call people in power who laugh at the deaths of human beings that THEY caused? What else can you call George Walker Bush, who makes jokes over starting an unnecessary war that killed more than a million Iraqis and caused tens of thousands of American casualties?

What else can you call Hillary Clinton who cackled with glee when she learned Moammar Gadaffi had been brutally murdered by the al-Qaeda thugs she helped Obama send to Libya? What  else can you call someone like Barack Hussein Obama, who orders the death of a 16-year-old child, namely Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, and then laughs about it at the annual press corp dinner?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35vJPBkfefs&feature=vmdshb[/youtube]

Psychopath works for me.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
Re: The US Is Governed By Psychopath
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 05:44:00 am »
Bob,

I agree with your sentiments about the US Constitution.  It is a great thing but so frequently ignored by those in positions of power in your country.  You have every right to rebuke those who break it.

I also firmly believe that as human beings, we should all live by the principles laid out in the Constitution.  EVERY CITIZEN OF EARTH is worth as much as the teenager you discussed.  Your nation would get a lot more respect abroad if you stood up for the right of foreigners as much as US citizens.  I am not referring to you personally, but generalise about how important it is to Americans that your own citizens rights appear to matter so much.

It is not the rights of all humans BUT ONLY US citizens that are defended by your Constitution.  For me that is its biggest flaw.

I believe that all Nations of the world should be given the opportunity to sign up a a Constitution modelled on the US one.  All Nations who sign up and abide by the Constitution should never engage in acts of war again against another who signs.  EVER.  Countries could sign to avoid being attacked by NATO for example..... That constitution (or charter of rights too) should defend every human.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2012, 08:07:17 am »
Not so bold, stating the truth.  [smile]  Indeed, the planet is being taken over by the psychopaths.

"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Bob Powell

• Crusader
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Fides et Veritas
    • THE TRUTH IS VIRAL
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2012, 08:54:54 am »
Bob,

I agree with your sentiments about the US Constitution.  It is a great thing but so frequently ignored by those in positions of power in your country.  You have every right to rebuke those who break it.

I also firmly believe that as human beings, we should all live by the principles laid out in the Constitution.  EVERY CITIZEN OF EARTH is worth as much as the teenager you discussed.  Your nation would get a lot more respect abroad if you stood up for the right of foreigners as much as US citizens.  I am not referring to you personally, but generalise about how important it is to Americans that your own citizens rights appear to matter so much.

It is not the rights of all humans BUT ONLY US citizens that are defended by your Constitution.  For me that is its biggest flaw.

I believe that all Nations of the world should be given the opportunity to sign up a a Constitution modelled on the US one.  All Nations who sign up and abide by the Constitution should never engage in acts of war again against another who signs.  EVER.  Countries could sign to avoid being attacked by NATO for example..... That constitution (or charter of rights too) should defend every human.

A child is a child, I don't care what color he is or what religion his parents believe, and I don't care where in the world he lives. Unfortunately, the loss of humans that aren't quite like us isn't a source of bother for most Americans; but when you tell them that an American child was murdered by the POTUS, then they take notice.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." The Declaration of Independence.

Regardless of the fact that in 1776 some men we more "equal" than others, truer words have never been put to paper. For more than 200 years we tried to live up to that ideal, nearly destroying the nation over those words too. More Americans died in the Civil War than have died in any other.

We almost got it right.

The 70's were pretty cool.

Offline Bob Powell

• Crusader
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Fides et Veritas
    • THE TRUTH IS VIRAL
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2012, 09:01:59 am »
Not so bold, stating the truth.  [smile]  Indeed, the planet is being taken over by the psychopaths.

meh... they'll get theirs.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 09:57:46 am »
Very hard for most to accept and believe...

But if what Alex Jones says is true...then I would have to agree.

In past history...Countries have been ruled by Tyrants, bullies or those who were stronger...but the Masses should be the ones with more of the power...
and they need to be educated again to realize how they are being ruled and surely things can change for the better or us all...

"The United States is governed by psychopaths"

Offline vril

• Regular Members
  • Gold 2
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 10:17:28 am »
I guess you do not realize that the US presidency is just a token position with very little power.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 11:18:46 am »
meh... they'll get theirs.

Oh, indeed They will!  [smile]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2012, 11:20:50 am »
I guess you do not realize that the US presidency is just a token position with very little power.

It's not a token position...  It's a puppet position, and considering that so many believe the executive orders have validity, I'm going to say that the puppeteer(s) have PLENTY of power through the puppet.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]