collapse

Author Topic: Searl, Discussions  (Read 5208 times)

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

Re: Searl, Discussions
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2012, 11:42:16 am »
A very good point!

That's another unique facet of Searl's design. He claims that because the rollers are 'floating' on this sinewave, they are not in contact with either the inner ring or the outer one.
Being frictionless, they can move at extreme speeds, never get hot, never wear out.

Going from memory, he also tried to patent this as a 'frictionless, oil-free' bearing.
It may be worth someone's time to find out if such a thing now exists?
I know that companies like ASML use magnetic & electrostatic bearings to move machine tables with unsurpassed speed & prescision.

Still that conundrum, much of what Searl says makes sense, yet we have zero proof that it works, even in the 'mock-up' SEG the rollers are clearly in contact with the ring, and can only revolve at low speeds before flying off, as indeed happens, take it from me ;)

Searl claims that, with the outer ring in place, this will not happen.
This doesn't explain how he keeps the outer set of rolers in place in the full blown IGV, or in the SEG itself.

The only way to do this would be to exponentially increase the magnetic field (i.e. the imprinted sinewave) as the rollers accellerate.

Obviously, at very high speeds, a 1 kilo roller will be pushing away from the ring with thousands of tons of force, so how is that going to be countered?

Too many uncertainties, the story continues, i've forgotten more than i can remember on Searl, those texts i read years ago, so you are all invited to look for clues i may have missed.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 11:43:48 am by PLAYSWITHMACHINES »

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2012, 11:30:54 am »
Thanks for the acknowledgment on the 'Race' implications PWM!!

One thing that I do see with in this type of tech is something that was stated by none other than Boyd Bushman (Lockheed Martin Sci. research Chair) and his study with magnetic influences with in opposed magnetic fields and their effects with both gravitational free fall and Spectrography that has been recorded of the before and after of these rare earth magnets.
As I understand it, Boyd had taken two REMs and placed them filed neg. too field Pos and then encased them with in a rock/ceramic substance and then pulled a number of wittinesses (None educated with in the Scientific field of discussion) and dropped each object (One with magnets, one without) from a stair well of about 30 feet. Then he took the wittinesses observational testimonies and compared them with how often he would have dropped one wit and without the magnets, 9 out of 10 X's , the observer thought that the one with Magnets fell much slower without any knowledge of what was with in it's encapsulating surface. Which, in itself, is quite fascinating to say the least.
Though I am relating this info as multiple party understanding, and after the visual tests were done, he also discovered that once the Magnets were 'Smashed' together, the magnetic spectrograph measured a 3X ambient distance of what they would be in their normal state of self or singular, which in turn says much about the influences that they have on one another as far as force distribution and cause and effects when they are with in their separate Fields.
Like I said , I have only been privy too this by wanting too learn more, and with the evidence that was acquired from the study shows that magnetics may be the way to go as far as a SEG bearing system for low too no friction implications.
I am almost sure you have heard of this before, but wanted to throw it out there for what it is worth for further understanding of the "Hows" too the SEG technologies.
With the composite of the race being the proper type, charge or magnetic state, may be the reason for the unusual affects that has seemingly been researched since the discovery had even taken place.
Hope I am adding to this conversation and not under minding it for advancement, but sticks in my Craw when thinking of this unique device so openly talked about.

With Great Respect,
1Worldwatcher
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2012, 12:46:36 pm »
I apreciate your thoughts, Bill.
Bushman was in a position to get some of the best brains in the country working for him, and an almost blank chequebook from Lockheed, they must have done some amazing things....
It would seem that Searl has designed the 'perfect machine' but again no hard evidence for that.
What i find most interesting is the 'russian seg' experiment, and a few other similar devices (O.T. Carr springs to mind) that all lean in the same direction, so it's not just an isolated case of Searl inventing something with spinning magnets, there's Ed Leedskalnin there as well.....

Lots of links, coincidences, it's these very tidbits of info that makes the case more interesting...wer'e by no means finished with Searl, but i would tend to place more emphasis on what we already know, & where to go from here...

Once i get my old PC revived, yet more files will be found.
This is fun!

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2012, 09:21:32 am »
I apreciate your thoughts, Bill.
Bushman was in a position to get some of the best brains in the country working for him, and an almost blank chequebook from Lockheed, they must have done some amazing things....

Yes, I agree, but the thing that I liked about him most was his candor in discussing such thing's as too give the public "Awareness' knowledge. Money of course always helps!! LOL ; ::)

It would seem that Searl has designed the 'perfect machine' but again no hard evidence for that.

I am harnessed to believe that some of the video footage we are watching my be factual events. But, with your association of Mr. Searl, I was forced too rethink my original assumptions. So, now am on the fence.. but have a feeling there is something too this contraption.

What i find most interesting is the 'russian seg' experiment, and a few other similar devices (O.T. Carr springs to mind) that all lean in the same direction, so it's not just an isolated case of Searl inventing something with spinning magnets, there's Ed Leedskalnin there as well.....

Can agree with this statement here, there are a few Countries doing the research on these types of devices, and then again, leaves me too assume that the sciences for this research were laid down for the rest to extrapolate on for advancement. IMHO

Lots of links, coincidences, it's these very tidbits of info that makes the case more interesting...wer'e by no means finished with Searl, but i would tend to place more emphasis on what we already know, & where to go from here...

Yes, bits and pieces, "Have you gave any consideration to my idea of Lateral Coil field?" Just curious.. ;)

Once i get my old PC revived, yet more files will be found. This is fun!

I am hoping it is soon if it contains more explanations of the questions still lingering over this research. As you know, I am not a scientist, just a enthusiast. Thanks for being so helpful..  8)

With Great Respect,
1Worldwathcer

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2012, 08:01:01 am »
Hello everyone,
Thought I would bump this thread with a few questions about th e whole SEARL SEG device.
I was doing some research with a known dealer with in the Toroid manufacturing company, it is known as AC Town, they are located at http://www.actown.com

With in those pages, I read up on how they configure specific turns and wraps too each and every application, and knowing that the SEG is based on a *sine of mathematics with in such fields, "Wouldn't it be feasible too find such an elusive configuration as too it's gradient of the Magnets are being applied?"
Most of all depictions I have seen very greatly in both design and applications of bearing system riding at particular chord degree's, is the *sine with in this variance of apparently inclined races that hold the apparatus supposedly together?

For the materials that are involved, I have little too no experimental time, is it as simple as this for materials needed?

slide 2 of 5

Construction
The arrangement of the Searl Effect Generator (SEG) consists of a series of three magnetic rings and cylindrical counterparts. The three magnetic rings acts as a stator and the oppositely magnetized cylindrical parts acts as a rotor.

Thus the construction of the generator consists of an arrangement with first, a magnetic ring, and then a series of rollers. This pattern repeats alternately till the last magnetic ring. The SEG works on the principle of a linear induction motor.

The SEG is made up of four different materials and the layering sequence is the same for both rotor and stator.

The materials are:
Neodymium– This bright silvery metal is extremely rare and is used to collect free electrons and also to act as reservoir.
Teflon or Nylon 66- Acts like a gate, regulating the flow of electrons to the next layer.
Permanent magnet material- Acts as an accelerator for electrons, helping them during the change in magnetic field while revolving and orbiting rollers around the stator ring.
Copper- Acts like an emitter of high velocity electrons from Neodymium and develops eddy currents between the stator and rotor.

So, if one were here to wager a guess as too why this is such a hard effect to reproduce, or has insight into why we can't reproduce this (i.e. Hoax) Is it safe too assume that we are not looking in the right area of speculation? That not only is the exact *sine eluding us, but the exact math behind it all?

I do feel that the acclimation of toroid would increase Power/ Volt out put with minimal input, but did SEG actually improvise such secrets as toroid magnifier for his apparatus too work?

And as far as the "Frictionless, Oil Less Bearing" research? Only pulled up know artists renderings of SEG type of bearing systems. So, basically, couldn't find a verifiable website for it being a real working invention, Maglev was the closest thus far in my study of such bearing systems.

1WW

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2012, 08:44:48 am »
Ran across this website dedicated too Searl for the scientist he is, not sure of the topic or location has been brought up before, but seems very informative for research implications.

John Searl Official Website:
http://www.searlsolution.com/

Very perplexing situation here with device and videos and hoaxing going on, cloak and dagger...LOL
I am hoping that looking deeper into this SEG device yields more for our understanding of how too do what needs too be done more efficiently and cost effectively.
Will have to keep digging, for the most part.

1WW

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2012, 10:06:48 am »
The difficult areas are, that the neodymium has to be very pure, quite a large ring, that has to have exact dimensions. It has to be pressed, sintered, & plated in an oxygen-free chamber (argon if i remember, as it's very inert).
Then the ring (& the rollers) have to be magnetised using both DC & AC in the coils, this would give the sinewave pattern. Just like making a recording on tape, but with much greater power, at least 10Kw i would think.
The rest is real easy to make, but those first 2 obstacles have to be overcome.
And even then we have no idea if it will work or not, which is a rather expensive gamble.
That's why we should keep an eye on Searl, and can even study his work, which is mostly linked here, & maybe he's been releasing more since then?
By all means find stuff & report it back, but i wouldn't waste too much time on Searl, we have plenty of valid projects that we CAN make......

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2012, 08:27:53 am »
The difficult areas are, that the neodymium has to be very pure, quite a large ring, that has to have exact dimensions. It has to be pressed, sintered, & plated in an oxygen-free chamber (argon if i remember, as it's very inert).

Sorry Luke, was going to look into materials and cost rates, should have done that before posting my find.

Then the ring (& the rollers) have to be magnetised using both DC & AC in the coils, this would give the sinewave pattern. Just like making a recording on tape, but with much greater power, at least 10Kw i would think.

Yes, I can see where this type of research couldn't be done any other way without being absolutely sure this device is even fact based for research. Still wish we did have that kind of $ flow too just see though!! ;)

The rest is real easy to make, but those first 2 obstacles have to be overcome.
And even then we have no idea if it will work or not, which is a rather expensive gamble.

Keep  our noses to the grind stone as it were.

That's why we should keep an eye on Searl, and can even study his work, which is mostly linked here, & maybe he's been releasing more since then?
By all means find stuff & report it back, but i wouldn't waste too much time on Searl, we have plenty of valid projects that we CAN make......

I will always be doing that, watching and learning, as for the rest of the information coming in, I am anxious too see what you have thus far with in your research Luke.

1WW

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2013, 04:17:31 pm »
[youtube]5d1GO7rqg6Q[/youtube]

Sure hope Searl has a chance to see His work proliferate before He is deceased.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2013, 11:36:45 am »

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2013, 02:39:17 pm »
That's going to be FUN!

Midnight tomorrow CET...wouldnt miss it for the world, except maybe to get a few hours sleep, i have to get up at 5 AM ::)

It would be ultra-cool if someone could record it for me, or link it when it's done by somebody else.....

But i doubt we will be hearing anything new.

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2013, 11:32:11 pm »
@1WW

Electrical Properties of Plastic Materials: http://www.professionalplastics.com/professionalplastics/ElectricalPropertiesofPlastics.pdf

A Quasi-Optical Free-Space Method for Dielectric Constant Characterization of Polymer Materials in mm-wave Band :
http://photonics-benelux.org/proc07/s07p187.pdf
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 11:34:33 pm by starwarp2000 »
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter